Update Rollup 2 - Server and Client timing

Are we able to install the server side update rollup 2 without having to
install the client side updates immedietly?  In other words if we install the
server side will the Outlook client users continue to work or do we have to
upgrade them at the same time?

Thanks!
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

This is a really good question, anyone have an answer?

Michael

"MDV1457" wrote:

> Are we able to install the server side update rollup 2 without having to
> install the client side updates immedietly?  In other words if we install the
> server side will the Outlook client users continue to work or do we have to
> upgrade them at the same time?
>
> Thanks!
I have the same question.  30 users in house, 35 all over the country.
Install on clients takes time and wont' happen all at once.  So can a user
install on the server then take a few days to update each client without
crash?

"bayareacrm" wrote:

> This is a really good question, anyone have an answer?
>
> Michael
>
> "MDV1457" wrote:
>
> > Are we able to install the server side update rollup 2 without having to
> > install the client side updates immedietly?  In other words if we install the
> > server side will the Outlook client users continue to work or do we have to
> > upgrade them at the same time?
> >
> > Thanks!

Clients can open each other's mailboxs
I have exchange 2003. All my clients can access each others mailboxes. When I look at the mailbox right I see the everyone group with full access. I am unable to remove it because it is inheriting permissions. Where can I change this? What is weird is that my administrator account use to be able to open everyone's mailbox and now it can not. have you looked at permissions at the top level of the Exchange Organization? Looks like maybe they've been set there...also check the "security" tab for "send as" right... "Paul" <pkernicky@swca.net> wr...

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

printing 2 charts on single page

Relay from unstruted server

Offline folder problems #2

Relay Servers?

Windows Server 2008 R2 04-09-10

Timesheet to monitor flexi-time
Hi All, Does anyone have a spreadsheet that can be used to record employee timesheet details, capable of accommodating simple flexi-time and part time hours. Ideally, i would like an option to add employees and then enter their agreed working hours (this is to be used as a look up). Then, On a weekly basis, data will be entered for the previous 7 days� Hours worked can fall under the following categories... Hours worked �normal� time Hours worked flexi time Hours �Sick� Holiday Bank Holiday Authorised Absence Paid Authorised absence unpaid I'd also like A way of viewing information...

Microsoft Exchange Server

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

Updating Contacts
I have several folders of contacts, and have the same hierarchy on two computers, I go back and forth between office and home. When I open "outlook84.pst", a .pst file that I brought in on my flash drive, how do I know (or confirm) that's the contact list I'm looking at in outlook, and not the one called "outlook.pst". -- Jim Lamson BMCS USCG (Ret.), Realtor� Keller Williams Realty 49 Dartmouth St Portland, ME 04101 Mobile: (207) 671-9458 Voice Mail: (207) 553-2414 Windham Fax (207) 893-0110 Portland Fax (207) 879-9801 Website: http://agent.kw.com/jlamson/ "...

VCard issue #2

Outlook Client #3