Where can download latest CRM 3 Outlook CD

Hi.

May i know where can download the latest CRM 3 Outlook CD.

this link it is the latest one
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=740E1B3B-11C3-4AEF-B2E3-8309E0CF1BB0&displaylang=en

thank you
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Yes, the link you does point to the latest CRM 3 Outlook.

Don't forgot to also install the Update Rollup 2 afterwards. You can find
that by browsing to www.microsoft.com/downloads and entering "crm update
rollup 2" in the box next to search all downloads.

"Ng" wrote:

> Hi.
>
> May i know where can download the latest CRM 3 Outlook CD.
>
> this link it is the latest one?
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=740E1B3B-11C3-4AEF-B2E3-8309E0CF1BB0&displaylang=en
>
> thank you
Thank You,
Update Rollup 2 already installed.
Other than Rollup 2 .
May know where i can get the other hotfix list.
bec quite hard to know when using search function.
it is have a page have list down all the hotfix?

Thank you

"Feridun Kadir" wrote:

> Yes, the link you does point to the latest CRM 3 Outlook.
>
> Don't forgot to also install the Update Rollup 2 afterwards. You can find
> that by browsing to www.microsoft.com/downloads and entering "crm update
> rollup 2" in the box next to search all downloads.
>

> "Ng" wrote:
>
> > Hi.
> >
> > May i know where can download the latest CRM 3 Outlook CD.
> >
> > this link it is the latest one?
> > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=740E1B3B-11C3-4AEF-B2E3-8309E0CF1BB0&displaylang=en
> >
> > thank you
I don't think Microsoft publishes hotfixes on the web; you normally have to
ring their support to get access to hotfixes.

--
-----------------
Please note that the contents of my posts are my personal opinions and views

"Ng" wrote:

> Thank You,
> Update Rollup 2 already installed.
> Other than Rollup 2 .
> May know where i can get the other hotfix list.
> bec quite hard to know when using search function.
> it is have a page have list down all the hotfix?
>
> Thank you
>
> "Feridun Kadir" wrote:
>
> > Yes, the link you does point to the latest CRM 3 Outlook.
> >
> > Don't forgot to also install the Update Rollup 2 afterwards. You can find
> > that by browsing to www.microsoft.com/downloads and entering "crm update
> > rollup 2" in the box next to search all downloads.
> >

> > "Ng" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi.
> > >
> > > May i know where can download the latest CRM 3 Outlook CD.
> > >
> > > this link it is the latest one?
> > > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=740E1B3B-11C3-4AEF-B2E3-8309E0CF1BB0&displaylang=en
> > >
> > > thank you
o. i see. thank you very much.
the crm 3 performance i feel no good. no idea is me configuration have
problem.
hope crm 4 will solve performance issues

"Feridun Kadir" wrote:

> I don't think Microsoft publishes hotfixes on the web; you normally have to
> ring their support to get access to hotfixes.
>

> --
> -----------------
> Please note that the contents of my posts are my personal opinions and views
> and I am not a Microsoft staff member.
> -----------------
> Feridun Kadir
> MCSE, MCT
>

> "Ng" wrote:
>
> > Thank You,
> > Update Rollup 2 already installed.
> > Other than Rollup 2 .
> > May know where i can get the other hotfix list.
> > bec quite hard to know when using search function.
> > it is have a page have list down all the hotfix?
> >
> > Thank you
> >
> > "Feridun Kadir" wrote:
> >
> > > Yes, the link you does point to the latest CRM 3 Outlook.
> > >
> > > Don't forgot to also install the Update Rollup 2 afterwards. You can find
> > > that by browsing to www.microsoft.com/downloads and entering "crm update
> > > rollup 2" in the box next to search all downloads.

Latest Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 updates and hotfixes are listed at...

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/908951

"Ng" <Ng@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> o. i see. thank you very much.
> the crm 3 performance i feel no good. no idea is me configuration have
> problem.
> hope crm 4 will solve performance issues
>
> "Feridun Kadir" wrote:
>
>> I don't think Microsoft publishes hotfixes on the web; you normally have
>> ring their support to get access to hotfixes.
>>

>> --
>> -----------------
>> Please note that the contents of my posts are my personal opinions and
>> and I am not a Microsoft staff member.
>> -----------------
>> Feridun Kadir
>> MCSE, MCT
>>

>> "Ng" wrote:
>>
>> > Thank You,
>> > Update Rollup 2 already installed.
>> > Other than Rollup 2 .
>> > May know where i can get the other hotfix list.
>> > bec quite hard to know when using search function.
>> > it is have a page have list down all the hotfix?
>> >
>> > Thank you

0
Peter

outlook.exe not terminating
I'm running Office XP with Outlook 2002 under Windows XP Pro, current as of today, except that I have reverted the IE update to the previous version of mshtml.dll that scrolls correctly (this has had no effect on the problem I am about to describe). I typically have a lot of applications running - no big deal as I have a 3.04 P4 with 1GB of memory. A problem that happens several times a day is that outlook.exe remains in the Task Manager process list after I shut Outlook down. In older versions, there used to be a message that said "Please wait while Outlook shuts down&qu...

Max number of Rules in Outlook
Hi everyone: Just a simple question that may be a common curiosity: does anyone know what is the max number of rules I can set up in Outlook? I have reached about 70 rules and the I get the message that there is no further space on the server. Maybe it is just a matter of room and the number it is not a limitation? Thanks for answering. Cheers That's it indeed; you can only store up to 32KB of e-mail rules. Disabled rules don't count but you're properly better of combining some rules or see if they are still needed. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the mo...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Money Deluxe 2006 Trial to Money Deluxe Web Download.
Purchased the "full-download" Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 version from the trial version download. I followed all the steps to "Activate" the product with successful conclusion. However, the "Trial" nag screen continues to pop-up every time I sign onto Money 2006. To add insult to injury, when I have signed onto the Support Center, wishing to send an email to ask about this, the web-site does not recognize my "PID" (Product ID)...because it continues to believe it is the trail version....thusly only a serial number is listed. And, the SN is not r...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

pop3 #3
My outlook express hasnt been working since I got my new Dell computer. It says that the "POP3" isnt connected so i cant receive or send e-mail!!! HELP!! How do i fix this problem? I've tried calling Dell and Microsoft and have waited hours on the phone and have not gotten any assistance! Who is your ISP/mail host? Seems like you might want to contact them for support. I presume you can get to the Internet just fine.... rose wrote: > My outlook express hasnt been working since I got my new > Dell computer. It says that the "POP3" isnt connected so > i ca...

Crash on 'Send"

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Outlook 2003

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

can't customize toolbar

outlook 98 corperate forms

Moving Contacts to Outlook Address Book

CRM tools
Hi, I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't find. Example CRMDiag and more patches that repair a lot of knowed errors and warrings. Anybody know an url to download them? thanks Hello, If you have any problems with your CRM deployment you can issue a support call to Microsoft Dynamics. They will supply you with these tools if this is needed to resolve the case. Best regards, Merijn van Mourik "makeio" wrote: > Hi, > > I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't > find. Example CRMDiag and mor...

OutLook and Notes co-existing.

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003