Update on MSCRM Jscript problem

I have discovered that if you replace

window.open('http://strongbad/reports/viewer/html/viewer.aspx?id=398&sf=({qu
ote.quotenumber})=\'QUO-01002-9QRYHR\'')

with

window.open('http://strongbad/reports/viewer/html/viewer.aspx?id=398%26sf=({
quote.quotenumber})=\'QUO-01002-9QRYHR\'')

(replace the & with a %26) in the onchange event of a picklist, the quote
page will display and you can call the report by changing the value in the
picklist.  However, you will get an error returned by the report viewer that
doesn't like the %26.  If, in the report viewer page, you change the %26 to
an &, the report then runs fine.

Ack.  Anyone have any ideas on a way around this without custom programming
a new web page to decipher this data?  I'd like to get the base
functionality to work.

Thanks,
Eric

0
Eric
5/4/2004 5:18:49 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Outlook 2002 problem with Eudora
We have a computer that is running Office XP and using Outlook 2002 for their email. Another computer in our office is a MAC that is using Eudora 6.0.1. If the MAC user sends any attachment in their email to the computer running Outlook 2002, the attachments do not come through. If the MAC user sends the same email to a computer in the same office running Outlook 2000, the attachments come through and they are able to open it. The file type is not one that is blocked by XP, we have sent PDF, EXCEL and Word files and none are received. Any help would be really appreciated! Thanks...

Combo Box problem 05-07-07
I have a combo control on a form that has when I select a value the form reverts to the first record it doesn't stay with the current record. I have a NotinList procedure that opens another form to enable the user to add to the list of values in the combo control and when I close this second form the new value is recorded but again the form goes to the first record and doesn't stay with the current one. Anyone any ideas where I can start looking for the reason why this happens? Thanks Tony Tony Williams wrote: > I have a combo control on a form that has when I select a val...

outlook 2003 problem
hello... my clients have mentioned a "problem" and i am stumped on what to do with it on user accounts that have been renamed because a user left and we wanted the new user to take over their account, after changing the display name, alias, etc. when typing part of their last name in outlook, in the brackets next to it, outlook still shows the prior users login name (i have changed the login name, alias, etc..) all any idea on how to correct this? thanks ed On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 12:45:16 -0400, "Eddie Walker" <ewalker3REMOVEME@prodigy.net> wrote: >hello...

Excel Time Problem
I exported a file from a telephone switch reporting system as a "tab separated text" file, because when I export the data in Excel I have to deal with merged cells and other formatting problems. I have a couple of columns that have time values like 160:02:05 for logged in time, and 34:16:46 as the waiting dime� Both are time �DURATIONS� or time in a state. I used the Format, Cell, custom and [ss] to get the duration value to seconds, and I get 123406 and 576125 respectively. I then use these numbers in a calculation typically like 1338 / (576125 - 123406) and I get 219 as the an...

Problems with MS-DateTime-Picker 6.0
My userform has a Multipage control on top. My Microsoft Date-Time-Picker 6.0 Control is sitting on "Page 1" of the Multi-page control. If I change to "Page 2" and try to access the ".Value" of the DTPicker control, it will return an error value. (It is returning the year 1899). What is wrong here? Does the DTPicker need to be on the visible page to be used?? Are there any other things I should know about this DTPicker control? Robert, You could assign the DTPicker's value to a public date variable in its change event. HTH, Be...

Upgrade from Money 2004 to Money 2005
I just upgraded from Money 2004 to Money 2005, and 2 of my accounts (a savings account and a credit card) showed significantly different balances from the last time I looked at them in Money 2004. It seems that, for some reason, when it converted my 2004 file to 2005, it only grabbed a portion of the transactions, and considered the balance as of just before the first transaction it grabbed to be $0, when both accounts actually had non-zero balances at that time. Am I missing something, or is Money 2005 just that poorly designed? In microsoft.public.money, dbrebel wrote: >I just upgrade...

Re: Two-Column Problem
After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Charley Kyd <kyd@incsight.com>... > But now, when I add a pair of pages, Publisher gives me guides for two > columns per page but gives me only one page-wide textbox per page, > not two. Can't you create your text boxes yourself? Or change the text box that appears to a two-column one? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm ...

Enabling FBA problem
Hello, I have one exchange 2000 server installed on win 2k,and everything works fine. When I try to enable forms based authentication with Exch system manager on HTTP virtual server, I receive this error "You must use the IIS Admin to manage this virtual server's settings", but when I start IIS admin console I don't see that option. Can anyone help me with this General wrote: > Hello, > > I have one exchange 2000 server installed on win 2k,and everything works > fine. > When I try to enable forms based authentication with Exch system manager on > HTTP...

Pivot Table Refresh Problems
Hi All: Hoping that someone can help. I am trying to refresh a pivot table using the following code which was inserted on the Daily Production Output Sheet(both sheets in the same workbook). I am using Excel 2003 Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate() 'If data on this worksheet changes, refresh the pivot table Sheets("Daily Production Output").PivotTables("PivotTable3").RefreshTable End Sub The Calculation has been set to Automatic. However when I try to run the above code I am getting the following error" Run Time error 1044, Application defined or Object defin...

Error in posting 4 times! Frustrating problems with html signatures and styles (normal.dot)
I just learned that the message posted 4 times; I thought I had canceled the previous posts where I had not filled in the right newsgroups.... On my machine, it only shows posted 1 time; but I guess that the news server does not support cancellations of posts. Sorry about that...... ...

SQL update.
Hi NG. I have a: Table_1 Query_1 Query_2 Report_1 Form_1 Module_1 with 1 macro. In my Formula_1 I have a ButtonA to activate Module_1 where I Delete all records in Table_1 and import a txt-file to Table_1. With ButtonB I can activate Report_1. Next to this Button I want count from Query_2. Query_2 (Count records in Table_1 (by using Query_1) and is also for Excel): SELECT Count(Ellos_SE_Alm_Q.Postby) AS SE_Alm FROM Ellos_SE_Alm_Q; I have Query_2 as a SUBform in Form_1. My problem is that I must close/open Form_1 for update and that is annoying. I do hope for a...

vlookup problem #3
I am trying to a vlookup on formatted text. I I had a long string and extracted certain characters from it using the "mid" function. Now if do a vlookup on the extracted list it doesnt work. But if I were t actually type in the values in the extracted list the vlookup start working. I tried changing the format of the extracted list to general number and text..nothing works. Can anybody please tell me what I am doing wrong? I know my vlookup i correct because it works when i type the values in the table array. thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Check to be ...

FRx Export problem
Hi all, Hope someone can help. One of our users is trying to do an export from FRx to excel but is faced with the following error: Error 200 Application-defined or Object-defined error. Does anyone have any suggestions as to why this is happening? Many thanks Grant ...

mvps.org Restricted Site problem
WinXP/SP3/IE8 For some reason when I go to some pages of the MVPS.ORG stie (HostFile page specifically, but also others) the task bar displays "Restricted Site" and IE8 will not let me download the host file. The Restricted Site list (tools/internet options/security tab) has no entry for mvps.org that I can find but the Trusted Site list has the mvps host file page specifically listed. Can any one give me a means to correct this problem. P.S. I've made no entries into either site, AdAware and SpyBot must have made all entries. Thanks. ...

GP Update Company
I receive this error in GP utilities after upgrading from GP 8.0 to GP 10.0, SP4 on SQL Server 2005. Interestingly the update goes seamlessly for another company. The error seems to be associated with professional services tools library. The following SQL statement produced an error: create procedure dbo.taFSRMALineLot @I_vReturn_Record_Type smallint, @I_vRETDOCID char(15), @I_vLNSEQNBR numeric(19,5) = 0, @I_vQTYTYPE smallint = 1, @I_vSERLTQTY numeric(19,5) = 1, @I_vITEMNMBR char(31) = null, @I_vLOTNUMBR char(21) = null, @I_vLOCNCODE char(11) = null, @I_vSLTSQNUM inte...

Help!!! Migration Problem!
Morning Guys, We're migrating from one Windows 2003 domain to another (acquisition). DomainA.lab - Forest Trust 2000, Domain Trust 2003 DomainB.lab - Forest Trust 2003, Domain Trust 2003 Migration from DomainA.lab to DomainB.lab - Trust relationship external, 2-way, Domain Wide Authentication Side Filtering disabled on both domain and I can also see the SID History attribute which is correct Problem: Users in domainA cant can't access SOME shares on domainB computers. The SIDHistory attribute in DomainB matches the SID of the group in DomainA, but still no luck. Any su...

Macro to update information if date changes
using Exel 2000.. I want excel to compare dates on two seperate worksheets and if the date on the first is greater than the second to insert rows and than copy cells on the second to different cells also on the second page. ie..main sheet date is 11-05-08 compared to sheet2 date is 11-04-08...insert cells at a21:d21 and shift cells down (on sheet2) then copy cells b13:h13 to a21:b21 The description seems a bit inconsistent, but here is a shot With Worksheets("Main Sheet") If .Range("A1").Value > Worksheets("Second Sheet").Range("A1&q...

Update Charts X-axis
I have a program with 76 charts. They all use the same range to get their x-axis (dates). At the first of every month, I change the dates to show the upcoming month. The table shows the entire year, but we just view it one month (fiscal) at a time. The series is by rows, but could be changed to columns if necessary. I inherited this program. Currently I have to update each one of them manually (click on each and change their XValues). Is there a way I can update all of them at one time? Could vba be used to select and update each chart with me just selecting the range? I am no stranger...

hyperlink Problem #5
I am unable to launch a PDF document in word/excel XP/2003 using the Hyperlink facility. Every other type of document launches OK, but not PDF, even from the same folder. Any ideas? Acrobat reader flashes onscreen for fraction of a second, and disappears. Everything else works fine. Opens and stays open for me (Excel 2003). Doesn't seem to be an Excel issue else it wouldn't open at all. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "Brian Mateer" <Brian Mateer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6C9F7218-86EF-44AF-92A5-2C91C9733C85@microsoft.com... |I am unable to launch ...

multithreading problem
Hi, I have a Dialog based application, and in my CPingPongDld class a I've got a pointer: CSimpleEngine *SimpleEngine; and static method: static UINT ThreadFunc (LPVOID pParam); I create CSimpleEngine object in OnInitDialog() SimpleEngine = new CSimpleEngine(rect,this); and after it I call: AfxBeginThread(ThreadFunc, this); I would like to call one of CSimpleEngine methods in ThreadFunc so the function looks like this: UINT CPingPongDlg::ThreadFunc(LPVOID pParam) { CPingPongDlg *This = (CPingPongDlg*)pParam; This->SimpleEngine->EnterMessageLoop(); ret...

ComboBox problem
On my Userform, there is one ComboBox with 5 TextBoxes. Depending what is selected on the dropdown list of the ComboBox will depend what is displayed in the TextBoxes. The problem I have is that when choosing an item from the list in order to update the data in the TextBoxes I have to select one TextBox. Is there a way so that the moment an item is selected it changes all the textboxes? hoyos;581328 Wrote: > On my Userform, there is one ComboBox with 5 TextBoxes. Depending what > is > selected on the dropdown list of the ComboBox will depend what is > displayed...

Advanced budget problem
I am trying to use the advanced budget. I enter all of my expenses and Money automatically enters some my apay bills. Everything on the expenses form looks fine. However, when I go to the budget summary page, it doubles the budget amount for two of the apay bills. I cannot figure out how to change this amount or why it is doing this. When I click on edit transactions, one of the problem categories shows the bill twice, while the other shows it only once (but the total is twice the amount). FWIW - the essential budget appears to work fine, but doesn't allow me to use the sub-ca...

rolling back / undoing an update task
I accidentally used this statement when trying to set my 'names' column all to lower case in the away condition: update mytable set names = lower('names') where home = 'away' ...as this changed all the names to literally 'names', wondering how to use ROLLBACK to undo this, or is there another recovery method. thanks in advance NS Once the transaction is committed, there is no way to roll it back. The other recovery method is called RESTORE. You do have backups, don't you? If you have a full backup, and an unbroken sequence of log backups, y...

All latest updated Exams only at AllExamsKit.com: Find all your certification just in 2 clicks.
Hi there! Passing your IT Certification is not difficult anymore. whith the help fo all latest updated exams at www.allexamskit.com you can pass your IT Certification exams in first attempt! These updated exams will leads you to success. You can downlaod more than 1500+ exams in pdf printable format. join www.allexamskit.com for your success in IT Certification Exams ...

Problem accepting a transaction (Money 2004)
I accidently deleted an up coming deposit. Now the actual deposit was recorded to my bank and into money. But I am unable to accept the transaction. Please help "Grownassman" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6ea801c42fb2$49fae4c0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I accidently deleted an up coming deposit. Now the actual > deposit was recorded to my bank and into money. But I am > unable to accept the transaction. Please help Do you hit "Accept", and nothing happens? If so, hit "Change", then select the option to enter it as a...