Work Hours missing

When I am in the Outlook client I cannot see Work hours when I open a user.
But I can in the Web browser. I noticed that other users can see work hours
in the client. I am an administrator so I know it cant be permissions. I also
thought that deleting cookies would help but it did not.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

RMA ( Credit) Missing Line Items

Combo box and Linkedcell does not work in Excel 2003
Hi programmers, I created a combo box in Excel 2000 and a linkedcell. They worked very well. I updated to Excel 2003, and they don't work well any more. The problem is when I click down arrow to select a name in Combo box, it shows an error message as said that the linked cell must be unlocked. I have to locked the linked cell. Otherwise, everybody can change data in the linked cell. However, if I click on the middle of the combo box, it works well; and if I click on the down arrow, it shows error message. Any one knows how to fix this problem? Please help me. Thank you. Tv...

merged inbox folder from computer to lapton, now inbox messages are missing
i was trying to set microsoft outlook on my laptop. in the process, somehow, my main (stationary) computer's outlook inbox messages were automatically moved from that inbox to my laptops inbox. when i changed the configuration from internet (dial up) access to exchange (workgroup) the messages in both computer's inbox file disapeared. i'm looking for help on how to recover those messages from by inbox??? thanks erin.dorsett@idbois.ang.af.mil <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i was trying to set microsoft outlook on my laptop. in > the proces...

Rules Not Working
We recently switched to a web server email program - and my email now goes to a different folder - not the personal folder inbox and I cannot get my rule to forward e-mails to work - we have office 2007 - What's really confusing is if I test the rule it will show the fwd arrow on the original message and a copy will appear in my sent folder however the receipients do not receive it. I am able to manually fwd the email with no problems. I have a similar problem, however it had been working but I had to remove all my accounts and reinstall them. My MSN account would not downl...

Scheduled tasks dont work but look like they are
Hi All, We are having intermittent problems with Windows Task Scheduler. Two scenarios: 1. Everything will work fine for a few weeks, then suddenly tasks that used to work ok will complete as normal, but task scheduler does not know they are finished, and so the tasks status sits as running.. even though the program and executable have closed and gone away.. this stops future instances of the scheduled task from running. 2. Tasks that are scheduled to run, and have run for weeks without issue, suddenly just stop running. They sit waiting for their scheduled start time, the ...

Can I import or convert a works database into access?
Hello, Is it possible to either import or convert a works database into Access? thanks Mysterious as it may be, Access and Works can't talk to one another. What you can do is export your data from Works to another format that Access can understand (.txt, .csv or .dbf), and then import it into Access. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "prismlight" <prismlight@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:100FF8D3-3E37-4D2C-8D85-ACF269A914BC@microsoft.com... > Hello, > Is it possible to either import or conver...

CSingleDocTemplate crashes in Release mode, works on in Debug mode
Hi ! I am having problem with release build in Windows Mobile 5, Smartphone SDK. In my app's InitInstance(), I do this: CSingleDocTemplate* pDocTemplate; pDocTemplate = new CSingleDocTemplate( IDR_MAINFRAME, RUNTIME_CLASS(MbxDoc), RUNTIME_CLASS(MbxFrame), // main SDI frame window RUNTIME_CLASS(MbxView)); if (!pDocTemplate) return FALSE; In debug mode, it works ok, both in Pocket PC and Smartphone. In release mode, it works also ok in Pocket PC. But in smartphone, it crashes. I could trace till LoadTemplate() and then stack and memory gets corrupted and all crash...

Missing Sum at Bottom Right Corner
When I highlight a few cells, the sum of the numbers should show up i the bottom right corner of my screen. However, this is not appearing. How do I turn this feature on -- Ramro ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Ramrod's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2689 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47083 Make sure the status bar is turned on: tools|options|View tab|in the Show Section. Make sure that the statusbar is visible. window|arrange|tiled (and resize by hand) rightclick ...

Autocorrect STILL NOT working!
Hi, Yesterday it was suggested that I download service pack 3 to fix the problem I was having with Publisher 2003. My autocorrect is not working nor am I able to apply formatting to text boxes throughout publication without changing each one individually. I restarted my computer as it suggested after downloading the service pack, but nothing seems to have changed. My (c) is still set to use symbol in AutoCorrect options, I have checked box to apply formatting to all text boxes, and no matter what, I am still getting (c) instead of symbol and each textbox is defaulting to Times New R...

Lock Toolbar Layout not working V 10.0
The user makes the changes and selects lock tool bars, but when loggin back in the layout is different again. Any idea what it causing this? The version is 10.00.0982 Could you provide further description as to the behavior you are experiencing? -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "TROOTBMI" wrote: > The user makes the changes and selects lock tool bars, but when loggin back > in the layout is different again. Any idea what it causing this? The > version is 10.00.0982 > The Blue Toolbar at...

Alternate row colouring that also works when sheet is filtered?
I usually use the common conditional formatting code to produce alternate row colouring: =MOD(ROW(),2)=0 This doesn't work when the sheet is filtered. i.e., in a worksheet where we filter by a YES/NO column so that just the YES rows show up, the row colouring is no longer alternating. It retains the colour from its pre-filtered state so that we gets clumps of colour together. No good. How can we get alternate row colouring even on filtered worksheets, pls? =MOD(SUBTOTAL(3,$A1:$A$2),2)=0 Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 9 Mar 2009 09:33:34 -0700 (PDT), StargateFanNotAtHome@mailin...

Mail Notification on Welcome Screen is not working
OK, guys, I've scoured the newsgroups, and I've scoured the Knowledge Base, but I can't figure out why the hell my Mail Notification is not showing up on the Welcome Screen. I'm running XP SP1/all updates, Outlook 2003, IE/OE 6. Basically, when I'm at the welcome screen, all I see is my name. It's like the Email notification is turned off.... but it's not. I've played around with all the settings in TweakUI, turning the mail notification on and off, using the Repair option, etc. I've even tried manually deleting all the registry entries under HKEY_CURREN...

Total Minutes Worked Within IVR Timing
Hi, I need to figure out how many total minutes employee worked during the IVR Timing. Each employee works different shift and it can run overnight into next morning where there may be IVR coverage before employee logs out. IVR Timing is same for Saturday/Sunday and same from Monday to Friday. IVR Timing Table; data type is Date/Time but only Time is available because date should be same as the schedule date DayIs IVRStart IVRStop Sunday 10:00:00 AM 6:00:00 PM Monday 9:00:00 AM 9:00:00 PM Tuesday 9:00:00 AM 9:00:00 PM Wednesday 9:00:00 AM 9:00:00 PM Thursday 9:00:00 AM ...

Customize link not working in Reports
Money 2002: Version 10.0 When I open a report (any report) and then choose the Customize... link on the left side, I do not get the Customize Dialog box that I used to see. Money is basically unusable until I hit the ESC (Escape) key. Any ideas? If you are using Money 2005, go into Tools/Reports and see whether you are using Essential or Advanced Reports. My guess is that you need to switch from Essential to Advanced. This is new in Money 2005. "LongTime User" wrote: > Money 2002: Version 10.0 > > When I open a report (any report) and then choose the Customize....

VB6 formula not working in excel
Hi, I have a few formulas embedded in my vb6 code which calculate and enter the results in the excel sheet. These formulas work for me and everyone at my workplace. But for some reason these formulas have recently stopped working for some of our model users in other countries. I noted that the problem is only with the formulas that are calculating the percentage, the rest of the formulas are working on the sheet. I also wanted to ask, is there a difference in using N/A and N?A in VB6? I should probably ask this question in the VB forum, but if anyone knows, please advise. Thanks, ...

Adding items (hours) into invoices
Hello, In my M07 Home and Business, I get an error while entering an invoice as soon as I add hours and press enter. The program says that there's an error: "This operation can not be performed" When I select more help, I get a help page that say:Details Id: obres:34 Bron: 16.0 When I search on this I see that it is an error that's related to homepage settings, but that does not work for me. Any suggestions? Thanks, Eric ...

Missing account #2
I've recently installed Money 2004 and I've set up nearly all of my acconts to accept update downloads from the institution's websites. On one account in particular, I'm able to initiate the download from my credit union, Money acknowledges reciept, and prompts me to select the appropriate account from a drop-down list of my accounts, or set up a new account. Since I already have the account set up in Money, and I've used it for over a year, I use the account list. The account I want to select doesn't appear on the drop down list? Why not? This doesn't...

missing DCCEXT32.DLL and SBCMSYNC.DLL
After installing windows office xp for students and teachers on a brand new PC, and downloading cumulative updates from Office Update, I get the following messages when starting Outlook: First: The add-in "DCCEXT32.DLL" could not be installed or loaded. The problem may be resolved by using detect and repair on the help menu. Second: The add-in "C:\program files\microsoft office\office\sbcmsync.dll" could not be installed or loaded. The problem may be resolved by using detect and repair on the help menu. This worked fine when I first installed it (prior to up...

Error installing CRM 3
Trying to install CRM on a development server that has just been rebuilt after disk failure and the install runs through until it attempts to grant permissions on the newly created databases. The CRM install is all on this machine i.e. webserver and sql server are the same box. The error message reads Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.GrantDatabaseAccessAction failed. Setup could not complete this action. This might be due to the fact that there are multiple Domain Controllers and they have not replicated nw Microsoft CRM information yet. If this is the case you have several options: ...

missing toolbar in Word's Help screen
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC When I try to access the Help system from Word 2008 (or Excel, for that matter), there is no toolbar at the top of the Help screen--there's no Search box, Topics, Back/Forward, Home, or Print buttons. The PowerPoint Help screen, on the other hand, does have its toolbar. I'm on a Mac PowerPC G4 running OS 10.4.11. <br><br>How can I make the toolbar available for Word's and Excel's Help screens? Click the oblong button at the right end of the Help window's Title Bar. HTH |:>) ...

FRx Forecaster Allocations do not work
We recently installed FRx Forecaster to use with Great Plains and FRx. After inputting all of our budget data, we had our reseller set up some allocations for us. They do not work. We are trying to take the total expenses of several building cost center (that contain the costs to operate the building) to the cost centers have employees in those buildings. Next we are trying to allocate the total expenses of a few support cost centers (IT, Training) to all cost centers except the support, administration, and building cost centers. Then we are trying to allocate the total expenses of one adm...

Work around Conditional Formatting
Dear all, There are 2 worksheets (Sheet1, Sheet2) containing similar data in my workbook. I want to underline the text in a cell in Sheet2 if the text in that cell is the same as the cell in the same place in Sheet1. (For example, if Sheet1!A1 = Sheet2!A1, then Sheet2!A1 is underlined.) Can I write a user-defined function to check whether the contents in two cells are equal? Thanks in advance. Best Regards, Andy Chips has lots of stuff on duplicates, see www.cpearson.com -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Andy Chan" <chankhan...

URGENT!! Email was received hours delayed!!!!
I have exchange server 5.5 SP 4 on NT 4.0 SP 6.0 I send several mails with recipients from our local domains and outside our domain (actually located in other countries) the local recipients received the mail fast but when we check the recipients located in other countries... they havent received the mails yet.. and it took almost 16 hours before they send confirmation that they received emails. I have checked exchange and bound that entries on outbound queues are few while inbound awaiting delivery contains so many entries what could this mean???? please help "baby" &...

Total working hours problem if it start from 30 at night and ends on the 31 morning
Dear all, i am using this to get the total wroking hours per day TOTAL WORKING HOURS PER DAY: DateDiff("n",[TIME IN],[TIME OUT]+DateDiff ("n",[TIME IN 2],[TIME OUT 2]))/60 It is working perfectly until i have this Employee Name Day Date Time Clock In/OUT Tia Kareem Fri 10/30/2009 5:59pm IN Tia Kareem Sat 10/31/2009 3:27am OUT IF i will use the same expression i will be getting total working hours per day : -14.53 Employee Name Date IN ...

Missing Contacts
Hello, HELP I installed Outlook 2000 (and I tried 2002) on a system here at the school and while the contacts do show up when either the contact rolladex or folder Icon is selected.. they do not show up when you use the address book when addressing a message. If you select TO: CC: or BCC and then change the drop down list to contacts - no names appear HELP THANK YOU ALL T First of all, right click the contacts folder, left click properties, Outlook Address Book Tab. Is the option to display as an Address book checked? If not check it and test. If it is, Click Tools, services, remove ...