How can we refer to "Date last saved" field's values(windows7)

There is "Date last saved" field in windows7 explorer.

How can we refer to the value?

Is it equal to LastAccessTime? or LastWriteTime? or ChangeTime?
0
Benjamin

Why not try it yourself?  Write a program or find a utility that  can set
all three to different values and see which one pops up as "Dave last
saved".

The second sounds most likely.

"Benjamin" <crazytazo@gmail.com> wrote in message
> There is "Date last saved" field in windows7 explorer.
>
> How can we refer to the value?
>
> Is it equal to LastAccessTime? or LastWriteTime? or ChangeTime?

0
David

"Date Last Saved" cell value
I need a "Date Last Saved" cell in my Excel 2003 workbook, one that updates when I save the file but doesn't update when I merely open it. I'm sure I remember such a function in an earlier version, but can't find one in my current version. Does it exist somewhere, or if not does anyone know a workaround? Thanks ==> Dick Hi Dick, see http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/highlite.htm#beforesave A google web search would also work. --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...

How can we refer to "Date last saved" field's values(windows7)
There is "Date last saved" field in windows7 explorer. How can we refer to the value? Is it equal to LastAccessTime? or LastWriteTime? or ChangeTime? Why not try it yourself? Write a program or find a utility that can set all three to different values and see which one pops up as "Dave last saved". The second sounds most likely. "Benjamin" <crazytazo@gmail.com> wrote in message news:2c1790a9-298c-499d-9727-356923338574@m27g2000prl.googlegroups.com... > There is "Date last saved" field in windows7 explorer. > > Ho...

Can I easily add 'date last saved' field?
Hi, as above really. Word has this option for its fields but I can't find how to do it *easily* in Excel :) -- Thanks. CJSnet (Remove TEETH to reply by e-mail.) USing VBA Function DocProps(prop As String) application.volatile On Error GoTo err_value DocProps = ActiveWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties _ (prop) Exit Function err_value: DocProps = CVErr(xlErrValue) End Function and enter in a cell =DOCPROPS("last save time") (format cell as date) This is a custom UDF, so you need to place the code in a normal code module. -- HTH RP (remove nothere...

Tracking "Date Last Saved"
I am trying to show on the page (footer would be ok) the date that a spreadsheet was last modified. The footer only allows input of the current date and time. I want something that shows when someone made changes to a spreadsheet, not just viewed it. Basically need the info in the "Properties" section to show up on the page. Any ideas? Thanks!! Hi if you want to insert the last save date in your header/footer insert the following code in your workbook module Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) Dim wkSht As Worksheet For Each wkSht In Me.Worksheets ...

Showing date last saved
I want one of the cells on my worksheet to show the date the file was last saved on - and to update automatically. What's the best way to do this? Thanks Colin -- You need code to do this, One way to do it, copy this code into the this 'ThisWorkbook' window in the VBA editor. Private Sub Workbook_BeforeSave(ByVal SaveAsUI As Boolean, Cancel As Boolean) Sheet1.Range("A1").Value = Date Sheet1.Range("A2").Value = Time End Sub This will put the date saved into A1 and the time saved into A2. To have the date and time in one cell use Sheet1.Range("A...