If I select
Date: today
type: all

I get all activities while I would expect to view only today's activities.
Instead i get all the activities past opened and completed.

Looks like the date filter is not very effective.
Could anybody help me understand how these filters work?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Today's activities are defined as all activities due up to and including
today.  Activities without due dates are not excluded by this date filter.
You can use the "My Activities" view to filter out closed activities, and
activities that do not effect you.

"Claudio S" <ClaudioS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello I do not understand how the filter on the activities view works in
> the
> workplace area.
> ex:
> If I select
> Date: today
> type: all
>
> I get all activities while I would expect to view only today's activities.
> Instead i get all the activities past opened and completed.
>
> Looks like the date filter is not very effective.
> Could anybody help me understand how these filters work?

0
Rob

excel filter
I wont to know if it�s possible to sort or filter by colo -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com The explanation is a bit long for here..........please check the site below, and if you have more questions, post back........ http://www.cpearson.com/excel/SortByColor.htm Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "shlomop >" <<shlomop.1820m6@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:shlomop.1820m6@excelforum-nospam.com... > I wont to know if it's possible to sort or filter by color > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > ...

Change Contact Folder View
Hi friend! I am Jamil; I have one problem with my MS Outlook. Whenever I make new folder in my Contacts folder it shows as Address Card so I have to go on the View menu / Current View, and then I chouse Phone List (because I like this view) after that I customize columns. And I have to do this with all folders it tack too much time, because I have 20 folders in my Contact folder. So I want to know how I can do Phone List default view. I have MS Office XP And I want to ask you one think more, I have some questions about MS Windows XP so where is the best to post this questions? Than...

sender filtering on exchange 2003 server
i setup an exchange 2003 server to retreive it's e-mail from a provider's POP3 server for the time being due to the fact that the MX records haven't been changed yet. Now i enabled senderfiltering on my exchange server and it doesn't seem to work Question: Does this have anything to do with the pop3 mailbox of my provider or is there something else going on alltogether?? -- "Computers are useless, they can only give answers...." .. (Pablo Picasso) Obviously no one knows or nobody wants to help "Rik" wrote: > i setup an exchange 2003 server to re...

Cannot view a Sharepoint Site I created.
I installed the HelpDesk template from the AllTemplates.exe on SBS2008. I have Sql2005 and WSS 3.0 I can view the HelpDesk site from SBS2008. I can't view the HelpDesk site from my laptop but I can view OWA and the IIS7.0 default website from my laptop. The message I'm getting is 404 File or Directory not found. Any help would be appreciated. Do you have the DHCP setup from the Server (Meaning the SBS is doing the DHCP Services?) If so enable them And on your laptop what is the DNS on it? (it should be the laptop) Also what about other system access? yes no? ...

Table Filters and Empty Records
Hi, I'm quite new to Reporting Services and am having a bit of a confusing afternoon with it. I'm trying to build a report that contains a series of discrete reports for a number of projects that show project data and any milestone tasks associated with each project; if a project has no milesetones, the project data is still to be displayed. So, I build a report that has a series of fields showing project information (name, cost, state, etc.) and then a table below it to contain the milestone tasks for each project. All of these are placed within a list data region ...

Using Filter string with IF function
Is there a way to use a filter string with the IF function? I have a spreadsheet that looks like this: Invoice No. Invoice Date Invoice Currency Invoice Value 1 dd/mm/yyyy USD 1234.56 65 dd/mm/yyyy USD 2345.67 74 dd/mm/yyyy EUR 3456.78 88 dd/mm/yyyy USD 4567.89 when I filter on the currency: is there a function such as if(filter_string="USD";TRUE;FALSE)??? Thanks Aref Maybe this: Assuming row 1 are t...

Blank reply in emails but can view them in "auto preview"
When recieving a reply to some emails, I see nothing but the original email text without the reply text. The only way that I can see the reply text is if I set Outlook to use "auto preview", but there's nothing there if the message is opened. We are using Outlook 2000 sp3 internet mail (POP3) through a Verizon DSL connection (SMC Barricade router). It also seems to only happen when correxponding to people that are using Exchange Server. I've seen a few posts regarding this issue but I have not seen any resolution. I think it may also have to do with messages th...

Viewing CRM 3.0 Notes in SharePoint
I have added a page viewer webpart to a sharepoint (sps) page to display data on a CRM account. All data and tabs display as they should except Notes. When I click on the Notes tab, none of the existing notes are displayed; just to option to add a new note. If I add a new note, it is displayed only until the page is refreshed and it then disappears. Text, picklist, and other fields display existing data correctly. Has anyone know how to display CRM 3.0 notes in a SharePoint webpart? Thanks Vic Coleman Can you share your web part with the community? maybe we can all help to re...

Viewing OWA message problem
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C3E268.57120220 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, I'm having the following problem. I'm using my Windows XP computer to = access my OWA account in Exchange Server 5.5. The account lets me log in OK, but when I click on a message only the = header information is displayed (i.e. From, To, Subject, Sent and = Importance fields). The message body doesn't appear. I've accessed the = server before, but can't now. Can someone le...

Auto filter on blank lines
When I auto filter there is normally blank lines at the bottom but now when it's filtered it's greyed out and I can't add any new lines. ...

Bottom of spreadsheet hidden in full screen view
If you change Excel to Full Screen View and your taskbar is always on top (as it normally is), the bottom of the spreadsheet is hidden behind the taskbar. Does anyone know how to get around this without hiding the taskbar? I have found that if I drag the taskbar to the bottom and then back up again, the Excel window resizes itself correctly and the bottom of the spreadsheet is visible again. Problem is, I want to do this from VBA! Can anyone help please??? Bringing this post back to the top because it is getting lost in the depths of the forum. I've searched the whole Excel fo...

IF COUNTIF & COUNTA on Filtered Visible Cells
Hi, Using the Formulae below, I can obtain the required data from the Columns in a non-filtered state. Column T: =IF(COUNTIF($V$10:$V10,$V11),COUNTA(INDIRECT("V"&U11+1&":V"&ROW()))-1,COUNTA($V$10:$V10)) Column U (helper column): =MAX(IF($V$10:$V10=$V11,ROW($V$10:$V10))) Column V: Text Data However, I also need to retrieve filtered data, and so require Formulae that will take into account Filtered Visible Cells and not the Non-Filtered data in the columns. Can the formulae be adapted to work on Filtered Visible Cells. Thanks Tin� -- Tin� --------------...

Queries Versus Views
I have written many Access reports I would now like to make available via MS SS RS. Many of my reports rely on queries that relies on 2-3-4 other queries. Nested queries, sub-queries, whatever you want to call them. Often this is because of differences between the ways I need the data (one row, many columns) and the way it is stored (many rows, one column). What is the most efficient way to deal with nested queries, sub- queries, or whatever in MS SS RS? Create views instead of queries? I don't seem to be able to create one data set based on another... Thanks, Patr...

Set the initial Frame size from the view size
Hello, I'm writing a Single Document Application and I want for the View client Rectangle a CRect: (0,0,400,300). How can I set the initial Frame size? ( the window rectangle of the frame is larger because of the window border, menu, toolbar and status bar) Thank you, E.A. ...

Can I E-mail a Publisher publication other than in tif for viewing
Can I e-mail a Publisher 2003 publication other than in tif so those without Publisher can read it ? I am attempting to put out a family bulletin, 12 pages with some graphics and color. At present it is 962 kb but when I put it in tif it became a whopping 12.5 mb. Bev wrote: > Can I e-mail a Publisher 2003 publication other than in > tif so those without Publisher can read it ? I am > attempting to put out a family bulletin, 12 pages with > some graphics and color. At present it is 962 kb but > when I put it in tif it became a whopping 12.5 mb. ========================...

Cant view new Exch2k3 server in Exh 55 Administrator Console
After a succesfull install of Exchange 2k3 and using ADC to introduce the exch2k3 server into an existing exch 55 org, I cannot view the new exch2k3 server from within the 55 system adminstrator console. I can see both server from within the system manager for exch2k3 but not from the 55 exch system manager? Any ideas? I have never had this problem before. The only difference being is that I used ADC from exch SP2. Does this strike a chord? "Zart the Artist" wrote: > After a succesfull install of Exchange 2k3 and using ADC to introduce the > exch2k3 server into an exi...

Zebra stripe format filtered case as well
Hi, I learned in "msexcelraj website (could not see a name to mention here to thank)" how to make zebra stripe formating: Conditional formating, mod(row(),2)=0). My additional question is "how can I have zebra appearence when I make filtering as well ?" When I filter, naturally zebra appearence is losing with the way above. Thanks and regards, Cousin Excel Hi, Select the range then format|Conditional format-Formula is =MOD(SUBTOTAL(3,$A1:$A$2),2)=0 Pick a colour ADD Formula is =MOD(SUBTOTAL(3,$A1:$A$2),2)=1 Pick another colour OK --...

Copying values/formulas from only visable lines when filters are o
I have huge spreadsheet with dozens of columns, and filters are on most columns. In my last column, I want to systematically post the results only of specific lines while specific (and sometimes multiple) filters are on. Also, the last column is filtered for "blanks" only, so if a line already has a value from copying a prior filter value that value does not get overwritten by a more recent filtered value. I have done this for years in excel 2003, but in 2007 the values from the non-visible lines copy over to my last column as well, which I don't want. How c...

Exporting a filter from outlook 2002
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to create a filter then exporting that filter out of Outlook? Seems simple - but I am having some difficulty thanks Filter for what? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Chris asked: | Does anyone have any suggestions on how to create a | filter then exporting that filter out of Outlook? | | Seems simple - but I am having some difficulty | |...

Explorer Sales View
I am using Explorer to try to get all Unpaid Invoices. I am able to get all invoices using a restriction on the search criteria, but am unable to find the field to use to specify unpaid or open invoices. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Payables or Sales? Try "Current Trx Amount" is greater than 0.00. "woodsdarren" <woodsdarren@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0C769FFF-6A10-482C-B986-C13CC62C608F@microsoft.com... >I am using Explorer to try to get all Unpaid Invoices. I am able to get >all > invoices using a restriction on th...

Calendar views change
Hi running Exchange 5.5. We have different computers running different clients. Problem is some clients are viewing events as all day while some are viewing it as having a start time and end time. So the event could expand into another day. The problem is not client specific and has nothing to do with how it was created. For ex. PersonA (running Outlook 2003) creates an All day event. She views it and it looks like an all day event. PersonB (running Outlook 2003) opens it up and the event has a start time of 1:00 am to 1:00am the next day. Any ideas on why this is happening? ...

filter #4
does anyone know of a program that attaches to Outlook Express that will allow me to select which recipients will receive the attachments and which ones will receive the email body text only? Chuck wrote: > does anyone know of a program that attaches to Outlook Express This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003/2007 from the Office suite of products. Outlook Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name. For help with your OE questions, try an OE newsgroup such as microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general (for OE 6), or an OE help website such a...

View of Excel form is different on different computers.
A common form being shared on the network displays differently on different computers. We have varying versions of Office with different windows operating systems. The form views fine on the Windows 98 system with Excel 2000. All of the other systems are newer with Windows 2000 or XP using equal or newer versions of Excel. They show the form displayed with all of the columns squeezed together. Is there a way to make the form view the same on all computers regardless of operating system and Excel version? You've partially answered your own question - the more disparity between ...

How to view a list of values in a single field
Hi, I've 2 linked tables (Persona and Attivita) Persona.ID Persona.Descrizione Attivita.ID Attivita.Descrizione PersonaAttivita.IDPersona PersonaAttivita.IDAttivita Each "Persona" can have X "Attivita" I would like to create a SELECT that allow me to show for each "Persona" X Attivita but in a single field Something like this... 2 fields in a single record: Persona.Descrizione: "Mario Rossi" A list of Attivita.Descrizione (for example separated by -) "Attivita1 - Attivita2 - Attivita3" Is it possibl...

Embed list view in entity form
I know I saw a "how to" on getting say, the activity list for a contact to sit inside the "general" tab, but I can't find it now. Can anyone help with this? Failing a link to the actual piece, I imagine it's just a case of putting an iframe on the form linked to the associated view, but how do I find the address of this list view? Many thanks! -- Mike Bristol, UK CRM user www.crmuser.blogspot.com The following should help: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/topic.aspx?id=JS14. -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2 Feed...