What to do after installing CRM?! Problems....

I have just installed MS CRM 1.2 on a SBS2003. Everything went fine but when
I try to access the website I get HTTP 400 - Bad request "The page cannot be
found".
It seems that everything in IIS is OK.

Any ideas???

Thanx,
Michael.

0
Michael
6/7/2004 11:11:19 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Exporting CRM Opportunity List to Office Excel 2007
We have CRM 3.0 Server. Our users are using CRM Web Client to access their leads, opportunities, quotes and orders. Using the Export toolbar button in CRM, users who have Office 2003 installed on their PCs are able to export opportunity lists to Excell perfectly all right, however users who have Office 2007 installed are not able to do that! Is this a limitation in CRM 3.0 ? Is there a workaround (If any)? Any possible risks when using or applying this workaround (If any)? "luai7" <luai7@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CADFDC5-8439-4B5F-955A-D6DBF...

after update code problem
Hi, I’ve having trouble with my skip pattern. It seems to work ok for the most part, but my big problem is that it doesn’t seem to reset itself for the next subject. Please see my code below. Basically if the subject is under 18, I want to skip boxes until “question 1.” If the subject is age 18 and over I want to continue with the questions. So, if the subject is under age 18, it skips the correct boxes. For the next subject the skipped boxes from the previous subject are already blocked out and if I enter an age over 18, I get an error. Does it have anything to do when the fir...

Is CRM 3.0 on MSDN Final?
Hi, Just want to know if the MSDN download on msdn is final? Don't wnat to go installing a BETA version.. regards Chris Yes. "Chris" <Chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E1AC92BA-AAC7-4070-AFE5-C95B843821DF@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Just want to know if the MSDN download on msdn is final? > > Don't wnat to go installing a BETA version.. > > regards > > Chris ...

cannot connect to CRM using web client
Hello... I have the following problem. I set up CRM 3.0 on a Virtual PC Server inside a windows 2003 server. Inside the VPC the crm server behaves correctly, I can open Internet explorer and connect normally. Now, when connecting from the host server or from another computer in another network, I cannot connect to CRM. Is not that I'm having network problems, because when IE tries to connect to CRM Website, it asks for a user and password. In a normal case the user will be crmdomain\user. the user is created in Active Directory and CRM within the VPC. Apparently the VPC IIS i...

Word 2003 Problems
This is happening on 2 different computers: Word 2003 will not directly open a document from the desktop or the My Docs folder (or any folder). File - Open will open the file, but it can't be edited and the mouse won't work, you can't click in the file to go to a specific place in the document. I appreciate any help. You may want to check the "file association" or "file type" that .doc are associated to. Open for instance "My Documents" go to "tools" > "folder options" > "file types" and then s...

OE 6 VERY Slow and Other Problems ...
Hello ... I've been using OE 6 for a number of years. In recent months, it has become more and more of a problem. For one thing, it responds very slowing. Often, when I receive a new e-mail and click on it, OE 6 just sits there for a while before doing anything. Then it will often first show whatever Web page I have open -- leaving OE 6. I will have to click on OE 6 to get back to it. Then when I get back to it and click again on the e-mail to open it, OE 6 usually sits there for a while before opening the e-mail. This is irritating, especially if I'm in a hurry and receive an ...

Money SB 2k6 custom invoice problem
I upgraded Money 2k5 SB to Money 2k6 SB yesterday - and I've already found a problem. :-( My custom invoice was carried over, and it displays correctly - except for my logo in the upper-left corner. I get a broken image link, instead of my logo. I've pointed it to the correct logo, and even copied the logo (a .GIF file) into the Invoice graphics folder. When I choose it, it shows up correctly in Invoice Designer; when I close Invoice Designer and save the custom invoice, the graphic does NOT show up, and only the broken image link does. Anyone? Arrrggghhhh! Also, he line ...

Find in Named Range problem (2nd Try)
Hello. I'm using Excel X on a Mac (VBA5?) and attempting to write a macro which names a range of text cells I've selected, then searches the cells in that range and bolds any which contain the ">" character (as text, not as "greater than" in a formula). I'm not using conditional formatting because I also want to get rid of the > characters once the bolding is complete. In stepping through the following, I find that it does name the range and does the finding and bolding in a loop. Unfortunately it doesn't stop at the end of the range, but co...

Using english and non-English Excel commands simultaneously in a non-English installation
Hi community, I like this forum very much - I got many valuable insights from it. In the past I had an English Excel installation at the office available, recently my employer moved to the German version and deinstalled the english one. Now, when i use a english command like =VLOOKUP(A1,'Sheet 2'! A1:H200,8,FALSE) adopting the country settings for "," with ";" Excel comes up with #NAME? since I used the english term, not the german one - but sometimes the german equivalent is not at hand as fast as needed ;-) However if a open a english coined workbook of a US/UK c...

Script error when tyring to create new crm contact with outlook
I have just installed CRM and web interface works ok, now I started installing outlook client and it wen't ok, only needed to install xml core separately. Everything looked great until I started testing from Outlook client, I made new crm appointment and then I tried to add new contact, I click from button labeled regarding, then from window that opened I have tried to choose account and also contact, error is same, anyway after choosing contact or account I click New... soon new window opens labeled quick create account/contact, then Internet Explorer script error box opens readin...

Conditional format problem
I have a column of data in an excel spreadsheet that uses the "workday" function to create a cell value that shows a date. when you manually input a date in one of the cells, all of the cells below auto adjust to the new dates based on the "workday" formula. what I want to do is when a date is manually input into one of the cells that has the workday formula in it, I want the cell to change color if the new date is before or after the date that was originally in this cell with the formula. when I try to input the conditional format, I am getting an error message that...

Problems formatting Pivot Chart
Hello, I have created a very simple pivot chart (a bar chart) that only has one serie. I formated the chart, with colors and labels, but each time I refresh I loose all formats. I have already been in the help, and I have the preserve formatting option active, but I still keep loosing the formats. Can anybody help? Thank You. Alex Barulho ...

Add/Remove Shares 401(k) problem
When I import account data for my 401(k) account, buy transactions show up correctly, but where I have rebalanced my portfolio to match my intended contribution percentages, the rebalancing transactions show up as Add or Remove Shares transactions. First of all, is this the way that these transactions should be represented in the first place? The problem seems to be the way that Add/Remove shares is handled, and the local balance never seems to be anywhere close to what is reported online in my downloaded statement. It is often twice the true value or more, and it since Add/Remove ...

Flash player won't install
I have tried everything to get Flash player to install on a Vista Home system with IE8. I get a message saying ActiveX control could not register or words to that effect. I have read evry forum and help page and tried all suggestions. Adobe does not appear in the IE addons, does that matter? Please help. Thanks "Chas" <I ate Spam@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:OJeGIEWPLHA.6052@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I have tried everything to get Flash player to install on a Vista Home >system with IE8. > I get a message saying ActiveX control could not r...

CRM 3.0 / Blackberry Email Tracking
We are looking for a solution to allow Blackberry / CRM 3.0 users track emails sent from thier Blackberry, similiar to the "Track in Crm" functionality available in the Outlook CRM Add-In. The 10digits product does not track email activity. I would think someone out there has needed this functionality on Blackberry w / CRM 3.0 Marty If Tendigit doesn't have the capability to do this, it maybe pretty difficult. They are the primary add-on for Blackberry and MSCRM 3.0. Did Tendigit say anything about their future plan tolsupport this feature? Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http:/...

Formatting problems when copying Excel spreadsheet to Word
I am new to Excel, so assume this will be an "idiot" question, but... When I try to copy my Excel spreadsheet into a Word doc. the table will not fit on the page. I have tried to change column widths, but the last column on the right will not appear. How can I fix this? On 5/3/04 4:31 PM, in article ABFFD3E4-3393-447F-88FA-21818002133B@microsoft.com, "MaryLynne" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am new to Excel, so assume this will be an "idiot" question, but... When I > try to copy my Excel spreadsheet into a Word doc. the table w...

Installing Exchange Connector on Clustered Exchange server??
Is installing the connector on a clustered exchange server supported? The specific installation instructions for the connector will not work on a cluster because the SMTP service is a clustered service. Has anyone done this? Do we need to install another (non-clustered) Exchange box just for the connector? (Note: we really only need CRM outgoing mail. I don't believe we will be filtering all incoming or internal messages into CRM) Thanks! Not getting much response, so let me ask slightly differently... Has anyone ever TRIED installing the Exchange Connector on an Exchange Cluste...

problems between windows and google Gmail recieved
when trying to change from one message to the next in Gmail. The next new message will not open and will show that there is a problem in the top bar. You need to close the program bu usinf the following, alt, ctrl, delete, or you wait for a long period of time which will redirected you back to google bar and you then require to re-open the gmail message site. In article <772D321F-00C4-4E30-8A28-134BA4485C1A@microsoft.com>, Frank Stolp wrote: > when trying to change from one message to the next in Gmail. The next new > message will not open and will show that there is ...

MS CRM desktop client for Outlook available via internet connectio
Hi, We are currently using an online type setup of CRM desktop client on Outlook 2007. It works perfectly when the laptop is used inside the network. But the add-in does not work when the laptop is used outside the network (unless we connect to the network via VPN). Is there a way for this add-in to work offsite without using VPN as long as we have an internet connection? Thanks. Any idea will be very much appreciated. JoF Unfortunately HTTP/RDP does not work with the Outlook Client for MS DYNAMICS CRM The MS Dynamics CRM MOBILE client on the other hand does offer direct access to...

Calendar Display Problems
I'm running Office 2007 on a Dell Latitude XT2 tablet pc with an Intel GM45 chipset onboard video running Windows 7 - 64bit. When I resize the window for the calendar, the calendar starts having a problem with the weekday columns no longer lining up with the days. If I click on Today, or do something to cause a screen re-write, it fixes itself. I have the same setup on my Latitude e6400 and it doesn't do this. I've applied all the updates and the latest video drivers - any suggestions? Is this a bug? Did you reset the view? See http://www.outlook-tips.net/begi...

Big Problem for me! Formula to find matched numbers
Hi! I have a named cell -> combo_chk (cell J3) This combo_chk changes because of FOR..NEXT from code but the style i always like this : 4,5,12,40,45 I have 5 columns with values in the rows A B C D E 1 12 40 41 45 5 6 10 11 40 I want to find if the 1 on column A is including in the combo_chk then if the 12 on column B is including in the combo_chk e.t.c. If it is found return '1' otherwise return '0'. Im using the above formula in a code which it passes to the cell "=IF(ISERROR(FIND(C4,ComboChk)),0,1)" But the problem is that it isnt findind the exac...

Full Text Indexing Error on CRM Install
Hi I'm getting the following error during install at select SQL Server "Full-Text Indexing needs to be running on the specified SQL server." I've installed Index Service, and also went back and reinstalled the full text module in SQL Server 2000. Still getting the error. How do I fix this? Hi Have you checked the indexing service is started in services? Regards Dan "amwbgi" wrote: > Hi > > I'm getting the following error during install at select SQL Server > > "Full-Text Indexing needs to be running on the specified SQL server....

Problem copying Filter made from ComboBox
A2K My code copies the Filter property from one form, to apply to a Report. The idea is that user filters the records in the form, then hits the Report button to get a report of those records. It works fine, except when the user filters on one of the fields that is a combo box. What happens, is that a parameter dialog pops-up asking for something like: Lookup_cboName.Name when really it needs the NameID Nothing typed in the parameter dialog box seems to work. Can the Filter be copied and used correctly in the Report when the user filters directly on the form? from a combobox? -Brad ...

If Worksheet Function Problem
Currently I am working on a project where I am trying to extract data from multiple tabs. What I want to do: I want my formula to search one group of cells on multiple tabs for the word "Scrap" then if that is true then count in another set of cells the number of times the word "BCU25" occurs. My formula: =IF('1:31'!C23:C41="Scrap",COUNTIF('1:31'!E23:E41,"BCU25"),"None") My Problem: This formula produces a #REF! error. My Question: Can the IF line of worksheet functions be used to target a range of multiple cells on diff...

Multiple errors when trying to install Windows Updates XP SP3
Kb951847, KB979906, kb982168 and KB890830. several screenshots available as soon as I can reply to an e-mail. Errors 0x52, 0x80070663. Thanks in advance Emile -- Emile Brussels Asus P4s800d-X P4 HT 3Ghz 2 Gb ram,1/ AGP GF 7800 GS with 2 monitors attached res 1152x854x32, 2/ PCI GF FX6200 1 monitor res 1152x854x32, Dual Boot XP Pro SP3 DX 9c , Vista Home sp1 0x80070663 ERROR_PATCH_PACKAGE_OPEN_FAILED This update package could not be opened. Verify that the update package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is...