Viewing Account / Contact Name in Regarding field under Quick Create Campaign

When you run a Quick Create Campaign to a List View - You assign a name
to that activity - ex. Follow up on all Accounts in NJ - Schedule an
Activity to this group for June 1.  When you go to My Activities in
Workplace the regarding displays the name of the Quick Campaign.

Is there any way to have the Regarding show the name of the Account?
Is there a work around?  It is frustrating to look at your list view of
Activities and not see the Account you are calling on.  You have to
double click on that activity to see where you are calling.

Help!!

0
TZ
5/12/2006 3:25:34 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Creating a table
There's probably an easier way to do it but... I have a series of numbers in column A (150 in all) and a series of letters in column B (22 in all). In total there are 4800 rows. What I am trying to do is create a table with the number down the left hand side and the letters across the top. In each cell within the table I need to count how many times the combination of number/letter appears. Eg: A B C 201 0 2 2 202 3 0 1 203 3 6 4 I tried combining the number/letter into a single text field using the CONCATENATE function then filtering ...

Problem with View Source / Outlook 2000
I searched some more, found that the problem is caused when the Temporary Internet files cache is too big. Deleted the cache and the problem is solved. Changed the settings to a more reasonable 100 MB and it shouldn't happen again Steven =================================== I'm using Outlook 2000 and Win 2000, no problems now (had to reinstall Windows last week for unrelated reasons). I also use ZoneAlarm and Outlook has permission only to access the Trusted zone, not the Internet in general. Something has happened in the past couple of days. I got an email that looked blank ...

custom entity + linking contact
Hi, I am new to the CRM product. And have a few questions...... I know that in 3.0 you can create custom entity, but can you link your custom entity to other entity such as contact/account? In defining the custom entity, there's a relationship field and mapping field. What are they exactly? When/How do you define a relationship/mapping? Thanks, Jane You can create relationships to other entities when you create a new custom entity in 3.0. I believe that you can also establish if the new custom entity maps up to an existing entity, or receives mapped info from an existing entity. -...

save accounts similar outlook express
How I save account POP mails configurations in Outlook 2003 similar ao outlook express? thanks Marina Using the office save my settings wizard or a 3rd party program. http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm#accounts -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-ti...

problems in creating file dialog in tab control
Hi,I am creating a tab control and want to pop up a file dialog when clicking one tab page. but now, the file dialog was shown up at the same time with tab control, not after selecting one page. Could some guys help me? Thanks David GetClientRect(hwndParent,&rcClient); InitCommonControls(); hwndTabCtrl=CreateWindow(WC_TABCONTROL,"", WS_CHILD|WS_CLIPSIBLINGS|WS_VISIBLE,0,0,rcClient.right,rcClient.bottom,hwndParent,NULL,g_hinst,NULL); if(hwndTabCtrl==NULL) AfxMessageBox("can't create tab control window"); m_tcitem.mask=TCIF_TEXT|TCIF_IMAGE; m_tcitem.iIma...

HELP Error: Trying to populate userform fields from access databas
Hi All, I have been struggling with this since long, I would appreciate if anyone can help me with getting this done. Basically I want to pull information from access database and populate my excel userform fields. For eg: If I input a Student Id field I want to populate the Name and Phone number for that student from access database, Here is the code that I have so far, But it gives me errors.. Please guide me through this Private Sub StudentId_AfterUpdate() Dim cnt As ADODB.Connection Dim rst As ADODB.Recordset Dim strSQL As String strSQL = "SELECT Name, Phone FROM...

New Views are not displaying Customized calculated fields value
I created a new view based on some native fields along with some custom fields. None of the custom field values are calculating and showing up in the view: The custom fields do not seem to be complicated. here they are Earned Work hours = INT([Work]/60)*([Physical % Complete]/100) Productivity = IIf([Actual Work]=0,0,([Earned Work Hours]/([Actual Work]/60))*100) WorkHours Forecast = IIf([Actual Work]=0,([Work]/60),([Work]/60)/([Productivity]/100)) The view is set at the Security Category of "My Projects" Thanks, I am assuming that you have this problem in P...

Asset account question:
My newest question is how to deal with asset accounts. I added my car, and added the initial value (price tag). This month, I went to adjust the value by looking up my vehicle in the Blue Book. Once I entered the newest value, my car devaluing by $4k shows up in ALL of my spending charts. Obviously this wasn't an "expenditure," and it happened gradually since I bought the car - not all this month! You lost $4k of net worth. The transaction that did it was entered this month. That's about all Money knows. What else can it say? "drokkon" <drokkon@live.com...

Problem creating new mailbox
Hello, I'm trying to create a new mailbox, I've done this tons of times but this time I'm getting a problem. I created the user and then the respective mailbox with no problems. I then went to the users properties to create e email address, choose SMTP and inserted the address with no problems. The other times after some seconds exchange would automatically create de X400 Address but this time it doesn't, the user won't appear in the global address list and when I configure Outlook 2003 and click "check name" it says it cannot find the user. Last friday I cr...

Total by Name
Hello I am new to using Excel and need help with totalling by name. I am using VB6 to create a spreadsheet. I am sending 3 columns out that I need to total the different names of the people submitting orders. The program will fille the sheet but I need to break the sheet where the names stop. ( If this is making sense ) The sheet will start as this Jeff 8258 01/10/2004 Jeff 9587 01/11/2004 Jeff 9956 01/12/2004 Bill 5478 01/10/2004 Bill 6458 01/11/2004 Bill 7520 01/12/2004 Bill 7912 01/13/2004 Bill 8109 01/14/2004 I would...

Outlook 2002 locked up when deleting contacts
Hello- While cleaning out duplicates and obsolete email addresses, Outlook locked up on me. I used the task manager to end the program and then shut the machine down. I rebooted and Outlook asked if I wanted to start up in safe mode. Did that, Outlook just sat there. Used the task manager again to quit outlook. Tried rebooting again. Outlook comes up, but the cursor is constantly the hour-glass and I can't do anything with in the program. Any ideas for fixing this? Thanks. Close Outlook. Find and rename outcmd.dat to .old. (If using Windows 2000 or XP, you will need to e...

Project Accounting Inventory Transfer
This is GP 10 PA. I inadvertently went past the project number field on the Inventory Transfer screen and it let me do that. It even puts the word <NONE> in that field. Why is that allowed and why would you do that? It appears that with this all you a doing is a ledger entry. You appeat to be doing a transfer but not transferring anything to any job. ...

Migrating contacts from thunderbird back to outlook
After trying Thunderbird for a year I decided that Outlook has options I need. I need to transfer my contacts back to Outlook, but I don't know how. EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com Check out this utility: http://www.joshie.com/projects/dawn/ Dawn, the Address Converter and Manager Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP- Print /Imaging -- WA7BGX http://www.kvoa.com -- "When News breaks, we fix it!" KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ. NBC Channel 4 Still Cadillacin' - www.badnewsbluesband.com &l...

Additional fields in the Activity Table / Case Timer
I have a client who needs accurate billing from the the Activities performed towards the resolution of a case. The ideal solution would be a timer on the Activity Form. However, this is not possible in v1.2 However, in the ActivityBase table there are fields called ActualStart, ActualEnd and ActualDuration. I am planning on writing a report which uses these fields. I would like to know how the application uses these fields, as it would seem to be counterintuitive. I say counterintutitive because when I created a calculated field and subtracted the ActualStart from the Actualend I ...

Lost accounts
After a brief trip, I opened money 2002 and my accounts were missing. I got the default money startup page. I inadventently exited the program, thereby saving the bogus page in my backup file. Why did it dump my accounts, and is there any recovery? I can rebuild, but what an effort that will be (computers are supposed to save time!). I could in the future set up a password for backups, but until I find the reason for this program behaviore, I consider Money unreliable and cannot use it. jmp Try searching for files named *.mny in your hard drive and look at the dates. Obviously the one ...

Combining Account Activities
We had a customer (Acme) buy another customer (Widco). Now the sales rep wants all the activity history information from Widco to move over to Acme so it all shows together. Then we'll delete Widco. Is this possible? it is possible but you need to know the data source for widco. what are they running for a CRM tool if any? -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us <klawson@aetinc.com> wrote in message news:1112039157.568633.45770@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > We had a customer (Acme) buy another customer (Widco). Now the sales > rep wants all t...

Outlook should be able to print an envelope for a given contact.
From a contact view, outlook should be able to print an envelope or even start a business letter to that contact, especially if you have MS Word also. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx...

How do I download earlier transactions of an account?
I am having a terrible time getting earlier transactions to show up on an account. How do I change the beginning date so they will download from my bank online with my newer transactions? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! ...

Link between Contact and journal entries
Does anyone know the underlying database field that links Journal entries to a specific contact. If you have ever tested you can have two contacts with the same name and put journal entries in for each contact and only see the journal entries that were recorded when that particular contact was opened. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Jeff ...

401k Account Missing
In Money 2005,I have a 401k account that shows up in my portfolo but on the Account List under Investment Accounts, just the name shows up and no balance. I can't print a report for this account (it will not show up on the list) or include this account in my lifetime planner. When I go into Change account settings, the retirement box is checked, under budget the "Include this account in the budget planner" is checked. The "use this account for budgeted savings goals" is not checked and the system will not let me check it. I have repaired the file just to make ...

Named Printers for Manufacturing
Is there not any named printers for manufacturing? There is a drop down for manufacturing but I do not see any named printer items you can configure under it? Does it exist? ...

view email maximised
I've just upgraded to OE v6. When I double-click on an email to read it, the window returned is too small to be useful. How do I get maximised windows automatically when reading emails ? Cheers. ...

pre-windows 2000 logon name __ is already in use
We are trying to roll out Exchange Server 2000 at our office but we are having a problem creating a very important account we have on our old mail server (service@) When we try to create the user "service" we get the following error msg: "windows cannot create the new user object becuase the pre-windows 2000 logon name service is already in use. select another name, and then try again" I assume that this is reserved word or something for AD user accounts. We need to be able to send and receive emails w/ "service@", how can we get this to work on exhange...

Search for Contacts Created by or Modified by a certain individual
When I open a contact I can see at the bottom a "Last Modified by" with the name of the individual who modified the contact. I would like to be able to search and find all of the contacts modified by a certain individual. I cannot find a "Last Modified by" field. I can find "Created" and "Modified" but those appear to be date fields. ...