window close on login

The CRM browser window closes automatically on logging in
from some machines. Any ideas anyone? Thanks in advance.
0
Ram
9/8/2003 4:45:00 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Turn off the 'Pop-up' blocker functionality on the browser, the default.aspx
page redirects to the loader.aspx page using the window.open javascript that
the blockers prohibit.

"Ram" <ram@nospampleasethanks.com> wrote in message
> The CRM browser window closes automatically on logging in
> from some machines. Any ideas anyone? Thanks in advance.

0
Jesse
9/8/2003 6:47:42 PM
damn!its the google pop-up blocker ..the default.aspx page
is opening a new window with loader.aspx and closing
itself.

0
Ram
9/8/2003 7:44:33 PM
Hey Thanks a lot for the reply Jesse. Wish I saw ur
message earlier could have had a peaceful lunch :) thanks
again!

0
Ram
9/8/2003 8:02:18 PM
Try this.  When you launch the mscrm simply type the following url.
http://<name of mscrm here>/loader.aspx

I have the google thing too and this is my work around.

> damn!its the google pop-up blocker ..the default.aspx page
> is opening a new window with loader.aspx and closing
> itself.

0
Jay

Outlook 2003 Alarm created from Access 2003 in Windows 7
A client is using an app developed by someone no longer available. In the app (Access 2003) an alarm is set to Outlook 2003. Works fine in Windows XP Pro SP3 environment. But in Windows 7 64 bit environment, the error: Object or class does not support the set of events. We are now trying to isolate the code line in error (now taking the code out of the form module to a stand-alone module to test), but thought someone else might have experienced this and can push us in the right direction. Any thoughts appreciated. TIA Robert Hi, try to post here the code with line, ...

windows startup log file
Is there a LOG file which I can access or can I make WinXP Home generate one. This is further to the lkbdhlpr problem already listed, I would like to see which part calls for the loading of this file as it appears first in every startup in the Event Viewer. I am hoping that by finding out I may be able to prevent it from calling for the "lkbdhlpr" process. Thanks Teriel9 -------- Original-Nachricht -------- > Is there a LOG file which I can access or can I make WinXP Home generate > one. > This is further to the lkbdhlpr problem already listed, I ...

Windows Explorer plugin / IE cabinet file
Since nobody answered on my post from several days ago in "microsoft.public.vc.atl" group I will cross-post it here, hoping someone will know the answer. When I wish to remove my Windows Explorer plugin (ATL COM DLL) from some PC I have to kill Windows Explorer and remove dll from CMD line using "del", because Windows Explorer is using that dll. However, while I'm installing my Windows Explorer plugin (as ActiveX control packed into .cab file together with an .inf file and downloadable from the Internet) using Internet Explorer, IE can replace old DLL with newer w...

Sorting in Excel like in Window Explorer
Hello, I just extract a list of file names from a folder to an excel file. However, the sorting method in the Explorer is different from that in Excel, but I need print both of them in the same order. I need the excel files to check the copies printed from the files in the folders. There are handreds of files. The file names contain both number and letters, such as: DE032304NL0324. Is there any way to change the sorting methods in the Excel to the same as in the Windows Explorer? Thank you very much for you help in advance. Dolly - How are your files sorted in Ex...

Close Application
Hi all, I am running a MFC application using threads. The prog. is running fine. It is multithreaded prog. hence one thread wait for another. When I kill the process from TASK MANAGER, my prog's ExitInstance didn't get called. I want to do some cleanup. where should I put that cleanup code? Please help me Would it be presumptuous to ask why you have to kill your app using task manager rather than pushing the close button in the top right hand corner of the app? "Suriya" <aktersuriya@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1129274033.213757.249570@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups...

Macro to close GP 10.0
Hello, I've read lots of posts on how to use a macro to close GP - which worked great for me in versions older than GP 10.0. But, I have not been able to duplicate the ability to close GP 10.0 using a macro. I've tried to create a macro where the only thing it does is close GP 10.0 and I still couldn't get it to work. Thanks in advance!! Jeffrey, In version 10, the macro command for exiting the application changed a bit. Include the following in your macro: # DEXVERSION=10.0.193.0 2 2 CommandExec form BuiLtin command cmdQuitApplication That should do it! -- MG.- Ma...

transparent window after bringWindowToTop is grey
Hallo, I have a problem with a transparent window. My message windows are simple CWnd-Windows, whitch are hide. Only, if I want to see the window, I bring them into front with 'bringWindowToTop()'. Problem: I want to give the window a transparent border ( later I want to display a transparent bitmap ). So I have a - CtrlColor-Func it returns NULLBRUSH - OnEraseBkgnd-Func first I paint the full area with NULLBRUSH FillRect(..) then I reduce the Rect r.left += 20 r.right -= 20 and fill the small area with a color. - No OnPaint-Func But the window i...

how differentiate between 3 closely spaced lines in excel graph
How do i change the excel chart features such that the 3 series /lines i have are spaced further apart when displayed in a line graph. I think it must be something to do with scales but tried variations to no effect. Thanks Mike Hi, Changing the y axis Minimum and maximum scale values may help. But not if the actual values are very similar and span a large range. Double click the y axis and on the scale tab enter alternative min/max values. Cheers Andy CookeMJ wrote: > How do i change the excel chart features such that the 3 series /lines i have > are spaced further apart when ...

Window's title
Hi all. I have a MDI application and now I want to change the title of mainframe window to display my own string. The default string is application's name - document's name. I can use SetWindowText function but when I minimize or maximize child window, the mainframe window's title will change to default. Please help me. You need to remove the FWS_ADDTOTITLE style BOOL CMainFrame::PreCreateWindow(CREATESTRUCT& cs) { if( !CMDIFrameWnd::PreCreateWindow(cs) ) return FALSE; // TODO: Modify the Window class or styles here by modifying // the CREATESTRUCT cs cs.style ...

Exchange 2k won't start after downloading "windows updates"
Hi All, I really need help on this. My company Exchange (2K) server won't start after downloading and installing the windows updates yesterday. There is "no signal" on the monitor. I tried pluing it to another monitor and still has the same result. the Processor lights flashes for awhile right after it's turned on and it will stop. Is it because the server can't detect the monitor, so that it can't continue loading? Please help me. Thanks Sherrie Hello Sherrie This is an Exchange newsgroup for Exchange specific issues. It sounds like you are having issues with t...

Windows service 05-04-10
Hi! I use a user name and a password when I logg in to my personel computer. I have set Account to User in the property for ServiceProcessInstaller. My assembly for this service is called MonitorWebSite.exe When I install the service I use installutit /i MonitorWebSite.exe When I do this I get a small dialog with three textboxes. The first one is where I enter the username. The second is where I enter the password. The third is where I confirm the password. I use the same username and password in this small dialog as I do when I logg in but here I get an error it says An ex...

windows xp #2
I have installed xp on my computer my product key is valid but will not allow me to finish the installation what do i do are you installing CRM client or server, server only need windows SBS or windows 2003 server. -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com "Melinda" wrote: > I have installed xp on my computer my product key is valid but will not allow > me to finish the installation what do i do ...

No save prompt when closing workbook
Excel no longer prompts me to save when exiting/closing even when I make changes. This just started happening yesterday. It always prompted me before. ...

Windows faild to lead....
Sorry if I am posting under the wrong category but did not know where is post. Now I know this has been posting before but I am have a different problem. Here we go First off This is a HP Pavilion DV2000 I just installed windows vista on it. Everything was fine. So when I went to shut me laptop down for the night it said it had to install updates. (1of72) So I let it do its thing. When I wake up in the morning to turn it on I get windows failed to load because the system reg file is missing or corrupt- Status: 0xc00000e9 It i will not let me start up in any of the safe modes...

A problem with popup window
Hi, I have a weird problem with a popup window in a MDI application. I've created a popup window from inside my CView class, using the following: MyCWndDerivedClass *PopupWindow = new MyCWndDerivedClass; CRect rectInitialSize(200,200,500,500); PopupWindow ->CreateEx(NULL, NULL, "The Title of the window",WS_POPUP | WS_CHILD | WS_CAPTION | WS_CLIPSIBLINGS | WS_THICKFRAME ,rectInitialSize, this, NULL, NULL); SegmentWindow->ShowWindow(SW_SHOW); The window opened and everything seemed fine, but then I've noticed that if I switch to another program and then t...

Windows Mail Contacts 02-16-10
Where have my saved contacts disappeared to? I have not deleted any contacts and windows asked to compact stuff in windows mail recently...I did....and now heaps of saved contacts have vanished. Any suggestions...anyone?? Thanks. Navigate to C:\Users\your_name\Contacts, is anything visible there?=20 Then right-click on the Contacts folder, select Properties, Location. What path does that show for location? --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "Caroline" <Caroline@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

Windows 2000 Pro Terminal offline not syncing
Hi, Got a problem here. I have 1 register that entered offline mode, able to do all transactions allowed in offline, but when going back to online, the offline transaction did not automatically sync back. When online, syncing of offline database did not have any problems. User is logged in under member of "user group". Any way to run command to sync the offline transaction back to the primary database? Also, how to prevent this from happening again? Did a search in KB, came up with 836403 "How to use the Terminal Offline Mode feature of RMSSO", tried to edit the reg...

Download link for Windows Profesional x 64
Hi I purchased windows xp professional x 64 several years ago. today i have problems with operation system and i must reinstall it, but i can not find CD with windows xp professional x 64 . Could you send to me download link for windows xp professional x 64 ? Regards Andrey sdandrey wrote: >Hi >I purchased windows xp professional x 64 several years ago. >today i have problems with operation system and i must reinstall it, but i >can not find CD with windows xp professional x 64 . >Could you send to me download link for windows xp professional x 64 ? Ther...

How to thread something in what will become a Windows Service....
I have something I'm writing as a windows form right now but it will eventually be a Windows Service. For a test, I have a submit button and it's action is to call something that dials out on a usb phone device. While that device is dialing and waiting for DTMF input from the call recipient, I need to pause the program and wait for the callee to hang up. The device I call has a bunch of handlers that handle the keys being entered, etc. I need to have these handlers able to listen for events while the button click sub is waiting but be able to continue when a hangup event oc...

E-mail header "New message
One POP3 user reports receiving e-mails from a Corporate user with headers on e-mails as "New message - Arabic (Windows). The message is readable but why it will show that header. Please help. Thanks, Miriam ...

Outlook email text to Excel
I used the outlook export wizard to pull some emails that I've had sent to Outlook via a sendmail.asp to an Excel format - quite sucessfully and easy too. However, I also need to format the fields within the "body" of the email. The "body" field appears as one column in the Excel spreadshet that is created and I thought I could use the 'text to columns' feature. However, there's these boxes that appear in lieu of spaces that seem to messing up everything. If I try to use the 'delimited' feature when I get to that screen - the data dissappears. W...

Opening and Closing Programs or Files May Be Slow
I am using Excel 2002 and it takes a minute or two to open spreadsheets. Is there a way to increase the load time? I am also seeing my spreadsheet toggle in size, there are three users with different versions of Excel; XP,97&2002. the size of the file may go from 20mbs to 6mbs. What is the cause for this?? Thank you. ...

Windows Vista and 2 Gb RAM?
Hi, Some people on the XP Discussion told me that Widows Vista only really runs well if it has 2Gb RAM. I know that the Upgrade advisor states a lot less, and that the Minimum system requirements is less also. Is this 2Gb need/want true, in what cases, and why? Is it just that Vista runs much smoother on 2 GB RAM? Thank you. Brian Having 2gig of RAM is a lot better than having 1 GIG or even 512MB. Go for it and you will not regret it -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ...

starup/popup window
How do disable the Money window that automatically pops up when I start/power on my computer? ...

Multiple IE windows
Hi, I am running Outlook 2002 with SP3, and each time I click on a URL embedded in an email, I get two browser windows opening, both loading the link I clicked on. How can I fix this? Thanks ...