use CSV as Database Files to generate Crystal Report

Hi all,

I am trying to use CSV file as Database Files to generate
Crystal Report. However, I am always prompted for user and
password, which does not make sense.

However, it works well with XML file.

Could someone please help me on how to get the CSV file to
work? Thank you very much.

regards,
Sean
0
Sean
11/23/2004 4:44:26 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You'd be better of posting to a newsgroup regarding Crystal.

Matt Parks
MVP - Microsoft CRM

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 08:44:26 -0800, "Sean" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

Hi all,

I am trying to use CSV file as Database Files to generate
Crystal Report. However, I am always prompted for user and
password, which does not make sense.

However, it works well with XML file.

Could someone please help me on how to get the CSV file to
work? Thank you very much.

regards,
Sean

0
Matt

Access 97 can't resize database window

Here is fix for Windows file problems

Fax Icon on my File menu and toolbar

Reporting IRA distributions
I have an IRA account with corresponding cash account. I am trying to get the distribution from the IRA to show up as "Retirement Income" in the Tax-Related Transactions report. How to do it? The distributions are handled as a transfer from the IRA Investment cash acct to a checking account. Thanks for any help. Money 99, BTW. Do I need to upgrade to a later version? ...

Using scanner in Word97

Outlook receiving zip files

Using later version of microsoft access

unable to read file #7

SBS 2003 moving of users files

Importing AOL Email File Cabinet

Using Company Wide Mail Templates.

Backing Up Exchange Database

Exporting contacts in a csv file

Publisher can not save file

Excel 2007 PC damages Mac Excel 2008 Files

Dynamic Range Selection Using VBA