Using ExecuteQuery to get Listing of Cases

I'm attempting to programatically extract a listing of Cases (similar
to the Cases listing in the Case Manager of the CRM app) using the
Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.CRMQuery.ExecuteQuery() method.

I can successfully extract Account and Contract info using
ExecuteQuery, but I've been unsuccessful in locating a sample of a
"QueryXML" string for listing Cases.

This is my latest attempt, but I'm not even sure if "Incident" is the
correct Entity for what I'm attempting.

<fetch mapping='logical'>
<entity name='Incident'>
<order attribute = 'customerid' descending = 'false' />
<order attribute = 'createdon' descending = 'false' />
<attribute name = 'customerid'/>
<attribute name = 'incidentid'/>
<attribute name = 'title'/>
<attribute name = 'createdon'/>
<attribute name = 'description'/>
<attribute name = 'statuscode'/>
</entity>
</fetch>

Any help would be greatly appreciated?

Thanks,

Darren

0
DWoood
3/16/2005 7:25:05 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_0001_7263B2A5

Hi Darren~

You may want to repost this question to the public CRM newsgroup for
developers.

Warm Regards,

Shawn Nulph | Microsoft CRM | Microsoft Business Solutions
------=_NextPart_0001_7263B2A5

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hi Darren~
\par
\par You may want to repost this question to the public CRM newsgroup for developers.
\par
\par Warm Regards,
\par
\par Shawn Nulph | Microsoft CRM | Microsoft Business Solutions
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_7263B2A5--

0
snulph

Using variable names for cells
I seem to remember a technique where I could assign a variable name to the contents of a cell so that whenever I wanted to use the contents, all I had to do was call up the variable name. Unfortunately I cannot find the way to set up the process. Any suggestsions or ideas would be appreciated. Thanks and a Happy New Year. -- Take out the trash to reply '05 FLHTCUI Hi dim rng as range set rng=activesheet.range("A1") msgbox rng.value -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Ultraglide wrote: > I seem to remember a technique where I could assign a variable name to >...

How do I use excel names with INDIRECT with charts
Hello, I want to create a Chart that does not directly reference cell-ranges (i.e. A1:A6), but excel-names that make the reference sheet-independent. My aim is to be able to copy one chart to other worksheets, which have their dataareas at the same places like the source-sheet. Problem: This works fine in cells but not in charts Excel name definition: =INDIRECT("R3C2";0):INDIRECT("R3C5";0) Any idea about this? Thanks in advance, Holger. You have to include the sheet name in the final formula that you want XL to use. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.co...

SBS2003 + Internet Explorer
We have a customer who has an SBS 2003 Premium server with ISA 2004 They have just installed a bolt on to Outlook which searches their mailboxes or something. They have discovered that they cannot get this to work unless the untick the 'Use automatic configuration script' in Internet Explorer. Trouble is each time they re-boot a PC the tick comes back, so sounds like it's a policy setting somewhere. What is this ? Where is it configured and what are the implications of turning it off ? Could it be that rather than turn it off whatever it is ought to be con...

disable MDI window list menu
I created a MDI application. When I create a new child window, it automatically adds window name to the 'Window' menu, i.e., it adds 'Doc1', 'Doc2'... How do I make it NOT do that? Thanks. WJ You can change the default name of your documents (in the string table) or you could remove the Window menu from the top menu, or, I think, you can just hook into OnInitMenuPopup() for the mainframe and remove the entries starting with AFX_IDM_FIRST_MDICHILD. This article might help you get started. In this one they remove all those items and replace them with a popup...

can cvs files be opened using excel viewer
i have a user who cannot open cvs files with excel viewer but can ope with the full version of excel...anyone experienced this problem and i so, can you pls post the resolution -- darrie ----------------------------------------------------------------------- darriel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2388 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=37522 There is nothing in the description of the Excel Viewer to suggest that it can read anything other than true XLS files. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;...

Where do I get Visio 2003 electronics template?
On Wed, 4 Feb 2009 13:06:52 -0800, splendidbcpgm <splendidbcpgm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Where do I get Visio 2003 electronics template? Would you like to have a look at my http://www.electronics.sandrila.co.uk/ http://www.electrical.sandrila.co.uk/ http://www.electronics-packages.sandrila.co.uk/ -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. http://www.sandrila.co.uk/ ...

how do I get old versions of modified files?
I made a mistake and modified a file, how do I get back the old version? Thanks From your backup, which, of course you take every evening !!! John G "Power Image" <Power Image@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:910DFC71-460A-4169-A56E-AB90D905E9C5@microsoft.com... >I made a mistake and modified a file, how do I get back the old version? >Thanks ...

Exporting distribution lists
Is thee any way to export distribution lists into something like a spreadsheet? Hello: Which version of Exchange are you using? In 5.5 it is easy to do. 200x is not as easy, but doable. Regards, Martin "Elbryyan" <elbryyan@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:483201c4a09c$dd0a5240$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Is thee any way to export distribution lists into > something like a spreadsheet? Do you keep all of your DGs in one OU? If so you can easily use LDIFDE or dsquery group. "Elbryyan" <elbryyan@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:483201c4a09c$dd0a524...

batch importing of mailing lists to Excel
I've got a mailing list of around 1000 names, stored in both Word and Entourage like this: First Name Last Name <e-mail address> Once I’ve eliminated the < >, do I then have to individually copy & paste (or type) all the info in three Excel columns? Or is there a simpler solution for batch importing of mailing lists to the Excel spreadsheet? "bgsignal" wrote: > I've got a mailing list of around 1000 names, stored in both Word and > Entourage like this: First Name Last Name <e-mail address> > Once I’ve eliminated the < >, do I then ...

Manufacturing BOM Where Used query
Winthin manufacturing there is a where-used inquiry window that will show all BOMs that a given item appears in. You can also expand that view to see what BOMs and item's parent is used in. Some of our BOMs are 10 layers deep. In our environment we need to know which category of finished goods each purchased item is used in. Currently we maintain this manually and store the info in an inventory user-defined field. Over time as the number of our finished goods and purchased parts has increased this has become an unmangeable process. I need to find a way to query the BOM tables a...

How to prevent the same program from running twice using vc?
Try this: http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/misc/misc/article.php/c299 -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "LeeTow" <fbjlt@pub3.fz.fj.cn> wrote in message news:#gTQPBglEHA.2612@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > > Checkout Bob's tip on this subject at http://bobmoore.mvps.org/Win32/w32tip7.htm -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "LeeTow" <fbjlt@pub3.fz.fj.cn> wrote in message news:%23gTQPBglEHA.2612@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > > See also my essay on my MVP Tips site. joe On Wed, 8 Sep 2...

Can't get out of selection? Assistance would be most appreciated...
Perhaps I have done something inadvertently. I am in an Excel workbook and I appear to be in the middle of selecting a block of cells. Everytime I move the cursor, the cell selection area changes. I can't Esc out, or use the Enter key. Mousing over the menu, the menu does not respond. Rather silly really, but I desperately need to use this workbook and nothing seems to function. Even when the cursor is moving over the menu items, the cells selected in the workbook area still seems to be changing. I can't use the menu - the arrow keys don't work. Does anyone know how to &quo...

Utilizing the Print Preview without using a printer
How can I use the Print Preview function and make any necessary changes to my worksheet?..I currently do not have a printer installed, but would still like to be able to have access to the Print Preview functions before I actually print my worksheet. Just install *any* print driver that might be resident on your system, and XL will then enable the "PrintPreview" feature, even though no actual printer is present. -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ==========================================...

Microsoft Office X cannot start because MS Office is already in use
Sometimes Entourage 10.1.4 shows the message: "Microsoft Office X cannot start because MS Office is already in use. A Office program is being used by MYNAME. Your installation exceeds..." It's crazy because I'm the only user with OSX (10.3.2) and Office X is installed only on my Mac!!! It seems that it happens when Entourage run scheduled actions (i.e. Send and Receive). Pls help me. Thanx. -- Buz ...

Why won't contacts list out in address book
When I open my address book or select the To: or CC: options, my contacts are not listed out. I performed the steps at the below link. The address book appears to be linked to the contact folder since the address book shows the correct contact file in the very top and will search from it, but why aren't the contacts listed for easier selection like I've seen before? Thanks.. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;287563&Product=ol2002 To give further info, I am running Outlook 2007 and the only message in either the global address list or my sp...

Using a value from a cell inside a formula!
Hi! I've got two cells that contain the start and end row of a matrix in sheet. I want to use these row numbers in a =COUNT.IF formula to count th number of specified instances in this matrix. But my problem is this; how can I use the values in the two cell inside the COUNT.IF formula?? I should look something like this; =COUNT.IF(F"cell1":F"cell2";"=argument") As you can see, the column (F) is specified in the formula but the ro number needs to be fetched from cell1 and cell2. Can anyone help me with the correct syntax? Thanks! -M -- marsupilam --...

Filter to specify which account is used according to email address?
I use outlook for work and personal email but i use two different accounts to send/recive email. I have run into the problem of sometimes mistakenly using my personal account to send work emails. So my question is: Is it possible to specify that addresses that meet a certain criteria be send using a certain account. Say an email to Bob@amarc.mil will be sent using my gmail account whereas a email to Jane@moog.gov will be sent using a yahoo account? Any help/suggestions would really be appreciated! Cheers -Gaiko And my question is, what version of Outlook are you using? The answer = is t...

Distribution List Limits
Hi, I could find an answer to this for Outlook 2002 but not for Outlook 2003. Is the answer the same? We are using SBS 2003. The error is: "The distribution list has reached the maximum size for your network e-mail server. The new member could not be added." List was at 132 members. Not an Outlook question. These limits are set by the server, not Outlook. If your sever hasn't changed, then I imagine the limit is still the same. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Paddy Ryan" <paddy@fpmt.org> wrote in message news:uOKDg0vaGHA.4196@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... ...

IE crashing when using CRM 3
some users are experiencing a lot of IE crashes when using CRM3.0.5300.0 This is when clicking around the CRM and I have a screenshot of the CRM as it crashed if anyone needs this... The diagnostic is below: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16"?> <DATABASE> <EXE NAME="iexplore.exe" FILTER="GRABMI_FILTER_PRIVACY"> <MATCHING_FILE NAME="HMMAPI.DLL" SIZE="38912" CHECKSUM="0xD85D870C" BIN_FILE_VERSION="6.0.2900.2180" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="6.0.2900.2180" PRODUCT_VERSION="6.00....

List Box Change Event
Hi, I have a list box and have the following code in the worksheet module: Private Sub MyListBox_Change() Sheets("Report").Select End Sub My list box is called MyListBox but when I select it nothing happens. All I want is to go to another sheet after the change occurs. The only thing I can think is the name of my list box is incorrect but it does show as MyListBox in the cell name drop down but it doesnt appear in the defined names. Using 2003. Can anyone see what I am doing wrong? Thanks in advance Martin What sort of ListBox is it, from the Forms to...

Make input in one column determine dropdown list in another.
Is there any way I can make the info thats input in one column (selected by dropdown list) determine which (one of several) dropdown list is used in another column? Use a list formula of the type =OFFSET(IF(E1=1,rng1,rng2),0,0,(COUNTA(IF(E1=1,rng1,rng2))),1) where E1 is the first DD. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "gettin-older" <gettin-older@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8FF90B6B-F07F-402B-A042-E1B103C40EED@microsoft.com... > Is there any way I can make the info thats input in one column (selected by > dr...

How to create first sheet as a list of names of remaining sheets?
I want the first sheet to be a TOC of sorts with one column that is the list of sheet names for the remaining sheets. Hi Datanull, You might look at David McRitchie's 'Build Table of Contents' page at: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/buildtoc.htm --- Regards, Norman <datanull@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1117217081.633053.269190@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... >I want the first sheet to be a TOC of sorts with one column that is the > list of sheet names for the remaining sheets. > or... My Excel add-in "Excel Extras" -Table o...

Terms of Use
Can someone please tell me, if someone bought a copy of Pub. 2002 (in a non-profit org.) and installed it on their machine, could anoher person in the same building install and use the same copy on their machine under the license? These two people would be using the program at times but not constantly - if they never used it simultaniously would it be allowed under the license? Thanks. No. (Non-profit status doesn't change anything.) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Christina" <anon@ymous.com> wrote in message news:857C024B-CF2D-4CE6-9E28-9AF2E9...

Searches in Cases
Has anyone found a way to search in cases without using the Title line? But searching the text in the cases. In CRM 3.0 there is a view you can edit called "Quick Find Active Cases." (Go to Settings > Customization > Cases and look at the Forms and Views list.) There is an option on the right to "Add Find Columns." If you add the description column or case title column, save the view and then publish your changes, you will be able to type the first few letters from one of those fields in the "Look for:" box at the top of the case view in CRM and get ...

I can not use the Templates downloaded from Office Online
My Visio Version is 2002. I find that the Templates provided on the Office Online are for Office 2003.When I tried to open the Visio templates downloaded with Visio 2002,error occured. Any template available for Visio 2002?Where can I get it? Thanks in advance Microsoft has an interest in pushing the 2003 content. Perhaps you have a friend with 2003 that can save them in the older format for you? You might lose some features of the templates, but it will work to some extent. -- Hope this helps, Chris Roth Visio MVP "�췽" <cnpcpnnpc@hotmail.com> wrote in message n...