asp.net ListView control - Configure ListView option missing?

Hello, after creating/configuring a ListView with a SQLDataSource and
running it successfully in the IE browser, when coming back to design mode
the 'Configure ListView...' option disappears.  Does anyone know why this
happens and is there a setting to prevent it from disappearing?  Thanks in
advance.

0
nothing

OWA NDR report attachment missing
Exchange 2003 EE runing on W2K all the latest patches. I have set up Exchange to foward a copy of any NDRs to my mailbox. In Outlook 2003 I receive (1) the NDR notification (2) a copy of the sent e-mail and (3) a copy of the NDR report. When I view the same NDR in OWA the copy of the NDR report (3) is missing. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeWeb\OWA DisableAttachments = 0 This appears to have started after I applies the latest MS security patches on the server this past weekend. Any ideas? ...

Make Automatic lot number assignment optional in Assembly Entry
Please bear with me, this is a long one: When marking an Assembly Document for several thousand items as released, GP automatically assigns lot numbers for the sub-components pulled from stock. This takes a very long time. The assigned lot numbers are visible when clicking the serial/lot button and paging left or right to one of the sub-items. The problem is: releasing 25,000 items leads to 25,000+ lot number entries (often referring to the same lot) listed in this window. This also leads to incredibly long waits when you then post the document. However, I have found that removi...

VC++ 2008: "MFC class from ActiveX control" wizard doesn't expose any properties
Recently I was forced to switch from VC++ 6 to VC++ 2008. Many projects to convert, many errors to fix, many days to -- well -- spend. One day I recompiled and registered a MFC ActiveX control. That went fine. I had a few projects that use that control, so I removed the old H/CPP wrapper files from one of them and imported the control using Project -> Add Class -> MFC Class From ActiveX Control. The wizard re-generated H/CPP files, containing wrapper class for the control. When I recompiled the project I got many errors saying dozens and dozens of Get/Set methods are not members of my co...

Waiting for domain controller while on foreign nets
Hi, Scenario: Win2008 domain controllers and XP and win7pro clients. The clients are used in three different network environments, at their own office, at foreign domain network locations and at home. They are only connected to our domain when being in their office. We want these client computers ONLY to search / wait for response from their default domain controller when connected to our office network. A simple check of its leased IP address should tell windows if it currently is connected to the office network and therefore should try to connect to the DC. How can...

Disabling the Certain Options
Hello, I am wondering if there is a way to disable the MARKETING button for example. Since we dont use MARKETING module for now, we want have nothing happened if the user click on it. Is this possible. We prefere openning it up when we are ready. Any ideas would be appreciated. Tony ...

Missing loan accounts in 'Account Balance History' report
Good evening. I’m trying to create an Account Balance History report that shows the balance of my student loans over time. When I go to customize the report to include the correct accounts, one of my loan accounts is missing from the list. Any suggestions? I’m using Money 2006 Deluxe, v15.0.120.513, if it matters. Thanks in advance. In microsoft.public.money, Kezarnet wrote: > >I�m trying to create an Account Balance History report that shows the >balance of my student loans over time. When I go to customize the report to >include the correct accounts, one of my loan ...

How to know when the mouse has left a control
Hi, I am trying to write my own tooltip class. It is a simple CWnd based class that will be displayed as a popup window over a control. For example, a listbox on a cformview. My problem is that I cannot find a way to find out when the mouse has left the client area of the control it is supposed to popup over. I need to know this so I can either destroy or hide my CWnd tooltip. I have to be able to do this within the class of the CWnd tooltip class or the control itself. I do not want to rely on having to implement say a onmousemove event or any event on the underlying form or d...

Word 2010 a .NET implementation?
Hello Will Word 2010 now be a .NET implementation? Thanks - Studi1 Hello Studi1, although this is not an XML question, here goes: > Will Word 2010 now be a .NET implementation? If you mean a 100% .NET implementation, then the answer is no. Word is an old application with lots of history, and it's unlikely that it will (for a long time at least) be rewritten as a pure .NET application. However, Word already has support for .NET code, and most likely the 2010 version will be a hybrid application that contains both native C++ code and ..NET code parts for cert...

Base64 and Utf8. What am I missing?
Hello, I have the following: String result = Convert.ToBase64String(Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes ("Test")); Shouldn't result become "Test"? I get "VGVzdA==" I am using this approach to save Byte data into a XML file and get it back to a string. It isn't working so I made this test and I was expecting to get "Test" in result. Thanks, Miguel shapper wrote: > I have the following: > String result = Convert.ToBase64String(Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes > ("Test")); > > Shouldn't result become "Test"?...

Problems with a border of a list control
I'm having trouble creating a CListCtrl on the heap (i.e. new + Create()) whose border would look like a border of a control that is embedded directly into a dialog box. To be more specific, when a list control is dropped onto a dialog box in a dialog editor, its border is black but when the dialog is displayed - either by 'Test Dialog' or running the app - the border gets 'softened' (e.g. 3d on W2K and light blue on XP). My problem is that a dynamically created list control is always displayed with a black ugly border (i.e. as seen in the a dialog editor). It l...

xslt 2.0 support in .net 3.5
I just started working with .net 3.5 using Visual C# 2008 Express Edition. I tried to run XslCompiledTransform.Transform with a style sheet that uses the xsl:sequence instruction, like so: <xsl:sequence select="$Vvar21_price_double"/> The Transform method throws an exception with the message 'Select is not a recognized extension element' Am I correct in assuming that XslCompiledTransform does not support xslt 2.0 in .net 3.5? <rakel@fc.hp.com> wrote in message news:4cdfa3f0-0368-4f03-8c53-4b498d1b04b3@l39g2000yqn.googlegroups.com... > I just started workin...

Tracking Option within OWA?
Hi, Is it possible to have message tracking enabled within OWA? -- Jim Zula Message tracking should show all messages handled by Exchange. Are you experiencing something else? Nue "Jim Zula" <JimZula@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AAB2E775-177A-4F70-A162-74B672F854D2@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Is it possible to have message tracking enabled within OWA? > > > > -- > Jim Zula ...

Editing the file stream with option to save later.
This is not the most pertinent to mfc, perhaps. I have a dialog application with the standard menu stuff that a microsoft product would have (file, edit, help). I use CFileDialog to hook a file name, then I use fopen to open that file. I read the file stream with the basic C file reading stuff (fgetc, fread, whatever.) In my application, I edit information in the file and put it back into the stream (fputc(), for ex.) Right at that time, the file is saved, and the option to save the file in the menu is meaningless. What's a good software design to allow to open a file, edit the in...

OE6 Tool Bar Missing
I have XP Home Edition, running OE 6 with 4 e-mail accounts. One of of the accounts has the toolbar missing. It has always been there but disappeared2 days ago. I went to customize toolbar and current toolbar buttons show the icons that are missing but they will not display. Any suggestions? Nick P Toolbars disappear from Message Composition windows or the main OE window: http://www.insideoe.com/problems/bugs.htm#notoolbars -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Nick" <nicholaspiti@cox.net> wrote in message news:...

How do you show the status bar/Page controls in Pub 2007.
I just upgraded to 2007 and the bottom of the screen does not show the Page controls so that I can move pages around or go to specific pages using the control. How do I enable the control to show on the screen using Publisher 2007? A user from Boston wrote: > I just upgraded to 2007 and the bottom of the screen does not show > the Page controls so that I can move pages around or go to specific > pages using the control. > How do I enable the control to show on the screen using Publisher > 2007? ================================== Where is the Page Sorter (status bar) in Publis...

Problem Refreshing Contact Form from External .NET App
I created a custom ASP.NET app that is launched from the CRM Contact form. It is configured (isv.config) to only be launched while editing an existing contact (not new). My custom app modifies data on the CRM Contact form. It them refreshs the data on the Contact form before the custom form closes. My custom app works fine if I open up an existing contact. If I create a new contact and press the save button the toolbar button that lauches my app on the contact form is displayed. If I then launch my custom app from this button and save the data on my custom form, a problem occurrs on...

1.read mail from Inbox 2.option jot a note about it as a rule file
I just submitted this suggestion and it didn't go through, it brought me back to the same Post In Discussion Group page. Trying again. I use Outlook 2003. This may already be a feature in newer versions. I would like to read my mail from my Inbox, then have the option to jot a note about the e-mail to a database as the e-mail is filed away in the folder of my choice using a previously or newly created rule. I can always review my notes about my e-mails in some easy fashion. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions...

messages not saved in sent items even though option selected
Hi, I'm using Outlook 2000 with Windows 98 and am finding that messages I send are not being saved in the sent items folder. I have checked "save copies of messages in sent items folder" but this seems to make no difference. Can anyone suggest a solution? Regards Phil Check your option settings: Select the TOOLS menu Select OPTIONS... Click the E-MAIL OPTIONS... button Click the ADAVANCED E-MAIL OPTIONS... button "In folders other than the Inbox, save replies with original message" If this is turned on, turn it off. -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] &quo...

Quick campaign wizard: add option 'Directly send e-mails'
In de Quick Campaign wizard, you should be able to choose whether or not you would like the generated e-mail (or letters, faxes, etc) to be send directly upon creating the quick campaign. Perhaps this option should only be available is the user choose to be the owner of the generated activities (the first step in the wizard). Currently in Dyanmics CRM, the administrator must modify the Windows registry to activate this feature, and then the settings applies to all quick campaigns. This current solution is very inflexible. I hope this is a usefull suggestion ! :-) Regards, Kasper van ...

sheet version control I've got one xtra
Thank God for google groups. I used to be able to send email from Firefox to the list. I dont' know what is going on. I have a sheet I'm writing some vba modules for. I don't know how I did this but I now have myspreadsheet.xls and another myspreadsheet(version1).xls. Every time I open the one sheet they both pop up. How do I get rid of the wrong one? I've been closing the wrong one but that isn't solving anything. Thanks, Do you see myspreadsheet.xls:1 and myspreadsheet.xls:2? You have two windows open with the same file in both. Close one of them without saving...

Required scan code(can it be generated from virtual code) for option key in treo 700wx sprint device
Hi, We are working on Treo 700wx sprint device. In that on clicking option button twice the aplhabet key board can be used as numeric keyboard . In our application on start up we have to make this happen programatically. So we have used the keybd_event function for making an key press programatically. This function mainly requires two parameters .. They are 1. Virtual Key Code 2. Scan code by using the pretranslatemessage function we are able to find out the virtualkeycode .i.e 202 in decimal and (CA) in Hexa Decimal. In windowsMobile 5.0 pocket pc sdk it we checked for this virtual k...

Spin control problem
I set a text edit control as the buddy to a spin control. Another list box enables and disables them depending on user's selection. When the controls are enabled, the spin control keep on grayed untill I place my cursor on it. The spin control works fine but gives the user wrong impression that it is disabled Can anyone give me any suggestion about this Thanks. Hi Robert, I do this sort of thing all the time (enable and disable controls). One thing I noticed, I don't know if it will make a difference or not, is that I always enable the edit control before the spin control. If that...

Fonts Missing
Running Publisher 2003 and office xp on winXP When I use a text box, and try to change the font, it says device font 2031 and lists no other fonts. Is there a remedy to this Do you have the service packs for Office XP and Windows XP? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.aspx?displaylang=en If you have the Windows XP service pack installed you could download Microsoft's TweakUI, it has a font folder repair utility. http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powertoys.asp -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm...

How to enable "XP-look" style for controls?
I created manifest file for my application, but some MFC controls are still look like old'98 style. I creating CWnd using CWnd::CreateEx, on that CWnd I created CEdit (using CEdit::Create), and CButton (using CButton::Create). Only CButton is XP-style. CEdit, and whole CWnd looks like in old Win98. Problems occurs not only on that 2 controls - I have many controls in my application, but only few types (i.e. buttons, menus) are in XP style. How to enable XP style for all controls? The vast majority of controls are not implemented by MFC, so it's incorrect to call them "MFC ...

The listview icon (16*16) color is no 32bit using ExtractIcon with imagelist
Application.EnableVisualStyles() Imagelist.ColorDepth = ColorDepth.Depth32Bit But the icon seem no 32bit, the color is not full, it's ugly, why? Am 18.12.2009 13:33, schrieb yxq: > Application.EnableVisualStyles() > Imagelist.ColorDepth = ColorDepth.Depth32Bit > But the icon seem no 32bit, the color is not full, it's ugly, why? Kindly post the code you use to extract the icon and to add it to the image list. -- M S Herfried K. Wagner M V P <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/> V B <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/dotnet/faqs/> The code is belo...