get speed between device incorrect in Win7 with two controller

when I debug a 1394B image device driver on windows 7 x64,
I found the result of REQUEST_GET_SPEED_BETWEEN_DEVICES requesting incorrect
sometimes, I have two controller, one 1394B (TI's PCIE chip), one is 1394A,
my image device run at S800, and connected on 1394B port. I want to get the
speed between device and host is 8 (S800), but sometimes I got 4 when I power
on my device with cable had connected.

Is there a bug of windows 7 1394 bus stack? thanks for any helps.

--
Steven

user account control
i know that does not mean there isn't a pwd, just that there might not be. is there a good way to check? thanks Hello nlehrer, I can not really follow you. What are you trying to ask? UAC has nothing to do with passwords. Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ** Please do NOT email, only reply to Newsgroups ** HELP us help YOU!!! http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm > i know that does not mean there isn't a pwd, just that there might > not > be. is the...

In Excell how do you get to calculate after clicking off of Calc
I copied and pasted a calculation from the Help display and when I clicked off of the calculation. It should have calculated but didn't. I am using Excel 2007. =SUM(A2,-B2) was put in C2 =SUM(C2,A3,-B3) was put in C3 How do you get it to calculate? I clicked on a different cell in a different row and column. I put numbers in A2,B2 and A3and B3 that the example gave. The help had the title "Calculate a running balance". I copied and pasted the example like helped told me to do. When that didn't work I typed it in and it still didn't work. flyingrace One ...

Help needed with two problems
#-1 When addressing envelopes, I have double line spacing instead of single - could be an extra paragraph space but I don't see the normal paragraph mark. Problem is that the last line on a long address is cut off. #-2 When importing documents for editing whenever I try to bold, italicize or indent a word or paragraph the whole document is affected; when I hit the redo button the document repairs itself and leaves the desired formating intact. God forbid you should hit the save button before the redo because the whole document is forever changed. Very klutzy. Thanks for any help...

Tool bar Icons should get brighter when clicked several times
It might be helful if the icons on the tool bar would get brighter after serveral uses making them easier to locate. This could be reset when the program is closed or retained depending on the users choice. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.m...

in vba what command is used to determine if a particular cell on a particular sheet changed? some kind of event? how to get the old and new value of the cell?
in vba what command is used to determine if a particular cell on a particular sheet changed? some kind of event? how to get the old and new value of the cell? Hi Daniel, See http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/event.htm change event excel does not keep track of the old value, nor can you get if from the event code. --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "Daniel" <softwareengineer98037@yahoo.com> wrote i...

controlling fields on a form
I am using Word 2003 to make a form and put in some fields. There are a couple of things I am unable to do, however. When data is input into the field by the user, text below the field is pushed down. How do I control the field so it does not affect surrounding text? I would like to set the field at a maximum length (I can do this) and not have the other text on the form get moved. Finally, the fields I insert are of a fixed length, about 1 inch. I double click on the field and can set the maximum length, but the default size of the field remains at about 1 inch. Can I g...

Shift+Insert does not paste into edit control on CFormView derived view
Hi, I have an edit control on a form view. The problem is that pasting of clipboard content does not seem to work with Shift+Insert key combo. There is no problem with pasting when using context menu. If I test the underlying dialog from IDE resource editor then Shift+Insert works fine. The Shift+Insert combo also works fine with other dialogs in the app. This problem can be easily illustrated by creating a simple SDI app with a form view and then dropping an edit control onto the form. Is this an expected behaviour? Thanks, Bogdan "Bogdan" <bogdan@domain.com> wr...

Function to control how data displayed
I have 2 columns that I exported from Access to Excel. In Access th columns were Yes or No. In excel they display as True or False. I wan them to show as Yes or No what is the function to make this happen? Thank you! -- LOgle531 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- LOgle5318's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2659 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39860 LOgle5318, Assuming your True and False are in columns A & B then In C1 put =IF(A1="True","Yes") and...

USB device name
How can we query the USB Device name that is assigned interactively by users(e.g. any arbitrary name assigned by them,using 'rename' option through GUI) ? PRANAV KANT GAUR <PRANAVKANTGAUR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >How can we query the USB Device name that is assigned interactively by >users(e.g. any arbitrary name assigned by them,using 'rename' option through >GUI) ? In which GUI is one able to assign an arbitrary name to a USB device? -- Tim Roberts, timr@probo.com Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc. "Tim Roberts"...

How do I get rid of the parantheses in APA style citations?
I would like the APA style citations in the body of the paper to now automatically show parantheses on either side of the author and title. Otherwise the whole bibliography feature is useless. Any ideas? There is no on/off switch for the brackets. Your choices are to either keep them, or remove them altogether. If you want to remove them for all instances, you will have to edit the style by hand. The short version: http://bibword.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=FAQ (especially 6 and 8 are useful) The long version (in case you don't know XSL): The styles are located in th...

device manager error
Device Manager lists my V-GEAR PRO video capture card as a ISDN Controller.The card has been working fine for about 4 years but now ,after XP boots, New hardware Wizard ( & Device Manager) identify it as the controller with no driver installed. -- BIRD BIRD wrote: > Device Manager lists my V-GEAR PRO video capture card as a ISDN > Controller.The card has been working fine for about 4 years but now ,after XP > boots, New hardware Wizard ( & Device Manager) identify it as the controller > with no driver installed. Do you have any details, on what exact IS...

Trouble getting calendar to synch to Outlook 2007
I sync my Dell ASUS to two computers. It synchs fine on Outlook 2003 at my office. Here at home, everything synchs except my calendar. At home I have Outlook 2007. Any suggestions? -- MJB "MJ" <MJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:70F2DAB4-AD0C-491A-B6CC-485AD0FFC570@microsoft.com... >I sync my Dell ASUS to two computers. It synchs fine on Outlook 2003 at my > office. Here at home, everything synchs except my calendar. At home I have > Outlook 2007. Any suggestions? You first. What are you using to sync with Outlook? -- Brian...

owner-draw list control
hi there i have a couple of questions regarding owner-draw list controls (CListCtrl-derived) first of all, this is what i want to do - i want to display graphic images to a user using a list control in LARGE ICON mode, showing images which have been loaded off disk (stored as JPG) i have the library to read the image files (CxImage - very good!) - but now i want to leverage the functionality of a list control to show the user these images i also want the user to be able to change the viewing size of the images i'm thinking i have two options: option 1: owner-draw list control, and ...

Getting an error message "Cannot shift objects off of sheet"
While horizontally grouping (outlining) a set of columns, I receive an error message that reads "Cannot shift objects off of sheet" when I press the ( - ) to collapse the columns. There are no objects that I am aware of, and the message does not appear when the last column is ungrouped. Also, it appears when the previous group is collapsed and visa versa. That is, I can collapse one group and get the message when I try to collapse the other group. It is really strange the message pops up at some of the oddest times. Has anyone encountered this before. Anyone's help would b...

Controlling text fields in access 2002
I'm having some problems making my data input form nicely usable. First of all I'd like the text field to grow bigger when written on it, instead of scrolling as it does now. Is it possible to make the active field grow on top the others and then go back to it's defined size when another field is activated? I have a lot of fields in my form and I can't enlarge them anymore. And the fields might contain a lot of text or none at all. Another thing is that when printed, the totally empty fields could be left out completely. Now all I can do is minimize them and pri...

get font from HDC
Hi, I would like to modify a function used to render some HTML and use the font I have choosen : // C functions int __stdcall DrawHTML( HDC hdc, // handle of device context LPCTSTR lpString, // address of string to draw int nCount, // string length, in characters LPRECT lpRect, // address of structure with formatting dimensions UINT uFormat // text-drawing flags ) { .... /* get the "default" font from the DC */ SavedD...

Problem in List control
Hi All, I am having few difficulties in handling list ctrl which are as follows 1. Our requirement is to display images as thumbnail view with the text underneath the image. We are using CListCtrl with ICON option and using imgaelist for display of images. Images could be of any number. Problem : A border should be drawn around the item if its selected. Size of the border should be same of size. We are using GetItemRect() to get the rect and drawing the border. But the border is not coming as size. Rect size varies depends on the Text length. Is there any way t...

Child controls not being invalidated
Folks, I have an MFC problem that I have struggled with for a while where a control in a child dialog is not always invalidated/redrawn correctly. Please help! I have a series of classes as follows (parent/children): CFrameWnd-derived (ultimate parent) -> (a) modeless CDialog-derived class (with CTabCtrl) -> (b) modeless CDialog-derived class (tab page) -> CStatic-derived class Class (a) hosts a tab control and shows/hides a number of different (b) modeless dialogs depending on the tab selected. These classes are members of (a) and are constructed as children in (a)'s cons...

how to get age using birthdate
=(now()-bday)/365 >-----Original Message----- > >. > Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.htm#Age -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "tyniyvonne" <tyniyvonne@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:96F39BC7-9743-4D2A-9FA3-D17EFCE5CE06@microsoft.com... > Not quite.... Try it with birthdate of Dec 6, 1954. Check the age on each of the days from Nov 15 through Dec 10. This will also show you why adding the INT function doesn't correct the problem. PS: You can try 365.25, too, but it won't work. On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 07:...

Sales for outlook gets fatal error
I have been trying to install the sales for outlook cd on my xp machine with all the latest updates on it. It goes through the initial install of installing sql desktop engine fine except it does not ask me to check off the part about installing an XML component. Then it installs the hotfix, comes up with the outlook clients install part and stops and give me a "fatal error" everytime. It also creates a personal folder in my outlook that can not be opened and is corrupted. Anyone have this same problem? Any help would be appreciated... I got the same on one of our end u...

How to connect two domains?
Hi everyone, I'd like to ask how to connect two domains in two different subnetworks. Main AD is in site1 with subnetwork 10.0.x.x Site2 has 10.1.x.x They are already rerouted so the users can access resources on the other network. With this new network I'd like to have central management so to either create a forest trust or join site2AD into site1 domain. I did fair bit of research and even if they suggest creating a trust, it's just the initial period. Later joining it as subdomain is recommended. What I'm afraid of is amount of work that would have to ...

Building an Embedded Device/System? Tell VDC about your experience for a chance to WIN!
VDC is conducting its annual survey of mobile and embedded engineers so if you are involved in the engineering of mobile or embedded systems/software, this is your chance to influence key solution suppliers. The research covers embedded software, hardware, tools, and development practices. Your thoughts will improve our insights into the engineering community and help to influence next generation solutions. In addition, VDC will provide all respondents who complete the survey: * Instant access to a summary of VDC's 2009 survey findings; * Entry into a prize drawing for one...

Quest
does csvde has limitied attributes to export ? For quest cmdlets, i can use more properties/attributes, but i wish to pipe to csvde for export. Can it be done ? Why not just pipe to a csv file -- Richard Siddaway All scripts are supplied "as is" and with no warranty PowerShell MVP Blog and PowerShell User Group: http://msmvps.com/blogs/RichardSiddaway/Default.aspx "IT Staff" wrote: > does csvde has limitied attributes to export ? > > For quest cmdlets, i can use more properties/attributes, but i wish to pipe > to csvde for e...

MSChart control
suppose i created an application with a mschart control, done all the job of drawing and all that, is it possiable in any way to translate the info of the mschart cotnrol to a spreadshit info that excel could import? I succeed in converting the onto from my listctrl to a file excel could read but what can i do with the chart? I thought about not using the mschart control and create my own charting code using the knowen methods in mfc for drawing lines and etc. but again how can i convert to information to an excel shape? ...

User removed Anonymous permission from Calendar...how to get it back
A user has deleted the Anonymous permissions from their calendar and I am unable to find a way to get it back. Does anyone know what can be done to add this back to their calendar. TIA In news:Xns9861A9314BAB8bobarcabca@207.46.248.16, Fuzzy Logic <bob@arc.ab.caREMOVETHIS> typed: > A user has deleted the Anonymous permissions from their calendar and > I am unable to find a way to get it back. Does anyone know what can > be done to add this back to their calendar. TIA In that user's Outlook, right-click on Calendar, properties, permissions tab. Add Anonymous, and do whate...