View to list Products for the Opportunity that are WON

Hi

Want to show list of all the Products (Opportunity Products) for the Opportunities that are closed and WON. How to retrive the records checking both the Opportunities and Opportunity Products tables.

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Two ways you can do this: custom .aspx page that queries the Opportunity table and the Products table, or buy crystal reports 9.2.2 (for CRM v1.2) and build a custom report.
--
Matt Wittemann

"Devi" wrote:

> Hi
>
> Want to show list of all the Products (Opportunity Products) for the Opportunities that are closed and WON. How to retrive the records checking both the Opportunities and Opportunity Products tables.

Listing all the files on a disk
I apologize for asking a simple question, but I hope that somebody can help. I am looking for a sample .vbs script to list the full name (including path) of all the files in a given disk, if possible with owner and size. Before building it from scratch, is there a sample I can start from? Regards Marius I would take a look on this forum: 'visual basic, vb, vbscript,Free source code for the taking. Over five million lines of programs.' (http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/default.asp?lngWId=1) Tree Walk or recursive directly search/list programs are usually common...

Font size in data validation drop down lists
I am using data validation lists to control user inputs to a spread sheet. How do I change the font size inside the drop down list? I have tried changing the font size on the sheet itself & changing the font size on the list page. I can't seem to find a property setting for this font size. The only way to make it appear larger is to zoom in on the page. In a data validation dropdown list, you can't change the font size. There are a couple of programming workarounds here: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Font Ryan wrote: > I am using data validation lis...

Custom Item list report
I used to have an custom item list report that I used with our scanpal scanners for inventory, my computer crashed and when we reinstalled the RMS software I most have lost that report. Does anyone have this report available? or can someone tell me how to get it? Help!!! Thanks! ...

VLookUp and DropDown List in the same cell
Hi everyone, I know that this is possible but I'm not sure how to accomplish this. In column E, I have a list of zip code. In column I, I have the "Priority" category. Priority will be based on the zip code in column E. This will be accomplished by VLookUp formula, where I will have a separate sheet store all the zip codes and the priorities (ie. Priority #1, Priority #2 and so on). The challenge part is that column I "Priority" column needs to be able to use as a Drop Down List as well, in case that the VLookUp formula needs to be overridden for s...

Preventing Viewing of certain columns by recipient
How does one prevent the recipient of an excel spreadsheet from unhiding columns or rows. For example, I have hidden columns of "cost price" on a spreadsheet and do not want the recipient to be able to view the "cost price" info. Well, you could password protect the sheet (Tools/Protection/Protect Sheet...), but anyone with enough gumption to find these newsgroups could bypass that protection in a heartbeat: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html You should assume that if someone can open your workbook that they have full access to everything in it. A...

create an index listing where specific names are mentioned
I am writing a history about my Dad and Mom. I want to create an index showing the pages specific names are mentioned. How do I do this. Publisher does not have an Index feature. Use Word. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "family history mama" <family history mama@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BFF1FE4A-E80F-444F-8E7D-6AA71878D100@microsoft.com... >I am writing a history about my Dad and Mom. I want to create an index > showing the pages specific names are mentioned. How do I do this. ...

public folder offiline address list oab version2, 3a,4 folder is lost
i using win2003 ,exchange 2003sp2 , have domain and sub-domain in recently my root domain user can't load offline address list then i see my "public folder " "view system folders" offline address book " "/o=HKG/cn=addrlists/cn=oabs/cn=offline address list" is miss " oab version 2, oab version 3a, oab version 4" folder i try more solution not work , my sub-domain is work , user can load offline addess book " public folder is nomral , can post and see in outlook and owa but if root domain user can't see public folder in owa just see a tex...

An Exchange 5.5 Mailbox won't disappear when servers sync
We have 2 Exch 5.5 servers, one in UK and one in Kenya - they are happily synching address lists (we have tested this over the past 24 hours) A few days ago one of our mailboxes here had to be moved to the Kenya server (this is a common thing that we have to do when staff from UK go to work in Africa - due to bandwidth etc!!!) and I deleted the mailbox here. After several syncs the Kenya server still "sees" the mailbox and so the mailbox cannot be added locally. We have tried rebooting, requesting full directory syncs, but nothing seems to shift it. We've created and deleted ma...

create calendar drop down list in Excel sell
i would like to create calendar drop down list in Excel. Is it possible to import it or link a sell to a calendar? Hi try: http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Bo" <Bo@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:0F312DC0-3E90-4A1B-9B3C-7D239A5845A7@microsoft.com... > i would like to create calendar drop down list in Excel. Is it possible to > import it or link a sell to a calendar? ...

Show Tasks Pane similar to folder list
Hi all. In my installation of Outlook, I have a button labelled 'Tasks' at the left of the screen, under my folders list. Is it possible to have the Tasks as a 'toolbar' at the side of the screen? Rgds Duncs No but OL2007 adds a To Do bar akin to what I think you're asking for. "Duncs" <True.Kilted.Scot@gmail.com> wrote in message news:fb76a250-5418-44a3-bcbf-c77487bbafe3@d1g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... > Hi all. > > In my installation of Outlook, I have a button labelled 'Tasks' at the > left of the screen, under my folders list. ...

Please Help! Outlook Task list as HTML?
I urgently need help figuring out a way to convert, publish, export, etc., my Outlook task list as a HTML web page. I need to be able to retain all of the view characteristics of the original task list, i.e., colors, columns, sort, etc.. Really would appreciate any suggestions as I need this for an online meeting Monday night for people outside of our organization who do not have access to our Exchange Server. THANKS!!!! Why not use Outlook Web Access??? You could do screen captures and/or print to PDF files? Do you have the ability to make PDFs? If all else fails, use PRINTSCR...

won't print
I've built a news letter and prepared the file for printing service, now I can't print it. What have I done wrong and how can I fix it You could press the print button or You could give us just a few clues about what OS, Pub version, Printer,and error indications so we could try to understand what you are doing. -- John G Wot's Your Real Problem? "edward" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08af01c3afff$1213e1c0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I've built a news letter and prepared the file for > printing service, now I can't print i...

Forms Drop down list
I created a form that works from a table. From the form you can enter information and it will put it into the table. I would like to create a field in the form where the user can selects what to be inputed from a drop downlist. how would I do that? You need to first create another table which contains the values you want to list, each as a separate row in the table. If the values to be looked up are unique, then the 'referenced' table and the 'referencing' table can have the same column, e.g. a States table could have a State column, and the referencing table, e.g. a ...

How to put in alphabetic list automatically in Excel Spreadsheet?
I am cataloging my DVD's and would like to know how to put the list into alphabetical order once they are on the spreadsheet. I have the list created, but cannot for the life of me remember how to do it, if it is possible that is!! Yes, it has been a long time between uses of the application. Many thanks for any help anyone can offer. Helen :-) Boom wrote on Tue, 11 Jul 2006 03:16:02 -0700: BSL> I am cataloging my DVD's and would like to know how to put BSL> the list into alphabetical order once they are on the BSL> spreadsheet. I have the list created, but cannot for...

Filter a List Box Using a Combo Box
I have a dialog box that contains a list box of all my records; basically this is used as a way for a person to find/edit a previously-entered record (select from list box and click to edit/view). The list box is based on a simple query. I want to add a combo box that will allow me to filter the list box by one of the fields - so the user could select what type of record he/she would like to see, and the list box would automatically filter. I know I need an After Update event on the combo box, but I can't figure out the code. The complicating factor is that there are other filter...

Product key for different language
Just ordered a second copy of Office 2004 for Mac and with the shipment confirmation of the shop I have noticed that I have ordered the wrong language version and not the English one. As I already have a copy of the English Office 2004 I was wondering if it is possible to use the product key from the new non-english version for an installation from the english cd. In other words: can I use (technically and legally) the license which I have bought now to install a second copy of the english version or do I have to return the non-english version to swap it for the english one? I would ra...

Hi: With Outlook Express I was able to see the whole source file of the email, including the full header. How can one do the same with Outlook 2002? Thanks, aap View > Options... -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:044f01c3a62b$736b6b10$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Hi: > > With Outlook Express I was able to see the whole source > file of the email, including the full header. > How can one do the same with Outlook 2002? > > Thanks, > > aap > >-----Original Message----- >Hi: > >With O...

Scheduling meetings with a distribution list
It appears that if I schedule a meeting using a distribution list that Outlook gets confused. If I send out a meeting request with a distribution list as "Required Attendee", as invitees respond to the meeting request, their answers come back as if they were "Optional Attendess". Is the fact that I sent the request out as a distribution list confusing Outlook?? Is this a personal distribution list or a DL from the Exchange GAL? In = what version of Outlook?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock....

HR TO DO List
I am trying to get Review notifications to show up on the To Do List automatically. I create a Review Policy and mark "Post Date of Next Review to the To Do List", but nothing shows up on the To Do List. Do I have to do anyhting else for this to work ? ...

won't calculate far enough
Hello, I have a formula (see below) that will work for rows 2-1000, but once I change it to look for columns beyond 2000, it will not work anymore... Any suggestions? This works: =SUMPRODUCT(--('Q Info'!$A$2:$A$1000= 'Per Peice'!A9),'Q Info'!$C$2:$C$1000*'Q Info'!$B$2:$B$1000) This DOESN'T work: =SUMPRODUCT(--('Q Info'!$A$2:$A$9999= 'Per Peice'!A9),'Q Info'!$C$2:$C$9999*'Q Info'!$B$2:$B$9999) -- Nicki Taylor Both you formulas work for me. -- HTH Sandy sandymann2@mailinator.com Replace@mailinator.com with @tiscal...

In Excel, how can I print a long list on 1 page in multiple colum.
I have a long (700 rows) list in an Excel worksheeet. I would like to print the whole list on one page by making the font smaller and by printing it on multiple columns on the page. How can I set this up? Thanks Check out this David McRitchie link for the columns question: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm "Chuck" wrote: > I have a long (700 rows) list in an Excel worksheeet. I would like to print > the whole list on one page by making the font smaller and by printing it on > multiple columns on the page. How can I set this up? > > Thanks ...

How to..use worksheet form and save data to an Excel list
I'm using Excel 2003. Is is possible to create a worksheet form where the user enters data, saves the data and the data is then saved to the last row in an Excel list? Once the data is saved by the end user, I would like the form to refresh so that the end user can continue entering additional data. Does anyone know of any documentation or examples I could review regarding the above as I have never done this before? TIA. Maybe just Data|Form would be sufficient. If that doesn't fit your needs, look at John Walkenbach's enhanced data form: http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform...

Outlook Attachments View
When I open a message that has attachments, Outlook 2003 currently lists them all at the top of the message. It was more useful to me to have them listed at the bottom of the message (as was the case in 2000). Is there any way to set a default so that all incoming message attachments can be viewed at the bottom of the screen? No, not possible. What is wrong with the location at the top? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "mt_talent" <...

Why I cannot view all items in the Resource View window in Visual C++ 2005 ?
Why I cannot view all items in the Resource View window in Visual C++ 2005 ? We have upgrade our compiler from VC6 and EVC++3.0 to Visual C++ 2005. the resource file have 5 diferent language. Thank's Marc Which items can't you view? Is there some sort of pattern? Tom "Marc Lefebvre" <Marc__Lefebvre_NoSpam@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:e16tkOjlGHA.1552@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Why I cannot view all items in the Resource View window in Visual C++ 2005 > ? > > > We have upgrade our compiler from VC6 and EVC++3.0 to Visual C++ 2005. &...

SQL Server Role to be honoured for PSTL products
Hi everyone. This is a suggestion given by Robert Cavill. They would like to have the ability to create/delete stored procedures for the PSTL product. Currently, the sa user needs to be logged on to initialize the PSTL product even if the other users are given the System Administrator role. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft W...