Updating Boolean Field with onChange

I am having difficulty with setting a value of a new boolean field using
the OnChange scripting against a picklist. If anyone has some sample code
/ formatting information that I can use it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I also need to know if it is possible to stop the default value for
the Revenue (isrevenuesystemcalculated) field on the opportunity form
being set to "Yes" when the "Convert Lead" function is used. We can set
the default value to "No" for user created Opportunities but when Convert
Lead is used it seems to ignore the default value. Again, any help would
be most appreciated.

0
PhilK
6/3/2004 3:56:48 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

pg 290 "Using Microsoft CRM" Special Edition
if (crmForm.CFPStartingForm.value == "3rd Form") {
    crm.Form.SetFieldReqLevel("CFCContribution", true);
} else {
    crm.Form.SetFieldReqLevel("CFCContribution", false);
}
use JavaScript.  good luck

0
sherry

Update on problems sending emails
It appears that the problem that I'm having with bounced emails appears to be only to email addresses in the .au domain. I just sent a couple of emails to non ..au domains and they didn't bounce. Now, it may be an ISP thing or it may be Outlook. I've contacted the ISP who will look into it. But in the meantime, if it's not them and it's Outlook, what could stop it sending emails to a specific country address? Nothing has changed in the settings from overnight to today. Thanks, On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 14:01:37 +1000, Marts <marts@ymail.com> wrote: >It appears that...

Field can not be updated....Why?
Dear All, Why does access send me below error message "! Field can not be updated " I type some value to my field but the error message appear,I have to click OK 4 times and then the value I type is typed.And this condition occur for the first typing only then others work normally.?Any guidance? I think this error occur cause I input the data into a child table,but although the relationship is deleted, the problem still exist.Why? I use access 2000 and my form type is continuous form. I plan it to become subform.Please help.Any assist would be greatly appreciated.Thank's...

Need advice on updating changes made to Exchange server
I have been looking for this answer and cant seem to find it anywhere on the internet. Its simply; how does one immediately update changes made to stmpvs or smtp connectors and have it applied right away? The problem I have is once changes are made to message limit size, it doesnt kick in right away and takes sometimes for it to update the changes I made throughtout the network. Thank you, -Theo restart the smtp service "Theo" <Theo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ED67F57C-F6F2-46C3-9756-0B6DCBB36F2F@microsoft.com... >I have been looking for thi...

Empty Update Rectangle
Hello, How can I find the size of the update rectangle in OnDraw event? GetUpdateRect always return 0 with a zero size update rectangle. TIA void YourClassView::OnDraw(CDC* pDC) { CRect rect; GetClientRect(rect); pDC->DPtoLP(rect); } You update only your objects visible in this area, using CDC::RectVisible(), for instance. You can use clipping regions derived from the rectangle returned from GetClientRect() either. "Yoav Ben-Yosef" <yoav_by@bezeqint.net> wrote in message news:OOfz3zmZEHA.1000@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > How can I find t...

Field Level Security not on Menu
I tried to locate the "Field Level Security" option, but it is not on the menu, Tools>Set Up> System, even with the sa log in. Is it a separate module that need to be purchased? We are using the Advanced Security. Our server spec is GP9.0, SQL Server 2005, Win 2003. kka, yes, Field Level Security is an exra-cost option. Frank Hamelly, MCP NOVA Solutions LLC Melbourne, FL KKA, Your Dynamics.set File must have a Dictionary 3104 Advanced Security as one of the product. Uou must have licesence keys to use it. as Frank Said. Note: License keys for Advance and Field Leve...

Crystal XI will not show all possible values in a parameter field
Hello: We have a Crystal XI report that has one parameter value that is a "static" rather than "dynamic". It works fine and, when you type in a value upon refreshing the report, the data is correct. We made a copy of the report, because we want a second report where the parameter value is dynamic rather than static. We do not want a range, but we do want a parameter that will show all possible values on the left and allow you to pick and choose one or more of those values. For some reason, not all of the possible values are showing in this dynamic parameter field...

Displaying multivalue field data in report
I have an Access 2007 database that was built upon the Access Contacts template. A multivalue field called Tags was added to the Contacts table that may have any or all values available in a table called Attributes. I have some sample data of contacts where the tag field for a record may contain a single tag like smart, or several values like smart, tall, agressive. When I try to display the tag values for each record in a report the displayed value is numeric like 2, 4, 7. How can I get the report to show the actual values instead of what appears to be an index value for eac...

update installation fails
After downloading the outlook 2003 updates (KB828041,KB83233) the installation program fails to install the updates. I have disabled the virus scaner and firewall. Have you tried saving the downloads to you hard drive and then executing them rather than downloading them from Office Update? That worked for me when I had similar problems. This probably doesn't apply to you, but folks trying to update pirated copies of Office 2003 will find the updates will not work for them. Russ Coover "srk" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:324301c3c5b6$b5c...

Automatic update
Hello Everybody, I am trying to share same column in two different tables in a way that if I update one column, second column updates itself automatically. What would be the best way to do so? Thank you, -- Syed Zeeshan Haider -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Learn about famous muslim names at http://szh.20m.com/learn/aboutnames.html Hello, A relationship that enforces integrity, plus a query or some other data input method that adds new records to both tables at the same time. Or at least in the proper order to satisfy the relationshi...

Pushing office updates via ARD
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Is it possible to package (maybe using PackageMaker) the office 2008 updates and push them out 'silently' to our office users? And with that said, 'if' this were possible, does the office update forcefully quit all office programs when installing silently? Thanks. lordlala@officeformac.com wrote: > Is it possible to package (maybe using PackageMaker) the office 2008 > updates and push them out 'silently' to our office users? > > And with that said, 'if' this were possible,...

Updating RMS #2
Hey, I've seen that there are updates for RMS that I cannot find downloads for. For example, the latest update, Hotfix #16, I cannot download, even though it has relevant fixes for me. Also, does this hotfix include previous hotfixes, if I can find where to download it? There are no public places to download hotfixes. You will need to contact MS support and the will give you a link to go and download the hotfix. The link is only active for a few days so you will want to download it right away. All hotfixes contain the hotfixes released before them so downloading the most recent will...

Look at this internet update from Microsoft
--ytkrhouhsmvtwymk Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="wajrcpluuhvmlrux"; type="multipart/alternative" --wajrcpluuhvmlrux Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="nnfdfdvn" --nnfdfdvn Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to h...

MS Access Rpt how do you close up a line when the field is empty
In an Access report ... I want to close up the 2nd line in the report for my [Address 2] field when it is blank so there is no space left between Line 1 ... [Address 1] and Line 3 ... [City, St Zip Code] How do I accomplish that? Thanks! Set the Can Shrink property of the textbox containing [Address 2] to Yes. Also set the Can Shrink property of the report section containing the controls to Yes. This will only work if there are no other controls occupying the same vertical space in that section of the report. HTH, Rob "tcrank" <tcrank@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ...

Calculated Field on PT data shown as '% of Column'
I posted this question at mrexcel.com but got no responses. Hopefully someone here can point me in the right direction! So here is what some data in my Pivot Table looks like: Code: AGENT JUNE JULY Jeff 10 8 Mark 5 12 Drew 15 4 I wanted my data to be displayed as a percentage of the column, so I change the Pivot Table field setting (by going to 'Field Settings -> Options -> Show data as: % of Column' and have something like: Code: AGENT JUNE JULY Jeff .33 .33 Mark .16 .50 Drew .50 .16 Now suppose that I want a new column tha...

I am meeting organizer, but can't send updates or change attendees
I have a recurring meeting set up in my calendar. I was the originator of the meeting. Now, however, if I open one of the instances of the meeting, it says 'Organizer: <my name>' and the subject, location, etc. And it's got up in the top corner 'Accept', 'decline', etc. - as if it was a meeting that was sent to me. So, when i need to change one instance of the meeting, it will only change it on my calendar, and will not send an update to all of the attendees. How can I change this to make it an active meeting that I've created again? I'm using Out...

adding new fields to existing windows
I am trying to add the ABC Code to the purchase request resolution window but cant do that. Can anyone let me know how to do this? The abc code is not a local field )(it is a global field) but the item master is also attached to the form -- Doug ...

Getting CRM fields into outlook contacts?
Can someone point me to how to get one of my CRM fields (parent account) to show up in outlook contacts. I know that in outlook I have to customize current view and add the fields, just am not sure how I get that field to show up from CRM. Thanks. ...

Synchronization problem with "Country" field
Hi, I synchronize my contacts in Outlook with those in Goldmine, another CRM/Contact manager. For the most part it is trouble-free, but there is one small annoyance I would like to fix. It seems that Outlook defaults to putting "United States of America" in the country field. This is too long for the country field in Goldmine, which uses has "U.S.A." in its list box of countries. Is there some way to either: A. Turn off the automatic/default entry of ANYTHING in the country field? I'd just as soon leave it blank as I rarely have any contacts outside ...

Autofilter updating automatically
Hi I have an autofilter that checks on a Planning Board and is set to filter out non-blanks. When the Planning Board Updates the autofilter is not updating automatically to show that a new entry has been made on the Planning Board. All the updates that occur occur within the range of the autofilter Is there anyway of doing this? Thanks Brian You didn't like the reply at your other post? "brian.baker13@googlemail.com" wrote: > > Hi > > I have an autofilter that checks on a Planning Board and is set to > filter out non-blanks. When the Planning Board Up...

create a pop-up list as a field in a personal folder
I'm trying to get organized, and reduce the number of places I look for messages in my personal folder. Email will be save in a folder named for the sender. I would like to add a 'department' field to the list, and would like it to have a pop-up list =97 such as the flag field and importance field have. Can't figure out how to do it. Any suggestions? Um... won�t that make more places for email, not less? Why not use fewer folders and custom views and search folders to hide and show mail? PS - If I understand what you want to do correctly, it can't be done. -- Diane Po...

From Field not showing up
I am using OL2k3, using IMAP Folders on a server other than Exchange. I know how to add the "From Field" when creating a new message, but it is not there for me to add with this particular install. Has something changed recently to take away that field? Thanks - M ...

Can a field from Non-Great Plains "product" be added to Report Wri
Hi, I am working on modifying the AR Historical Aged Trial Balance report in Great Plains. There is a one field I need on my report from a non-Great Plains "product", Wennsoft Job Cost to be specific. Wennsoft's Job Cost contains a field called "Job Name" and I want to put that on my GP AR aging trial balance. The problem is when I go into Report Writer and select product "Great Plains", I cannot create table relationships with the product "Wennsoft" to establish the link. Does anyone know how I can pull this Wennsoft field onto my AR Aging ...

Hiding Update Dialog Box
I will say that I thought it was funny that Microsoft added a way to hide the updating dialog box so you could work in Money. I didn't really think that was necessary until it took forever to update today. I hid it a couple of times and then just cancelled it. The behavior is better than in Money04, which never seemed to want to cancel. In '05, it cancels immediately and lets you read the statements and accept the transactions it did download. I often had to do CTRL-ALT-DEL to close Money '04; then re-open it and start over. ...

want to save the record number in a field
This shold be simple, but I can't find and info on it. When starting a new record I would like to populate a field with the record number and save it in in the table. Record numbers you see at the bottom of the display are 'relative' only. Access stores records like a barrel of bricks, all in a jumble. You have to sort the records in a query, form, or report. But you can use a field with an Autonumber to number records. The numbers may not be continous without gaps but will be a unique value. -- Build a little, test a little. "fransquest" wrote...

PDF document that has Text Entry fields
I have a PDF document that has Text Entry fields. Does any know a way where I can update the Text Entry fields with text from Excel cell references? I would be guessing to say that I would have to access the Adobe references to get the library etc. But does anyone have an idea of what to do next or any examples? Thanks. There may be an easier way. If you can create shortcut keys to refernce the boxes then you may be able to use a SendKey command to enter the text. If you look at any window application yo uwill see an underline on some of the menu items which indicates th...