Upgrade from CRM 1.0 to CRM 1.2

Hi we are new MS Cert Partner and just recived our action
pact, it had CRM 1.0, we need 1.2 .
Any thoughts ?
0
Phillip
1/28/2004 7:59:17 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

call MS CRM sales at 800 456 0025

your account number is the phone number you registered the license under.
They will ship one out but they are backordered till the end of Jan.

They may also issue 1.2 keys as well.

HTH

GP
"Phillip" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi we are new MS Cert Partner and just recived our action
> pact, it had CRM 1.0, we need 1.2 .
> Any thoughts ?

------=_NextPart_0001_1AEF5060

Hi Phillip,

The new Action Pack which contains Microsoft CRM 1.2 is scheduled to ship
approximately February 10th.

Jeff
------=_NextPart_0001_1AEF5060

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hi Phillip,
\par
\par The new Action Pack which contains Microsoft CRM 1.2 is scheduled to ship approximately February 10th.
\par
\par Jeff
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_1AEF5060--