URGENT error converting a lead to a contact

I am getting an error converting a lead to a contact.
Does anyone know what the default datamappings should be
between a lead and a contact.  I am wondering if that is
the problem.

The error is

Microsoft CRM Platform Error Report:
Error Description:
An unexpected error occurred.

Error Details:
Object Type was not provided on attribute 'ownerid'

Error Number:
0x80040216

Source File:
D:\crm\Build\3297
\src\platform\include\OMCommon\CrmPropertyBagUtil.inl

Line Number:
457

Date: 07-29-2004

Time: 9:32:16 AM

Type: Platform Error (2)

Server: amisql

Query String:
/SFA/leads/edit.aspxid={E2530F1F-8E24-4524-B0B7-
87800C9B2003}

Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details:
<description>An unexpected error
occurred.</description><details>Object Type was not
provided on
attribute 'ownerid'</details><file>D:\crm\Build\3297
\src\platform\include\OMCommon\CrmPropertyBagUtil.inl</fil
e><line>457</line>
execution of the current web request. Please review the
stack trace for more information about the error and
where it originated in the code.

Exception Details:
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException:
<description>An unexpected error
occurred.</description><details>Object Type was not
provided on
attribute 'ownerid'</details><file>D:\crm\Build\3297
\src\platform\include\OMCommon\CrmPropertyBagUtil.inl</fil
e><line>457</line>

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution
of the current web request. Information regarding the
origin and location of the exception can be identified
using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[COMException (0x80040216): <description>An unexpected
error occurred.</description><details>Object Type was not
provided on
attribute 'ownerid'</details><file>D:\crm\Build\3297
\src\platform\include\OMCommon\CrmPropertyBagUtil.inl</fil
e><line>457</line>]
   Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CRMContactClass.Create
(CUserAuth& Caller, String Contact) +0

Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.Contact.InternalCreate
(String xml) +30
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.Entity.Create() +19
   Microsoft.Crm.Web.SFA.LeadDetailPage.Qualify(Object
sender, DataEventArgs e) +627

Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.DataEventProcessor.Raise
(FormEventId eventId, FormState state, User user, String
objectId, String& data, Entity entity) +188
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.AppForm.RaiseDataEvent
(FormEventId eventId) +103
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.EndUserForm.Execute
(Entity entity) +60

Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.CustomizableForm.Execute
(Entity entity) +24
   Microsoft.Crm.Web.SFA.LeadDetailPage.ConfigureForm()
+272
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnLoad
(EventArgs e) +134

anonymous (74722)
7/29/2004 2:34:09 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Default system mappings should be as follows:
Source Att (Lead), Destination Att (Contact)
address1_city, address1_city
address1_state_or_province, address1_state_or_province
address2_contry, address2_country
address2_latitude, address2_latitude
deletionstatecode, originatingleadiddsc
description, description
donotemail, donotemail
donotfax, donotfax
donotphone, donotphone
donotpostemail, donotpostemail,
emailaddress1, emailaddress1
emailaddress2, emailaddress2
emailaddress3, emailaddress3
fax,fax
firstname,firstname,
fullname, originatingleadidname
isprivate,isprivate
jobtitle,jobtitle
lastname,lastname
leadid,originatingleadid
leadsourcecode,leadsourcecode
mobilephone,mobilephone
ownerid,ownerid
owneriddsc,owneriddsc
owneridname,owneridname
owneridtype,owneridtype
pager,pager
preferredcontactmethodcode,preferredcontactmethodcode
salutation,salutation
telephone1,telephone1
telephone2,telephone2
telephone3,telephone3
websiteurl,websiteurl

0
Merijn
7/29/2004 2:52:47 PM
Thanks,  I will see if that does it.

0
anonymous
7/29/2004 3:08:46 PM
That did not work.

0
anonymous
7/29/2004 3:20:11 PM
Just to be sure. Did you:
    - publish schema changes using the deployment manager;
    - restart the world wide web publishing service?

0
Merijn
7/29/2004 4:04:16 PM

yes
>    - restart the world wide web publishing service?

I ran iisreset.

>.

0
anonymous
7/29/2004 4:08:46 PM
It is working now.  Thanks for your help.

0
anonymous

Merging Duplicate Contacts

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Converting Opportunity to Account

Error in Outlook Today

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

Contacts Search

error 553

80070005 error #2

convert to stored proc
Hello. I have been given a conversion assignment to convert Access db (frontend) with sql server 2005 backend to be included in a new webapp that is being constructed. Unfortunately, my stored proc creating is a bit weak and I'm not afraid to admit it. With that said, I came across an Access query that is puzzling me. Here it is; SELECT Purchase Orders *, POSO Relationships.SONumber AS RelatedSONumber, IIf([POSOType], [POSOType], 'Standard') AS POSOTypeFull, POSORelationships.MTXRMA, POSORelationships.SupplierRMA, POSORelationships.POSOType FROM PurchaseOrders ...

Printing contacts finally partially repaired
Two printing problems with Outlook 2007, the first solved, the second still not solved. First: So, finally, I don't know when, Outlook was repaired such that one could print out individual contacts as detailed address cards. This was broken for quite some time. Anyway, now those of us who choose to print out copies of address books are once again rewarded with this possibility. BUT..there is always a but, Outlook does not yet completely properly format the printing for all of the book and booklet possibilities which the software presents, especially for doing double...

CRM Error

smtp authentification errors
Hello, I just installed Exchange 2003. It all works fine. I=B4m now=20 retrieving the emails via pop-con and pop3. However I=20 cannot send any authenticicated emails, because the=20 exchange server sends a wrong authentification account to=20 the mail provider, despite the fact, that the right one to=20 be used is enterd. The mail provider tells me that he recives a smtp call,=20 but it=B4s aborted by his server. We do not have a static IP but a dynamic IP, that changes=20 every 24 hours. If a messages is sent to an existing hotmail account the=20 following error message is displayed in the ...

#error in the calculated field
Hello, I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. My qeustion is, is it the reason we see the "# error" in the VAT checking field??. I tried to ck formula in the qrid query, nothing wrong Thanks for your explanation -- H. Frank Situmorang On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 23:33:01 -0800, Frank Situmorang <hfsitumo2001@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to >input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. > >My q...

Error when changing average perpetual
I Have the following error in Microsoft Dynamics GP on the screen of average perpetual "Message #10577 Missing" somebody knows about this??? Thankļæ½s. Gabriela Martinez. ...

URGENT
I have untill about 10am sydney time on the 28th Nov... I have a number that when within a certain bracket needs to generate the corresponding bonus ammount if a consultant makes between $3000 and $3999 then the bonus is $50 If a consultant makes between $4000 and $4999 then the bonus is $75 and so on i need a formula to do that automatically the bonus value ammount is in L16 so that would be where the formula is and the total monthly sales is in L14 PLEASE HELP I only have 9 hrs Try... =LOOKUP(L14,{0,3000,4000,5000},{0,50,75,100}) Adjust the brackets and bonus amounts accordingly. Hope...