Update CRM Data using vb.net

Hi,

I am new to CRM. I am trying to retrive and update information into CRM
using my VB.Net application. I am able to retrieve information from CRM. But
i am not able to update. Can any one tell me how to update contact
information using VB.Net. If any sample program it will help me to create
some applications. Thanks in advance.

Phani

0
Phani
8/4/2003 11:06:58 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Check out the Microsoft CRM examples on msdn.microsoft.com - a number of
these show updfating data

"Phani" <phanimadhavsv@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I am new to CRM. I am trying to retrive and update information into CRM
> using my VB.Net application. I am able to retrieve information from CRM.
But
> i am not able to update. Can any one tell me how to update contact
> information using VB.Net. If any sample program it will help me to create
> some applications. Thanks in advance.
>
> Phani

0
John

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

update column

Meeting updates #2

Money Plus not Updating Quotes

Using mouse wheel in VB editor

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Use exchange from a trusted domain

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Customer check data

Macro to seperate data

Need HELP! for Linking data

Online Price Updates
Somehow online price updating was turned on in my file. I have turned it off. However, when I go to delete the erroneous past-dated Online Prices for a particular stock, it appears they are initialling deleting, but when I return to the stock later, all the deleted online prices (from the past) are re-instated. It is as though none of the price deletions I performed have taken effect. How do I clean up these erroneous past online price updates? ...

Symbol Updating Only Every Few Days (if at all)
Using Money 2006, and have a symbol "VLO" that is only updating every few days. This stock was a duplicate (downloaded transaction created a new version of the same stock - my fault not clicking correct choice when asked). I've removed the symbol from the stock entry that was downloaded, renamed this entry to something bogus, deleting this renamed stock "from all accounts", then added the symbol back to the original VLO stock that I've been tracking for years. Now the stock just says "unch" in the portfolio view, and the price history is only updat...