Will restoring CRM 3.0 databases to remove bad data cause offline client issues?

We recently did an import into our CRM 3.0 install, and would like to
restore our CRM Db's to remove that data.  If we have Outlook clients that
are currently online, but have gone offline and back online agains since the
bad data was imported, what will the effect on them be? Will the data that
is removed from restoring the databases still be on the laptops? Or will the
next time they go offline will it be removed?

Thanks!

John Fink

0
asdf
7/17/2006 7:12:35 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Using Relative path for XML data file?

allowing relaying... security issues
We are using Exchange 2000 on an SBS 2000 machine. We signed up with Spam Soap - an outside company to provide incoming/outgoing SMTP mail filtering . As part of their service, you also configure them as a "smart host". This is configured in the virtual SMTP Server area - in the advanced options for delivery. Also, in order to have this work properly, the SMTP Connector we had configured in the 'Connectors' area also had to be removed. We have an in-house VB .net application that automatically sends auto-generated emails. This particular application is configured and...

WCF Client serialization problem

Unable to delete empty database

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Math Worksheet Database
I am interested in developing/acquiring an Access 2003 database to generate (K-5 grade) math worksheets where I can track student results. I would hope not to reinvent the wheel. Thank you for any assistance. ...

Emails #3

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

data sort

Pulling data from separate tabs

learning Excel #3

CListCtrl/CImageList. Redraw causes images to load incorrectly.
I have a derived class of CListCtrl that has a CImageList member variable along with a member function called DrawImageList() that is meant to dynamically build an image list from paths that are contained in a column. It works when the dialog is initialized, however when I add something to the listctrl(which then calls DrawImageList) the ordering of the images is unpredicatable. This is thoroughly confusing for me.... void CMyListCtrl::DrawImageList() { //Clean out the current image list and create a new one //based on whats currently in the list control SetRedraw(FALSE); ...

number format with leading 0

Formula for cross tab data filling

CRM and Outlook Integration 07-22-03

Help with importing data

SQL 2005 Great Plains 9 issue
I will try to keep this succinct. I am running Great Plains 9 with SQL 2005 on separate servers. Recently I brought up a new SQL server(called sql02) to replace the old SQL server(called sql01). After installing SQL 2005 on the new server and restoring all the databases I renamed the new server(sql02) to the name of the old Server(sql01). Great Plains worked happily after that. On the new SQL server now called SQL01 there are two database engines in SQL Studio, one is called SQL02 and the other is called SQL01. I would rather not have SQL02 there, but I'm not sure how to delet...

Business Portal should allow requisition to be added to issued PO
The printing of a PO changes the status of the PO from New to Released (signifying the release of the PO to the vendor). Once a PO has been released, it will not show as a PO you can add items to from business portal. The current design of the product only allows you to add to POs with a status of New. Adding an item to a Released PO should trigger a change order. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not ...