Error in backing up DPM database to tape

Whenever I run the backup of the DPM database, I receive an error that the
snapshot volume does not have sufficient storage space to hold the churn.
This is backing up the DPM database to tape.  This worked previously and no
changes have been made.  Volume has 60 GB free.

DPM2007

        Can you please increase the disk space for the shadowcopy volume for
the database data source and try it out?

Thanks,
Praveen D [MSFT]

"dr540" <dr540@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Whenever I run the backup of the DPM database, I receive an error that the
> snapshot volume does not have sufficient storage space to hold the churn.
> This is backing up the DPM database to tape.  This worked previously and
> no
> changes have been made.  Volume has 60 GB free.
>
> DPM2007

0
Praveen

Errors in .pst file
I experienced the dreaded blue screen. After the computer re-started I could not open my Outloook, and received the error message, "Errors have been detected the the Outlook.pst file.l It further instructed me to use the Inbox repair tool (Scanpst.exe) to diagnose and repair errors in the file. I ran Scanpst.exe and it detects errors but freezes up when the 'repair' button is clicked. No repairs result. I found the Scanpst.exe in Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office 12. I am running Office 2007 Operating Sytem is XP Service Pack 2 (maybe 3) Is there somewhere I ...

using macro to save a file produces runtime error 4198
I upgraded from Win-XP/Office 2003 to Win-7/Office 2007; the code below ran fine in Word 2003 but in Word 2007 generates runtime error 4198. The variables and directory location are valid. The parameters for FileName are updated for Word 2007; the grammer for the FileName appears correct (no grammer errors when macro runs as is, but grammer errors if I change the string.) When I substitute an actual file name in place of the variables, the code runs w/o error, but the Debug.Print statements generate correct strings. I feel kind of dumb- but what is different about use of variab...

Attaching items to e mails
I have a user trying to attach items from SharePoint libraries to e mails in Outlook (2007). When she selects an item and tries to attach it she gets this message "The operation is not supported until the entire message is downloaded. Download the message and try again" which makes no sense in the context. She is using an XP machine but I cannot duplicate this error on either XP or Vista machines on the same network. No one else is having the same problem. Anybody know a possible cause (and a solution)? ...

Help-Error validating multiple documents
Hello. I've got a total of 5 schemas. They are: 1 - 1.xsd - a description of a city 2 - 2.xsd - a description of a town 3 - CityHall.xsd - a description of a cityhall-meant to be part of a document based on 1.xsd in "user area". 4 - TownHall.xsd - a description of a townhall-meant to be part of a document based on 2.xsd in "user area". 5 - testmultischema.xsd - a document which combines in a batch instances of cities and towns based upon 1.xsd and 2.xsd. I get the following xml validation error: ERROR: The 'http://adamExt.org:TownHall' element is not declar...

Trying begin VBA template project, get error "macros disabled"?
I am beginning a project to code and update a Word template using VBA. When I try to run the form given to me I get error "The macros in this project are disabled?" Any suggestions? Thank you. Save the template in your templates folder, which is a trusted location. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "The Applicant" <The Applicant@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D2E642C...

Error when I try to save doc with equations in 2007
I am a math student and I frequently use Word 2007 to write up my assignments with the new equation feature. Lately I have been having trouble in that when I try to save it gives me a file error For example: "A file error has occured (c:\...\doc1.docx)" ...

Error Messages #6
I keep getting an error message that I can't seem to find an answer for...if someone has found this problem before and has fixed it...please let me know... Receiving' reported error (0x80042110) : 'Your POP3 server is providing inconsistent information. The number of messages returned by the STAT command does not match the number of items returned by the UIDL or LIST commands. Contact your POP3 or Internet service provider. thanks John And what did your ISP tell you when you contacted them? >-----Original Message----- >I keep getting an error message that I can'...

HTTP Error when accessing properties of Public Folders
Greetings.... First, thanks for the previous help I have received in this forum. ;) I will try to keep this brief, but afraid it may require more...........Exch2k Server with all service packs up to date. Moving accounts and Public Folder structure from one Exch2k server to another. Will be removing the older of the two from the domain when done. Right-click on the Public Folder to look at the properties of the folder to setup replication of the folder and get the following error message: The HTTP Service used by Public Folders is not available, possible causes are that Public Stor...

Gift database
Has anybody created or know where to find a gift databse for logging gifts bought, given? "Rspiva" <Rspiva@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7473FD34-AD85-4E6F-99D4-163B7FEF0297@microsoft.com... > Has anybody created or know where to find a gift databse for logging gifts > bought, given? One might alter the "Assets" database, which is a template on the Microsoft website. IIRC, Word has a Gift template which might be useful in creating one for Access. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access ...

Restoring Dynamics Database
Hello gurus, We are are currently working on a test server where all user security has been setup. We will be moving to the production environment and will rather not have to re-do all the user security. I know company security information and common system files are stored in the Dynamics database. My questions are these: can we simply restore the Dynamics database to production? Any risks to doing this? Besides user security, what other information is updated in Dynamics database? My main concern is, as part of testing, we have processed several transactions, closed existing...

Moving a database location
In Exchange 2000 my database is closing in on my hard drive's capacity. How do I move the database to a larger drive, on the same server, and still have the mailbox databases load properly? robert <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In Exchange 2000 my database is closing in on my hard drive's capacity. How do I move the database to a larger drive, on the same server, and still have the mailbox databases load properly? Use the property page of the database (in the Exchange System Manager) and select a new location for the file. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange...

All Internal Passwords.xls Error 91
As with Nathan below, I ran this code on Office XP (XL) with XP Pro and received the same error. I loaded ONLY allinternalpasswords.xls and ran the Macro. Does another W/S have to be loaded? How does one apply this macro to a specific sheet? As Nathan Gutman & myself found: When trying to run it it gets to line: WinTag = .ProtectStructure Or .ProtectWindows and gives runtime error 91 Object variable or With block variable not set. Can someone help to undertand why and how to fix that? Dennis, You should open the workbook whose passwords you want to break. This should be...

Call database property in a control on a form and in my Switchboard variables
I have a database that I have developed for multiple units to use. For reasons that I won't go into, each unit must have an individual copy of the database to store their data. BUT the databases need to be identical. So far, annoying, but no big deal. Anyway, what I am doing is creating the master copy where I get it all correct and then I will make a copy for each unit and drop their data into it... again no big deal. BUT in order to help keep them straight, I would like to have specific labels that refer to the database property Title bc the DB is on a network buried in a file more the...

Setting the Startup Options for an Access 2007 database using VBA
Afternoon everyone, I'm trying to use the information from an MSDN page of roughly the same title (Setting Startup Options Programmatically in Access 2000, http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa140020(office.10).aspx) to setup the startup options of my database. Firstly, I don't know whether this option should be placed in a module or event (like Form_Load). Secondly, I'm not too sure that I have the code correctly written down: Private Sub Form_Load() Dim dbs As CurrentProject Set dbs = Application.CurrentProject dbs.Properties....

OWA error #3
I have select Users receiving the following error when accessing OWA: HTTP/1.0 401 Unauthorized The error only occurs on a few Users. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. Try this: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=327843 -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Jeff" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:043e01c42482$46e0c2e0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I have select Users receiving the following error when > accessing OWA: > HTTP/1.0 401 Unauthorized > > The error only occurs on a few ...

OpenDatabase Error
All, In my spreadsheet, I have a command button that calls code to create a recordset based on a SELECT statement which queries a table in Access. I have tried this in Excel 2007 and Excel 2010 and get the same problem. I have a reference to DAO 3.6 in my project. The following code snippet fails with a message box with a Red X in the middle, with NO TEXT describing the error, and an OK and Help button. The Help button gives me nothing. Can somone point me in the right direction on how to query Access for some data without importing the entire table (it is very large). Tha...

SNMP error
My domain controller keeps freezing at night. Now all i see is a event message from SNMP 1501 - The SNMP Service encountered an error while setting up the incoming transports.\n The IP transport has been dropped out. After this i begin to receive messages from Lost delayed Write data, till dhcp, wins, server and ntds errors. server finishes freezing and have to be hard reseted any ideas? server works at 100% at day when fully loaded... strange isn't it? "Rick" wrote: > My domain controller keeps freezing at night. Now all i see is a event > message ...

Error message on starting word
on starting up word I get the following message: "Some macros in this template will not run properly in this version of Word. Please contact your administrator or the macro vendor for an updated version of the template." Does any one have any ideas about what is causing this or even better how to fix it. You probably have installed an add-in for an earlier Word version that is incompatible with your current version. See http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm then http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/ProblemsStartingWord.htm or http://support.microso...

Changing database used with ODBC link
I have a excel spreadsheet containing many (we're talking thousand here!) of cells which look-up information via an ODBC link to our SQ Server database. This database has recently changed, so I need to mak every one of these queries point to a new database in the system Unfortunately the name of the database appears to be hardcoded in t each query. I have tried in vain to do a search and replace in a tex editor on the spreadsheet, but as I feared once I have done this th spreadsheet no longer opens. Is there any way to globally update the queries used? I don't fanc manually updating e...

Hardware error cod. 11
hello to all, from some days I look these error in eventvwr windows: Tipo evento: Errore Origine evento: Disk Categoria evento: Nessuno ID evento: 11 Data: 14/11/2009 Ora: 9.04.31 Utente: N/D Computer: CAMILLO Descrizione: Il driver ha rilevato un errore del controller su \Device\Harddisk1\D. Per ulteriori informazioni, consultare la Guida in linea e supporto tecnico all'indirizzo http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. Dati: 0000: 04 01 68 00 01 00 b6 00 ..h...¶. 0008: 00 00 00 00 0b 00 04 c0 .......À 0010: 01 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........ 0018...

Dictionary Assembly Generator (DAG) Errors
Hi all, I added a field in the SOP Entry window using the Modifier.Now I want to access it via the VS Tools. According to documentation, I have to create an Application Assembly using the DAG tool. But I am having trouble with the Dictionary Assembly Generator. I am in a dos window, in the SDK folder and issuing this command : dag.exe 0 "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics\GP$GP10\Dynamics.set" /F This command returns the following error : "Error: Cannot find Application.MicrosoftDynamicsGp.dll. Generate Application.MicrosoftDynamicsGp.dll before generating Application....

Error on Saving appointments
Hi.. When I am creating a new appointment and saving it, I am getting the following error :- "The requested record was not found or you do not have sufficient permissions to view it. General failure in scheduling engine" Can someone please tell me why I am getting this error. Regards Rahul Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Break the Roles in SharePoint Lists http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/c3ac8915-3861-4406-bec7-42f2d9110d79/break-the-roles-in-sharep.aspx ...

Finding Oracle Database
Hello, I want to link Oracles tables to an Access DB but can't see them from a workstation. I can see folders on the server but the Oracle tables on a D:\ Drive. I can only see them if I logon to the server or through Remote Desktop. The Server is \\ASams3 The Files are on D:\FamousDB\Database I can login as Admin on the server. Is there a special syntax or does the server need to be configured to allow this? I need to set up a DSN. Thank you for you help and God Bless, Mark A. Sam Links need to be established through oracle db engine running on server...

Hyperlink Error
When sending text in emails that has an inserted hyperlink to a web page anchor from Outlook 2007, it appears that users of Outlook 2003 only receive the link to the page, rather than to the page anchor. For example; an INSERTED hyperlink such as; http://www.bogus.com.au/ism/website/webpage.asp#page_anchor arrives as http://www.bogus.com.au/ism/website/webpage.asp Obviously, because it is inserted into the text in the email, the link itself is not visible to the end user. The idea here is to provide a link to a specific part of a web page, instead of landing at the top...

Event ID 8270: LDAP error
Hi, I have successfully installed a new E2K3 server into an existing W2K/E2K environment. I kept on getting the following error in the Application Log on the new E2K3 server: *********************************************************** Event ID: 8270 , Source: MsExchangeAL LDAP returned the error [34] Unavailable when importing the transaction dn: <GUID=714227EF-1CEC-40C3-A958-A861AF721352> changetype: Modify member:add:<GUID=67D22146-1936-4770-8B5C-795B8799EB27> - DC=net,DC=mis,DC=ap *********************************************************** I could not find any article relat...