User Manager Login problem

Hi,
I've just installed MS CRM 1.2.

Everything works fine, however when I attempt to logon to the User
Manager, I get the following error:
"Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON." (80040e4d)

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
Mike

0
mikieg_99
4/16/2004 8:55:49 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Mike,

Did you go through the steps of assigning a license to the Admin user?

Matt Parks

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 04:55:49 -0400, "mikieg_99"
<mike.gallagher@etypemedia.co.uk> wrote:

Hi,
I've just installed MS CRM 1.2.

Everything works fine, however when I attempt to logon to the User
Manager, I get the following error:
"Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON." (80040e4d)

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
Mike

0
Matt

Problem with post callout
Hi. I'm able to create files on the server as response to accounts being created in CRM. However, I'm not able to load other .NET assemblies or applications from the same component. Any idea why? Are those other assemblies strong named? If not, you either need to make them strong named or create a wrapper. I know you can do this with a utility, but don't have the steps handy. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 07:21:02 -0700, "Paul" <Paul@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Outlook problems after WinXP updates
I installed critical updates for Windows XP on my laptop Wednesday. Nowmy Outlook hangs and I am unable to send new messages or reply to messages while using VPN. Any ideas? Suggestions? ...

I am having problems with "Calendar"
Hi all I'm trying to make a calendar that cycles (January February March etc.) starting from 2010 to when ever in MS Publisher. I have Calendar Creator by Broudbund that does this but whenever I converted to a PDF file, the file for each month is a little under 5 MB (I think because it is created as a JPEG file) which is not good for my application. Whenever I convert the MS Publisher "Calendar" to a PDF file it runs about 72 kB. But I haven't figured out how to sequence the program where it will automatically make a calendar page for each month while carrying o...

Migration, mailbox now mapped to a different user account
I recently migrated from an old Exchange 2000 server to a new Exchange 2003 server. All Pub folders, etc. have replicated successfully and all mailboxes were moved successfully. However, I have a single user that is now have the following problem...whenhe sends an email, it is showing up as "a_different_user" on behalf of this user. When you reply to an email from him, he does not receive the reply as it goes to the other user. Disabling "the_different_user" stops him from sending/receiving mail altogether. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Check his Out...

OWA display problem
Our Outlook is performing normally when accessed internally. When accessing by way of OWA, however, we can see the headers, but cannot open the message. We can compose new messages and send them. We cannot see the message body in a preview pane. Any ideas? Steve, It sounds like you might have URLScan installed on the OWA server. Please have a look at the following article to see if it is relevant. 320089 XCCC: The URLScan Utility Does Not Allow You to Open Messages in OWA http://support.microsoft.com/?id=320089 Hope this helps. -- Greg Mansius [MSFT] This posting is provided &...

Problems with the installation
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Had a copy of Mac:Office 12.0.0, but couldn't ever upgrade it successfully. Finally bought another copy (digital download) of 12.1.6 to install - had already moved the other to a 'safe location'. The install completes successfully, however, when attempting to open any of the Office programs I get the following error: "A problem has been detected with the Microsoft Office installation." and "try running the Office Installer again to resolve the problem". I have run the installer four add...

Inserting Rows Problem
Hi there, I have a list of about 2000 rows. However, in between each of thes rows I want to insert a blank row that can be used for people to writ in once the list is printed off. Is there a quick way to do this? Kind regards Andre -- andyp16 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- andyp161's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1165 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26611 If you insert rows it will affect sorting, etc. and be a real pain. Many posts here want to delete blank rows ...

Problem consuming a webservice
Hello all. I have a problem I cannot figure out. I have an ASp.NET we app that receives names of bible books. I get an "*Illegal character in path*" error. My codes look like this: net.webservicex.www.BibleWebservice ws = ne net.webservicex.www.BibleWebservice(); dsBible.ReadXml(ws.GetBookTitles()); <----------this is where th error is DataGrid1.DataSource = dsBible; DataGrid1.DataBind(); Now, if I save the contents into a xml text file, my datagrid render the data fine. My suspicion is the webmethod is sending me escap sequences (CR, LF, etc..) and if its saves onto a text f...

Workflow Manager 03-07-04
Built-in Administrator can't run Workflow Manager, What do I have to assign for permission to run Workflow Manager? -- Regards Christoffer Andersson No email replies please - reply in the newsgroup ...

Active sync problem in wince5.0 when de-activate "Enable KITL" in release mode
Hi, My Usb fucntion driver with active sync support in wince 5.0 is working fine with de-activate "Enable KITL" support in debug mode. By de-activate "Enable KITL" in RELEASE mode, active sync is not working. Any idea ? Regards - D. Does it work if you Enable KITL in a release build? Do you have ActiveSync included in your release build? What are you using as your default USBF client? Check your COM ports, the COMx x number may have changed. -- Bruce Eitman (eMVP) Senior Engineer Bruce.Eitman AT Eurotech DOT com My BLOG http://geekswithblogs.net/brucee...

Importing Data From Access Problem
I'm trying to import some query results from MS Access into Excel using the Import External Data function. Some of the queries are coming across OK, others are only bringing the column headers across and some are bringing partial data. Does anyone have any ideas why this may be happening? Thanks Helena ...

Namespace problem
I've the following code, taken from http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnexxml/html/xml02172003.asp to select a node from RSS file. However, I'm always getting a null returning for the SelectSingleNode(), why? if(feed.DocumentElement.LocalName.Equals("RDF") && feed.DocumentElement.NamespaceURI.Equals("http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-s yntax-ns#")) { NamespaceUri = "http://purl.org/rss/1.0/"; } else if(feed.DocumentElement.LocalName.Equals("rss")) { NamespaceUri = feed.DocumentElement.NamespaceURI; } ...

Integration manager VBScript email problem
I am doing something wrong with my Document Error script and I can't pinpoint the problem. This script should send an email when a document error is encountered with a link to the log file (I would really rather send the file as an attachemnt, but I was never able to get it to work so this is the second best option). Everything with this script works until I add the file link in the objMessage.HTMLBody. It will send the message, however, the message just says "False". Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thank you! 'Set path to the log files Set pFSO = ...

Public Folder replication problems Exchange 2003
We have two Exchange 2003 sites between which we replicate some public folders. This was working fine until recently, when one folder stopped replicating in one direction - i.e. postings made to the replica appear in the original folder, but not vice-versa. At the same time we started receiving numerous 1110 Events: Error 0x4ed occurred while writing per-user information for a.user@company.co.uk on database "First Storage Group\Public Folder Store (SERVER)". The event is repeated multiple times - I assume once for each user, though I haven't actually checked. If neces...

Creating CRM Users 02-22-05
HI, Thanks for your response. No there are no strange characters, the two names are John Phillips and Steve McDonagh. These two users have been added to our pilot CRM system, which is independent of this live version, with out any problems. Cheers Ben can you try add a user through the web interface to see if that works? -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Ben Smallwood" <bsmallwo@softhome.net> wrote in message news:de61721b.0502220242.48137f63@posting.google.com... > HI, > Thanks for your response. No there are no strange characters...

Moving mailboxes using Active Directory Users and Computers
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C61DC8.6FAD4950 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Question: When moving mailboxes using AD Users and Computers from = Exchange server A to Exchange Server B, what will be the effect on users = that currently have their mailbox open in Microsoft Outlook? Some of the = users have Outlook 2003 and some of them have Outlook 2002. Is it best = to do the move when noone is on? but the thing is in this organization, = we have so laptop users that may not be on...

problems with right click in Office
When I click and/or right click on a Word or Excel file, it takes a loooong time to open. Once you open excel sheet and use "OPEN", it will quickly open. Help please -- neally When you click on a document Windows has to translate the file extension into the application. This might be a windows problem or a problem with how Excel was installed. Let's assume it's not and try looking at the article I found online. It's generally better to work with what you've got then start from scratch.. http://www.smartcomputing.com/Editorial/article.asp?article=articles/2...

Formula Problem
Hi I'm struggling with a formula in an excel sheet I'm working on. I recently created a time sheet for the people in my work. One person however get public holidays a different method from everyone else - she only gets half a working day. My initial formula that works fine is =IF(OR(B12="A/L",B12="S/L",B12="P/H"),7/24,IF(B12="FLEXI",0,C12-B12- D12)) My ammended ones is =IF(OR(B12="A/L",B12="S/L"),7/24,IF(B12="P/H",3.5/24),IF(B12="FLEXI", 0,C12-B12-D12)) However it doesn't want to w...

Filtering problem
Hi everybody, it`s my first posting on this forum. My colleague made a document in Excel 2000 and when I tried to open i it was unpossible to open the filterin option /it was visiable, bu clicking on the option was without any results/. The same thing was o the other computer, but on her`s everything was working perfectly well What do you think about it ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to creati...

?problems printing from certain browsers
On my laptop with Vista Home Premium I had not used any physical printers or their software, but did use a few print-to-pdf programs for printing to files. Recently I installed (a)software so it could access two (identical)Epson printers I have always used with my PC. All of the printing goes well as long as I print from a Windows Explorer file with Notebook-type apps, and probably Irfanview as well. But when I am online with IE7 or Firefox and click to print something from a webpage nothing works, not even my print-to-pdf anymore -- instead I get an error saying the browser...

IF formula problem
I need to add categories to a downloaded bank statement. I would use something like Pascal's CASE formula: CASE(lookup value)= a: do x b: do y c: do z etc... Excel doesn't have such formula. Therefore, I use the following nested IF formula: =IF(ISERROR(SEARCH('Netbank Cat names'!$A$2,B73)),IF(ISERROR(SEARCH('Netbank Cat names'!$A$3,B73)),IF(ISERROR(SEARCH('Netbank Cat names'!$A$4,B73)),IF(ISERROR(SEARCH('Netbank Cat names'!$A$5,B73)),IF(ISERROR(SEARCH('Netbank Cat names'!$A$6,B73)),IF(ISERROR(SEARCH('Netbank Cat names'!$A$7,B73)),"&...

Exch2003 Post SP2 OWA Problem
Hi folks, I'm dealing with an OWA problem that occured after upgrading the Exchange 2003 front end server to SP2. The domain is a multi-site domain. The front end server is using HTTPS encryption. The backend server that I am trying to connect to is also running Exch2003 SP2. The mailbox is located on the backend server. There are other Exch2003 SP2 boxes at other sites that can be logged onto via OWA. However, there are multiple sites with Exch2003 SP2 boxes that cannot be logged onto. I have ensured that the mailbox can be accessed internally from the server that it is loc...

Sum problem #3
Hi all. I have this strange problem : first of all I have EUROPEAN setting, I mean that : 2000000,00 = two millions 2,40 = two + 4 tens if I put 2000000.00 ( look i write 0.00 and not 0,00 this is an error 2000000.00 is not a number ) in cell A1 if I put 2,40 in A2 and in A3 i set A3 = SUM(A1,A2) i have no error but a sum = 2,40. If i change 2000000.00 in 2000000,00 the sum in correct : 2000012.00 My concern is about the wrong sum, if I have an Excel Sheet built from some erxternal program ( Host program as example) I can have wrong sums WITHOUT WARNING. Can someone explain ...

Problems about the interface with different language
When the user open outlook, he found that the interface language is chinese. I found that the interface becomes chinese only when that user login. I think it is about the user profile in exchange server. Can anyone know how to set it? Ths a lot. Do you mean the fodlernames in outlook? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/296192/en-us /Lasse Pettersson "wildchoi" <wildchoi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1A2F29C9-6F5C-4035-8EEA-354AB8F561B2@microsoft.com... > When the user open outlook, he found that the interface language is > chinese. > I found t...

Send to print in windows7 64x problem
Hej to all Does anyone knows how to install the Onenote printer? regards Sofia http://www.onenote-tips.com/troubleshooting.html About half-way down the page... -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon "Sofia Grave" <alexis_keeper@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:5B8B54FA-C843-465B-A8C1-9E11D45EEE19@microsoft.com... > Hej to all > > Does anyone knows how to insta...