Web Sites Tab in IIS 6.0

Hi All,
At my IIS 6.0, right click on Web Sites folder, select ASP.NET tab, my
ASP.NET version is 2.0 and it's disable or gray out.  So, I'd like to change
2.0 to 1.1 as default for CRM but I could not do it because dropdown box is
disable.

Anybody has any ideas how to make the change of ASP.NET version in Web Sites
folder of IIS 6.0?

Please advice and I'd appreciate it.

0
ToiDay (77)
12/18/2007 8:53:01 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

That's odd.  do you have the 1.1 Framework installed on the server?

If so, then you could try re-registering the 1.1 framework. I'd suggest
reading this article:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/816782

Hope that helps,

Dave Ireland

"Toi Day" <ToiDay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
> At my IIS 6.0, right click on Web Sites folder, select ASP.NET tab, my
> ASP.NET version is 2.0 and it's disable or gray out.  So, I'd like to
> change
> 2.0 to 1.1 as default for CRM but I could not do it because dropdown box
> is
> disable.
>
> Anybody has any ideas how to make the change of ASP.NET version in Web
> Sites
> folder of IIS 6.0?
>
> Please advice and I'd appreciate it.

0
direland (470)
12/19/2007 12:46:54 PM
Thanks Dave.  I got it.

"Dave Ireland" wrote:

> That's odd.  do you have the 1.1 Framework installed on the server?
>
> If so, then you could try re-registering the 1.1 framework. I'd suggest
> reading this article:
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/816782
>
> Hope that helps,
>
> Dave Ireland
>

> "Toi Day" <ToiDay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi All,
> > At my IIS 6.0, right click on Web Sites folder, select ASP.NET tab, my
> > ASP.NET version is 2.0 and it's disable or gray out.  So, I'd like to
> > change
> > 2.0 to 1.1 as default for CRM but I could not do it because dropdown box
> > is
> > disable.
> >
> > Anybody has any ideas how to make the change of ASP.NET version in Web
> > Sites
> > folder of IIS 6.0?
> >
> > Please advice and I'd appreciate it.

0
ToiDay (77)

restoring GP 10.0 32-bit into GP 10.0 64-bit
Hello: We are going to install GP 8.0 on a 32-bit server in-house and restore a client's 8.0 data into these SQL databases. Pretty cut and dry. Next, we will upgrade this in-house server from 8.0 to 10.0. Continuing, we will install GP 10.0 on the client's new 64-bit server. Finally, we will restore the upgraded 10.0 databases from our in-house 32-bit server to the client's 64-bit server. Here's the question. Is there anything "wrong", from a technical standpoint, in restoring SQL databases from a 32-bit environment into a 64-bit environment? Thanks! chil...

CRM 3.0
Hi All, I am writing a custom report for CRM 3.0 to basically copy the My Activities view but display the regarding and To contacts and associated phone numbers. The report is basically done except for a few small issues. I would like to set up the Dynamic Drill-Through so when the person clicks on the Activity Subject it will open the associated Activity record. Unfortunately I have been unable to find the information needed to use in the following code to set the Object Type Code (OTC) to the correct activity type: = Parameters!CRM_URL.Value & "?ID={"&Fields!Activityid...

Excel web query returns no data
When I enter a web addreess into IE it shows the page When I set up a web query in Excel it allows me to select the relevant tables, but then returns no data The same Excel query worked on previuous versions of Excel Web address for query http://www.bmreports.com/servlet/com.logica.neta.bwp_PanBM DataServlet?param1=T_CNQPS- 4&param2=&param3=&param4=&param5=2001-04-01&param6=* Any help appreciated ...

Windows update site problems
So whats happening with the windows update site ?I keep getting a message telling me there is a problem with the web page (am trying to update new installation of XP Home),is it me or the site,and when will it be sorted out? -- Be happy,Strat4axe "stat4axe" <strat4axe@hotmail.com(donotspam)> wrote in message news:36618CFD-EF82-4F82-A7C3-90CF2DDCCEA5@microsoft.com... > So whats happening with the windows update site ?I keep getting a message > telling me there is a problem with the web page (am trying to update new > installation of XP Home),is it me o...

Historical aged trial balance #6
Hi can anyone tell me the store procedure used to extract a Report Reports-Sales-Trial Balance-Historical aged trial balance Because the management want that report to be in Excel format Regards Thiru Hi, you can extract the report to excel format however u'll not get it in a readible format. You need to some formating. To extract the report, print the report to file and select tab delimited. This will give u in excel format. You can write a small macro and sort the things out to make it readible. regards Reddy On Jun 22, 9:04=A0am, Thirumal <Thiru...@discussions.microsoft.co...

Web Services install error on AD LDS
I am trying to install GP 10 Web Services (with the SP3 installer) on a Windows 2008 SP2 x64 server. Every time I try the install I receive the error: The Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services role must be installed on the computer before installing the Microsoft Dynamics GP Web Service. I have installed AD LDS, and didn't receive any errors on install. I have rebooted a couple of times, still the same error. I have uninstalled and reinstalled AD LDS and still have the problem. Shawn, You may want to check the following KB articles for resolution to your problem: System...

XP Home SP 2 and Web based Outlook
I used to be able to flawlessly remotely access Outlook remotely using IE and SP1. However, once I installed SP2, I can longer reply to any messages. My INBOX appears correctly and I can view messages, but once I hit the REPLY icon, the message I was viewing disappears and I am returned to my INBOX rather than being able to compose a message. I upgraded to SP2 on two different computers and the same problems exists on both machines. SP2 for Windows XP includes a built-in popup stopper for Internet Explorer. Open Internet Explorer and select Tools | Internet Options | Privacy tab. Se...

Amazing Problem in AllocPhysMem wince 6.0
Hi I am writing a Port Driver for x86 platform in WinCE 6.0. I want to allocate virtual and equivalent physical memory in driver and mapped it to USER mode to use application. For that I used AllocPhysMem in driver and passed that address through IOCTL calls but i cant use that virtual and physical address in application side. Because AllocPhysMem returns Error Code as 0x57 (meaning Parameter incorrect). But the same code is working in WinCe 5.0. My code snippet is, VirAddress = (LPVOID)AllocPhysMem(32, PAGE_READWRITE|PAGE_NOCACHE, 0, ...

search #6
hi i want to put a search option in a spredsheet so you can enter 3 or 4 criterias and it will search a page or a few pages for all the results that match the criteria, than it will return all the results to the 1st page, is this poss. please help thank you You can use an Advanced Filter to extract data to another sheet. There are instructions in Excel's Help, and here: http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html ash wrote: > hi i want to put a search option in a spredsheet so you can enter 3 or 4 > criterias and it will search a page or a few pages for all the results t...

Tab order #5
Pressing tab or enter key selects next cell to the right or below. Is there a method by which the tab/enter order can be customized to enable other specific cells to be selected? Thx! Don't know about your version of Excel, but in mine: Tools>Options>Edit, Move selection after enter, Directions, gives you some options -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Manhar" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1c0bf01c4218d$e0db99d0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Pressing tab or enter key selects next cell to the right > or below. I...

How can I send e-mail as a web page
Hi! I am in the process of creating "Newsletters", and it will be a web page/html file. Is there a way I can send this to recipients so that it will be displayed as a web page in their e-mail? Outlook express had a shortcut for this, but I cannot seem to find this function in Outlook 2003. Thanks in advance : ) You either send from within the program you created the html webpage or from within Outlook use; Insert-> File...-> select HTML file-> press little down arrow on Insert-> choose Insert as Text -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Off...

GP 6.0 Security
Hi! I am setting User Classes in GP 6.0 and am interested if there's any document showing relations between windows, reports, files. Information in Tools/Resource Decriptions doesn't look usefull. For example if I need to enable Trial Balance Report option for the user, which Windows, Reports and Files have to be included in order for the report to print correctly without 'not privileged' errors. What should be better approach: disable everything and add wanted options or enable everything than disable just screens that I don't want users to see. Latter looks easi...

eService Call with GP 9.0
eService GP 8 release was unchanged for GP 9.0 as per Article ". eService & eReturns NOTE: eService & eReturns for Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0 utilizes the same download as Microsoft Great Plains 8.0. There are no changes to eService & eReturns requiring an upgrade or installation difference. " I tried to configure eService for GP 9.0 but not able to view the proper page, it seems the COM components “Webservice” not working properly. Anyone come across the same situation? You need to go to Component Services, Computers, My Computers, Com+ Apps and make sure th...

SBS 2008 RWW Internal web site access
I have a strange issue. I have a client who has four laptops on an SBS 2008 domain. Three are windows 7 one is XP. All work great inside the office. However, when any of the users attempt to connect to the internal website through RWW on the outside they get a page cannot be displayed message. I verified that port 987 is open on the firewall. Using computers at our location or any other computer, from any other site not associated with their domain, can connect successfully to RWW and the internal web site. I’ve verified that the certificate is installed on their computers. I ver...

Averaging cell's...problems with Div/0
Hi guys. First time poster here so be gentle with me. I am looking fo some assistance averaging a range of 1 to 3 numbers. Here is what I have so far. =(D3+F3+H3)/(IF(C3=0,0,1)+IF(E3=0,0,1)+IF(G3=0,0,1)) This works great. What it does is checks to see if there is a value i the cell, then counts it and divides by the right number. I.E if yo only have two values out of 3 filled in it divides the number by tw instead of 3. My problem... if all 3 fields are 0 then I get a divide by 0 error. Any suggestion on how to fix this? I don't want my spreadsheet to loo messy before I start plu...

installing GP 10.0 on workstations only
Hello: I understand that you can install GP 10.0 and forego installation of the application on the server. If you choose to go that route, then how do you path to SQL during the first-time run of GP Utilities when you create the company databases? I mean, if you install GP on the first workstation without installing GP on the server at all, you have to tell GP the path to the database (in the Database Setup window). Can you use UNC pathing in that window or do you have to use mapped drives? Also, what sort of security do you need to create the databases from the workstation? Domai...

Login problem to CRM 3.0
Hi, I installed CRM 3.0 Professional Edition without any error. I can login perfectly from the CRM server either using http://localhost:5555/ or http://appserver:5555/ under the crmadmin user. If I login to an XP workstation with the same user (crmadmin) and specify http://appserver:5555/ in IE6, I got a login window - where I enter the correct DOMAINNAME\crmadmin username and password - and got the following message: "You are not authorized to view this page"..."HTTP Error 401.1 - Unauthorized... I think the prolem is around IIS security, but what shoud be the next step. Th...

Create your personal SMS homepage, let friends send FREE text message to your mobile phone by web
Create your personal SMS homepage, let friends send FREE text message to your mobile phone by web Support over 147 countries and ALL languages (unicode encoding) MSG.to provides a unique personal SMS URL for you. It is easy for friends sending text message to you by web. For example, if your name is Lisa, you can register: http://MSG.to/Lisa (you can use this link to see demo) You can also register your mobile phone number as SMS URL like: http://MSG.to/+886913123456 (you can use this link to see demo) Please visit http://msg.to/ for more information. Related keywords: Short Message Serv...

outlook express 6 #37
I recently downloaded outlook express 6 and it won't let me open any attachements saying "OE removed access to the following unsafe attachements". Can anyone help? Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Tools->OPtions->Security. Post any followup to the OE group referenced below. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to ...

Dlookup turn -1 or 0 into a word
I have a message box that displays if a product is 'Stocked' or 'Not STocked' but in the databse its stored as -1 or 0 I use the follwoing code DLookup("StockedItem", "tblProduct", "ProductID=" & Me.ProductID) So in the message box at the moment it says -1 or 0, how do i code it to says 'stocked' if -1 and 'Not STocked' if 0 Thanks Assuming ever field has a value: If Stocked = -1 Then MsgBox "Stocked", vbOKOnly Else MsgBox "Not Stocked", vbOKOnly End If -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MV...

Outlook Express 6 #51
On April 16, I downloaded Window update. I run Windows 98. I was running Outlook Express 5. I updated at the time of the Windows update to OE6. Now when I go to OE I can't open, send any e-mail or open my address book. An error message comes up that says Msimn This program has performed an illegal operation....and it closes OE. How do I fix this? -- Thanks, Cathy Cathy Wing wrote: > On April 16, I downloaded Window update. I run Windows 98. I was running > Outlook Express 5. I updated at the time of the Windows update to OE6. Now > when I go to OE I can't open, send ...

Tab control + having same size for all tabs
Hello All I am working on tab control in which I want to set the same size of all tabs of tab control. I am adding the tabs dynamically . When I saw the .NET style tab control ( Look tab control used in MSDN) , I felt that it is more elegant than the old looked MFC tab control. My ultimate goal is to have the same size for all tabs irrespective of text it has ( MFC's default behaviour shows the full text in tab ) If the text exceeds that width, then It will make it shortened by adding .... ( three dots ) (e.g. "The text of tab...Will Come here" ) , I know that I will have to wri...

GreatPlains 9.0 and SQL2005
I'm trying to find requirements for GP 8.0 (SQL2000 and BusinessPortal 2.5 ) to GP 9.0 (SQL2000 BusinessPoratl 3.0) upgrade. As far as I understand SQL 2005 not required to run GP 9.0 with BusinessPortal 3.0 . Am I going to lose any functionality/features buy staying with SQL2000? I heard windows authentication will be available in GP 9.0 only in SQL2005 configuration. Is it true? Thanks in advance. You do not have access to the checkboxes in user setup with SQL 2000. However, you maintain the use of SQL Server Reporting Services because GP 9 does not work with the SSRS in 2005...

Name a worksheet tab with data in a cell
I have Excel 2002 and would like to rename a worksheet tab with a cell reference. Example, name the tab "John Doe" his name is located in cell b2. each time I change the value in b2, the name of the tab will change accordingly. Hi Donovan, In the worksheet's module (right-click the sheet's tab | View Code), paste the following: Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) If Not Intersect(Target, Range("B2")) Is Nothing Then Me.Name = Target.Value End If End Sub --- Regards, Norman "donovan" <anonymous@discussions...

Crm 3.0 11-09-07
I have one server windows 2003 standard r2 sp2 With: _Crm 3.0 _Wsus 3.0 I first installed CRM 3.0 (databases point on another server) and after I installed Wsus 3.0 with standard installation (comprehensive SQL 2005 espress edition) Now when I go to http://nameserver:5555 all open correctly but not report folder. When I click report folder I have an error (there is an error please contact your system administrator). I try to go to http://nameserver/serverreports but there isn't a web page (IIS say impossible find page). Have Wsus delete iis report configuration? How I can restore t...