Viewing group calendars in CRM

I was wondering if it is possible to view other
employees' activities and appointments in MS CRM?  I know
this feature is available in Outlook 2002 and higher
through group schedules but I have a client running
Outlook 2000 wanting this cabability.

0
John
9/29/2004 2:59:14 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

No, you can't.  not sure if next version will have it.  there is an
ISV, http://www.ssyh.com/products_ssyh_MSCRM_GrpCal.html that has
developed a group calender.
we have found this useful for those migrating from Goldmine.
0
michaelcrogers
9/29/2004 7:04:27 PM
I have this feature implemmented. If you are interested, contact me.

[]'s
Vin�cius Pitta Lima de Ara�jo

"John" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> escreveu na mensagem
> I was wondering if it is possible to view other
> employees' activities and appointments in MS CRM?  I know
> this feature is available in Outlook 2002 and higher
> through group schedules but I have a client running
> Outlook 2000 wanting this cabability.

0
Vin
9/30/2004 1:27:27 PM
The Original CRM don't have this feature. I made this feature.

[]'s
Vin�cius Pitta Lima de Ara�jjo

"John" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> escreveu na mensagem
> I was wondering if it is possible to view other
> employees' activities and appointments in MS CRM?  I know
> this feature is available in Outlook 2002 and higher
> through group schedules but I have a client running
> Outlook 2000 wanting this cabability.

0
Vin

Automating a Queue in CRM
I've been working with CRM at our company and it doesn't look like I can apply a workflow rule to a queue, just objects like contacts, accounts, etc. Is there an easy way to automate a queue after it is set up. For example if an email comes into a customer support queue to route the email to a particular CRM user ? You can't drive workflow off of Activities in this release. CRM 2005 will have the ability to drive workflow off the Activity objects. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Tue, 16 N...

Calendar reminder in Outlook 2003 unchecks itself when user logs out
When a particular user logs off, his default reminder button unchecks itself. At first I thought it was a profile issue, but I tried changing his profile (adding items to desktop) and logging off/on. The desktop changes are there, but the outlook 2003 calendar default reminder button is unchecked. ...

where can I get the 2010-2011 academic calendars?
I can only get 2009-2010 ore previous years academic calendars but not 2010-2011 academic calendar. Where can I get one? MFY wrote: > I can only get 2009-2010 ore previous years academic calendars but not > 2010-2011 academic calendar. Where can I get one? There is *one* in the MS templates collection; because there is no link yet for 2010-2011 calendars, it's stuck in the 2009-2010 group. To go directly to it, use this link: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC300084441033.aspx?CategoryID=CT102853591033 -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP ...

Reporting in CRM help!!!!!!!
Hi guys, It would be great if anyone could help me with this one. In the Sales Pipline report instead of using estimatedvalue for my calculations I want to use another custom field. Does anyone know how this can be done and if so how. I don't want to change any of the functionality of the report just simple change the field that use. My custom field is also a Money field Thanks Will Assuming you are using v3.0, You need visual studio to modify reports. Reports are saved in SQL reporting Services. If you are using 1.2, you customize reports using crystal "Will" wrote: ...

How do you close a CRM 3.0 Service Ticket?
We just started using CRM 3.0 and are testing it out. There doesn't seem to be a way to close a service ticket in CRM 3.0. How do you close a ticket in CRM 3.0? While inside the case record, from the actions menu, select resolve case or cancel case. "DeWayne" wrote: > We just started using CRM 3.0 and are testing it out. There doesn't seem to > be a way to close a service ticket in CRM 3.0. How do you close a ticket in > CRM 3.0? I figured it out just moments before reading your post, but thanks for the help anyway. "Jason Lattimer" wrote: > ...

MS-CRM should support Recurring Appointment
MS-CRM should support Recurrring Appointment, just like MS-Outlook. Since CRM works in Outlook, this functionality should be available. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/defau...

Closed Opportunity Description in Database
When you close an opportunity you can enter a description, this does not get added to the description for the opportunity, and I can't figure out where to get it either to use in an email template or what database table it is in. Anyone know? This is in CRM version 4.0. There is a systm entity called Opportunityclose. It is available in the database FilteredOpportunityClose view. I don't think you can get to it from an email template, but you definately can from a report/SQL query. This is the same story for the case resolution description. "JR" wrote: > Whe...

Upgrading reports from CRM 3.0 to 4.0
Having spent around 10 hours trying to upgrade a custom report from CRM 3.0 to CRM 4.0, I thought I’d post a message to share my pain and the solution! It appears that in CRM 4.0 Microsoft have made a change to the way in which the standard reports retrieve the name of the user running the report. I have been unable to find any documentation about this. If you have a custom report that is based on a standard CRM 3.0 report (i.e. it has the CRM_FullName parameter & UserInfo dataset) and upload it into CRM 4.0 then try to run it, you may get either of the following behaviours • Th...

How to move Calendar items from one Calendar folder to another?
Hello How to move Calendar items from one Calendar folder to another? I'm tempted to say "Drag & Drop them" but you might have already tried that... "Dmitry Kopnichev" <kopn@bk.ruDelete> wrote in message news:ezxf2$e5FHA.2560@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello > How to move Calendar items from one Calendar folder to another? Yes, I have already tried that. They do not follow. "Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]" <vince@omegageek.com> �������/�������� � �������� ���������: news:Og2ZHGf5FHA.4076@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I'm tempted ...

MS Project Calendar in Excel?
When I'm entering dates in Project, there is a drop down menu that brings up a Calendar box. Is there anyway that I can have the same thing in Project? Is there some kind of plug-in available? Thanks, -Kevin. Hi Kevin Microsoft has one here: http://www.microsoft.com/exceldev/articles/CalExcel.htm and Orlando has one here. http://cpap.com.br/orlando/#Calendar Try also a Google search for "excel calendar control": http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=excel+calendar+control -- HTH. Best wishes Harald Excel MVP Followup to newsgroup only pleas...

VPC with CRM and GP
Any VPC with CRM, GP, and integration connector installed? If a VPC not available, can you suggest any document or resource? My interest is with respect to data mapping between these applications and how the data integration can help. Thanks in advance. Venkat Hi Venkat, I have not see a VPC with GP and CRM. You can always download the CRM VPC which is available in the Microsoft website, then install GP and the integration adaptor on it. if you are looking for a GP to CRM integration, you might want to look ito 3rd party products like Scribe... Hope this helps! Darren Liu, Microsoft...

Calendar not syncing
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange My calendar in Entourage is not syncing with my Exchange server. This only came to light once I setup my iPhone with my Exchange account and saw that most of my appointments for this month were not there. Logging into OWA also confirmed that Entourage and Exchange were not talking. <br><br>I emptied my local Calendar cache to try and reset the sync. This seems to have worked but of course I've lost a lot of appointment details that were in Entourage but did not sync to Exc...

Printing recurring appointments on Calendar Printing Assistant
I wanted to "overlay" my calendars from Outlook into one calendar and print it out using Calendar Printing Assistant (CPA). But, the CPA does not print the recurring appointments from my calendars. Does anyone know how to print the recurring appointments on CPA? Does CPA even have this feature? Thank you! The issue might be fixed by having all the latest free Microsoft updates for your version of Outlook... see: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/downloads/default.aspx If this doesnt fix the issue, then consider using Wincalendar instead of CPA. It converts your Outlook...

CRM 3.0 crm Microsoft CRM-Exchange E-mail Router
HI all, i send the email from CRM to other people. but no have any recipient received the mail. i go event viewer check, no have any error msg found. my CRM 3.0 Server is install in computer a, Microsoft CRM-Exchange E-mail Router is on another server. what can i do to find out the what cause the email can't send. any help will be greatly apprieated. Hi, When i run Rule Deployment Wizard - and apply the rule to accounts, then i run Rule Deployment Wizard -and verify the rules. all users get the error message "The rule is apply but is not enabled" what does this mean? a...

Microsoft CRM and Team Foundation Server
We are looking at implementing Microsoft Team Foundation Server and Microsoft CRM. Can anyone tell me if I will run into problems if I try to install both of these on one box? ...

Allen Browne's Calendar Control
I am attempting to use Allen Browne's calendar control located at: http://allenbrowne.com/ser-51.html But I am getting the following error when I click on the calendar button: "Compile error: Can't find project or library" The Yellow debug arrow points to the following lines of code: Private Sub Form_Open(Cancel As Integer) On Error GoTo Form_Open_Err 'Initialize to the existing date, or today if null. If IsDate(gtxtCalTarget) Then Me.txtDate = gtxtCalTarget.Value Else Me.txtDate = Date End If With "Date" after the equals ...

CRM Titan Language Packs Download
Guys, Any idea if I can download langauage packs for CRM Titan and from where? Hello Ramy, If your company has access to the partner site, you can download the language packs there. Please check my blog for the URL Regards, Hans Veldman Business Consultant Microsoft Dynamics CRM http://microsoftdynamicscrm.blogspot.com/ "ramy" wrote: > Guys, > Any idea if I can download langauage packs for CRM Titan and from where? ...

CRM License 07-23-04
I recently installed CRM on one of our servers using the sample license key which is only used for 5 users, but as an MCP we are entitled to a 10 user CRM license. Does anyone know where I can obtain this license or who to talk to/email? Thanks. There should be information in your pack of stuff from MS about how to register for your keys. Once you register, they will issue an Org Name/License key combo to you and those values will be needed for your isntallation. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Fri, 23 ...

Hyperlink link in workflow emails (CRM 4.0)
Hi, Got so many articles but all are perfect. Using CRM 4.0. I would like to include hyperlink in Workflow email. http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.crm&tid=bbf7c5cf-4a61-45b4-a8e7-8c37eebcffed&cat=en_US_f9cb8267-48ed-4f92-9f39-209bbcb29eb1&lang=en&cr=US&sloc=&p=1 Issue is: Email generated through workflow, but the http... shows as plain text, not as hyperlink. Any suggestion will be appreciated. -mac Hello John, Did you copy and paste in a hyperlink, or type in the url? You may want to copy and paste a hyper...

Calendar Sychronization
Hi to everyone I have in the outlook two calendar. One from exchange server and one from the archive files. All my inputs are in the main calendar of exchange server. There is any possibility, when i am adding something in the main calendar to copy automatically, or sychornise with the calendar of archive folder, so everything to be updated in the second calendar? Thanks in advance Manos;115227 Wrote: > Hi to everyone > > I have in the outlook two calendar. One from exchange server and one > from > the archive files. All my inputs are in the main calenda...

How do you sum on top of a group by
How do you do a sum on top of a group by or how do you combine an if statement with a group by? My code looks like this: SELECT t_Starts_AppFlow.[Organization Level 1 : R], t_Starts_AppFlow.[Location Level 3 : R], t_Starts_AppFlow.[EEO/AAP], Count(t_Starts_AppFlow.[Step Name : CSW]) AS Hire, Sum(t_Starts_AppFlow!Female) AS [Hire Female], Sum(t_Starts_AppFlow!POC) AS [Hire POC], Sum(t_Starts_AppFlow!Manager) AS [Hire Manager], Sum(t_Starts_AppFlow![Non-Manager]) AS [Hire Non-Manager], Sum(t_Starts_AppFlow!Engineer) AS [Hire Engineer], Sum(t_Starts_AppFlow![Non-Engineer]) AS ...

loop through distribution group (and potentially, embedded DGs) by
We have a large distribution group to whom we send various company emails. I can't be certain (it isn't my list) but I suspect it may include other DG lists embedded within the master DG. We are considering a new process for sending out a link to some required online training; for this to work we would need to send each employee their own copy of an email with an embedded URL, with a unique identifier embedded at the end of that URL. I work primarily in Excel VBA, and I feel fairly comfortable with loops, creating unique identifiers, and pushing those identifiers to a...

How to set Cache Mode via Group Policy?
Hey everyone, We are running Win2k3 and Exchange 2003 in a 2003 domain. I need to push out "Cached Exchange Mode" to everyone. Anyone know how I can do this? I was thinking Group Poilcy via the Office 2003 ADM but I don't see options for Outlook. -- TIA, Clayton P.S.: I wrote an iTunes podcast tutorial and just want to publicize it. You can find it at: http://www.nikoli.net/itunepod ******************* On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 18:21:20 GMT, "Clayton Sutton" <none@none.com> wrote: >Hey everyone, > >We are running Win2k3 and Exchange 2003...

Close Past Appointments automatically in CRM 3.0
In CRM 1.2 there use to be a stored procedure that would automatically close past appointments. In CRM 3.0 the SQL Job is still listed but the stored procedure is gone. Is there a way to get this back in CRM 3.0? Thanks Angela You can do that with workflows. Take a look at this blog post: http://www.cwrmobility.nl/weblog/2006/01/automatically-close-appointments-after.html HTH, -- Jeffry van de Vuurst CWR Mobility www.cwrmobility.com -- "astuartmills" <astuartmills@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46BBBB6B-93AD-451F-810A-C8B42F750221@microsoft.com... &g...

Can't delete Admin Group
I've just removed the last server from an Ex2k3 Administrative Group. There's nothing listed inside of it (i.e., no connectors, members, etc..), yet when i try to delete it i get this error message: "You may not delete this administrative group because it still has items in it." ID no: c1034af8 Exchange System Manager. It's been a couple of days since the server was removed, more than enough time for replication to complete. Anyone seen this before? Thanks. Fire up ADSIEdit and find out if there's anything in the AG. If permissions is an issue, you can use...