Update rollup 1 ready for CRM 4.0 YES !

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=57c6267b-3b13-49dd-bfed-3cc83633aea7&DisplayLang=en

Any experiences with this update would be great.

/Jack

0
nomail3469 (25)
11/26/2008 2:33:15 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Yes - we get an error when installing.

Action Microsoft.Crm.UpdateWrapper.DBRemoveAction failed.
Invalid object name 'demo_jody_MSCRM..BuildVersion'.

Anyone run into this???

Al

"CRM consultant" wrote:

> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=57c6267b-3b13-49dd-bfed-3cc83633aea7&DisplayLang=en
>
> Any experiences with this update would be great.
>
> /Jack

0
Al1 (451)
12/3/2008 10:52:25 PM
After installing, I've started getting "Outlook did not close properly"
messages on two computers that have been absolutely trouble-free previously.
That's Outlook 2007, running on XP SP3. I'm seriously considering
uninstalling the update from clients.

Server: no problems so far.

Antti Kurenniemi

"CRM consultant" <nomail@der.dk> wrote in message
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=57c6267b-3b13-49dd-bfed-3cc83633aea7&DisplayLang=en
>
> Any experiences with this update would be great.
>
> /Jack

I had the same the last two times I started up after the update, does more
have this issue again

/Jack

"Antti Kurenniemi" <antti.kurenniemi@datium.fi> skrev i meddelelsen
> After installing, I've started getting "Outlook did not close properly"
> messages on two computers that have been absolutely trouble-free
> previously. That's Outlook 2007, running on XP SP3. I'm seriously
> considering uninstalling the update from clients.
>
> Server: no problems so far.
>

> Antti Kurenniemi
>
> "CRM consultant" <nomail@der.dk> wrote in message
>> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=57c6267b-3b13-49dd-bfed-3cc83633aea7&DisplayLang=en
>>
>> Any experiences with this update would be great.
>>
>> /Jack

0
nomail3469 (25)
12/4/2008 9:06:47 PM
Installed the Client update - no problems.
Installed the E-mail Router update - no problems.
Going to install the server update this weekend. I'll let you know how it
goes.

"CRM consultant" wrote:

> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=57c6267b-3b13-49dd-bfed-3cc83633aea7&DisplayLang=en
>
> Any experiences with this update would be great.
>
> /Jack

0
Coco1 (16)
12/4/2008 10:21:01 PM
Installed the server update and had no problems.

"CRM consultant" wrote:

> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=57c6267b-3b13-49dd-bfed-3cc83633aea7&DisplayLang=en
>
> Any experiences with this update would be great.
>
> /Jack

0
Coco1 (16)
12/6/2008 10:29:01 PM
Update: I removed the update rollup after more clients started having the
"outlook personal folders file did not close properly" all the time, and
after uninstalling the update rollup, that error no longer appears, so it
was definately causing it.

Antti Kurenniemi

On Dec 9, 6:03=A0am, "Antti Kurenniemi" <antti.kurenni...@datium.fi>
wrote:
> Update: I removed the updaterollupafter more clients started having the
> "outlookpersonal folders file did not close properly" all the time, and
> after uninstalling the updaterollup, that error no longer appears, so it
> was definately causing it.
>
> Antti Kurenniemi
>
> "Antti Kurenniemi" <antti.kurenni...@datium.fi> wrote in message

> > After installing, I've started getting "Outlookdid not close properly"
> > messages on two computers that have been absolutely trouble-free
> > previously. That'sOutlook2007, running on XP SP3. I'm seriously
> > considering uninstalling the update from clients.
>
> > Server: no problems so far.
>
> > Antti Kurenniemi
>
> > "CRM consultant" <nom...@der.dk> wrote in message
> >>http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=3D57c6267b-3b1=
>
> >> Any experiences with this update would be great.
>
> >> /Jack- Hide quoted text -

After installing the rollup for Outlook 2007 Client, on a Vista x64
machine, then I have to re-configure the client for outlook and I get
this error during the "System Requirements" check:
The installed version of Microsoft Outlook is not supported by the
Microsoft CRM client.
Please upgrade to the current release of Microsoft Office Outlook.
Any clues?

....Jamie
Can we install just the Client now and a while from now install the Server
and Email Router?  Is there a certain order we shoudl follow (Server, the
Email Router, then Client)?

THank you!
--
Marty

"CRM consultant" wrote:

> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=57c6267b-3b13-49dd-bfed-3cc83633aea7&DisplayLang=en
>
> Any experiences with this update would be great.
>
> /Jack

0
Marty (99)
12/14/2008 7:02:10 PM
On Dec 12, 6:29=A0pm, jamie.carmich...@cmgl.ca wrote:
> On Dec 9, 6:03=A0am, "Antti Kurenniemi" <antti.kurenni...@datium.fi>
> wrote:
>

> > Update: I removed the updaterollupafter more clients started having the
> > "outlookpersonal folders file did not close properly" all the time, and
> > after uninstalling the updaterollup, that error no longer appears, so i=
> > was definately causing it.
>
> > Antti Kurenniemi
>
> > "Antti Kurenniemi" <antti.kurenni...@datium.fi> wrote in message

> > > After installing, I've started getting "Outlookdid not close properly=
"
> > > messages on two computers that have been absolutely trouble-free
> > > previously. That'sOutlook2007, running on XP SP3. I'm seriously
> > > considering uninstalling the update from clients.
>
> > > Server: no problems so far.
>
> > > Antti Kurenniemi
>
> > > "CRM consultant" <nom...@der.dk> wrote in message

> After installing the rollup for Outlook 2007 Client, on a Vista x64
> machine, then I have to re-configure the client for outlook and I get
> this error during the "System Requirements" check:
> The installed version of Microsoft Outlook is not supported by the
> Microsoft CRM client.
> Please upgrade to the current release of Microsoft Office Outlook.
> Any clues?
>
> ...Jamie- Hide quoted text -

Updating my system to Vista SP1 solved the problem, and after that I
was able to configure the CRM Client for Outlook with the Rollup 1
installed.
Having exactly the same problem! On Test environment everything insalled
without a problem bu in production ?,m getting the following error:

Action Microsoft.Crm.UpdateWrapper.DBRemoveAction failed.
Invalid object name 'ADDMSCRM_OLD..BuildVersion'.

Saso:)

"Al" wrote:

> Yes - we get an error when installing.
>
> Action Microsoft.Crm.UpdateWrapper.DBRemoveAction failed.
> Invalid object name 'demo_jody_MSCRM..BuildVersion'.
>
> Anyone run into this???
>
> Al
>

> "CRM consultant" wrote:
>
> > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=57c6267b-3b13-49dd-bfed-3cc83633aea7&DisplayLang=en
> >
> > Any experiences with this update would be great.
> >
> > /Jack

0
Lipic (1)
12/19/2008 9:23:01 AM
Hi,
1)Is any order(Client,Server,E-mail router) needs to be followed?
2)How to know the OS is X64 or X86?

any help is highly appreciated.

-Vicks

"Marty" wrote:

> Can we install just the Client now and a while from now install the Server
> and Email Router?  Is there a certain order we shoudl follow (Server, the
> Email Router, then Client)?
>
> THank you!
> --
> Marty
>

> "CRM consultant" wrote:
>
> > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=57c6267b-3b13-49dd-bfed-3cc83633aea7&DisplayLang=en
> >
> > Any experiences with this update would be great.
> >
> > /Jack

0
Vicks (1)

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Date trasfer when importing emails to CRM
When I import old emails into CRM from Outlook they are tagged in CRM with the today's date, the day I imported them. Is there any way to alter this date once in CRM to reflect the actual date of the email? I believe your referring to promoting emails within Outlook. If so, please see this thread: news:5DF7B2F7-B5CE-4FF9-80E3-421D4FE5F500@microsoft.com -- Jason -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CF94DF6-7659-4793-AF6E-439BB480DC29@microsoft.com......

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

update column

Vlookup returns "0"

Meeting updates #2

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Money Plus not Updating Quotes

wanted to design a 4 sided A5 leaflet.
Are there any templates available to download? There are pre-designed leaflets within Publisher. You might think about 4-sided... Do you mean a booklet fold? There are templates here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mystic" <Mystic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14C3F9CB-5AA9-4B17-9E8E-1E5DD93227CD@microsoft.com... > Are there any templates available to download? ...

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

Online Price Updates
Somehow online price updating was turned on in my file. I have turned it off. However, when I go to delete the erroneous past-dated Online Prices for a particular stock, it appears they are initialling deleting, but when I return to the stock later, all the deleted online prices (from the past) are re-instated. It is as though none of the price deletions I performed have taken effect. How do I clean up these erroneous past online price updates? ...

Symbol Updating Only Every Few Days (if at all)
Using Money 2006, and have a symbol "VLO" that is only updating every few days. This stock was a duplicate (downloaded transaction created a new version of the same stock - my fault not clicking correct choice when asked). I've removed the symbol from the stock entry that was downloaded, renamed this entry to something bogus, deleting this renamed stock "from all accounts", then added the symbol back to the original VLO stock that I've been tracking for years. Now the stock just says "unch" in the portfolio view, and the price history is only updat...

CRM Email Displays Size=2>