Upgrading to Exchange 2003 07-02-04

Are there any issues with CRM 1.2 running with Exchange 2000 having the
Exchange upgraded to 2003 SP1?

Thanks

Webster

0
Carl
7/2/2004 9:15:03 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Outlook 2003 News

Exchange in SBS2003 R2

Outlook 2003 #79

Help Required

Canadian Mergers 2003

Windows Server 2008 R2 04-09-10

Filters in Excel 2003

conversion 04-07-04
anything change over the years.....can Filemaker Pro 4.0 be converted to Access ?? please reply on the Newsgroup, thanks Hi Cat, Not much has changed on this front. You have to export the data from FM into a format Access can read (e.g. CSV), import that into Access, massage the data into a relational structure, and finally re-create the functionality of the FM database using Access's native concepts and tools. On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 19:32:19 -0700, "Cat" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >anything change over the years.....can Filemaker Pro 4.0 >be con...

Outlook 2003 with XP SP2

tesuto 03-11-07
tesuto...

Invoice Numbers 10-27-07