Using CRM Bulk Import Wizard with Excel 2007

Hello, a number of our hosted Microsoft CRM customers have reported
difficulties when using the CRM Bulk Import Wizard with a CSV file generated
from Microsoft Excel 2007.

It seems that Excel 2007 no longer uses double quotes (") as a field data
delimiter, and there are no options or other Excel 2007 formats that will
achieve this. (No idea why Microsoft disabled this option in Excel 2007!)

Users are having to import their Excel spreadsheet into Access 2007 then
export as a TXT file, which Access formats with double quotes as a the field
data delimeter by default. Or resort to an earlier version of Excel.

Has anyone found a workaround using Excel 2007 to produce a format the the
CRM Bulk Import Wizard is happy with?

--
Neil Benson
Increase - Hosted Microsoft CRM with Beyond Demand service

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

RMS V2 and QSC Import
I have successfully imported several of my customers products using the QSC Import tool as a test but am unable to import the items with any association with sales tax? The default Sales Tax is TAX which is what I plan on using but once imported it creates a new item code TAX so now I have two? I plan on importing several hundred products and any help would be much appreciated. -Jess Reference- https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/rms/downloads/releases/rms_so_importutility.htm i use the same tool but i dont tell the import utility anything about tax. import the items witho...

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Using Relative path for XML data file?

learning Excel #3

using the journal on outlook

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

HOWTO: Customizing CRM

CRM menu is dim
The "CRM" menu pad in my Outlook client is dim (disabled). Does this mean my CRM 3.0 client is not functional. I got the message following message after installing the 3.0 client for Outlook: "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality. Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. Contact your system administrator if errors persist." Many thanks for anybody who can help. KM Most of the time, in my experience, this means that it cannot connect to the CRM server. Do you have a connection to the CRM server? Try browsing to http://<yourcrmserver>/mscrmservices/20...