asp.net page with framework 2.0 andajax

I initially made an ASP.NET page and after I added
AJAX code by entering the page is the initial declaration

Assembly = "System.Web.Extensions, Version = 1.0.61025.0, Culture = neutral,
PublicKeyToken = 31bf3856ad364e35 "
  Namespace = "System.Web.UI" TagPrefix = "asp"%>

then I have write the ScriptManager in this page.

In the web.config page i have write the tag

<add assembly = "System.Web.Extensions,
Version = 1.0.61025.0, Culture = neutral,
PublicKeyToken = 31bf3856ad364e35 "/></ assemblies>.

Now when lunch the application gives me a problem SYS.

How can I solve this problem.

Thanks

--
Prog.

Abount Invoice in MSCRM 3.0
How to implement Instalments of Invoice? The Invoice created by the button "Create Invoice" on the "Contract" always have the total fee. Thanks for the reply! ...

Publisher calendars #2
I'd like to know how to put the "Sunday" column at the far left This is determined by your regional settings in the control panel. A workaround, find a year where Sunday falls on your calendar start day and change the week headings. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "arriputter" <arriputter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AFA42774-09A1-4A61-AEC0-0E61C45B6975@microsoft.com... > I'd like to know how to put the "Sunday" column at the far left ...

Log files in Great Plains 8.0
We use a web based program to import orders from our website into Great Plains. We have recently come across some errors where invoices show up with no associated order or customer information. The only thing that shows on these invoices is item information. I believe these invoices are generated somehow by a glitch in the import we do for our web orders. Is there a log file somewhere in GP where I can see what information was entered based on date? Or if anyone else has experienced this problem before, am I correct in my assumption that the "ghost" invoices are being caused by ...

PUBLISHER
I have duplicated HUNDREDS OF PAGES of this 27 page publisher document - then deleted & recopied. Now, it says CANNOT COMPLETE OPERATION. I'm pannicked! Because i really need to understand why. HELP! What do you mean you duplicated hundreds of pages of a 27 page document? You've created duplicate pages? What operation can Publisher not complete? Sounds like you've corrupted the file (and the question). You may have to re-state this question. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression Web "Mark Mera" <Mar...

Page SetUp Print Problems
A friend has a spreadsheet that is giving him some problems. We go to Page Break Preview and the sheet is 2 pages wide. My friend wanted to make 1 page wide so we dragged the blue line to the right to make it one page. Excel, instead of doing that, made it 20 or more pages. We went to the Page Setup and noticed that Excel had changed the scaling down to 10%. We wanted it to be 1 page wide by 6 pages long so we put that info in but Excel did not accept it. We thought maybe something was wrong with the sheet itself so we selected all the cells and cut/paste them into a new sheet - but it s...

My Reports in GP 10.0
Hello: An end user of GP 10.0 has reported something intertesting to me on "My Reports" on the home page. If she switches companies (or when she first logs in at the beginning of the day) and clicks on "My Reports", she gets an "illegal address" error. The error is remedied by clicking "Customize this page", clicking the expansion button next to "My Reports", and checking all of the boxes next to her reports. Then, she does not get the error. But, it's kind of annoying for her to have to do this all of the time. Do you know wh...

pop up calender PT 2
Thanks Jim This is what I needed but I am having a problem connect the date to a cell that will work with the VLOOKUP attached Can this date be tied to the cell? You can try the Microsoft Date and Time Picker control. Add the Control Toolbox menu to your toolbars. Select the last button that looks like a hammer and wrench. Select the Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control. Add that to your sheet. -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "Norm" wrote: > Is there a pop up calender that can be embedded when sharing or emailing > worksheets? > Thanks Wa...

Outlook contacts #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C6D122.32A1B6F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hey Folks Anybody know of a third party product that will allow a network XP Pros = machines running Outlook to be able to share their contacts without = Exchange server hosting their emails? ie. they're using POP3 from a = third party mail provider? R Green ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C6D122.32A1B6F0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printa...

send page by email
user having a problem send a web page as html using outlook 2002 on w2k system... If he is working offline in outlook but wants to send a web page as html, outlook makes the email as a web link and not as an html page .. (long story as to why he wants to work offline in outlook but is still connected to web) .. (when working in outlook as "connected" it works fine) .. why does outlook do this a is the a way to fix it ...

CRM 3.0 Contact sync to outlook after migration
Hi, I have migrated a crm 3.0 sbs environment to a 4 server deployment. The customer have the requirement to sync all the account / contacts to the offline database. This is easily configured and works 100%. Now I can't seem to get the local CRM contact synced to the local outlook contacts :-( this doesn't happen and I have rechecked everything? Any suggestions? -- Warren O ...

2 different types of data sets displayed on 1 graph
I have a district that I wish to show performance (sales)in the months from July to November and comapred this with 2004 and 2005. Now on top of this I want to display on the same graph a second variable say number of customers for each month and each year, in order to bring some greater relevance to the static bar graphs that I propose doing for the first part. So I have been assisted on this discussion group to have a bar graph that is set up with the months as rows and the 2004 and 2005 as columns for the sales data BUT how do I now display the second variable 'number of customer...

cut and paste pages
I want to print a 6 page newsletter ( to my copier) using pages 1, 2, 5, & 6 for a booklet-type job to 11X17 paper, and run a separate job for pages 3&4 to 8.5X11 paper. Can I cut pages 3 & 4 out of the publication and save as a new doc., and have pages 1, 2, 5, & 6 stay behind in a now 4-page doc to run on the bigger paper? Thanks! While in a state of withdrawal waiting for components to arrive to repair his dead laptop, Ed notices a message from "Paul Lind" <Paul Lind@discussions.microsoft.com>. >I want to print a 6 page newsletter ( to my copier) u...

SAP Installation #2
Hi Just to share my experience , he is good service provider , please contact him on 1sapmate@gmail.com ...

Send mail problem #2
POsted this in outlook.general with no response so will try this group. APologies for the cross post but I am still unable to resolve this issue. W2K Pro will all patches and updates. Had Outlook running fine for a long time strictly for internet email at home. Worked on getting a VPN connection through our firewall at work. The VPN connection did work but I was unable to get my outlook to pull mail from our server once I reconfigured Outlook for Exchange. Uninstalled Outlook and reinstalled. Configured for my internet account only and now it will not send mail at all. The server properties...

Can publisher 2003 be installed on 2 computers?
I have a office computer and home computer. I will be purchasing Publisher 2003, but can I install them on both of my computers? campfig wrote: > I have a office computer and home computer. I will be purchasing > Publisher 2003, but can I install them on both of my computers? Technically, Publisher 2003 can be installed on a desktop and a mobile computer (ie laptop). When you go to activate your second computer it just depends on whether or not you tell them it's a laptop. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com Windows Marketplace Moderator This...

RMS Hardware Configuration chat today, 2/10, at 11 a.m. PST
Hi all, I wanted let you know that we're getting ready to start a live chat in the MBS chat room at 11 AM PST -- today. Here are the details: Live Chat: Hardware configuration in Microsoft Retail Management System 1.2 Get answers to your questions on hardware setup and configuration in this February 10 chat room event hosted by Microsoft Retail Management System developers Balaji Balasubramanian, Josef Schauer, Dan Hanke, and Sylvester La Blanc. You can find our chat room here: http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/chatroom.aspx Hope to see some of you there! Best, Michelle...

A button on the page
How do I make a button on my page that if I click it will put today's date in the cell I want? I am using excel 2007. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Less Spam Better enjoyable experience Visit : news://spacesst.com Hi, I would prefer using the shortcut key Ctrl+; (control semi-colon) 1. First you need to add the Developer tab - press Alt+1, on the Popular tab turn on the Developer tab in the ribbon. 2. On the developer tab choose Insert, Command Button and then click in the sheet where you want the button 3. Double-click the button...

Pivot Table Help #2
- Automaticly Refreshing Pivot Table Data I have a made a macro called "depsub" that gathers sales data from each one of our sales departments, compiles it onto one page, sorts it and SUBTOTALs the data by employee and department. I also have a PivotTable that needs to use this same data. PivotTables can not be generated from subtotaled data. So I have to nest a macro within my "depsub" macro that generates a PivotTable prior to the data being subtotaled. Problem is every time I try to do this the macro errors out and stops when I try to creat the pivot table. Here i...

APA Template
I am new at using the APA template in Word 2007, the first few papers it was pretty easy , but now my last paper after I saved and submitted it, the header and page numbers dissapear. 2 questions , #1 how can i delete pages on a template without messing up the APA format , # 2 why when I save my document ,the header and page number dissapear. ( i dont need all those extra pages at the end after references , and i want to erase the preprinted text explaining the APA format), what is the best way to do this, any word 2007 expert using APA template please help. -- Old new college stud...

Net Folders #10
I want to be able to share Calendars and Contacts List amongst about 10 Outlook Express users on the same network. Net Folders seems to be the answer to my prayers but:- a. Where do I download it from? b. Will it work with users on XP? The server is running 2000. Many thanks, Ed ...

Playing with XSL, embedding my new aspx page...
Hi, When we add an new tab in a contact form and publish it,in which folder the xsl is written ? and how can i modify the xsl and embed my own aspx page inside the newly created tab ? and how can i pass an contact id to the newly created aspx page ? Regards, Shasidhar. Check out the SDK available at: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/CrmSdk1_2/htm/v1d2microsoftcrmversion12sdk.asp?frame=true It covers how to add custom pages to the app. On 17 Feb 2004 10:02:32 -0800, shasidharr@yahoo.com (Shasidhar) wrote: Hi, When we add an new tab in a contact form and p...

comparing 2 sheets
hi! k, this is wht i have sheet1 (short list of about 400 parts with no descripiton) columns - part # description sheet2(complete list of about 2000 parts with description) same columns - part # description now is there a way that excel can compare a part # from sheet 1 to that of sheet 2 and then fill the corresponding description. if you can help will save me hours of boring work. thanks a lot!! Hi keyur in sheet 1, column B (description) enter the following in B2: =VLOOKUP(A2,'sheet 2'!$A$1:$B$9999,2, FALSE) copy this for all rows in sheet 1 HTH Frank keyur wrote...

page numbers disappear
Page numbers disappear after page 10 whenever I do a booklet. On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 02:03:26 +0000, 4Av wrote (in article <C5C8808C-2FA7-4019-93DF-24FA9FAB21C3@microsoft.com>): > Page numbers disappear after page 10 whenever I do a booklet. And we're supposed to guess what version you're running are we...? We're not psychic - please elaborate on 'disappear' - do they just vanish as soon as you enter them, or is this resuming a saved document, or what? Or do they not appear at all... The devil's in the details... ;o) Do you have a Master page? Have you ch...

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Implementation in 2007
http://microsoft-crm-3.blogspot.com/ ...

Event ID 5896 after upgrade from 1.2 to 3.0
As the subject, I upgraded from 1.2 to 3.0, and now everytime a mail passes through I get the following error in the Application Event: Source: CrmExchangeQueueServ Event ID: 5896 Description: An HTTP Status of '404 - Not Found' occurred while attempting to deliver a message. Please check the URL in the registry. Message subject: 'subject of mail' URL: 'http://servername/MSCRMServices/CrmEmail.srf' Checked the location above, and sure enough - there is no CrmEmail.srf file, so it throws a 404 error.. great, only - why is this file missing?!! I presume it didn&#...