Using personal email template does not bring information into record

I have a copy of the salesperson role which I have modified and called
ZSALES.  The role has the ability to create personal email templates,
however when I try to utilize the email template in my opportunity
record it does not populate the body of the email.  If I revert back to
the standard "salesperson" role, it does populate the body of the
email, therefore the issue must refer to a security role problem.  I'm
at a loss, does anyone have any ideas what controls the email template
information populating the record.  Please note that I am able to
select the email template, it just doesn't return data

thanks in advance
RJ

0
rj
11/29/2006 1:27:34 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

customizing quote merge template

Problems with creating a newsletter

Letter Writing assitant to be used with Prospects
Would like to see Letter Writing Assitant to be extended to be used with Prospects. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=73b8a531-e5c3-4d8b-91ae-5b1758b9f1a5&...

Using mouse wheel in VB editor

How to install WCF templates?
How to install WCF templates for Visual C# 2008 Express Edition? I have Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition too and my computer is running on Winodws XP Professional. I can find WCF template in VWD2008EE but not in VC#2008EE. Any help would be appreciated Thank you Regards Raj On Apr 15, 1:55=A0pm, Raj <R...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How to install WCF templates for Visual C# 2008 Express Edition? > > I have Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition too and my computer is > running on Winodws XP Professional. I can find WCF template ...

2011 Calendar templates
what's up with the calendar templates? why can't i find a 2011 calendar in Word 2007 templates or online. i would like both a 12 month calendar 1 month per page and the 6 months per page Can anyone help me? Thresa See http://www.spreadsheetguys.com/downloads/templates/calendar or http://download.cnet.com/Excel-Calendar-Template/3000-2077_4-10346449.html -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com &quo...

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Sending Email #6

How Use ShellExecute with a CMemFile

Using INDIRECT within functions

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...

me too, problem with import... only 15 records
me too, problem with import... only 15 records.... also in one of my customers crm i need a fast answer.... I dont see a question to answer...? JUAN MARKETING wrote: > me too, problem with import... only 15 records.... also in one of my > customers crm > > i need a fast answer.... Hehe yeah, what is the question!? what are you trying to import? Sorry, I don't know the reason, bu each time i try to import x number of accounts or contacts, MSCRM only import 15 records... Promise, everything is ok... columns, format csv from excel, size, records.... I say that, becau...

Subquery
Hi, I'm trying to code a subquery on a table but to no avail...it's a very simple table that has Date (short date, just recording the day) and NAV which is a number (double). All I'm wanting to do is have a query that displays the Date, the NAV and the NAV from the day before - only recording business dates. In other words, the subquery number I want is the NAV from the record preceeding the current one. I've got as far as the below, but that just gets the same NAV number as today's: SELECT tblNAV.Date, tblNAV.NAV, (SELECT LAST(x.NAV) FROM tblNAV as X LEFT JOIN tblNAV on...

Office 2007 Templates & Themes
Is there anyway the content for Office 2007 at the MS Office web site could be made available to Office:Mac users. Currently need to have OGA validation via ActiveX control or from Office for Windows programs. Surely Mac users could be given access! Dave We have asked that question. We don't have an answer yet (at least, it wasn't "No", that would have been quick!). They are trying to work out how to let us in without letting in all the people using the competitor products. I think they will set up a mirror on the MacTopia site that will allow us to reach the ones tha...

Recurring email #2

Protection/hide information
Good morning, If anyone has any useful web links for information regarding protection/hide information for 2000 & 2002 generally to broaden my knowledge that would be great. Thanks. Not really sure what you're looking for, but here's some info on worksheet/workbook protection: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html In article <O1SJMW$VEHA.4064@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>, "Kassie Alcorn" <marketing@qld.apollopatio.com.au> wrote: > If anyone has any useful web links for information regarding protection/hide > information for 2000 & ...