Update CRM From Rollup 2 to Rollup 3

Hi!..

I want to update MS CRM from rollup 2 to rollup 3.

¿What I need to update first, The server or the outlook clients?

If the server is first updated, ¿Will the outlook clients (with rollup 2)
still works with a rollup 3 CRM server?...This is because updating 50 clients
may take a week and I want to know if the users will have problems untill we
complete the update task.

Thanks for your help...

Daniel.
0
Daniel1 (174)
11/6/2008 9:59:01 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Update
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past several years while customers and participants are increasingly finding solutions in the forums on Microsoft properties and third party sites. This move will unify the customer experience, centralize content, make it easier for active contributors to retain their influence, mitiga...

parsing a date and time field #2

Invoice Designer #3
I'm running Money Small Business 2004. I have gone into the invoice designer section of the program, and created an invoice template that I wish to use to print out my invoices. However I cannot find any way of getting the invoices created within Money to print out in this format. Is there any way to save this template so that it overwrites the standard invoice template which is quite unsuitable for my requirements (or is there some other way of getting the layout that I want?). None of the the help files within the program, the on-line Money 2004 manual or the web-based help files s...

Microsoft CRM server is not responding
Hi, Workflow Manager write: The specified Microsoft CRM server is not responding. This might happen if it is currently unavailable, it is not a Microsoft CRM server, or you are not a valid user. Fro more information, contact your system administrator. How fix it? In IE i can logon to CRM. ----- wbr, Eugene I've resolved this problem by restoring the metabase with the original version in IIS Regards Edgard Eugene wrote: > Hi, > > > Workflow Manager write: > > The specified Microsoft CRM server is not responding. This might happen if > it is currently un...

Money crashes when updating stock prices
Every now and then, when Money tries to update stock prices online, it just "hangs" and takes forever. If I click "Cancel", then Money would go "not responding", such that I have to shut it down. It's happening more and more often now, almost on a daily basis. I don't know if this has anything to do with Micrsoft's server supplying these stock price quotes. I am using Money 2002 Deluxe on a Windows 98 system. Is it really crashing or are you killing it??? Try waiting a REALLY OBSCENELY LONG time like a couple of hours. Money seems to have incredibly...

Office 2007 SP1 fails on Windows Update. Then Outlook 2007 won't w
Installed Win 7 Ultimate, McAfee VirusScan and then Office 2007 Ultimate on a clean hard-drive. All retail versions (from MSDN discs). All appearsto work OK. Then did a Windows Update and applied 39 important updates, including Office 2007 SP1. The Office 2007 SP1 install failed, and after that point, Outlook 2007 no longer works - it starts but won't let me do anything. Word 2007 seems to still be working. What to do? Should I be installing Office 2007 SP2 instead? Or.....???? Any errors associated with the failed install? TIP: Insert your Office 200...

3.0 Customization
Is it possible in 3.0 to have one set of screens appear for one group of users and another set for another group. For instance, could our service people only see the service screens while our sales people only see the sales screens? I know I can restrict access to different areas, but we want to have a totally different look and feel for each group... Sorry - I dont believe this can be done "Matt Harvey" <rifleman@gmail.com> wrote in message news:OR2vU$3GGHA.740@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Is it possible in 3.0 to have one set of screens appear for one group of >...

Money Central Portfolio #2

macro #2

merging 2 cells without losing data?

Statements #2

linking worksheets #3
I know ho to link cells to oher cells. But is there a convenient way to link ranges or worksheets to others. Hi just link the first cell e.g. ='sheet1'!A1 and copy this formula for your range. The reference will adapt automatically -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany j van c wrote: > I know ho to link cells to oher cells. But is there a convenient way > to link ranges or worksheets to others. ...

Offline Database Sync #3
Is there anyway to manually sync the offline database with the online database on the server? We have a register that travels to several weekend shows. We use the offline database when it travels and would like to reconnect it when it returns to the store. Since we process credit cards with a secure wireless connection, we want to run a Z report each day and settle the EDC Batch for credit card transactions. In order to accomplish that we do the following. We sync the offline database before the show. Then modify the SO Admin to point the primary database to the offline databas...

Report CRM 3.0
Hi, I would need to find out the detailed procedure (step by step) to customize a report…. Could anybody inform about any links or documents concerning this issue? Thank's Marco I'm not sure if it's detailed enough, but the technical training manual has a section on creating and customizing reports. You can find it here: http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/crm/using/whatsnewtechnical.mspx HTH, -- Jeffry van de Vuurst CWR Mobility www.cwrmobility.com -- "Marco Rocca" <Marco Rocca@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CEF80683-EC26-456C-82C...

Exchange 5.5 to 2003 upgrade issue 3

loan amortisatio chart not updating
Hi, I use MS Monet 2007 premium. I have created a loan amortisation account which breaks up my monthly instslment into pricipal and interest. The loan commencd from 7 October 2005 and is for a period of 5 years. The problem is that the loan account does ot show any loan instalments beyond 7 October 2006 (exactly 1 year after the commencement). Why is this happening. Why is the account not updating with instalments which have been debited to my account after 7 October 2007. Please help. Were you depending on downloaded transaction data for this account? Did the download link br...

CRM 4.0 Custom Report Filter Problem

Macro

conditional formatting in excel #3