tablet pc button driver

I want to do tablet pc button driver. But when i install button driver in win
7. The win 7 always show not suitable for 32 bit driver. Could any body have
answer to help ?

Regarding button on CRM e-mail form
I ha ve a fresh installation of microsoft CRM 1.2 on two separate servers: web and database. Everything went fine and I can browse the web application just fine. Then I installed the Microsoft CRM Sales for Outlook on two client computers running Office 2003. The crm functionality works fine from one of the computers, but on the other one, when I click on the regarding button from the CRM e-mail form, the window to select the contact/opportunity/... does not appear. I have tried re-installing but no luck :-( Any ideas? ...

"Microsoft Dynamics RMS also integrates with PC Charge, ICVerify,
I am trying to find out more information about Credit Card Processing. It seems that everyone says this can be done, but I can't seem to find out what needs to be done. Any suggestions? Every vendors says to talk to the other vendor saying it's the others responsibility. I purchased IC-Verify because of the statement below on the Microsoft site. "Microsoft Dynamics RMS also integrates with PC Charge, ICVerify, and other leading providers." Does anyone know where I can find out how to accomplish this? check out knowledge base article 835954 How to integrate ICVeri...

Cancel Button on Category Maintenance Dialog Box
No Name Dialog Box: Text: Do you want to save changes to this record? Options: Save Delete Cancel You’re in a Cost Category making changes. Something happens and you don’t want to save them. If you click the ‘Cancel’ option on the dialog window you return to the changed status of the cost category. If you don’t want to Save and you click Delete (thinking the window will Delete the changes) one of two things happens: A) If there are no posted costs the Cost Category itself will be Deleted from the Project, or B) If there are posted costs you get a 'Cannot Delete due to poste...

Printing button in excel 2003
Hi all, is it possible to create a button to print to a certain printer? Please bear in mind this is not my default printer? Help would be much appreciated. 'Why not leave this with user to select Application.Dialogs(xldialogprint).show OR ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, ActivePrinter:= _ "\\server\prntername:", Collate:=True -- Jacob "Neil Holden" wrote: > Hi all, is it possible to create a button to print to a certain printer? > Please bear in mind this is not my default printer? > > Help would be...

USB function driver Data toggle Issue
Hi, We are developing USB function driver with Active Sync support for our USB device. The Control Transfer is working fine. But in Bulk IN/Out transfer, I have faced some problems. My observations are, 1. After control transfer, the standard host issues Bulk IN (6 bytes) , Bulk OUT (12bytes) , Bulk IN (37bytes). Above all transfers contains "DATA0" data toggle and have proper ACK. 2. After 37bytes Bulk IN, host issues the same Bulk IN (37 bytes) for more than 7 times with interval of 3seconds and after that the host does not send anything to device. 3. I have one usb...

selecting more than one option button
I have set up a worksheet in Excel with numerous option buttons. My problem is now it will only let me select 1 option button. How can I select multiple option buttons? Thanks, Katie You may not want option buttons. You can only have one option button in any given grouping selected. You might want to use Check boxes instead. "Katie-Baughman" wrote: > I have set up a worksheet in Excel with numerous option buttons. My problem > is now it will only let me select 1 option button. How can I select multiple > option buttons? > > Thanks, > Katie If you ha...

One Command button for different reports
How do I call up a specific report based on 2 fields on a form with a command button. To explain myself. I already have the form made, and on the form are the fields ContactID and ContractType. I would like the create a command button on this form and when clicked it would open the report based on the ContactID and Contracttype (on the report will be the contacts mailing info, and the correct contract will be chosen because of the Contracttype) there are 5 report possibilities. The ContactID and Contracttype are fields on two different tables. I have 5 reports, each design is diffe...

Macro button in View tab?
I am wondering why MS put the Macros button on the View tab in Word and Excel 2007. I don't think of viewing when I want to create or edit a macro. If anything, I think Macros should be on the Insert tab. Whatever Microsoft's thinking on this; I have simply put the macro button on my Quick Access Toolbar. Maybe that was the intention all along. I'm only guessing... but, for users who work with macros a lot, we enable the Developer tab, and that's where we go to access macros. For other users, someone at Msft must have thought "Oh... users will want to see/v...

Customize Outlook today button does nto work
Our company uses Outlook 2000. In the Outlook Today area, when a user clicks the Customize Outlook today, nothing happens. I have no idea what to do to resolve this. Ay help would be appreciated. Thanks. Robert wrote: > Our company uses Outlook 2000. In the Outlook Today area, > when a user clicks the Customize Outlook today, nothing > happens. I have no idea what to do to resolve this. Ay > help would be appreciated. Thanks. http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=820575 A tip- PLEASE do a google search before posting - this has been asked and replied to at LEAST *7,200*...

removing tooltip from maximize button
I'd like to remove the tooltip label "Restore down" from the Maximize button in my MainFrame. I tried and failed with: void CMainFrame::OnNcMouseMove(UINT nFlags, CPoint point) { if(nFlags != HTZOOM) CWnd::OnNcMouseMove(nFlags, point); } Do I have to use a WM_MOUSEHOVER message, perhaps in combination with the above? Thank you. "Steve Russell" <srussell@innernet.net> wrote in message news:eFupmc91DHA.2060@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I'd like to remove the tooltip label "Restore down" from the Maximize button > in my MainFrame. > >...

Formatting buttons & drawing shapes.
Morning! I wonder if someone could please help me with what I guess is a formatting problem. I want to run a macro from a 'forms' button, but I can't format the button to any other colour than grey, although the font can of course be changed to any colour. However changing the font colour doesn't give me enough contrast for certain colours of font against the grey background. An aternative method is to apply a macro to a drawing shape, which would allow me to use any colour of background and any colour of font. Excellent, except that it doesn't have the benefit of the 3...

Send/Receive Progress Button
In order to receive mail I have to click the Send/Receive Progress button. I want to know how I can just have messages pop into my inbox without having to press that button everytime. I will forget to do it and this can end up becoming a huge problem when waiting for an important email? Thanks. Just configure an automatic Send/Receive interval You'll need to figure out on your own how to do that since you failed to post your Outlook version. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "HELP" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:209af01c4596b$b04ff7a0$a10...

Outlook 2003

Code help needed for Option Buttons to control Subs
I have a User form with (20) option buttons on it. It does what I want by only being able to check 1 option button. Option Button Names: OB_601 OB_602 - OB_619 OB_620 What I need help with is when user checks the correct option button, that button exicutes code located in a module. Code in Module: There are (20) Subs named like below Sub String_01() Sub String_02() - Sub String_19() Sub String_20() I think the code for each Option button is something like this, because there default position is False and they only show true when selected. If OB_601 = True the...

Record Selectors & Navigation Buttons: Set BackColor?
Anybody know how to coerce the colors of a form's RecordSelectors section and NavigationButtons? I'm guessing there's an API call somewhere, but don't have a clue beyond that. -- PeteCresswell "(PeteCresswell)" <x@y.Invalid> wrote in message news:mlqgr318v13atugcricjmnhbd7fhq4i1qa@4ax.com... > Anybody know how to coerce the colors of a form's RecordSelectors > section and NavigationButtons? > > I'm guessing there's an API call somewhere, but don't have a clue > beyond that. You can replace the standard navigation buttons with...

Adding "button" to click to sort updated data?
I'm using Excel 2003 and need to add a button that users can click to sort new data. Once a row has been updated with new data, I want the users to simply be able to click this "button" in order to sort the new data in descending order. I have several different sets of data that I want to add these "buttons" to. One for example is found between rows R5-R16. I have results from each row's data in column R. I then users to be able to simply click this new "button" to sort those results. How can I do this? Thanks in advance for any help !!! Turn...

Can't use the Send/Receive Button in Outlook 2002
The button used to work fine! I then imported my .pst file from outlook 2000. The import went on fine. The problem seem to have started when I imported my rules and now, each time a click on the Send/Receive Button, I get the message "Operation failed" and no other clue as to what may be wrong. Any ideas! I have tried doing away with the rules but with no joy and I am not suspecting them anyway. It was just because of the coincidence. My email comes at the set interval when outlook automatically checks the server. I am on a LAN and running Windows XP on a Compaq Evo (228...

HTTP Filter Driver?
I want to write a filter driver that sits above the Http driver. I'm calling IoGetDeviceObjectPointer() with the name "\\Device\\Http\\AppPool" in a UNICODE_STRING which is one of the HTTP devices (as shown by WinObj). For the access mask I'm passing FILE_READ_DATA. I'm getting back STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER. What am I doing wrong? Better question is: "What are you doing?" Do you have any documentation about the device you are fooling with? I know I don't. Look at the "Windows Filtering Platform" (WFP) documentation for some id...

How do I add a macro to a menu button?
using windows XP professional and excel 200 -- mhilli ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mhillis's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=464 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26205 Place the button on your sheet. Right Click on the button and select "View Code". This opens the VB editor to the module for the button. Enter your macro here. If you have recorded a macro elsewhere, cut and paste works well, too. "mhillis" wrote: > > using windows XP p...

About wrapping style, inlineshapes,shapes, and command buttons
Hi, I have 2 commandbutton controls ,one with an inLineWithText wrapping style , the other with a different wrapping style, say behind text.Why is one missing the top and left properties?..i know wrapping style has something to do with the inlineshape and shape control but in object browser both commandbutton-s show up as being of commandbutton type thus belonging to commandbutton class; how come they have different properties since they are objects of the same class? what am i missing here? Because one is an Shape, and the other is a InlineShape. The one with BehindText is a Sha...

Pocket PC two files???
I have a file which contains my personal accounts and such. I also have a file that contains the accounts for my grandparents. Is there a way to sync both files onto my Pocket PC using Money 2004 ? It would be nice to switch between each account. Jay Jay, From the Money for Pocket PC Readme: "To change the deskop Money file that you are synchronizing with, you must select the new file from the Money synchronization Settings screen found in ActiveSync Options on your desktop PC. Simply opening a new Money file on your desktop PC will not alter which file your Pocket PC synchronize...

Clone Outlook 2007 From One PC to Another
How can I "clone" all of my Outlook 2007 data and settings (EVERYTHING) from one PC to another? Note: I am not necessarily looking for an ongoing syncing utility. I need something that can do a one-time copy of all data and all settings from one PC to another. I don't want to have to manually setup email accounts, folders, calendars, various options, etc. on the new PC - just clone it all from the old PC. (I know I can copy the PST file but that appears to have only data, no settings.) Is it possible to do this just by copying certain files from one PC to the...

Excel 2007 PC damages Mac Excel 2008 Files