Using conditions in WF Sales Processes

I'm creating a workflow process that I am trying to implement in MSCRM. The
problem is that within each Stage, I have activities that should be
dependent on the completion of the previous activity.

The easiest way to solve this is to go beyond the 5 step Sales Process and
create a new Stage for each successive activity.  However, in the Sales
Process tab this is quite unsightly.
I've tried using a normal manual WF as a subprocess to the Sales Process WF.
This works, but it gives me 2 problems:
1. The WF Subprocess does not appear in the Opportunity Sales Process Tab.
The customer wants to see these activities.
2. I have have severval successive activities that need to be linked.

Can I, or has anyone had success, with creating activities in a Sales
Process that are dependent on the previous activity?

Carroll Little
carroll.little@visalign.com

0
Carroll
1/12/2004 7:32:42 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Carroll,

Have you implemented a wait condition  so that you select 'completed' in the
activity condition?

Jerry

iBizInitiatives.com