View with/without related records

Hello,

We would like to create 2 new views:

1. Leads with associated appointments
2. Leads with no assicoated appointments

Using the Advanced Find feature, I'm not sure how to do this.  Any ideas?
0
Chris6982 (632)
10/13/2008 7:34:15 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

The leads with associated appointment can be done by creating an advanced
find on leads the add the appointments (Regarding) relation in the dropdown
under related. The from fields choose appointment and select contains data in
the second box.

The leads with no appointments cannot be done using advanced find (a crm
view). You will have to created a sql report for this.
--
Patrick Verbeeten (MCPD)
Lead Developer

Tools for CRM Developers and Administrators
http://www.patrickverbeeten.com/Tools.aspx

"Chris" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We would like to create 2 new views:
>
> 1. Leads with associated appointments
> 2. Leads with no assicoated appointments
>
> Using the Advanced Find feature, I'm not sure how to do this.  Any ideas?
0
Patrick2861 (490)

insert multiples records
I have a recordset with 1500 records (Not a Table) and I want to insert it into a a table, but if I use docmd or excecute it late more then 30 secs. I want to do this: Insert into Tabla ( field1, field2, field3, field4) values (value11,value12,value13,value14) , (value21,value22,value23,value24) , (value31,value32,value33,value34) I can do it on MySql, but not in acces. How can I do this with access? You have to use 3 separate commands in Access: Insert into Tabla ( field1, field2, field3, field4) values (value11,value12,value13,value14) Insert into Tabla ( field1, field2, field3,...

Tracking email without getting send receipt
i am sending out a newsletter and would like to know what my clickthrough rate is. i don't want to get the send receipt. i know there must be a way to do this in outlook but all i can seem to set up is the send receipt. and that is definately NOT what i want. any help? Outlook provides no other way to do that. You measure clickthroughs via links in the mail, using whatever tools your web monitoring server provides. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com...

My file say can not open without xls.file. Where do I get that fil
Add a descrition of your problem in the body of the message. Tell us what you are trying to do and what the exact error message is. Sounds like you are trying to open an Excel file(*.xls)and don't have Excel installed on your computer. Is that a fair guess? Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 17:14:01 -0700, Angels <Angels@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

View Customization
I can't seem to select columns when trying to customize CRM views in CRM 3. I can add new columns, but can't select columns to remove or change properties. Any ideas? James Check to make sure the crm url is in a trusted site. "JEvans" <JEvans@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D717B3E5-7397-4C5C-AAD4-C62CA26B3F49@microsoft.com... >I can't seem to select columns when trying to customize CRM views in CRM 3. > I can add new columns, but can't select columns to remove or change > properties. Any ideas? > > James Jason, the ur...

doc/view question #2
[This was posted several days ago in m.p.vc.mfc.docview, but that forum appears to be all but dead.] I'm new to Doc/View, so pardon me for what's probably an amateurish question. I have an SDI app that needs to display two views of data simultaneously, one in the client area, and another in a docked dialog containing a list view (which uses the CCoolDialogBar class). I don't think I want two different CView classes, since both views are visible simultaneously. This leads me to believe that my existing CView class should handle updates of both the client area and the docke...

Is there anyway to read pub file without MSPublisher??
Sometimes there are readers to view files. Is there one for MSPublisher?? Herb There is no such beast out there, even though it's asked DAILY. See the workaround below: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011111451033.aspx http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP062074021033.aspx -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Herbert C Lebovitz" <lebovitz@alum.mit.edu> wrote in message news:f9p5k1dc1jkhuh074be0qi0cr9ec7aiofa@4ax.com... >...

Autofill new record
When on Form_1's combobox Field_1's NotInList event the Form_2 opens I want its new record's field Field_1 to be already reflecting the new entry I had inserted in the Form_1's Field_1. What would be the appropriate piece of code 4 he same? -- Thanx & Best Regards, Faraz! Hi, you can pass entered value to Form_2 in NotInList event using OpenArgs , read in in form_2 load event and set to appropriate field see: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/197526 -- Best regards, ___________ Alex Dybenko (MVP) http://accessblog.net http://www.PointLtd.com ...

View calculation and result simultaneously
My question is simple: Can I have the calculation and the result visible on the same sheet a the same time? What I'd like to see is: 5+2+7*(3+4,1) in cell A1 and 56,7 in cell A2 at the same time Note that the formula in cell A1 can change at any time. Ctrl +` works fine but I can't print everything on the same page usin it. Your help would be very much appreciated -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi you may use the following user defined function: Public Function eval_it(eval_str) eval_it = Application.Evaluate(eval_str) End Function use is in your example like =...

New Record Refresh/Requery/ShowAllRecords
When I add records to a recordset using code (OpenRecordset - dbOpenDynaset, . addnew & .update) I find that an immediate requery does not always show the new record in the form I use to display the data. The form is linked to a query which orders the records but does not restrict the selection. A delay with DoEvents sometimes works but not always. How can I reliably get the new record to be displayed without the need for a manual 'remove filter/sort'. I tried putting in Requery, ShowAllRecords and refresh after the .update (and close recordset and db) with and without delays u...

how to delete matched records?
Hello, I have table A with say 200 names in it and a second table B with say 40 names in it. I would like to compare the 2 tables and delete in A any name which appears in B. How to do this?! Cheers Geoff DELETE From A WHERE Exists (Select 'X' From B WHERE B.LinkField=A.LinkField) Pieter "Geoff Cox >" <<> wrote in message news:e493f3hapsd2ue2bm2os1mm6ns4uqdsng0@4ax.com... > Hello, > > I have table A with say 200 names in it and a second table B with say > 40 names in it. > > I would like to compare the 2 tables and delete in A any name w...

Displaying contacts related to accounts only while looking up reco
is is possible to display the contacts related to a particular account only while looking up records. currently it displays all the contacts in CRM even if i have selected the account. Please help as i really need to figure this out Fahad, Sorry, but no. You need something called a Filtered Lookup control, which MSFT does not provide. Rumours insist that there will be one provided in CRM 5 but that's a long way off, and it's still a rumour. The folks at Stunnware (http://www.stunnware.com/) have one for sale, but I've never used it so I can't comment on it's valu...

screen view mode problem
Money started appearing recently only in full Maximize view; the Restore view does not work. The program will Minizize the view, but not Restore to a partial screen frame view. Can anyone help with this problem? Thanks, Russell Maybe. Try this: Hit Alt+[spacebar] Hit M Use the cursor keys to move the window down and right. Now see if you can grab the upper left corner with your mouse and resize it. "Russell" <rpottharst(deletethis)@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:HaudnbkIr7H_LAPdRVn-tw@comcast.com... > Money started appearing recently only in full Maximize view...

Using the Journal without a list of contacts
I am trying to track the activity or traffic coming in and out of an email router box. I hjave tried to use the journal function but I have no official list of contacts to track as it is a company wide email. Any suggestions? Maybe I should be using a macro? If so, how would I do that? Thanks in advance! ...

Edit and Delete Records
I am having trouble editing and deleting records. Right now all the database has a feature where I can add records. I want to edit records by having the user search by the primary key. Once they find the primary key the rest of the record pops up and from there they can edit the data. For the delete feature, I want the user to find the record just like they did for the edit feature but when the record comes up there is a button that says "Delete Record". They would click that button to delete the record. If you're in a form presenting the record, go: in below sequence...

Cannot view Reports in Business Portal
Hi, We are running Business Portal 2.5 on Great Plains 8 with Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition and Microsoft Office SharePoint Portal Server 2003. When we try to browse the sample reports at report list, there is nothing showing at the report viewer. These also happen to Frx reports that we have loaded at the share folder. Please advice. Thanks in advance. Cheers, Emily ...

how do i enter a date quickly without using slashes or dashes?
i want to enter a date by only using number keys but i want the outcome to have the slashes in it i.e. 060204 --> 06/02/04. just like if you enter a currency like 602.04 it comes out like $602.04 and you don't have to add the $ because of how the cell is formatted. Date And Time Entry http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeEntry.htm -- --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "vodoris" <vodoris@discu...

recording portfolio management expenses
using MSM2003 and I am trying to figure out the best way to enter the quarterly fee charged by my financial advisor against my portfolio such that it is accounted for in the YTD ROI. What happems is that they will sell some shares in one of the investment accounts (i.e. mutual funds shares) in the portfolio to cover the cost. thx - dennis In microsoft.public.money, dennis wrote: >using MSM2003 and I am trying to figure out the best way >to enter the quarterly fee charged by my financial advisor >against my portfolio such that it is accounted for in the >YTD ROI. What ha...

Attn: Allen Browne - Old Question
Allen - I haven't tried doing the response that you gave me regarding the question below. I'm having a major senior moment and can't figure out what the DLookup syntax would be. Any help? BTW the table name is tblContractorProjects... Thanks Jeff ----------------------------------------- Use the BeforeUpdate event procedure of the form to perform the validation. Use DLookup() to see if an overlapping entry exists in the table. Assuming contractStartDate and contractEndDate are required fields (so you don't have to handle overlapping dates when one of the fields is b...

how many Outlook calendars one person can have view access to?
and could that person view all of them at the same time? Thanks, Depends on a lot of things, like Outlook version and desktop area. JCross wrote: > and could that person view all of them at the same time? > Thanks, In Outlook 2003/2007/2010, the target is 13 calendars. You can open more in the overlays, but they are harder to read when you go over 13. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outl...

Earn money without investment
Hi Dears, I earn around Rs. 10,000/- per month. VISIT http://www.a1463.eifhglobalbiz.com and you interested you can join otherwise discard it. POST FREE ADS AND EARN MONEY!! EARN Rs.50/- FOR EVERY AD!! EARN UNLIMITED INCOME!! NO MINIMUM PAYOUT!! PAYMENT RELEASED IN EVERY 3 DAYS!! FOR MORE DETAILS VISIT http://www.a1463.eifhglobalbiz.com . ...

Access 2007 View Object Properties in Navigation Pane gone?
I have the automatic update function enabled. A few weeks ago, I noticed that in Access 2007, in the navigation pane, viewing all access objects by object type, the Properties, which display below the date modified, is no longer there. I went to Access Options > Current Database > Navigation and the option to view properties is no longer there. Has it moved to somewhere else, am I not looking in the right place, or has this feature been taken away? "kathnh" <kathnh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7EAFD291-4B78-4FE5-B360-BDC79D533D...

Relative reference autofill increment other than +1
I have often needed to drag and autofill a formula such that row references increment by something more than 1. For example, consider the formula "=sum(A1:A10)" in cell B1. If I have 100 rows of data in column A from A1 to A100 and I want to roll up sums in groups of 10 starting in B1, I would drag my formula down from B1 through to B10. The problem is that the autofill increment will increment A1 to A2 and read "=sum(A2:A11)" and so on down the rows. What I want the row reference increment to be is by 10 so the next formula in B2 would read "=sum(A11:A20)&q...

Email DLookup to show all records
I have composed an email which is generated from a command button. I have used DLookup to create the subject using Job Reference and title from a query. What I now need to do is to list all applicants that the query throws up within the email. I have used the DLookup function which only shows the first Applicant Name, however for the example I have used there are 3 applicants. Any suggestions on how I can do this? Here's the details of the vba behind the button, if further details are needed to be able to help please let me know DoCmd.SendObject acSendNoObject, "", "",...

Accessing OST file without connecting to Exchange Server
Hi All, I have an old OST which is full of info I'd like access to. The OST came from the following configuration; - NT 4 (SP 6a) - Exchange Server 5.5 (SP 1) - Client: Outlook 2000 on Win2000 SP2 I no longer have access to the server from which this OST originates. Is there a way of accessing this file via Outlook without connecting to the old server? Can I build a new "dummy" server to simulate the old environment (same versions, SP's, server name, domain name, Exchange name, etc.), or is there another way of getting into the file (ie: any resource kit tools etc). Accord...

how to overcome excel file limitaions (65,000) records only?
when download large data to an excel file, it can accomodate only (65,000) records only, so how i can change this limitaions to have more entriy? I'm afraid that you can't - at least not without using VB to split the file across multiple worksheets. I know it's not what you wanted to hear, but that's the way Excel is designed. Have you thought of using Access instead of Excel? There's no such limitation there. Alan P. "touresaa" <touresaa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2EE7381C-667A-462F-A562-7D214A26BC61@microsoft.com... > wh...