Water Authority Add-On

Is anyone aware of an ISV add-on for CRM that would allow for the billing and
collections requirements of a Water Authority?  In researching these are
commonly referred to as CIS systems.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks,

Rick
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Re: how to add one same word on every 10th line
hi, i have excel with 50000 lines.i have to insert this word "###break###" on every 10 th line.how to do this? i tried macro but cannot able to do.i need help.advance thanks for you help -- elaveni ----------------------------------------------------------------------- elavenil's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3752 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=57167 For i = Cells(Rows.Count,"A").End(xlup).Row To 10 Step -1 If i Mod 10 = 0 Then Rows(i).Insert cells(i,...

Shared Solution: How to add a trendline for multiple XY series
Greetings, all - Just thought I'd post a solution I devised for plotting a trendline for multiple series in an XY scatter chart. I wanted to group my data into different series based on category (Very Good, Good, Fair, Poor, and Very Poor) so I could color-code the dot markers on my XY Chart. However, the Chart > Add Trendline option would only allow me to select one data series at a time. But I found a simple solution which worked well in my case. After charting the X-Y values for each category, I then added another series to my chart, named it "All," and inserted the cell r...

how i can add/delete any sub branch at treeview at run time
hi Can anyone tell ,how we can add/delete any sub branch at run time. Arbind ...

How do I add 1 to a number in column b
I have a spreadsheet in which column b refers to the number of years of safe driving. ie "22 years". How do I add 1 to each cell in column B? If you literally wrote "22 years" into a single cell, the manipulation needed is: =LEFT(B2,FIND(" ",B2)-1)+1&" years" -- Best Regards, Luke M *Remember to click "yes" if this post helped you!* "diana" wrote: > I have a spreadsheet in which column b refers to the number of years of safe > driving. ie "22 years". How do I add 1 to each cell in column B? I didn...

Rsoutlook Hide Fax
To respond to the question: Can I make the Address Book show only e-mail addresses, not fax numbers? - in Slipstick, we have developed an answer: Yes, with Rsoutlook Hide Fax. (http://www.rsoutlook.com/us/rshifa.htm) When you open the Address Book in Outlook, and then click Contacts, some recipient addresses are listed twice. One listing has an e-mail appended to the address, and the second listing has a fax appended to the address. Outlook considers fax numbers to be valid e-mail addresses. If you want to be able to send both e-mails and faxes from Outlook, from now on you have one solution ...

how can I add 'date modfied' into a cell in excel 2002
as above Check out http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/timestamp.html In article <F4E52FD7-13EF-42BC-8754-D8B5F255A3E0@microsoft.com>, "Shmoo" <Shmoo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > as above Thanks JE, appreciate that. "JE McGimpsey" wrote: > Check out > > http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/timestamp.html > > In article <F4E52FD7-13EF-42BC-8754-D8B5F255A3E0@microsoft.com>, > "Shmoo" <Shmoo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > > > as above > ...

How do I automatically add rows...
each time a number changes in a designated column? Basically I have a very large spreadsheet that is difficult to read. I have been asked to make a macro that inserts three blank rows every time the number in my ITEMNBR column changes. The trouble is I don't know how to ask Excel to look for a change in number. The only function in Excel that I know of that does this is the Subtotals function. I tried using it and putting the subtotal in a new column, which I would then hide, but the function puts information in the rows below each new number, so that doesn't help. The Subtotal...

help, how to add an Editbox in a View?
I have an SDI app with 2 Views as follow. ----------------| | V1 |V2 | | | | | |-------| <== an Editbox for input command ----------------| V2 (TerminalView) is drived from CEditView, it is a readonly log terminal. I like to add an edit box for input command into V2. (just like an address in Windows explorer). This does not have to be dynamic, actually I prefer create an edit box statically, but I don't know how. It would be great if someone direct me to appropriate point. Does any one know how to get the resource ID for newly(dynamically) created edit control object in view? Or Is ...

Add a space between two values
I have a query and I have to add a space between two values, see my exp below: Station Name & Item: [DBA_DEVICES]![deviceName] & [DBA_ITEMS]![itemId] This currently displays it as SS-HVICU04521 and I need it to display as SS-HVICU 04521 with a space in the middle. Thanks for everyones help in advance. Anthony [Field1] & " " & [Field2] Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Access MVP -- Disclaimer: This author may have received products and services mentioned in this post. Mention and/or description of a product or service herein does not constitute...

Pivot Table add new entries
Hi I am using excel's pivot feature to keep track of my account. My question is: I have already a list which looks like: Date Cost Detail Amount 01.2003 Fixed Cost Gas 100 EUR 01.2003 Variable Cost Fun 200 EUR and so on Now I get my pivot table which shows all interesting data, just as I want. But my problem is when I enter a new row e.g. 02.2003 Variable Cost Fun 300 EUR (Note: new date) Excel doesn't notice it to be part of the pivot table, so I have to create the table again. Is there a way to avoid this? Thanks Hannes > Is there a...

how do I add a list of numbers to get a total
If your numbers are in cells A1 through A10, try: =SUM(A1:A10) If you have something more complex in mind, please post an example. tj "bibs" wrote: > Hi! If your list is in the range A1:A25: =SUM(A1:A25) Biff ...

Excel 2003 Add-in: Access Links
Is there an Add-in available for Excel 2003 for Access Links as there was in previous versions. I tried using the Access Links Add-in for Excel 2002 and would not work. If this Add-in does not exist, is there a way to send a worksheet to Access from Excel. I do not want to use the Get external data option in Access. Thank You ...

Script for uninstalling an Outlook add-in administratively (.exe)
I have this script that I am trying to automate, but the Send Keys are not working: Option Explicit Dim strComputer, strMSI, MSIapp, App, AppToRemove, objShell strComputer = "." set objShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell") '======================================== AppToRemove = "Cisco MeetingPlace for Outlook" ' strMSI = UninstallString(AppToRemove) If strMSI<>"" Then wscript.echo strMSI objShell.Run strMSI End If function UninstallString(strProductName) dim strComputer, oReg, strKeyPath, arrSubKeys, subkey, x ...

How to add a modified CEdit control programatically
Can anybody give me a hint as to how to add a modified CEdit box programmatically? I have a .cpp file and a .h file. The class inherits from CEdit I want to add it to a dialog box. Thanks..Tony C. <trx32@mchsi.com> wrote in message news:l54i945b8nsb9cbq39eku70lb74prrgb13@4ax.com... > > > Can anybody give me a hint as to how to add a modified CEdit box > programmatically? > > I have a .cpp file and a .h file. > > The class inherits from CEdit > > I want to add it to a dialog box. Just call the Create function of your derived ...

Add on Software Q
Could anyone suggest good add on software that can move attachments to my "C Drive" based on Subject line and rename that attachment on my "C Drive" based on the text in the Subject line? It would have to be compatible with Outlook 2000 & 2002 Thanks John, you wrote on Tue, 13 Dec 2005 08:39:05 -0000: > Could anyone suggest good add on software that can move attachments to my "C > Drive" based on Subject line and rename that attachment on my "C Drive" > based on the text in the Subject line? It would have to be compatible with ...

how to add edit box to Taskbar?
Hi, is there any way to add Edit box to Taskbar? thanks No you can only add Icons to the Windows taskbar. AliR. "HackerisNewKnight" <halmuratov@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1175885305.735048.112430@p77g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > is there any way to add Edit box to Taskbar? > > thanks > Do you mean the system tray or something like the Google or MSN bar that gets added to the task bar. If you mean the former you may just want to do a pop-up menu: http://www.codeproject.com/shell/systemtray.asp or to add your own toolbar to the...

how do i add cells within a cell
I nedd to add 23 cells within a cell that is using a formula how do I add cells within a cell Question is unclear; please try to give us an example best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "dc" <dc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:32080D07-5004-4508-9FA8-B28A64F325A3@microsoft.com... >I nedd to add 23 cells within a cell that is using a formula how do I add > cells within a cell ...

Add on For Ski Shop
I am working with a ski shop that is evaluating point of sale solutions. They require a system that will let them build packages or kits at the point of sale and then charge a package price for all of them and spread the margin out across the items. Anyone know of an add-on? Greg Williams wrote: > Anyone know of an add-on? No.. but if you send a detailed list of feature I can write add-on. bye antonio ...

Can't add new accounts
Whenever I try to add a new account to my money file I get a message saying: "A file needed to run the Planner is either missing or corrupted. To resolve this problem, reinstall Money and then reopen your Money file." I have tried reinstalling as suggested and same thing happens. I get the same error message. I am using Money 2004 Standard V12.0. If I create a new Money file and add an account it works fine. I also tried starting from the backup and did a a repair only to get the same message. You can get a registry fix from http://www.mvps.org/money/faq.htm for this -- Glyn...

How to Add New Tab to CRM 3.0
I am new to CRM. Can anyone tell me the steps to add New Tab and further adding the Links for Forms. Thanks Labhesh Shrimali Bangalore - India Hi Labhesh; Do you have access to any of the CRM 3.0 documentation or manuals? If you are new, it will be helpful to use the CRM manuals to walk you through how to do this. If I understand your question correctly, you would like to add a Tab to an existing form and then add fields to the new tab. This is done using the Customization capabilities of CRM. First, I would recommend you take a look at these customization planning tools from Micros...

duplicate address detection add-in for MS Access
Does anybody know a plugin/addin tool to allow to detect duplicate people/adresses in an Access database (between mulitple tabels or within the same table) The goal is to run a number of records against lists of imported records of other sources. The problem is that the fields content are not always comparable as well... By preference a tool with the VBA available and distributable to third party databases so it can be edited whereever possible. Anyone has experience doing this before? Philip Philip I'm afraid you may be looking for USB - using someone's brain! Are the foll...

Add re-occurring phone calls, tasks to CRM
Are there any plans to make certain activities (like ‘Phone Calls’, ‘Tasks’) similar to Appointments… Our clients look for the way to be able to create re-occurring Tasks, etc…Would be nice if Microsoft would calculate the ‘End Time’ based on ‘Start Time’ and Duration. -- Shaun Systems Engineer ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft...

Enable control/field if in Add New Record page/form
I have a field that I disable in the Edit mode of a form but I would like to Enable the same field/control when the same form is in the 'Add new Record' mode. Can you tell me the code and event to use. In the form's OnCurrent event (every time it moves to a new record), include this code: If Me.NewRecord Then Me.Controlname.Enabled = True Else Me.Controlname.Enabled = False End If this could be simplified to one line: Me.Controlname.Enabled = Me.NewRecord Or, if you are talking about the AllowAdditions and AllowEdits properties, you can use the...

To add first 2008 R2 64bit Server as DC in 2003 AD Dimaon
G'Day List, Greetings and best wishes. In my 2003 AD Domain, I have a Win2008 R2 64bit server running in a VM in my Oracle Virtualization environment. I would like to promote this new 2008 server to a DC and have it do all the DC FSMO roles with the ultimate intent of demoting all 2003 DC and adding another 2008 DC. I am looking for any and all worthwhile documentation on the subject but would more so appreciate feedback from "you" the "experts" who reside here. I would like to hear your experiences on this matter. Many thanks, and warm regards. ...

Add Newsgroups
Dear all There is any possibility to add newsgroups to Outlook 2007? I mean the newsgroups from outlook express, using nttp servers. Thanks in advance Manos wrote: > Dear all > > There is any possibility to add newsgroups to Outlook 2007? > I mean the newsgroups from outlook express, using nttp servers. > > Thanks in advance Outlook does not have and never has had support for NNTP (Network News Transfer Protocol). There are add-ins, like Newshound and Mapilab's add-in, to add NNTP support but they aren't free whereas there are lots of free NNT...