PoRequestPowerIrp completion routine IRQL.

At what IRQL will the completion routine for PoRequestPowerIrp be called,
passive level?

Regards,

Rossetoecioccolato.

0
RossettoeCioccolato

    I think this is explicitly documented:

--=20
Maxim S. Shatskih
Windows DDK MVP
maxim@storagecraft.com
http://www.storagecraft.com

"RossettoeCioccolato" <rossetoecioccolato@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in =
message news:urLGLFSzKHA.928@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> At what IRQL will the completion routine for PoRequestPowerIrp be =
called,=20
> passive level?
>=20
> Regards,
>=20
> Rossetoecioccolato.=20
>=20

0
Maxim
3/26/2010 9:23:27 PM
Maxim,

Thanks.  I missed that sentence!

Regards,

Rossetoecioccolato.

0
RossettoeCioccolato

Saving messages other than in formats given? i.e., rtf or pdf (html with complete pictures)
I get a lot of mail from yahoo groups, in particular some graphics groups. In it, I get very good tutorials or tips which involve graphics that explain or illustrate the text. O2K allows me to save as text or html, but the pictures get left out of both formats, of course. The text can be converted to rtf and I can pull the graphics via the Outlook script to save embedded graphics and I can manually create the rtf file; or I can open up the html file, and reference the pulled embedded graphics, but both methods have proven very time-consuming considering the number of messages I recv that I ...

Looking for an automatic completion of words
Just upgraded from 2003 to 2007 and it seems something is missing. In Outlook 2003, when I typed, let's say my name Jane Doe, after Jane I just hit the enter bar and it automatically typed Doe. The same with my address, I just typed the number of my street and it automatically completed it. Where is this feature in 2007? I am going crazy looking for it. Thanks for your help! Type the name of your Quick Part entry (or at least until it becomes unique when compared to other names of your Quick Parts) and press F3. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outl...

Empty Stored Proc takes 8ms to complete?
Hi, We have a custom DLL written in C++ which calls an empty Stored Proc (through a thread) via the ADO library and have found that it is taking 8ms to complete! When measuring the execution time from within the thread we found that starting the call to the Stored Proc took approx 5ms, and then the "empty" Stored Proc took 3ms to execute on the SQL Server (2008 Enterprise), giving us a total of 8ms and no data has been transferred yet. So i am describing two problems: 1) Starting the Stored Proc via ADO from within the DLL takes too long (5ms). 2) An "empty" St...

Decimal place in Physical% Complete
Is there any way to add decimals to the Phy% complete column? This has a significant impact on high dollar tasks when calculating BCWP. It's either round up to next or round down and that can be significant. Thanks, AnthemAz AnthemAZ -- Sorry to disappoint you, but Microsoft Project always rounds off the Physical % Complete value to the nearest integer. Hope this helps. -- Dale A. Howard [MVP] VP of Educational Services msProjectExperts http://www.msprojectexperts.com http://www.projectserverexperts.com "We write the books on Project Server" &qu...

Sales Routine
I am looking at using this functionality in GP. Looks pretty straightforward. Is there anything I should be aware of in starting to use this. Quirks etc? Thanks. Under Customer options, make sure the Maximum Writeoff option is set to either Unlimited or a Maximum amount when using this feature. "hupton" wrote: > I am looking at using this functionality in GP. Looks pretty > straightforward. Is there anything I should be aware of in starting to use > this. Quirks etc? Thanks. We have multiple customers using this functionality, works great, no complaints. As ...

how do i update assigned tasks when completed
I get an email back to say the task is complete but it hasn't updated the task on my list with the information. Do i have to update it myself? If a copy of the task remains in the sent folder and its not updated when you open the update message, yes, you need to do it yourself. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSL...

email auto complete question ?
I have a client that just received a new computer so their auto complete email was reset... My understanding is that you need to manually search for the recipient once and then that address is remembered & will auto complete next time it is used... This user is claiming that after 3 or 4 days some of the people he has previously emailed are no longer auto-completing... Anyone have any idea why this might be happening ? regards, Dave Porter DJ Software That usually happens when the profile is corrupt and outlook makes a new one. See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/nicknamecache.as...

Done DOCs not showing in Completed folder
On the routing slip in Sharepoint V2- I'm marking completed documents as 'done' on the routing slips but those documents aren't showing in my completed folder. Any help regarding this dillema will be greatly appreciated. Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice A Brief Review of Generic Collection Classes http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/91ebf47b-fd8d-4bc9-a715-40421048a450/a-brief-review-of-generic.aspx ...

complete restore
My computer has become corrupted and is getting worse by the hour. I need to do a complete system restore to default settings but I cannot figure out how. I am not a comoputer guru and I need help in simple language. The "restore to factory settings" procedure is determined by your PC manufacturer. Please review the documentation that came with your PC, or visit the Manufacturer web site for technical assistance. D.Banks wrote: > My computer has become corrupted and is getting worse by the hour. I need to > do a complete system restore to default settings but I ...

how to delete completed tasks?
How do I make Outlook'02 delete completed tasks? Currently it shows them in light gray with a line through them. >How do I make Outlook'02 delete completed tasks? You don't. It marks them complete, as you describe, with the line through them and expects you to delete the ones you don't want. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com is the domain. I don't speak for Smiths, and Smiths doesn't speak for me. ...

Searching Through Long List of Completed Activites
Is there any way to use a seach tool to search through completed activities on the history tab? We have converted Activities in from Goldmine and I am already on page 48 and still only now in the B's and you can guess how manu records there might be. There is no Find availble on any menu. Any suggestions? Thanks! Tools > Advanced Find and select Activities from the drop-down. Does this do what you are looking for? Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Shauna Koppang" wrote: > Is there any way to use a seach tool to search through completed activities &g...

Auto complete
My e-mail program inserts a name when just a few initial letters are entered. Can Excel do this when updating a list of customers (or others)? It would be much easier than retyping the entire name each time. Many thanks. Gene L. If the list of customer names is already entered in a column above or below your point of entry, autocomplete will work. Must have it enabled in Tools>Options>Edit and point of entry must be part of the contiguous range above or below. 2007............Orb>Excel Options>Advanced>Editing Options Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sat, 29 Aug 2009 14:56...

Removed Completed PO's
Quick History...We have been using Dynamics GP since version 6.0 and had a 3rd party add on Intellisol which gave us the capability to do SOP to POP (sales order to drop-ship PO) back before this was actually part of Dynamics with version 7. Now we are on version 9. I have ran remove completed PO's and because we keep history all closed PO's in my date range appeared to move to history except for a bunch of them dating back to 1999-2001. They are closed as well as the line item and even if I type in the PO to remove it...it doesn't move it to history. I thinking it's...

Completing an appointment
Is someone able to tell me how to change the appointment status from scheduled to complete? I only found a way to do it through notes but it still shows up as scheduled....please help. Diana, Unless I have misunderstood, from within the Appointment choose Actions | Close Appointment and from the resulting Close Appointment Dialog select a status of Completed. Alex "DIana" <DIana@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FACA8E76-EF05-4D02-AF4D-A9F6F31B1EDB@microsoft.com... > Is someone able to tell me how to change the appointment status from > scheduled to ...

Completed Tasks #2
Is there a setting that will automatically delete a task from the task list when it is checked complete? ...

emailed with too many attachments. Not completed can't cancel
Tried to send photos on attachments. think I have sent too many! The email has partially been sent and stopped - am unable to open email in sent box to enable me to cancel it and start again. Am a novice so would appreciate any helpful suggestions as to where I go now! Regards Hi foxewe have a look on this site: "How to troubleshoot e-mail messages that are stuck in your Outbox" http://support.microsoft.com/kb/262052/en-us To send several files: Create a folder on the desktop. Move the files into this folder and compress this folder with a tool like "Winzip" or "...

Marking activites as complete
Is there a way to mark multiple activities as complete. For example, all list members of a marketing campaign have been sent letters. I would like to mark all as complete without having to open each record. Thanks! Hello Kelly, This can be achieved thru Workflow Rules. Best Regards, Sunil "Kelly" <Kelly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:41334CE6-8AE9-4765-89C5-2D9B34474340@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to mark multiple activities as complete. For example, all > list members of a marketing campaign have been sent letters. I would like > ...

KeWaitForSingleObject in Completion/Cancellation Routine
Hi all, Is it a right thing to wait for an event with KeWaitForSingleObject in the Completion/Cancellation Routine? In DDK reference, it has been told that, caller for KeWaitForSingleObject can run at IRQL <= DISPATCH_LEVEL. Even Cancell routines will run at IRQL <= DISPATCH_LEVEL. -- ~~~~~ Prakash A Manannavar, Bangalore/Bengaluru. > Is it a right thing to wait for an event with KeWaitForSingleObject in the > Completion/Cancellation Routine? No, that is not a good idea. As you noted this may break the IRQL rules as completion/cancel routines can be calle...

Database setup has not been completed for Microsoft Dynamics GP
Hi all I have encountered an error message: i have created two new databases at GP server, i able to access into the two new created company at my GP server, however, when i tried to login to the two new companies at my own client pc, i have this error message: " The Database setup has not been completed for Microsoft Dynamics GP. Use Microsoft Dynamics GP Utilities to complete the database setup before starting Microsoft Dynamics GP. " I have run GP utilities at my client pc, but i still facing this message, on the other hand, i still able to login to other existing companies ...

tri-fold brouchure I have one side completed need to flip
this may be a stupid question but can't find how to flip the tri-fold to complete the other side Insert, page -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Troy" <Troy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9BF86A5-0361-4E95-97D7-13757EBC046E@microsoft.com... > this may be a stupid question but can't find how to flip the tri-fold to > complete the other side ...

Mouse and keyboard has stopped working completely in one of the installations of Windows XP Pro
Good morning! I hope I am posting this to the correct forum. I have two installations of XP Pro on my PC, one on C drive and the other on D drive. Everything was working fine till a couple of days back when I noticed that I could not use the installation on C drive because the mouse and keyboard were completely frozen even though I could see the desktop. It doesn't seem to be a hardware problem since the same keyboard and mouse work fine when I boot into my D drive. I have tried connecting another keyboard and mouse while booting into C drive but with the same result. S...

How do I get a word count on an article I just completed?
I am submitting an article for publication and need to let them know how many words are in this article. I have been trying to figure this out on my own (new computer) to no avail. Help, please! Which version of Word???????? -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "SunflowerJean" <SunflowerJean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:386A9D9B-BE83-4836-B6E7-04DA5A09DC09@microsoft.com... > I am submitting an article for publication and need to let them know how > many > words are in this article. I have been trying to figure this out on my > ...

Error when completing a task
We upgraded CRM 1.2 to 3.0 a couple weeks back. Ever since we periodically see the following error pop up while inside of the Outlook Client: "There is a problem communicating with the Microsoft CRM Server. The server might be unavaiable. Try again later. if the problem persists, contact your system administrator." Also, when attempting to complete/cancel tasks in CRM, we receive the following error: "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator." The strange part here is, we receive this error, yet when we click Cancel on the...

Inventory Year End Close Completed Late
Hello, We are currently on Great Plains 8.0 SP2 on MS SQL 2000. At the end of 2004 we did not close the inventory module, we waited until the end of January 2005 to close. Now when you look in Cards->Inventory->History the information for current year and last year are incorrect. I also understand that the turnover report will be incorrect. Does anyone have any scripts to correct this in the SQL Tables? Thank You in advanced for any help you can provide. Brian ...

delete complete newsgroup from server
Hello, By mistake we create a newsgroup server with a full copy from the internet newsgroups. We stoppped the feed-subscription In the system manager. We now can delete those groups one by one but that is gonna take quit a long time. Is there a way to delete large groups controlled ? We use Exchange 2003 enterprise UK. thanks Patrick Hehe (I did the same thing once) - the only way that I know of is to manually delete all the groups. IIRC, you can select multiple groups, though. Select the first one, hold down Shift, then page down a ways. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP "Patri...