using queue for incoming e-mail

I have created queue and want it to get all e-mail from support@xyd.com
i tried but i can not find any way to do it , any solution .

0
Aami
2/6/2006 10:40:52 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Can I fade the edges of photos that I use?
I am trying to use photos in a publisher document that I want to fade the edges of, is this possible to do with publisher? -- D:o) krazy-4-coke wrote: > I am trying to use photos in a publisher document that I want to fade the > edges of, is this possible to do with publisher? Not really. You should use dedicated image manipulation software for this, such as Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, or Microsoft Digital Image. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org Ed, Are any of these programs typically come loaded on a computer?? I have another question - ca...

How do you switch e-mail identities in microsoft outlook?
I have microsoft outlook, not outlook express. My ISP helped me set up an e-mail account for myself and one for my wife, but they were unable to tell me how to switch from one identity to another. They knew how to do it on outlook express, but not microsoft outlook. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance! Care to provide your version so we can provide an answer? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Gary & Susan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13caf01c4443a$d03913d0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I have microsoft outlook, not outlook express. My ISP...

Excel Mail Merger Problem
When merging excel with word for..my currrency field is dropping off zeros to the right of decimal point..if field has $ 56.03, it imports correctly, but if it is $56.00, it comes in as $56, if it is $56.30, it comes in as $56.3...this process is for invoices..any advice (I've tried everything)? Debra Dalgleish has given the following reply in newsgroups http://google.com/groups?threadm=3EBB0685.5080002%40contextures.com and has also identified the following MS KB articles in such as : http://google.com/groups?threadm=3DFA8DA8.6000209%40contextures.com 304387 - WD: Date, Phone N...

CRM do not recognize different character set encoding for incoming e-mail???
I have a problem with some of incoming e-mail. If incoming e-mail character set is not unicode but for example Cyrillic then I dont see russian letters, but some scrawl!!! My Outlook recognize all what I need. Whats about CRM??? Sorry about my poor english. ...

exchange 2003
I just set up a mail server at things are working fine in the network where it resides. The issue is that I have 5 other buildings that are connected via a VPN, and they can not connect. Do I need to change settings at their locations? DNS?? WINNS??? It depends on type of client, but generally proper DNS setup is required. Also make sure that no firewalls interfere. laker18 wrote: > I just set up a mail server at things are working fine in > the network where it resides. The issue is that I have 5 > other buildings that are connected via a VPN, and they > can not co...

New mail appearing as old deleted item
When new mail arrives in inbox an old long deleted item appears in place of the new mail showing in bold as new mail. The real new mail is not visible at all and is therefore lost. This problem also used to happen in Windows Mail so I bought Outlook 2007 but it still happens intermittantly. -- Kate What do you see in your Unread Mail folder? "Kate B" <KateB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9A95DD7-CFC4-423F-9B2B-F8B72177E2CE@microsoft.com... > When new mail arrives in inbox an old long deleted item appears in place of > the new mail...

Using different form strings to filter
Hello. Is there a way to code a query to have it use a filter string if a form is open, or ignore it if the filter is not open? Example: Query Name: Query1 Form: Form1 and Form2 Query fields: Field1 and Field2 I have a string in field 1 and 2 Forms!Form1!Field1 in the first field of the query, and Forms!Form1! Field2 in the second field. Can I also have Forms!Form2!Field1 in the query as well? I have tried this, but a box pops up and asks for the information from form 2 when it is not open. Thank you. hi, nybaseball22@gmail.com wrote: > Hello. Is there a way to code a query to...

Using Ghost as OS Backup
I attended a class a while back where the exchange admins said they used Ghost to clone the OS drive. I bought the product and it says that during the clone process it temporarily removes the server from the domain. Has anyone done this or had any problems? Thanks, Fred On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 05:26:28 -0600, "Fred T" <fredt2@mail.com> wrote: >I attended a class a while back where the exchange admins said they used >Ghost to clone the OS drive. I bought the product and it says that during >the clone process it temporarily removes the server from the domain. ...

using beforeprint
I am trying to get an application to append a file on a sheet printout. I am using Workbook_BeforePrint. It prints fine, but doesn't seem t execute the sub. What's wrong -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi you may post your existing code :-) Also check that you have put this code in your workbook module ('ThisWorkbook') -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > I am trying to get an application to append a file on a sheet > printout. I am using Workbook_BeforePrint. It prints fine, but > doesn't seem to execute the sub. What's wrong?...

Seting Outlook for E-Mail
I've search for information on changing my e-mail default to outlook. I never found help. Please tell me "specifically" how to accomplish this. My computer knowledge is limited. "Diane Cameron" <dcameron2@aol.com> wrote in message news:056701c36839$e4215480$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I've search for information on changing my e-mail default > to outlook. I never found help. > > Please tell me "specifically" how to accomplish this. My > computer knowledge is limited. ------------------------------------------------ Hi Diane, Open In...

DPM sometimes uses too many tapes
Hi, i have problem with DPM long term backups on tape. I have collocation enabled so that is not a problem. Sometimes DPM uses too many tapes for same protection group, sometimes it uses 1, and then sometimes 2 - 4. Amount of data is always same. Can anybody help me please, what could be the problem? Hi Tornado, Can you explain protection group configurations as well as tape usage in detail, so that we can analyze on what is happening? Thanks, Jyothsna[MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Tornado" <Torn...

Sending e-mail to external recipient
Hi, We recently upgraded to CRM 3.0. Since the upgrade Users receive an error when attempting to send e-mails to External recipients. We are able to send e-mails to internal e-mail addresses through CRM, but not to external e-mail addresses. The general error is Failed to Initialize token. I tried a few things, but haven't identified the exact issue. Any help is appreciated! Thank you, Donna You need to ensure that the SMTP service on exchange is configured to access relay requests from the crm web server ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP h...

sending mail options
How to send mail to 5-6 ppl in BCC and leave to filed empty? Dont want to add anything to "to" field. so revievers wont see any to part. or better, how to make reciever see their name on "to" filed while others are hidden. why someone might need this? While sending a product offer to companies, I'd like to send it once and want every customer see their name on "to" files. Saves lots of time cause I am sending lots of mails:p mns <mns@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How to send mail to 5-6 ppl in BCC and leave to filed empty? Dont > want...

is there any way I can trap for the use of navigation buttons?
Hi Is there any way I can trap for the use of navigation buttons, such as Next, Previous and New record? Stapes Probably. Trap what and when? "Stapes" <steve.staple@gmail.com> wrote in message news:7fe0fd6b-0da1-495e-a369-29bc72ca3af9@s8g2000prg.googlegroups.com... > Hi > > Is there any way I can trap for the use of navigation buttons, such as > Next, Previous and New record? > > Stapes On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 05:14:20 -0800 (PST), Stapes <steve.staple@gmail.com> wrote: No. And there shouldn't be a reason for that. There are plenty of events in...

Advanced mail merge/distribution/attachment ?s
Hey - questions. 1 - I already know how to do mail merges and email distribution lists in Office, but if we don't want each client on our distribution list to see the names/addys of all everyone else on the list (we usually mail to blind cc for this) is there STILL a way to have each client's name show up in the email (preferably in the address or subject header lines, if not in the message? 2 - Does anyone know how to take an attachment and add it in to an email message/embed it for viewing a la HTML, rather than just attaching it? Any help would be appreciated, Jose 1) ...

Using paste in macro but with variable references.
Hi all, I am trying to use the paste function in a macro but it needs to be variable. I have split a list of data (team workloads) into the seperate teams and by days of the week. I now need the macro to compile one book with all the data in order. The headings for each team are already set on a worksheet so the data needs to be entered under each heading For example: Team A Day 1 under the heading "Team A Day 1", Team B Day 1 under the next heading on the same sheet "Team B Day 1". I hit problems as the workload ammount will alter from week to week. So of course asking...

An error occurred while trying to promote the e-mail. Try again
I have an email that I sent using Outlook (didn't use the CRM Email option). I now want to promote the email into CRM so that we have a permanent record of the email associated wioth the contact. I open my sent items, select the email and click the 'Promote E-Mail to CRM Activity' button in SFO. I get the error "An error occurred while trying to promote the e-mail. Try again" No matter how many times I 'try again' I get the same message. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong and how I can get the email into CRM? Cheers Graeme SFO doesn't have any...

Second E-Mail Account (Address)
I have set up a second e-mail account using the same POP3 and SMTP servers (provided by the ISP) as I used to set up the first e-mail account. The first e-mail address is working fine, but when I send an e-mail to the second address (from the default account), it does not appear in the Inbox. The e-mail does appear in the Sent Items folder with no errors. How do I access the second account to receive/send e-mails? Thank you for your solution(s). ...

E-mail Tracking 2003
I know in Outlook 2003 that e-mail recipients have the option to not send "read receipts" - can this be disabled? A lot of my users in the past have relied on getting e-mail receipts and tracking their e-mails - they are very unhappy about the recipient having an option to decline their request for receipt in Outlook 2003. Jane Jane wrote: > I know in Outlook 2003 that e-mail recipients have the > option to not send "read receipts" - can this be > disabled? A lot of my users in the past have relied on > getting e-mail receipts and tracking their e-m...

Outgoing Mail Issues with Entourage Hotmail Connector

"File: send to mail recipient" not working
When users (on WinXP) select file, "send to mail recipient", no response from Outlook 2002. This occurs either when Outlook is open or closed. Problem happens when rt. clicking on .doc, .xls, .pdf's....all files. Any ideas?? Thanks!! ...

I registed damiler-benz.mobi, who want it, please contact with me! mail to 001@001.io

Using CComboBox embedded in CToolBar
Hi, I've derived a class from CToolBar and overridden OnCreate to replace 2 placeholder buttons with 2 combo boxes. The two combo boxes are also derived from CComboBox, and populate themselves with appropriate strings. My problem is that I'm not sure of how to inform my application when the user has selected a new item in one of the combo boxes. I've added a handler for the CBN_SELCHANGE message to the CComboBox, but I don't know what to put in it. What is the best way to forward the message to the mainframe? Also, when I replace the placeholder buttons, can I reuse their ...

is there a way of using a second monitor as a customer display
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_018F_01C86B1D.3EAD2F60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, Does anyone know if rms works with 2 monitors. What I mean can you use a second monitor as customer display or something similar. A lot of pos systems out there use a second monitor as customer display, I m not sure if rms supports that option or not but any help would be appreciated. thanks ------=_NextPart_000_018F_01C86B1D.3EAD2F60 Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-...