Using Business Unit

Hi,
How I can set each Oportunity to specific Business Unit doesn't matter the
Ower from Opportunity?
I need creat a user that can see (only read) specific Oppotunities.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

CRM 3.0 Small Business edition to Professional edition migration
Is it pos to migrate a CRM 3.0 Small Business edition database to CRM 3.0 Professional edition database using the Redeployment Tools? Each time I have tried to install CRM Pro onto the new server and attach to the existing database I get an error saying "Cant mix Licenses types with Small Busisess edition" ...

viewing free/busy across administrative groups
Hello. I am new to Exchange and was wondering if, by default, you are suppose to be able to view a user's free/busy time who is in another administrative group? also, what kind of configuration would need to be done to accomplish this? thanks for any help. Yes you should be able to view F/B info across Administrative groups. It should not require any configuration to accomplish this. Are you not able to see F/B data from this other user? -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "yzt" <yzt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A26F46F6-CFC1-4589-933...

unit of measure #2
hello, I have a client that will be purchasing their inventory in cases, and then selling it in feet. How can this be done in Great Plains. Thanks, Scott This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0045_01C5AA1F.5CAA4D20 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Scott, Are there always the same number of feet in a case? If not, you probably need to a customization to accomplish this. -- Victoria Yudin Microsoft MVP - Great Plains "Scott Rusoff" <ScottRusoff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

Use Numbers in Specific Cell
Good afternoon, I found this while doing a search. It works fine, but how can I adapt it to take the number of balls drawn which is in cell H3, the number of balls drawn from which is in cell I3 and the number of combinations I want to randomly produce x number of combinations which is in cell J3. These three cells are in a worksheet called =91Random Numbers=92. Sub lottery() Dim my(1 To 49) For j =3D 1 To 10 ' Reinit array before selecting For I =3D 1 To 49 my(I) =3D I Next I For k =3D 1 To 6 Randomize NewNumber: Number =3D Int(49 * Rnd) + 1 If my(Number)...

any examples of using the LAME DLL in MFC?
I've been unable to find any documentation that would help on the sourceforge site concerning the actual use of the LAME dll. So my only way out I think is to track down either an example of using this under MFC; or some sort of guide. If anyonme can point me in the right direction I'd be most grateful. I can't belive that ther's not a helluva .lot of any use that I can find on google! Thanks in advance. Wayne... I just did a Google for "Lame.dll code" and the second link goes to http://mukoli.free.fr/out_lame/ which appears to give out their source code. ...

Reports using memo data field
In past versions of Money, I was able to specify data in the memo field to create reports. I can't figure out how to do that in Money 2002. Is is possible? Never mind -- finally figured it out. (Use Tools, Find to search for keyword in memo field, then click on the Create Report button.) ...

Moving Data Folders for Windows Small Business Server 2003
I need to move Monitoring folder with files SBSMonitoring.mdg ect. I am doing it exactly like in instruction http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc708031(WS.10).aspx but there is a command to copy: Osql -E -S ServerName\SBSMonitoring -Q "sp_detach_db 'SBSMonitoring'" and result is: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator> Osql -E -S MYSERVER\SharePoint -Q "sp_detach_db 'STS_Config'" usage: osql [-U login id] [-P password] [-S server] [-H hostname] [-E trusted connection] [-d use database name] [-l login timeout] [-t query...

Autofill to a number using a numerial value in a cel #2
Bernie, I am fiding out that if A2 is below 7, it does not work. On another note, I wished I knew the explanation behind ROW()-2 ... mean I can translate the rest of the formula, but you lost me there... Thanks! Richard Bernie Deitrick Wrote: > Richard, > > In B3, use the formula > > =IF($A$2<>"",IF(ROW()-2<$A$2,B2+1,""),"") > > and fill down for as many rows as you need. > > HTH, > Bernie > MS Excel MVP > > "gacollege" <gacollege.1dcl9y@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message > n...

Using folder names
I am wanting to bring up a message box that needs to include details of the folder name in which a file is stored eg P:\CTS\Joe Bloggs\CTS Master I need the 'Joe Bloggs' folder name to be included in the message box, ie 'CTS spreadsheet "Joe Bloggs" is incorrect, please check' Many thanks in advance Mikey, You could use the Split function (assuming XL2000 or later) which will put the folders into an array and if it is always the second level you just use say aryFolders(1) -- HTH RP "Mikey May" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in...

Money 2004 Personal & Business
Is there a way to have Money create monthly recurring invoices? This would be a valuable tool for a business that provides a service needing a monthly paymaent from its payees. ...

Appending data from one spreadsheet to another using a macro
I have been trying to append same type data from one spreadsheet to another using a macro but since I never know how many lines of data are in each spreadsheet I am appending it is either not inserting at all (because I am selecting all -- it is indicating the rows are not the same size) or it is only copying the number of rows from the second spreadsheet (not the number of rows from subsequent spreadsheets if they are higher or it copies blank rows). I am sure there is vb code that allows it to insert from one to another on the fly but I can't get it to work. Any ideas would be ...

Business Unit account management
The scenario: We have two business units. They are set up so that they cannot look into each other. One person is in both business units. When he sets up accounts, other users in the larger business unit cannot look at the accounts because they default to the smaller business unit. Is there any way that I can specify which business unit these things get set up under? I have consistant criteria by which to make this judgement, I just need some sort of way I can access that attribute of the account entity. Any ideas? The way it works in CRM is the business unit an account (or any ot...

Using Russian Language in Excel
How can I use a russian version (or fonts) of excel so that I can sort by the russian alphabet? ...

Business Portal over Internet for Timesheets
We have a customer that requires timesheet entry over the Internet. They are a consulting firm with consultants at different sites, who need to enter web based timesheets from the client. i.e no VPN, Intranet or Extranet, just through IE over the Internet. They have GP and Project Accounting. Currently they are on v8 and they can enter timesheets over the web fine with PS Time and Expense. However we need to upgrade them to GP10. Does Business Portal work when exposed to the Internet? I can't see any docuumentation on this and I'm worried it won't work given th...

Using Crystal Reports with CRM version 3
In the book Working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0, on page 304, it talks about being able to extend CRM to work with 3rd party reporting tools. Has anyone done this with Crystal reports? If so, would you mind giving me some pointers, and let me know of any gotchas? I have found so many things that are either really painful to do or are impossible to do with SSRS, that I'm having to run Crystal reports (because I'm the only one who has the software) for my users. Thanks... Can you hightlight some of the things you cant do in SRS? ============================== John O'Do...

VISIT THE GROUPS ___AND JOIN FOR BUSINESS BENIFIT...Bangladesh Business.......BizBangladesh.......Biz Bangladesh #2
VISIT THE GROUPS ___AND JOIN FOR BUSINESS BENIFIT...Bangladesh Business.......BizBangladesh.......Biz Bangladesh ...

Exchange account without Domain account
Hello. I am using Exchange 2003 no service pack and would like to know if it possible and how to configure, create, and enable individual and possibly shared accounts to be used by OWA (maybe POP) *without* having a domain account for these Exchange accounts. Server OS is Windows 2003 Server Standard Service Pack 1. Thanks in advance for any suggestions and links. mike mike wrote: > Hello. I am using Exchange 2003 no service pack and would like to know > if it possible and how to configure, create, and enable individual and > possibly shared accounts to be used by OWA (ma...

Using "Select Case" inside Worksheet_Change() subroutine.....
I would like to monitor when any of the data in my group of cells gets modified or deleted. Here is how my code looks: Private Sub Worksheet_Change (ByVal Target As Range) Select Case Target Case Range("A1") MsgBox ("A1 was just modified") Case Range "B1") MsgBox ("B1 was just modified") '..... etc. etc.. etc... Case Range ("M20") MsgBox ("M20 was just modified") Case Else ' Do nothing End Select End Sub Does anybody see anything wrong with this approach?? Is my code correct?? How can I code t...

How to read B-LOB data from Oracel DB using Pro*c
Hello, I'm trying to read B-LOB data in Oracle Database using Pro*c. I know how to read it with char mode. What I want to know is read it with binary mode. Are there any good person help me? Let me know if you have a good sample source. Thanks and have a nice day. ...

When using Outlook I get "Your message failed" 554 Tranaction
When I try to send certain e-mails (not all) I receive the message "Your message did not reach the intended recipient" " 554 Transaction failed" This message pops=up immediately. Please help. Are you sending via the same SMTP server as the ISP you are using? That type of message usually indicates you are trying to relay through another ISP SMTP server. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scrat...

Using named variables
I have a user who wants to be able to have a variable (x, e.g.) displayed in her worksheet, but she wants to be able to assign a value to x, then use the sum function on rows or columns that include x. I told her how to use a name, but she really really wants the sheet to display the name, not the value, and I have been unable to make Excel do that. Is it even possible, without fancy VB scripting? Thanks in advance, even if the answer is no Hi, I didnt understand your question very properly but have you tried using the SUMIF function for you problem. thanks, Hitesh "Jessica&qu...

How to add a new option on the main menu of GP using Modifier/VBA?
Use only Modifier/VBA how can I add a new option on the main menu of GP? For example under Cards >> Payroll, adding a new option Payroll - China -- A Chinese GP newbie comes. Steven, You can't with VBA. Only Dexterity can integrate to the menu's of Great Plains 8/9. patrick mbs developer support -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Steven" <Steven@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D6EE34AF-EB6A-4D6C-84B6-EF9CC63C9655@microsoft.com... > Use only Modifier/VBA how can I add a new option...

Problem while using Print Preview in an OCX Contrl
Hi I just tried the print and print preview in My OCX ( what Koay Kah Hoe done this in a Dialog based app ). http://www.codeproject.com/printing/print_preview.asp Evey thing going fine except print preview. When i pressed Print Preview its calling OnFilePrintPreview() causing crash to my system. When i go through the code i can see my system failed to create a Dialog bar with resource id AFX_IDD_PREVIEW_TOOLBAR when calling DoPrintPreview(AFX_IDD_PREVIEW_TOOLBAR ,...) My system breaky only on DEBUG mode when i tried this in RELEASE i can see the print preview win...

Setting Email options when using Data Collection via Email
I am using a macro to initiate the Data Collection via Email routine and I would like to add a reminder to the email before it is sent to the recipients. When using the collect new data option in the wizard, it allows this as you have to type in the recipient address into outlook. When using the update existing data option in the wizard the email is automatically sent therefore bypassing the opportunity. Is there any way achieve this when updating existing data? thank you, Michael ...

Forwarding inter office mail through an ISP using Exchange on SBS 2003
I have a Windows 2003 SBS server. We collect mail from an ISP using the POP3 connector. We are collecting mail fine and I can send mail in office and out of office. No trouble there. However, we would like inter office e-mail to go out through our ISP because employees use this to check mail when out of office for extended periods of time. Can I set Exchange up so that inter-office e-mail goes out through our ISP somehow? Thanks for any help. Teresa Kepler On 11 Sep 2006 06:10:29 -0700, trkepler@gmail.com wrote: >I have a Windows 2003 SBS server. We collect mail from an ISP using...