windows xp #2

I have installed xp on my computer my product key is valid but will not allow
me to finish the installation what do i do
0
Melinda (30)
1/16/2008 7:31:01 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

are you installing CRM client or server, server only need windows SBS or
windows 2003 server.

--
Regards,

MS CRM Certified Professional

http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com

Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com

"Melinda" wrote:

> I have installed xp on my computer my product key is valid but will not allow
> me to finish the installation what do i do
0
mscrmexpert (134)

Money and Windows Mobile 5.0 Devices
I've got a new Windows Mobile 5.0 device and have found that the PPC Money client for Money 2005 will not sync to it. From http://www.microsoft.com/money/MoneyForHandHeldDevices.mspx it appears Money 2004-6 will not sync but it doesn't mention anything about Money 2007...but I can't find a Windows Mobile Client for 2007. Is there anyway to get any version of Money to sync to a Windows Mobile 5.0 device? Thanks, Don Not at present, except by using third party software such as SPB Finance/ -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org See http://money.mvps.or...

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Window Redirection?

printing 2 charts on single page

attaching child ClistCtrl window to resizable parent Dialog
I'm using Visual C++ 7.0 and MFC With the Wizard, I created a Dialog Window [which I made resizable]. I've place two ClistCtrls side by side on the top of the dialog. I'd like to attach the RHS of the rightmost ctrl to the parent dialog so that when I resize the dialog, the listctrl expands. Note that I don't explicitly create the listctrls - this ia all behind the scene. I only send an initial message to each: m_ConfCtrlList.SendMessage(LVM_SETEXTENDEDLISTVIEWSTYLE,0, LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT|LVS_REPORT|LVS_EX_GRIDLINES ); Thanks, Ihor VC++ doesn't not...

Offline folder problems #2

Windows Server 2008 R2 04-09-10

Couldn't Find c:\windows\system32\system.mdw Message
Loaded Access 97 on my new Vista Machine and got the above message when I tried to start Access. How do I fix this ? Vista has more stringent rules about who, and how you can write to the System32 (or Windows for that matter) folder. If you have another machine with and unsecured system.mdw file try to copy it to your new one. If it lets you, you are fine, if not you'll need to work with someone in a Vista newsgroup to figure out what the problem is. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "JWalker" <JWalker...

Office XP media content?
I have Office 2003 Small Business edition and running Windows XP Home. Will my old Office XP Media Content disc install and work with Publisher 2003 (and the rest of Office 2003 Small Business Edition)? I installed the media content on my old Office XP setup and don't want to have to continually access the disc when I'm making up publications with the 2003 version. You can install the XP media disk, it will work fine with the 2003 Organizer. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm news://msnews.microsoft.com &q...

Outlook 2003 with XP SP2

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

VCard issue #2

setpassword and xp styles?
Hello I have added manifest file and enabled xp styles in my application. Now, i have EDIT1 mapped to m_edt1 that have a password style. When the application runs, the password character shows as a nice graphical black dot. Now if i call: m_edt1.SetPasswordChar(0) in order to remove the password char. Then if I call setpasswordchar('*') the black dot char never returns... Any ideas how to swap between non password field to password field (with that nice black dot character) ? -- Elias "lallous" <lallous@lgwm.org> wrote in message news:OoraL8o9FHA.3592@TK2M...

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas #2