DPC's and its schedulers in multiprocessor environment

Hi all,

I have some queries on DPC's.

1> In multiprocessor environment (Thinking as 2 processors), how many DPC
queues will be there?

2> In the same environment as above, How the DPC's get scheduled?

Kindly let me know, Thanking you guys
--
~~~~~
Prakash A Manannavar,

why does it matter?  current implementations always queue DPCs to one
processor, but that is not a contract you can rely on and must assume N DPCs
can run concurrently

"Prakash Manannavar"  wrote in message

Hi all,

I have some queries on DPC's.

1> In multiprocessor environment (Thinking as 2 processors), how many DPC
queues will be there?

2> In the same environment as above, How the DPC's get scheduled?

Kindly let me know, Thanking you guys
--
~~~~~
Prakash A Manannavar,
Bangalore/Bengaluru.

0
Doron

Can you schedule backups directly from the CRM application?
Or only through SQL or Veritas or something like that? Thank you in advance To backup your CRM system, you will want to backup SQL Server through the SQL Enterprise Manager interface. There's detailed info at http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/deploy/backup.mspx -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Carrie" wrote: > Or only through SQL or Veritas or something like that? > > Thank you in advance ...

Send same scheduled e-mail, every day?
I know in Outlook you can delay the "send" of an e-mail in options, but I am interested in a different twist. Would it be possible to send the same e-mail to the same recipient every 24 hours automatically? Could this be done with a rule? On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 07:35:17 -0500, "RobW" <r042wal@nospam.gmail.com> wrote: >I know in Outlook you can delay the "send" of an e-mail in options, but I am >interested in a different twist. Would it be possible to send the same >e-mail to the same recipient every 24 hours automatically? Could this be ...

Access 2007 slow in multi-user environment
I have split the Access 2007 application into FE and BE. FE is on user's desktops (not a shortcut), BE is on the network. Users are using XP, not Vista. Opening the first FE is very fast. Opening the FE on a second machine takes several seconds, displaying a blank screen. Opening the FE on a third machine takes minutes, displaying a blank screen. I'm not sure why the performance is so poor. I would appreciate any guidance. Thanks Bill "BillE" <belgie@datamti.com> wrote: >I have split the Access 2007 application into FE and BE. >FE is on user's deskto...

Viewing schedule details
We have upgraded from Novell Groupwise to Exchange and Outlook. I have figured out how to look at other's schedules, but noticed that details about the scheduled time is not currently available. For instance if I place in my calender an item that states that I am away in California on business Monday and Tuesday, when someone looks at my schedule all they'll see is that I am out of the office. Is there a way, through Exchange rights or whatever, to allow people to see the detail for a calendar item? Thanks for the info! ...

Importing Calendar Schedules
I am trying to download a calendar schedule for a sports team. I followed the directions from the team's website and I have done this before. However now, it is not working. Am I missing something? http://newyork.mets.mlb.com/nym/schedule/downloadable.jsp Thanks, > I am trying to download a calendar schedule for a sports team. I > followed the directions from the team's website and I have done this > before. However now, it is not working. > > Am I missing something? > http://newyork.mets.mlb.com/nym/schedule/downloadable.jsp Yes, you are missing versio...

scheduled deposit not showing up in register
I scheduled deposits last month to begin this month and they should have showed up in my register today and are not. I have only scheduled payments in the past and they work. I checked all my info and everything is filled in. If I have something scheduled to show a deposit on the 3rd does it not show up until the 4th like at banks and do I need to change the date to the 2nd? Are you talking about some scheduled item you were expecting to be recognized for entry into the register because it matches some downloaded data (that you may or may not have yet downloaded) or some schedu...

Help
Hi, I have a an excel spreadsheet which lists names and start/finish times per day of various workers. Crude example: A B C D E ................................... etc 1 Monday Tuesday 2 Linda 1400 1800 1300 2100 (in integer format) 3 Bob 1500 1900 700 1400 .. .. etc I would like to know if it is possible to use this to produce a schedule on a seperate sheet by hour of the day, something like this: A B C D E F G 1 ...

schedule system maintenance
I just want to know how can I schedule system maintenance. I have 4 macros used to run a system maintenance in GP8 (Check Links and Reconcile) and I need to run these macro at night because it will take time and each macro will take may be one or more hour. So,are there any idea to schedule macro or to schedule system maintenance. -- Humam F Uraibi Developer Hi, You can use the windows scheduled task program to launch gp, login and start a macro. The problem is you can't log out. If you don't care about logging out of GP you're good to go. I've read the Professiona...

Schedule a cmdlet / mail-disable a public folder
I have Exchange 2007 SP2 running on Windows 2008. I need to mail-disable a public folder at a certain date and time. Is there any way to schedule this operation? I have seen the cmdlet Disable-MailPublicFolder, but I haven't seen anything about scheduling a cmdlet unless it is already an option of a specific cmdlet. Can this cmdlet be scheduled? Is there a way to use Scheduled Tasks (Accessories | System Tools) in Windows with a cmdlet? If so, how would you invoke a cmdlet from what is essentially a command prompt? Thank you for your help with this. Hello Loga...

Export/link a course schedule from excel into calendar format
Is it possible to export or link an excel spreadsheet which contains start and finish dates of scheduled courses to an excel calendar template or another program so we could have an electronic calendar? I can import into MSProject, but licensing too expensive and no one in my group has MSProject. ...

Scheduling Hyper-V Snapshots 2008 R2
Hello, In 2008 R2 is there a way to schedule snapshots in the GUI without having to write a script? I figure it must be there but for some reason I'm not seeing it. Hi Boe, sorry but this is not directly possible via Hyper-V GUI. You need to use powershell here. The command-lets for powershell can be downloaded at codeplex -> Hyper-V PS Library -> http://pshyperv.codeplex.com/Wikipage These commands are snapshot relevant : Get-VMSnapshot - Returns SnapShots for one or more VM(s) Get-VMSnapshotTree - Displays all the Snapshots of a VM in a tree view Selec...

I would like to make a schedule for my dept. Who works what days . #2
I am supervisor for a nursing dept. I need to make a schedule for them to follow as to who works when and what shift. I need to be sure they all get the hours that they are required to work. Is there a template that would help me and be able to sort things out in the schedule as well? Go to the Office Template Gallery. Do a search for Schedules. There is one for Employee Shift Schedule. There may also be others you could use also. Regards, S Stone "Chiki" wrote: > I am supervisor for a nursing dept. I need to make a schedule for them to > follow as to who works w...

I need help finding a amortization schedule that includes late pa.
I need help finding an amortization schedule that includes a late payment section to re-amortized payments. Thank you. Linda lspear wrote: > I need help finding an amortization schedule that includes a late payment > section to re-amortized payments. Thank you. Linda Can you explain what you mean? An amortization schedule is based on a principal amount, interest rate, and a regular payment over a given time period. A late fee is a separate charge to cover the "lost" interest for not making payments as scheduled. Are you trying to reamortize the balance by including...

Importing schedule into Outlook
Hi, I have created a schedule in excel that i would like to import into my Outlook calendar. I don't know, however, if there is a certain format the data needs to be in or if this is even possible. Thanks, -Branden Branden Format does not seem to be an issue when I have done this. The only critical steps seems to be to name the ranges and make sure the schedule has a header row and is in a named range. Outlook's import wizard will enable you to determine how your fields are mapped to Outlook. PC "Branden Felker" <C06Branden.Felker@usafa.af.mil> wrote in mes...

Why money is so stupid (scheduled deposits)
I have a scheduled deposit which first occurence is Feb 14, occuring monthly. The income category from this deposit has been added to the budget. The problem is, January's budget THINKS that there should have been income from this deposit. It seems that money doesn't care that deposit's first occurence is set up at Feb 14. Is it possible to fix? -- Dmitry Korolyov [d__k@removethispart.mail.ru] MVP: Windows Server - Directory Services Yes this sort of thing is annoying. MSFT has known about these bugs in scheduled bills/deposits for years but never fixes them probably b...

Restoring a single mailbox into Exchange 2000 SP3 environment.
I perform nightly ntbackups of our entire information store. In the past I would restore the entire information store to a test clone Exchange environment server and then open the mailbox required using Outlook and export the mailbox to a pst, and then import that pst into the exiting production mailbox using outlook again. As you all probably know with a 23gig information store this is horribly time consuming, and it drives me nuts. Can someone provide me an alternative solution to this? On Wed, 24 May 2006 09:57:54 -0400, "frank s" <SFDSFDSF@SFSDFDSFSA.COM> wrote: ...

moving MSDN CRM 3.0 installation to production environment
Hi, We have installed CRM 3.0 on msdn licences and now we want to move it to production environment (another licence key). What is the best way to do this? Can we either: -install new CRM 3.0 databases during the installation procces in new server machine and then migrate date form existing databases to new using migration tool or -add existing databases to new installation under new licence key thanks in advance Lidia There is the MSCRM Redeployment tool that you can use. Depends if you have data in the test environment you want to carry across or just customizations. Customizations...

Scheduling conference rooms
Hi, I am trying to configure conference rooms so that people can direct book them and then add in specific people to be able to modify the meetings if need be. I am not ready to implement the auto accept utility yet so can someone point me how to do this just using the accounts? - Create profile for the mailbox - start Outlook, Tools | Options | clear "Default reminder" checkbox - click "Calendar Options.." | Resource Scheduling | check "Automatically accept meeting requests and process cancellations" and "Automatically decline conflicting meeting reque...

Scheduling E-Mails
How do I go about Scheduling times for E-mails to be sent? I have Outlook 2003. Take a look here, it may help: http://www.slipstick.com/dev/olforms/skedrpt.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Paula Dawn asked: | How do I go about Scheduling times for E-mails to be sent? I have | Outlook 2003. Take a look here, it may help: http://www.slipstick.co...

How do I create a negative amortization schedule?
I need help creating a negative mortgage amortization schedule. Has anyone created one or know where I could find assistance? ...

Duplicate emails Exch 2003 & 5.5 Environment
I have just installed Exchange 2003 SP1 on a network still using Exchange 5.5 in one of my sites, same domain. There are many emails that are being duplicated somehow, as if they are being sent out of the Exch 2003 AND the 5.5 servers... Does anyone know what I can try to repair this issue? Thanks Team Chris H A lot would depend on how you did the installation. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Chris" <chrishoche@odysseylogistics.com> wrote in message news:C3E21F98-A5BF-49A3-A62D-CCDD47DB39DE@microsoft.com...

Cancelled meetings not deleting from schedule resource
I have our conference rooms set up as resources for my staff to use which is working fairly well. However, when someone cancels a meeting it is not automatically removed from the calendaring resource and only appears as "cancelled". This prevents other people from scheduling that time slot even though it has been cancelled. Am I missing a configuration somewhere that is supposed to remove cancelled meetings from these resource calendars? Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks! On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 10:24:04 -0700, "Donovan" <Donovan@discussions.microsoft.c...

Upgrading Schedule + to Outlook
Does Microsoft have a Knowledge article on this process and what is the "Q" number. Or, does anyone have the instructions on how to perform this upgrade. Thanks, Joe Install Outlook - use File-Import-From another program-Schedule +. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Joe asked: | Does Microsoft have a Knowledge article on this process | and ...

unable to Mail Merge in managed environment
We are managing all our OSX 10.2.6 machines via MCX (aka WGM) and=20 when any of the students or teachers try to do a mail merge with Office=20 v.X (10.1.3 updates) it fails. When they click on the button to Get = data,=20 they can navigate through their files & folders and pick the excel=20 spreadsheet they have created and as soon as they click ok Open, they=20 get an error that says "Unable to open data source" and that's it. If I = perform the exact same task with the exact same files on an=20 unmanaged machine it works just fine. I have done chmod 777 on=20 the Mi...

Why Not Totals on Scheduled Transaction Report?
One thing I've been hoping for is that a scheduled transaction report would show a dollar total. I'm up to Money 2003 now, and it's still not available. Since it's been this way through several upgrades, I presume it's a conscious choice by the program's developers. But how come? Thanks, Elliott ...