Using Office 2k3 functionality via Information Bridge Framework

Hi all,

Firstly, I have overcome many obstacles by reading these newsgroups. Keep up
the good work!

My CRM installation is ready and I was confronted with the lack of front-end
application coupling. Functionality like typing letters should be coupled to
Word, as well as making a quote. In my opinion that is.

Now I found the IBF (Information Bridge Framework) which should make my life
easier. Although during install, I get the following error:

"Microsoft CRM is not installed on this computer"

Which is absurd, because it is installed and working properly! I followed
the different steps from the tutorial and found that I am not the only one
with this problem. Googles cache revealed another person with the same
problem, but alas, no solution.

Any suggestions from the guru's here?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

My best guess so far is that I get this error because my CRM installation is
in Dutch, whereas IBF for CRM and IBF itself are English.

Can someone confirm that this could be the reason?

F2 function
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi, I'm a new mac user and I'm using microsoft office for mac, but I'm having some problems using son features that win offices have. FOr example I use F2 in win office to see what cells are in use in a formula, but I couldnt find the same function in mac office...does any one know if there is such function?... Thanks in advance of you cooperation. The F2 key isn't used for that in Mac Excel due to OS differentiation. The Mac equivalent of 'edit in cell' is Control+U [although my pers...

Excel 2003 Page SetUp not functioning
When I select File\Page SetUp or PagePreview-SetUp nothing happens. Tried to reinstall Excel. Tried running Detect-Repair. WORD Page-SetUp funtions fine. And this happens on every one of your workbooks--not just a few? If it happens on every one of them, I think I'd remove the printer driver and reinstall it. But that's just a wild guess. Shep wrote: > > When I select File\Page SetUp or PagePreview-SetUp nothing happens. > Tried to reinstall Excel. Tried running Detect-Repair. WORD Page-SetUp > funtions fine. -- Dave Peterson I opened an older workbook a...

email using RTF
Hi all When I email a report using the RTF option the report is missing the check boxes that appear on the report What can be done? Thank you, Samuel Check boxes are graphic elements and are not available using RTF, but you should be able to use a font that displays a checkbox, or not depending upon the value in the underlying field. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "Samuel" <samuel.shulman@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:e8jYrP5%23HHA.1188@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi all > > When I ...

Forwarding Mail from Public Folders using OWA (Exch 2003)
Is there a way to forward messages from a public folder when using OWA in Exchange 2003? There is a reply to option, and I can find a forward option in certian windows but it is greyed. Sounds like a major limitation to me. John LeMay wrote: > Is there a way to forward messages from a public folder when using OWA > in Exchange 2003? There is a reply to option, and I can find a forward > option in certian windows but it is greyed. Sounds like a major > limitation to me. So I did some additional poking around. Seems this is "by design" according to MS: http://sup...

sumif function in Access query, possible?
Hello, I have a query I am trying to calculate the sum of qty if OprStatus equal 1, but there is no sumif function in Access. What can I do to work around it? Thanks Cam wrote: > Hello, > > I have a query I am trying to calculate the sum of qty if OprStatus > equal 1, but there is no sumif function in Access. What can I do to > work around it? Thanks TotalQty:SUM(IIF([OprStatus]=1.[qty],0) -- HTH, Bob Barrows If that is the only sum you want, you can bring OprStatus in the grid, change the GROUP BY to WHERE, and add the criteria: = 1. I assume you ...

how do i print numbers using speach recognition in excel
In excel using speach recognition dictation how do I input actual numbers and not words? According to Excel's Help (under the heading, "Things you can do and say with speech recognition") -- "To dictate all numbers as digits, say "force num," pause briefly, and then say "5." Speach Recognition & numbers wrote: > In excel using speach recognition dictation how do I input actual numbers and > not words? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

problem with function Now()
Experts, I'm trying to add 14 days to the Now() function in a query but it's not working. I try using it in conjunction with DateAdd function with no success. Please help! "Not working" isn't very descriptive. What is happening? Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "Shiller" <shillerc@gmail.com> wrote in message news:6a94cb4b-c083-4bb1-8575-f3b9cd91e363@n58g2000hsf.googlegroups.com... > Experts, > > I'm trying to add 14 days to the Now() function in a query but it's > not working. I try using it in conjunction with D...

Office XP
Home many discs come with Office Xp Pro. ------------AND------------------- Does Office XP Pro 2002 have Publisher 2002? Kevin Green Retail version has two disks and does not include Publisher. "Kevin Green" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:75c801c3e84c$7e5b0a40$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Home many discs come with Office Xp Pro. > > > ------------AND------------------- > > Does Office XP Pro 2002 have Publisher 2002? > > > Kevin Green > After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from K...

How to delete a row in a ListBox using the Delete Key
Somebody knows how to delete a row in a ListBox using the Delete Key: When I select a row and press the delete key, nothing happens. I know how to delete a row form the ListBox, my problem is how to assign the event to the delete key. thank you for your help -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200707/1 On Jul 12, 10:51 am, "GandaSalada via AccessMonster.com" <u33181@uwe> wrote: > Somebody knows how to delete a row in a ListBox using the Delete Key: > > When I select a row and press the delete key...

Outlook 2003 via network with proxy
Hi all, I have a configuration in my little home network where one machine is = connected to the internet and another one is using the ICS to get = connected too. The "online machine" has a special configuration using a = local proxy for a satellite connection, which works very well with all = internet connections. The second machine can connect via http by = specifying the first machine as proxy (192.168.0.1, port 8080), which also = works very well. The only problem is Outlook 2003 on the second machine. For http I can = specify a proxy making so the connection work, for Outloo...

Using Cookies
Hi there, I need to test an ASP.NET web site with multiple http sessions, using a command line C# application. My idea is to run (at least) two threads to emulate the different sessions, with each threat polling the web site to emulate different requests within the same session. In the test phase we can assume the following code: public partial class TestPage : System.Web.UI.Page { protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) { System.Diagnostic.DefaultTraceListener dtl = ...; dtl.WriteLine(HttpContext.Current.Session.GetHashCode().ToString()); ...

Multiple SMTP using one Outlook
Hello all, I hope this is okay here, but I have 4 SMTP Servers, on my Exchange 2000. So I as a user have 4 email accounts, I believe that Outlook supports such a scenario, but how do I configure Outlook 2000 for this kind of setup? When I send out mail messages, I do not know which email address, I am using to send the mail out. I think the primary email account is being used, but I would like to choose which email account I am using to send out mail. Can someone help me out here please? Thanks See ChooseFrom application: http://www.ivasoft.biz/choosefrom.shtml -- Regards, Vict...

Returning a colored value in If function
Hello all, =CONCATENATE(IF(C9>1.15*D8,"SELL"," "),IF(AND((D8*1.15>=C9),(D8*1.05<=C9)),"HOLD"," "),IF(AND((D8*1.05>C9),(D8*0.95<=C9)),"APPROACHING BUY"," "),IF(C9<0.95*D8,"BUY"," ")) How can i return a bold red "Sell" for this function? formula cannot do that but conditional formatting will. "ExcelQuestion" wrote: > Hello all, > > =CONCATENATE(IF(C9>1.15*D8,"SELL"," > "),IF(AND((D8*1.15>=C9),(D8*1.05<=C9)),"HOLD",&quo...

Column Selection using external programs
Hi, I am trying to use matlab to extract data from an excel worsheet. however, the data is contained from columns "A" to like "FZ". Is there a way to run a loop to increment the "A" column by column? Thanks. -- olitong ------------------------------------------------------------------------ olitong's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29805 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=495230 ...

Office 2004 in Italian?
Does anyone know whether Office 2004 for mac will be / is available in Italian as well? Thanks in advance for your reply, Giulio In article <c108349e.0405272343.e296d82@posting.google.com>, giulio.eulisse@cern.ch (Giulio Eulisse) wrote: > Does anyone know whether Office 2004 for mac will be / is available in > Italian as well? > It will be, "soon": http://www.microsoft.com/italy/mac/ In article <c108349e.0405272343.e296d82@posting.google.com>, giulio.eulisse@cern.ch (Giulio Eulisse) wrote: > Does anyone know whether Office 2004 for mac will be / i...

VBA Macro Error
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC Hello, I�m running in a pretty bad problem: If I write in MSOffice 2008 a number followed by a letter like "5a" on a new line I get an error "This command is not available in this Version of Microsoft Word" It seems that word want�s to make a lookup for a VBA script - which is not supported anymore, so in panic they write the message on the screen. But instead I really want to write only 5a. Is there a button to switch of those interpretations? It was not an issue with 2004 and not on windows. Any...

Excel should manage its child windows like the rest of Office.
All of the Microsoft Office applications behave the same, except for Excel. All of the other applications open new instances of the application when additional files are open, but Excel opens them within the same Excel window. This proves problematic for multi-monitor environments. For example, if I have two Word documents open, I can view one Word document on one monitor and the other on the other monitor. However, because Excel places all open files in the same application, I can only view spreadsheets on one monitor. This is very frustrating. Every application I work with (Microsoft ...

Using Remote Access within my own house??
I soon will have two XP computers, one in the basement and the main one on the second floor. Would it be possible to use the computer in the basement as the Remote Access user of the computer upstairs. This would avoid downloading files to the basment computer when I would really prefer them to be on the main compuer. It would mean that my outgoing email and news posts would all be in the same computer, the main one. I'm running DSL with a cable connection from the router to the main computer, and a wireless connect to the computer in the basement. I've never used...

Open Office Integration with Microsoft CRM
Hello. Does anyone know if it is at all possible to use Open Office with Microsoft CRM? Specifically, for exporting mail merge? Thanks. ...

Function based on criteria
Hello Again, I've been using the lookup and countif functions alot, my favorite functions! Anyways i would like to advance these fuctions a little. A B C D E F 1 09/01/03 08/13/03 1 A 200 300 2 08/17/03 1 A 300 100 3 09/05/03 1 A 100 300 4 09/08/03 2 B 200 500 5 09/14/03 1 A 200 300 6 0...

RDC / Excel 2K3 "cannot empty clipboard"
I would like to report this error, but I cannot find a better place than this. If you know where I can reply, please let me know. Here is the error I am seeing: This is an inconsistent repro, however it has been seen several times. I have only tested on one account, and a single pair of machines. Issue: Excel generates a "cannot empty clipboard" error dialog when copying used via Remote Desktop Connection (RDC). Version info: OS XPSP1 ( both computers ) Excel 2003 (ver 11.5612.5703) Using domain account. Both machines using logged on as same account. Repro: View ...

MFC/SDI How to access view's function from mainframe
Hi, This is my first time doing SDI applications so this doc/view/ mainframe thing is pretty new to me. Now i'm doing a program where i access to sql database thru ODBC and put data into recordset and everything works fine. However now i need to close that recordset when user quits the program. What i understood that the mainframes OnClose()-function is the one that handles quitting from File/Quit and the X-button, so i need to access to the Views recordset from the mainframes OnClose()-function. And there is other cleanup jobs i need to do when quitting so accessing to View would be good...

functions help
can someone help me? x 0 x 0 x 1 x 1 y 0 y 1 y 0 z 1 z 1 z 1 z 1 i want x = 2, y = 1 e z =4 thx to all to just count, use COUNTIF. To sum column B, use SUMIF. Have a look in HELP index for both -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "orda2000" <.:NOSPAM:.orda2000@libero.it> wrote in message news:2kdc77F113a0U1@uni-berlin.de... > can someone help me? > > x 0 > x 0 > x 1 > x 1 > y 0 > y 1 > y 0 > z 1 > z 1 > z 1 > z 1 > > i want x = 2, y = 1 e z =4 &g...

Appearance of Office Reminders Colors and Fonts
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop Is it possible to change the appearance of the office reminders. The colors aren't my favorite and the font is sort of fuzzy. AKMAXFELIX@officeformac.com wrote: > Is it possible to change the appearance of the office reminders. The > colors aren't my favorite and the font is sort of fuzzy. Sorry, no, this is not adjustable. Please be sure to let Microsoft know you'd like to see this feature in future versions by using the Help --> Send Feedback mechanism in a...

More capable xml serialization: do any other xml serialization frameworks exist?
Hi. I do like the current XmlSerialization and especially the xsd.exe utility. But it doesn't support cycle-references. I've head that there would be one with such support in WinFx. I wonder whether there are some exist today? I'd appreciate any link to such xml serialization frameworks. I want to serialize the following class. class Module { public string name; public Element[] elements; } class Element { public string name; public Module inModule; } An Element object is represented with the element <object name="name1" inModule="nameOfModule&...