Workflow - date and time - revaluate expression when field is upda

hi

I  have a field called enrolment date which is usually lesser than the
created on date.
i want a workflow which says, when a new contact is created wait for 5 days
after enrolment date and then create - 1st mailer task
wait for 2 months and create - 2nd mailer task.

i have got a workflow and it says
when a new patient is created
wait 5 days after contact.enrolmentdate
if case 1
create mailer 1
end if
if case 2
create mailer 2
end if

however, both mailer tasks get create right away rather than waiting for 5
days and 2 months. in the wait for timer i ticked revaluate expressision when
field is updated to get the enrolment date as an option. by default crm only
shows created on date.

any help would be appreciated
many thanks in advance.

kind regards
Ridhima

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi,
Can you please let us know what exactly you mentioned in workflow.
like : if case 1 or if case 2
Please mention what is exactly shown in workflow.
--
PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our
feedback.

uMar Khan
Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com

"Ridhima Sood" wrote:

> hi
>
> I  have a field called enrolment date which is usually lesser than the
> created on date.
> i want a workflow which says, when a new contact is created wait for 5 days
> after enrolment date and then create - 1st mailer task
> wait for 2 months and create - 2nd mailer task.
>
> i have got a workflow and it says
> when a new patient is created
> wait 5 days after contact.enrolmentdate
> if case 1
> create mailer 1
> end if
> if case 2
> create mailer 2
> end if
>
> however, both mailer tasks get create right away rather than waiting for 5
> days and 2 months. in the wait for timer i ticked revaluate expressision when
> field is updated to get the enrolment date as an option. by default crm only
> shows created on date.
>
> any help would be appreciated
> many thanks in advance.
>
> kind regards
> Ridhima

Outlook Express #135
Is there any problem with using Outlook Express for e mail retrieval but also keeping Outlook open at the same time for the calendar and task lists? I am doing this because Express has auto fill of the e mail address and Outlook 2000 does not. Also, is there a way to copy my contacts from Outlook to Outlook Express? Thanks. You can try: - exporting your Outlook contacts to a CSV file for import into OE - upgrading to OL2002 or 2003 since they both have auto-complete like OE "carolyn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:292a01c3e143$d4619810$a0012...

Time Series
I have about 30000 lines of data that looks like so: Time Count 93000 447 93001 1020 93002 1438 93003 2177 93004 3042 93005 3467 93006 2913 93007 3341 93008 3547 93009 2908 93010 3512 93011 4090 Where ColA is time. I am having trouble creating a graph with time on the x-axis and count on the y-axis. Thank you in advance. You need to make an XY chart But with 30,000 data points you could run into trouble; Help says you can 32,000 data points in a single data series. However, if you want markers it will look like heck. You could limit the data like this: assume y-values in B2:B30001 in ...

Date display in Excel

INTERNET MILLION DOLLARS
INTERNET MILLION DOLLARS - www.InternetMillionDollars.biz Watch the VIDEO on YOUTUBE... NOW! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXQUjk5EGV0 MAKE MONEY INSTANTLY using 2007 featured INTERNET MILLION DOLLARS as a resource. WORK FROM HOME HOMEBASED JOBS AND IDEAS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY Professor James Bradley's "Quick and real way to make BIG MONEY on the Internet!" The Independent Finally you have FOUND IT! Make a FORTUNE each month... .... every month! 100% ON AUTOPILOT Read it NOW and CHANGE YOUR LIFE! Are you fed up with being short of MONEY all the time? Do you DREAM about a...

Outlook Express and LAN connection
I have Outlook Express 6.00.280 installed on Win NT 4.0 SP6 which is LAN connected to another PC that has Internet connection (Proxy server). Email account on my PC is POP3 for incoming mails and SMTP for outcoming. Now the problem is that I cannot receive emails but can only send them through this Proxy. Internet Explorer and all other applications that require Internet connection through proxy are working OK. The only problem I have is to receive emails. I setup the same account on another PC which has direct connection to the Internet through dialup and no problems for both sending and rece...

C# Adding Days to a Date
Hello, I have 2 objects: objContract.activeon and objContract.expireson. I am trying to add 364 days to objContract.activeon and assign it to the value of objContractexpireson. ---------------------------------------------------------- // Contract Start Date DateTime dt = DateTime.Now; objContract.activeon = new CrmDateTime(); int iFound = 0; string sTemp = ""; if (objAccount.paymenttermscode.Value == 1) // due on receipt - use Todays Date { objContract.activeon = objInvoice.CFDinvoicedate; } else // ...

Field Service Calls and Invoices
We use the Service Call modules for repairs in our Stores and have a situation that I'm trying to find a workaround. We have situations where our technicians will pick-up items without prior notification to our dispatchers. All of a sudden we get an invoice and currently we have to track down the charge and then we are forcing a PO into the system from the Service Call in order to properly receive and enter the invoice. Does anyone have other ways to do this and track the information/cost on the Service Call without needing to create a PO after the fact. This is not an applicat...

Separating Date and Time in a cell

Outlook with Outlook Express ?

Run time error 5 : HQClient

date function #3

OutLook Express #229
I get an error message I cannot seem to get rid of for mail to be sent. However, there's nothing in my sent folder. How can I refresh my outlook and/or delete the 2 original messages I tried sending if the messages are no longer in my 'outgoing' folder? The emails aren't in either the outgoing or sent folders. But when I click on the send/receiv button the comment "sending 1 or 2 ....". Only I can't find the emails to delete them. Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explore...

Time Format Question
Hello, I currently have time entered like this: 173517 90207 I need to look like this: 5:35 p.m. 9:02 a.m. I've done a ton of research but nothing has worked so far. Thank you. With your values in column AA, try: =TIME(LEFT(A1,LEN(A1)-4),LEFT(RIGHT(A1,4),2),RIGHT(A1,2)) -- Gary''s Student - gsnu201003 "Toria" wrote: > Hello, > I currently have time entered like this: > 173517 > 90207 > > I need to look like this: > 5:35 p.m. > 9:02 a.m. > > I've done a ton of research but nothing has worked so fa...

calendar for multiple time zone users: all day events
Users in different time zones post absences and meetings to a shared company calendar. When an all day event is scheduled in one time zone, it shows as spanning two days for other time zone users. How do we make this work properly? For the others it does intrude on a second day. BossLady wrote: > Users in different time zones post absences and meetings to a shared company > calendar. When an all day event is scheduled in one time zone, it shows as > spanning two days for other time zone users. How do we make this work > properly? Until you upgrade to Outlook...

Times
I have an MP3 tag program that exports a list of my MP3's to excel which includes the time for each song. The cell format in the exported file is set to general but I need to have the time entered as [m]:ss so I can total a the time for a number of songs in a cell (with a [h]:mm:ss format) to get a total time which may be over 1 hour. The only way I can seem to do this is by changing the cell format from general to [m]:ss and placing a 0: in front of the time that has already been entered as 04:39, but with over 2000 songs this could take quite a while. Does anyone know if there is an easy...

Option trades with past expiry dates not showing up in Portfolio M
Hello: Money 2006 Portfolio Manager does not show closed option trades that have expiry dates in the past, even when the "show closed positions" is checked. The transactions are still there in the investment accounts, just not visible in portfolio manager. I just called microsoft support and have notified them of the issue and hope that this issue is fixed as an update. If not, it pretty much makes the portfolio manager (and Microsoft Money 2006) useless for option trading investors. "MumbaiBabu" <MumbaiBabu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1...

Memo Field Not pasting correctly in XL
I tried a search and couldn't find an answer. If there is an answer to this already please point me to it. I'm simply copying the record in Access and trying to paste it into XL. The problem that I'm having is one of the fields does not fully paste into XL. It is a memo field and has 539 characters. I'm only getting 255 when I try to paste the record in XL. I've tried copying just the contents of the cell and that worked fine. It seems as if I'm running into some sort of limitation. Does anyone know anything about this and is there a way to get around it? I checke...

How do you sort a date range by month?
We are trying to find out how many birthdays fall with in a given month using excel. You could use a helper column, with something like = A2. Format this (Format - Cells - Number - Custom: mmm. Now you can use Data - Subtotals, "At each change in: Month" and "Use function: Count." -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com/ ------------------------------------------- "Brewisc13" <Brewisc13@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:44E02AAC-8216-43F5-846F-E981E978E44B@microsoft.com... > We are trying to find out how many birthdays fall with in...

plotting time
What is the best way to plot time series data? For instance, I have plotted columns of data against time using "X-Y (Scatter)" chart instead of "line" chart. Is one preferred over the other? Also, when adding additional data to the chart, I can use "Chart->Add Data", or I can simply copy a column and use "Paste Special" to paste it into the chart. Is there no difference between the methods? In general I prefer XY charts, although a Line chart provides a nice axis, if you want a tick on the first of each month, say, and the months to be sp...

vb date and ssn textbox formats
Ok, so maybe I am crazy...but I have checked "Visual Basic 6 how t program", and "Visual basic 5 teach yourself in 24 hrs" for and exampl or how to format a text box on a user form to accept and display date and Social Security Numbers in the specified format. Thanks Al -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Date TextBox1.Text = Format(Date,"dd mmm yyyy") SSNs TextBox1.Text = Format(mySSN, "000-00-0000") -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mai...