error on upgrade: ID 4386

Hello,
I am upgrading from DPM 2010 RC to DPM 2010 RTM, 64 bit version, on Win 2008
R2 standard.
The RC is working without any issues. The upgrade scenario is supported.

At the very end of the process the upgrade fails giving me the following.
_____
The SQL Server installation failed because a restart was pending on this
computer. Restart the computer and then start DPM Setup again.
ID: 4386. Details: Unknown error (0x84be0bc2)
_____

Restarting the server does not correct the issue. On the next attempt I am
getting the same error message.

Where to look for the pending restsrt bogus flag?

Thanks
Peter

I have found the answer here:
http://www.neondemon.com/archives/failed-to-install-due-to-pending-reboot

After deleting the key installation went through with no issues.

Peter