Need to install Hotfix Kb975759

I am trying to install DPM 2010 RC1  and it says I am missing a hotfix kb975759
I go to the link for the hotfix and it mentions server 2008 but there is no
download for anything but server 2003?  I downloaded the last x64 hotfix
thinking it might just be a typo but it will not install?  I am running
server 2008  sp1 with 32GB of RAM

It might be that you've opened the hot fix link from Windows server 2003.
Please try the following:

1. Open http://support.microsoft.com/kb/975759
2. Click View and request hotfix downloads
3. Click  Show hotfixes for all platforms and languages (36)
4. Select Windows Vista All (Global) x64 sp3

--
Thanks
Venkata Praveen[MSFT]

"WayneG" <WayneG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to install DPM 2010 RC1  and it says I am missing a hotfix
>kb975759
> I go to the link for the hotfix and it mentions server 2008 but there is
> no
> download for anything but server 2003?  I downloaded the last x64 hotfix
> thinking it might just be a typo but it will not install?  I am running
> server 2008  sp1 with 32GB of RAM

0
Venkata
5/18/2010 5:49:08 AM
Actually the Hot Fix is included on the DVD.

On the install media go to the \redist\kb975759\ The MSU file is in there.

Andy Grigas

"WayneG" wrote:

> I am trying to install DPM 2010 RC1  and it says I am missing a hotfix kb975759
> I go to the link for the hotfix and it mentions server 2008 but there is no
> download for anything but server 2003?  I downloaded the last x64 hotfix
> thinking it might just be a typo but it will not install?  I am running
> server 2008  sp1 with 32GB of RAM

You need more memory or system resources
I have outlook 2000 connected to exchange server 5.5. Whenever I right click on the Outlook icon and go to properties, I get the error message "you need more memory or system resources." I scoured the internet and the info I'm getting is that it has something to do with outlook express 5 and it's a mapi setting that should be unchecked. I have outlook express 6 installed and I don't see that option anywhere. I turn off and on my computer, I don't have any programs running on startup and the first thing I do is try to get into properties and it still gives me th...

installation for a workgroup.
I have a number of years supporting Microsoft tech, but this is my first brush with MS Money. I have a client using Money at present, but wants to transfer this function to a proposed server. I do not want this client to commit more than he needs to. Is there an advantage to a server installation for Money, or can I simply suggest that he share the application homepage? Perhaps take advantage of a redirect from a Microsoft Small Business Server? Thanks, C. I think you and your client will find that Money is fundamentally unsuitable for this kind of use. "Charlie" <an...

Money 2004 Standard installation in XP Pro problem
I have been running Money 2004 standard on my Windows ME machine for about a month I have transfered in several years worth of Quicken data. My son needed Windows XP Pro. I backed up the data files, and then did an upgrade. Money seemed to work OK, but I had problems with other programs. Decide to do a clean install and format to NTFS. Have downloaded the XP updates and service packs. When reloading Money I get a successful completion notice, but when I start the program I get "Unable to initialize a required Money component. Please reinstall Money from orginal product d...

powerpoint.en-us\powerpointmui.msi error on install
I'm trying to install MS Office Standard (w/ Windows Vista) and the the setup gets stalled with an error that reads: "Setup cannot find powerpoint.en-us\powerpointmui.msi. Browse to a valid installation source, and click ok" I have selected everything possible and i keep getting "invalid location". I have copied the disk to the desktop and tried installing from there, and still the same thing. I have looked all over and searched this forum and found nothing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. can i bump this? Really need some help ...

Need assistance with how or even if this is possible (function)
I want to be able to put a value in a cell A1 (aka # balls sold) and have A2, aka (ball sales rating) convert it based on the following criteria to a preset "rating". EX: I sell red balls. I have goals set in place based on the number of balls I sell and the ratings are based on a 1 through 5 scale (i.e 1-50 balls is a 1 rating, 60-100 balls is a 2 rating and so on). The actual scales are difficult to remember and there are several of them hence the need to simplify the way I am trying to do. So, what I would like to do is to be able to key in a1 that I sold, say...

Problem installing client on machine with SQL Server installed
We have many client machines with sql server installed. When trying to install the client from the CRM 1.2 Client CD, it fails because of MSDE and instance problems. Why is this, and what is the typical workaround? We must have SQL Server installed. Why cant microsoft CRM recognize that SQL Server is allready installed and just use that ? Hello, I am running Windows XP Professional, Outlook 2003, CRM 1.2 for Outlook, and SQL Server 2000 Development edition on my workstation. The workstation is not a member of the domain. However the username and password for the sql account and the ...

Need assistance with calculated field
Is it possible to add a calculated field to an SOP invoice that prints a string based on page number? We want to always print 3 copies on a laser, page 1 "Customer Copy" page 2 "Broker Copy" page 3 "File" Thank you... It is possible. There is a field called Times Printed in the SOP Transaction Header (SOP10100). You can create 3 conditional calculated fields as follow: (C)CustomerCopy if SOP_HDR_WORK.TimesPrinted = 1 then True Case: "Customer Copy" False Case: "" if SOP_HDR_WORK.TimesPrinted = 2 then True Case: "Broker Cop...

Need Entourage settings after upgrading to new i7 MBP
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange Howdy, <br><br>I have a valid license for Mac Office 2008 that I have been running on my late 07 MBP. I recently upgraded to a new i7 MBP and installed my Office 2008 on the new machine. I got my Entourage settings nearly correct with the Exchange server at work; I can receive email but I get an error when I try and send email. I went back to the old MBP and none of my Office apps will open because I am using the same product on 2 different machines...OK, I get why the softw...

Newbie needs help Printing a Poster in Pub2007
Hi, I have a digital photo I'd like to print in sheets to comprise a 24 x 36 inch poster I'd like to know the steps to be able to print and to select a range if I don't wish to print all at the same time. Also, is there a grid overlay I can superimpose over the photo so that I might see what goes on each sheet? Thanks so much, Jeff I can only suggest what was advised earlier. Save as a PDF... Print preview will be your guide. Microsoft has a save as PDF add-in https://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=4D951911-3E7E-4AE6-B059-A2E79ED87041&displaylan...

Need help migrating Publisher 2002 to a new computer
Our church bought a new computer with XP Professional pre-installed. I am charged with moving the applications from the old XP computer. I was able to install Publisher fine and thought I had copied over all the clipart. However, the Clip Organizer does not show the Favorites folder and all its contents. Our secretary is not pleased. I have found the MStore10.mgc file on the old computer but the new one does not have an Applications Data folder in the user's area of Documents and Settings. What is the best way to ensure the new installation has the same clipart as the old one? -- ...

SafePay Void needs to show Vendor Check Name
For compliance with banking requirements, the Voided checks in the SafePay file should show the Vendor Check Name, not the Vendor Name. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/defau...

need help with this send mail script
Hi There, I've write the script bellow that should send a email from 3 Exchange Servers and 1 email account from outside the domain at the same time. The purpose of this script is to check if the Exchange Servers are receiving and sending emails to and outside the domain with no problems. So we could answer faster until the users call us with this kind of problems. Can someone help me?... Thanks Nuno Set objMessage = CreateObject("CDO.Message") objMessage.Subject = "Testing incoming / outgoing domain email" objMessage.Sender = "exchangeServer_1@helpme.com; exc...

CPU Usage Skyrockets After Installing Patch
Using Windows XP, fully patched. Everything was working fine but after installing latest XP patch, Task Manager reports CPU usage between 85 and 90% when Outlook 2000 is running. Any solutions? See if http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=811167 helps. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Steve Dondley" <stevedondley@comcast.net> wrote in message news:c5r%a.156534$o%2.66334@sccrnsc02... > Using Windows XP, fully patched. > > Everything was working fine but after installing lat...

Installation File Downloads Available
These are made available to allow Microsoft users to reinstall onto their new computers, even after the servers have all disappeared. Installation File Download Info for Microsoft Money Users. France, UK and International and US. Canadian users will probably be served by the US file, although I have not had specific information on that. http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/money/thread/479281b2-90f9-42ca-85f7-644fc6e1e5c3 Cal, I have Money 2002 UK. Should I, or do you recommend, using "Money 2005 IntlEngl - QFE2" instead ? Kevin. "Cal Learner" <via_n...

What function need to be used
I am preparing a mark sheet in which i have columns for year, month and subjects. In rows I am inserting names of students for year and month. Now I am preparing a list in which I am only listing students name in one column and subjects in other columns. I am preparing data list for selecting year and month. whenever I select month and year, in my mark list area, the marks of corresponding year and month should be displaced. what are the functions i need to use. I have excel sheet for the same. If anyone want to solve my problem pls mail me omdkhaleel@gmail.com. I will send the s...

Reply needed urgently (PropertySheet and PropertyPages) ...!
Hello, I have a class derived from CPropertySheet, say WizSheet. I will create an instance of this class as below. WizSheet* wizard = new WizSheet ( ); To the above propertysheet, I can add pages normally as below: WizardPage* page = new WizardPage ( ); wizard.AddPage (page); But I want to add pages to the above sheet using the handle of it. To get handle of the above sheet, I can use the below statement. HWND hwnd = wizard.GetSafeHwnd ( ); By using the above handle of propertysheet, how can I add a property page to it. Any suggest...

installing outlook on 2 pc network
first post here so i'll try and be as specific as possible. 2 pcs (one running vista, one running xp home edition) connected by wired router. want to install outlook 2003 so that both pc's can access emails. email addresses are 1@spam.co.uk and 2@spam.co.uk ;-) issue: can outlook 2003 be installed on the vista machine as "server" and accessed over the network by the xp machine so that we both have access to all our emails on either machine? Thanks in advance "BobbyDazzler" <david.a.mitchell@inbox.com> wrote in message news:0a2426f2-dea6-480c-822c-394a54...

Need query of all records based on month
How can i create a parameter query in the query grid to ask for all records based on the month. example: i want all records for May 2007. any ideas? In article <21EC5C38-AB39-4AA1-88D8-7C9627A947FE@microsoft.com>, jackle@discussions.microsoft.com says... > How can i create a parameter query in the query grid to ask for all records > based on the month. example: i want all records for May 2007. any ideas? > say you have a date column in your table Field: DatePart("m",[Orders].[OrderDate]) Criteria: DatePart("m",[Enter date:]) In article <21EC5C38-AB3...

New to Group Need Help with Microsoft Outlook Problem
Hi! I'm Susan and I've just joined the group. I have a mysterious problem with Microsoft Outlook 2002. I had a lot of sub folders of my In Box. One of them contained a lot of emails, maybe 150 or more. When I got up from my desk to go do something (only gone for a few minutes!), I came back the folder is gone. I've searched every place and it is completely gone. Can anyone please help me?!? It is important that I retrieve this folder if possible. Thanks so much. Expand your folder list by clicking on the + signs until you see your = folder - it is possible that you moved ...

Vista Update freeze at download/installation
Hi there, Since some time, I got a message in Windows Update dialog, telling me that "12 important updates are available". When I push the button "Install updates", it begins to download, but is not able to get anything, until I cancel the process. Please tell me what is happen and how can I fix it. Note that before this problem I run successfully each update, since when I install my OS (2-3 years ago), without problems TIA, Sabin Sabin Coanda wrote: > Hi there, > > Since some time, I got a message in Windows Update dialog, telling me ...

Windows Live Mail instal problem
I have Windows 7 Home Premium with all updates I uninstalled Windows Live Mail a while ago and now I want to try it again. When I run the installation program it tells me:- You already have this program and it will not instal. The program no longer appears in the the list of programs that can be uninstalled in "Programs and Features". Nor does it appear in c:\Program Files or anywhere else on the HD The only suggestion I could find when I Googled was to remove all the ..msi files from C:\windows\installer which I did (put them on a USB drive so I could put ...

Need help w/ excel formula (duplicate entry)
Hello, I am not sure if this is possible but I would like write a formula that would recognize a duplicate entry under same column. e.g., column A has heading of Sample ID# and under is sample ID# in random order. If an entry of ID is then made but if it is a repeat of the ID that was previously entered, I would like to it to give some kind of warning message. Thank you. You may want to read some of Chip Pearson's techniques for dealing with duplicates: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm Visit Chip Pearson's site for a Data|validation solution: http://www.cpearson.com/ex...

I need some help with macros
Hi, I was wondering if there was any way to clear out combo boxes with macro. I want to push a button, and this makes all of the combo boxe go back to the dash ( - ) i have in all of them. Thanks Ga -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

More help needed with a macro
Hi, I wonder if anyone would be kind to explain to me how I would make a macro do the following: I need to make a keyboard shortcut of Ctrl A to insert a new line on Row C12 whenever a new line is required. My formula in D5 is the average of the 5 most recent values from c12.c16, my formula in D3 is the total average of all values c12..c#. So my macro has to insert the new row but still fix the formulas and labels and prevent anyone from changing anything else expect the information they are inputting in Row12. So the macro needs to unprotect the worksheet, do all the required tasks then re-...

POS (Not RMS) Variable List Needed
We want the Discount Description (e.g. 10% Employee Discount) to display where the 40-col receipt currently only states "Discount". What is the variable for a preset discount's description field? We have tried Entry.Reason.Discount (among others) and it does not display anything. It doesn't throw an error stating the token can't be found, either. Where can we find a comprehensive list of receipt variables for MSPOS (not RMS)? Is this not documented somewhere? How can we see the full table schema of our POS database? M Kalmus ...