How to monitor DPM 2007/2010 without SCOM/SCE ?

I'm looking for solutions to monitor DPM 2007/2010.
The e-mail alerts are not si usefull because it's sometime like a spam
machine.
Unfortunaly, i dont have SCOM ;-)

Is it possible to have some informations about SQL view in DPMDB database ?
For example the vw_DPM_Jobs view seams to be the view i need.
What are the possible values for the field Status ? ErrorCode ?

If SQL acces is impossible, is there an other way ?

Thanks, François - France

        DPM UI, E-Mail alerts, SCOM are the ways to monitor DPM health
status. Viewing/running queries against DPM database is not a good idea to
monitor the DPM health status.

Thanks,
Praveen D [MSFT]

"François" <Franois@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm looking for solutions to monitor DPM 2007/2010.
> The e-mail alerts are not si usefull because it's sometime like a spam
> machine.
> Unfortunaly, i dont have SCOM ;-)
>
> Is it possible to have some informations about SQL view in DPMDB database
> ?
> For example the vw_DPM_Jobs view seams to be the view i need.
> What are the possible values for the field Status ? ErrorCode ?
>
> If SQL acces is impossible, is there an other way ?
>
> Thanks, François - France

0
Praveen

Adding a column in Excel 2007
Have a column with letters in it. Want to sum up how many of one letter I have in the column. What is a formula to do this please To count the number of cells that equal X =countif(a:a,"X") To count the number of cells that have at least one X in them: =countif(a:a,"*X*") nip wrote: > > Have a column with letters in it. Want to sum up how many of one > letter I have in the column. What is a formula to do this please -- Dave Peterson On Dec 10, 10:44=A0am, Dave Peterson <peter...@verizonXSPAM.net> wrote: > To count the number of cells that eq...

Outlook 2007 and digital certificate
Hello, I've been using Outlook 2007 for a while with a digital certificate I have from Comodo. It is annoying how every signed e-mail I sent, Outlook has to ask me _twice_ about granting access to the certificate in order to send _any_ e-mail I want to sign. I have already trusted the certificate using the Trust Center in Outlook but it doesn't help. If the window for granting/denying access showed up only once I would not be bothered at all, but why twice? I didn't have this problem in Outlook Express nor in Outlook 2003. Is there anyway to fix this? I'd be very thank...

Is is me? Or is Excel 2007 Charting Lame?
Maybe I'm missing something. If so, let me know. The process of creating a chart is unintuitive and cumbersome. A big step backwards from 2003. The manual says to just select your data and insert the chart. What I find is that 95% of the time, I have to re-do the data selection. If I highlight two columns and insert the graph, Excel thinks both columns are two different series instead of x and y axis. I create two columns, label one of them "X", one of them "Y". Put some numbers below that. Now insert an XY chart. One would think that it could figure out "...

Outlook 2007 attachment problem
Hi, I have tried to get help on this problem for a month or so, on different forums, but there is no-one who can help me. I came across this forum today and am hoping that some who understand Outlook 2007 inside out can help me. I have an email in the drafts folder which is 480MB in size. It contains all my emails from my inbox in one attachment. I don't know how it happened, but I need to get those emails back from the attachment and put them back in my inbox. Everytime I try to open the attachment, my outlook grinds to a halt. I can only 'open' it when I run...

Line graphs; excel 2007
I have a simple line graph - and I'd like to shade in the area btwn the two lines only (not the whole background of the graph). Any suggestions? Apply Fill Color Between Lines in a Chart http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=590 - Jon ------- Jon Peltier Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://peltiertech.com/ MK09 wrote: > I have a simple line graph - and I'd like to shade in the area btwn the two > lines only (not the whole background of the graph). Any suggestions? ...

deploy of moss 2007 into existing environment of project server 20
I have installed project server 2007 installation in two server First is Front End Application Server and Second is Backend Database Server . I want to know after deploy sharepoint server 2007 in existing project server 2007 environment . I will start Office Sharepoint search . but I dont want to designate this application server as an Index and Query Server. and dont want to another server . I am deploying SharePoint Server 2007 in Project Server 2007 enviroment only for use automated proposal feature of Project Server 2007 . http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc1...

autocad electrical 2010 autodesk full download crack torrent &bwS!rU)C!
We can crack or emulate any protection type: Dongle, Hardlock, Hasp, Serial, Password, Hasp4, Flexlm, Sentinel, Wibu, Eutron Smartkey, Hasphl, Proteq, All the Protections!! email = yshowsoft@gmail.com email = yshowsoft at gmail.com NEW UPDATES 2010 Artpro 9.5r4 with license (minimal of 2 license) Oris Press Matcher fiery impose Fiery Color Profiler 2 Preps 6.0r3 Dynagram Dynastrip v6.0.1 Dynagram inpO2 Artpro 9.0r8 (all modules included) Esko Visualizer 7.5.5 Esko Softwares Suite V7.5 PC/Mac Trueflow SE6.0.1 with SPM fully crack Heidelberg SignaStation v4.5.10.9183 Heidelberg.Prinect.Wo...

how do you insert a document in words 2007
I need help inserting a document in Office 2007, please help. Insert - Object -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Likita Rucker" <Likita Rucker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3892AD59-4452-4199-BC8E-31AE4220B6A7@microsoft.com... >I need help inserting a document in Office 2007, please help. If you click Insert > Object and pick Object from the dropdown, you'll get only the first page of the insert because an "object" can't cross a page boun...

How do I lock the Column without Protecting the Sheet
I want to Lock a Column without protecting the sheet. the user can enter anything in other columns but he/she should not alter anything in particular column that i locked Protecting the sheet is - by far - the easiest way, otherwise you must useVBA to capture and deny changes to that column. I think you'd have to be pretty elaborate, too, to trap all potential changes. "sgmoorthy" wrote: > I want to Lock a Column without protecting the sheet. > the user can enter anything in other columns but he/she should not alter > anything > in particular column that i loc...

Outlook 2007 & RPC over HTTP
Hello, I think this was discussed some times before but I wasn't able to find a solution. We plan to change our mail provider and use a hosted Exchange environment for our emails. For testing purposes, I signed-up with our desired provider. Everything works fine except saving the passwords in Outlook for the mailbox. I am asked for the password all the time. I already tried the following advices (I know some are addressed to Outlook 2003 etc. but I wanted to give it a try...): http://www.123together.com/Support/save_your_exchange_password_in_outlook2003.htm http://support.microsoft.co...

extension unit in UVC device without status pipe..
Hello, We are developing high def. USB cameras. There is one strange thing that after we tested our device using dual video streaming interfaces: -> the extension unit is not working anymore. When we were able to play around the extension unit control we are configured like: Working set 1: 1 control interface using ep0 1 control status pipe using ep1 1 streaming interface using ep3 The whole extension control unit is working fine and great. But after we tested our dual video streaming mode, and because of our hardware limitation we have to cut the status pip...

Turn off Spell Check in Outlook 2007
You can leave the textual spell check enabled but turn off the annoying window when sending email by going in to Tools, Options, Spelling. Took me forever to find this.... ...

Bluetooth: After pair without using a code, CreateFile asks for co
I am trying to use a Bluetooth device in Vista Home Premium. The device does not have a pairing code or any way to enter one. I use "Add Wireless device" in the Bluetooth Devices control panel. My device is found and I choose "pair without using a code". The device pairs OK and its properties show under Services, Serial port ( SPP) 'AT Serial' COM4 But when I call CreateFile to open COM4, Vista shows a "click here" box informing me that a device is trying to connect. When I click the box, I get a dialog asking for the pairing code. How ca...

Access 2007 03-15-07
Hi,Back-end database is located at server. There are 10 clients with 10front-end databases. I want to restrict clients to reach form and reportdesigns and their codes. How can I do it in Access 2007 ?Thx for help! I believe this answer is covered in your previous posted titled "Restricting Front-ends".-- David CongerSoftware Development Engineer in TestMicrosoft Office Access** This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. **"Art Vandaley" <kestafir@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:e$ixVG0ZHHA.4420@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...> ...

Exchange 2007 Security
I know by default exchange 2007 uses encryption when it tranfers data between mail servers. does it have a feature that would allow you send an encrypted message to another person outside your company like some 3rd party products. I know you can do digital signatures. Eddie <Eddie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I know by default exchange 2007 uses encryption when it tranfers data between >mail servers. does it have a feature that would allow you send an encrypted >message to another person outside your company like some 3rd party products. What 3rd-party products? A...

create pivot table formula without the GETPIVOTDATA function
Previous to Excel 2003 I could use a pivot table result in a formula and copy that formula as a relative reference. In Excel 2003 a GETPIVOTDATA fromula is created and uses an absolute reference. Is there a way in Excel 2003 to either make it arelative reference (without editing the formula) or revert to the method used in all prior releases? There are instructions here for adding the Generate GetPivotData button to a toolbar, and toggling the feature on and off: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot06.html ebergkes wrote: > Previous to Excel 2003 I could use a pivot table resu...

cannot export to excel mso 2007 SP2
I can export to excel in design view, but not when the report is opened from the switchboard. Right click also does not work. Ideas? TIA! -JS You have to right click on the file name in order to export. So when the report is open you would not be able to do that. -- Milton Purdy ACCESS State of Arkansas "DevourU" wrote: > I can export to excel in design view, but not when the report is opened from > the switchboard. Right click also does not work. Ideas? TIA! > > -JS In design mode, print preview, all options to export are available in the ...

Importing Excel file without server access
I'm automating the process of emailing query results as an Excel file attachment to one recipeint. The recipient will complete data in the Excel file. My problem is that our company will not give this person access to our server, therefore he cannot upload his updated Excel file to one of our drives where I can then access it, import and update my table. There is nobody that he can email the file to either. I believe, however, that he'll have access to unpload a file to our company's SIFT site. Is there a way, through automation, that I can then import the file from ...

Access 2007 Security
Hello to all! I hope everyone is going great! Please don't tell me that Access 2007 does not have security levels. How am I supposed to secure the tablesA? I have a simple database. I need for the other users to view the data only. I do not want for anyone else to be able to edit the database. However, I would like for the user to be able to sort and filter whatever. As long as they cannot edit we are ok. Please advice. Thank you! -- Ofelia "Ofelia" <ofywelch@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:11D18E71-7205-4793-A154-7BD12C5079DE@microsoft.com... > > ...

red x in email in Outlook 2007
I installed Office 2007. Things are fine EXCEPT FOR. When I get email (with pictures and graphics) they are all in little RED x's. Did not have problem in Office 2003. Please help me... Steve "Steve-O" <Steve-O@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:58C0B6E2-7BEE-47BC-B398-9037FB254F62@microsoft.com... > I installed Office 2007. Things are fine EXCEPT FOR. > > When I get email (with pictures and graphics) they are all in little RED > x's. > > Did not have problem in Office 2003. > > Please help me... Tools, Trust Center, Automat...

Outlook 2007 #19
Whenever I start Outlook 2007, I receive a message box which says Identity Switch Cancelled The current identity could not be changed because one of the applications was unable to switch. Close any open dialog boxes in other applications before trying again. Does anyone know how to correct the problem and prevent the message from appearing. ...

Outlook 2007 Does not pull all POP mail emails
I have Outlook 2007 running on WinXP Professional. Outlook does not pull all my mail from my POP mail accounts and when my computer is off. Even if I leave the computer on it still has issues with my emails not ending up in my Outlook. I have Outlook set to pull emails ever two minutes. I have no filters running either. I have these large gaps where no email are downloaded at all. If I look on the Gmail website at my email I see several that have not been grabbed by Outlook. Any help would be appreciated Warren -- Warren Jorgenson. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com...

Office Professional Plus 2010 Beta
During install Error code2203. Install aborted. Install started as an administrator. Who can help? The beta forum, perhaps, that you were provided when you downloaded: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-GB/office2010/threads -- Susan Ramlet **please reply to the newsgroup so others may benefit** "arie_kruijswijk@hotmail.com" <ariekruijswijkhotmailcom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:539721BE-5665-4AAC-8CC0-20200E08E22A@microsoft.com... > During install Error code2203. > Install aborted. Install started as an administrat...

Microsoft Releases Access 2007 Runtime for Free!
Hopefully this isn't old news to most of you! http://accesspro.blogspot.com/ Great for anyone that needs to deploy an Access database to multiple users and doesn't want to buy full licenses! On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 05:00:01 -0000, "bsmith59@gmail.com" <bsmith59@gmail.com> wrote: >Hopefully this isn't old news to most of you! > >http://accesspro.blogspot.com/ > >Great for anyone that needs to deploy an Access database to multiple >users and doesn't want to buy full licenses! http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/info.aspx?na=22&p=7&SrcDi...

Help! Converting to 2007 from 2000
Hello all, We have just installed Access 2007 and are trying to convert the 2000 database to 2007. I converted the database (both FE and BE), enabled the content and added the trusted locations. I still cannot open anything. I even tried opening it as a 2000 format but no luck. When I go to the objects window, the queries are listed but none of the forms, reports or modules appear and I get an error message saying that the MainMenu cannot be found or is mispelled. That's the form that is supposed to be displayed when the database is opened. I spend hours searching the MS websit...