Update Case History automatically after New Service Activity is sa

Hi All,
When a technician completes a service activity, a custom field on the form
"Current Status" will contain the details of the current status of the case.

The "Regarding" field on the Service Activity form already contains the
particular case.  I want to add the "Service Activity (Current Status)" field
contents to the beginning of the "Case (Current Status)" field to allow users
to see the current status of each case, with the last entry showing on the
top of the form.

Any ides would be welcome.

Thanks

--
David Dalton
IT Systems Ltd

Security Descriptors not updating
Anyone else having, or have had this problem when updating a custom role? Thanks! ...

automatically close second workbook 12-16-09
i have put the following code in to workbook 'A' to close workbook 'B' but it does not close book 'B' there is no error message Private Sub Workbook_BeforeClose(Cancel As Boolean) On Error Resume Next Workbooks("B.XLS").Close SaveChanges:=False ActiveWorkbook.Close SaveChanges:=True End Sub Several of us have tested your code..........both workbook_open which opens B.xls when A.xls opens and the workbook_beforeclose code. Works fine for me. All I can think of is that you are opening B.xls in a separate instance of Excel. If t...

Updating a table from Form Entry
I have a form that pops up when a user clicks a button to Print said form. The form is for the user to enter the name of the table and any footnotes for that particular form, this form is connected to a table that stores this information for everytime the report is printed. THe problem I having is that when the user enters the information and clicks [PRINT] the report is blank, when I open the table the info the user has entered has not updated onto the table yet. Is there a way so that when the user clicks [PRINT] the footnote table will update BEFORE the report prints? Larry -- Neve...

Update textbox on form
The following are events on two combo boxes on a subform "NewJobsSubform", the first sets the rowsource of the second and also sets a default value in the second. The second event sets the value in the text box "Sell" to the price associated with the RepProduct in cboRepProduct - collected from the table "RepairProducts". "Private Sub cboCatName_AfterUpdate() On Error Resume Next Me.cboRepProduct.RowSource = "SELECT RepairProduct.RepProduct FROM" & _ " RepairProduct WHERE CatName = '" & Me.cboCatName.Value...

referencing to worksheet names in macro for each new worksheet inserted
Hi I created a code to insert new worksheets and rename them according t values on the new worksheet itself. Say in Cell D1, i have th worksheet name. My question is when i want to refer to this worksheet in subsequen coding, how should i code it? For eg, How should i write the ???? for Sheets("????").select? Would creatin the a variable to store the names help? Thanks in advance Ken -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com After inserting your new worksheet set it's name equal to a variable. For example SHEETS.ADD VWORKSHEET = ACTIVESHEET.NAME This method ...

How to Change Value of Active Control
I'm writing a routine to change the value of any Active Control to null. I can get the name of the control using ActiveControl.Name but I can't figure out the syntax to change the value of this control. I've tried assigning it to variables but variables aren't working in a: Forms![variable]![variable] = "" Help "Sondreli" <Sondreli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA05A840-2AFE-4F98-ABE9-5D2DD17AE0B8@microsoft.com... > I'm writing a routine to change the value of any Active Control to null. > I > can g...

How Do I Copy My Outlook Files To My New Computer?
I exported my Outlook files from my old computer and burned them to a CD. During the export process, it asked me three times for a password. When I tried to import these files to my new computer I got "File access is denied. You do not have the permission required to access the file." Can anyone help? Apart from the fact that Import/Export options often lead to corruption - you should use a simple pst copy - The pst needs to be on the hd and the read only flag off, before In OL attempting to open it. NB not import <aprice6@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1145746658.84...

SOP History tables
We are trying to determine how some of the fields in the SOP30200 and SOP30300 tables are populated when contracts are invoiced since we are working on a conversion. The fields are: SOP30200 CUSTNMBR -we assume this is coming from the Bill To Customer Number on the Contract Header (SVC00600) PRBTADCD -we assume this is coming from the Bill To Address Code on the Contract Header (SVC00600) PRSTADCD (this is supposed to be a Ship To Address Code but we aren’t sure where it’s coming from since you don’t enter a main address code on the header – we don’t use the Sites button – most of the...

Is your microsoft office outlook download update looping?
-- PackersFAN In article <3F7B4D82-187F-4022-BF52-C085A98CF410@microsoft.com>, lambeau@discussions.microsoft.com says... > If you're talking about the outlook (hotmail) connector - yep - that's what it does for several of us it seems. Use this link: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=39db2b89-af2e- 41f9-a175-f93e1377959f&displaylang=en Or if you cannot unwrap, get the link is connected to from this page: http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/outlook/HA102225181033.aspx -- Duncan. Yes, I am experiencing same thing. "...

View in new Portfolio Manager
Older portfolio manager had a view available which displayed by type of security. I am unable to find this option in the new portfolio manager. Am I missing something? Charlie On May 22, 9:57=A0pm, charlie <char...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Older portfolio manager had a view available which displayed by type of > security. =A0I am unable to find this option in the new portfolio manager= .. =A0Am > I missing something? > Charlie You didn't state which version of Money you are using but I'll attempt to answer. If you are using Money Plus, you can choos...

Automatically Purging Transaction Logs
Hello, I am running Exchange Server 2003 and am looking for a method to aoutomatically purge transaction log files after succesful back up. Can anyone give me a good method of doing this? Thanks in advance. A successful backup automatically purges the transaction logs (if you're using Exchange-aware backup sw) -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT -------------------------------- "Hunter" <Hunter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4DF7D5C6-5422-4FAB-BC45-E9284E8F0CB9@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > I am running Exchange Server 2003 and am looking for a ...

Automatically redirecting profiles to a new exchange server?
OK old exchange server was SERVEROLD and new one is SERVERNEW (for arguments sake). The pc has lots of different profiles on it and I dont wanna manually change each profile to reflect the new server. Running Outlook 2002 is there a way to automatically do this? I believe I can use a prf file created using Custom Wizards from the Office Resource Kit and deploy this to do this for me. Can anyone give any more detailed info on how this can be done? Thanks <carlosvenegas@jellybeandesign.co.uk> wrote in message news:1132785375.328184.274520@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > OK ol...

Batch Activities
I want to select multiple contacts or multiple accounts to connect with one activity but all as seperate actions. Example: I want to place introduction calls to my top say 20 customers and I want to take one activity and input the subject and a date/time to be done and batch those top 20 so when I save I end up with 20 seperate introduction calls to place on my home page that will all have the ability to have seperate notes for the individual call! Please help if this is possible. krblastic@yahoo.com if you can assist. Thank you, KB ...

Automatically generate a new record
Can I autumatically generate a new record adding information (future date) from a current record? Yes. In your form have Double-click event call an append query that pull data from your form fields to append one record. INSERT INTO [YourTableToAppendInto] ( Field1, Field2, Field3, Field4 ) SELECT TOP 1 [Forms]![YourForm]![1stField] AS [X], [Forms]![YourForm]![2ndtField] AS [Y], [Forms]![YourForm]![2rdtField] AS [Z], [Forms]![YourForm]![4thtField] AS [A]; -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "Crown Jenny" wrote: > Can I autumatically generate a new record addin...

Update Existing Purchase Orders with New Exchange Rate
Hello, I have existing Purchase Orders in Great Plains 8.0 were some of the line items have been received is there a way to change the exchange rate for the remaining line items and any new line items added? Thanks, Brian M. Database Administrator ...

Send button not showing after updating to SP3
I have updated the office 2002's .msi file with SP3 for network distribution. After redeploying the updated file I few users do not have a send button when the try to send a message. I have tried to delete their accounts and set them up form scratch with no luck. My only work around was to install office from CD. I need to resolve this problem. The installation from the network is a great tool. Thanks DG ...

replacing a credit card account with a new account with same institution
My credit card was just replaced causing some credits and debits on the old account and transferred to a new account. Do I need to merge these accounts? When I update the accounts I only get a balance on th enew account and no transactions. Any advice would be appreciated. In microsoft.public.money, jeff.messett@gmail.com wrote: >My credit card was just replaced causing some credits and debits on >the old account and transferred to a new account. Do I need to merge >these accounts? When I update the accounts I only get a balance on th >enew account and no transactions. Any advice...

How To Update Jet Componenet on Win 7 ?
I just got a new system with Win 7 Pro installed. I loaded in Office 2000 and Office 2003. During loading of 2003, I removed everything of 2000 except for Access 2000. So I have both Access 2000 and Office 2003 on my system. I tried to do a regedit to change my Jet to allow non-standard filename extension and there wasn't a Jet folder. What do I do ??? This is the registry path I wanted: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Jet\4.0\Engines\Text Can someone tell me how can I see this Jet folder ??? Thank You, Gary If you're just wanting Win7 to open a fi...

OWA new message and reply message issues
The message box in bothe the new message windows and the reply windows do not load. I beleive this is probly just a security issue with IE, but it seems to work on other pc's with the same preferences. Has anyone else seen this. It only happens on a few pc's. Thanks, Howard ...

CRM 3.0 Upgrade. Missing notes in Cases, that were there in 1.2
Just finished my upgrade from 1.2 to 3.0 on Monday. Have been upgrading SFO clients over the last couple of days. All data came over fine, and all looks and is working great. Had a couple of users report that notes they had put in some of their Active Cases in 1.2 are no longer there. If they click the drop down arrow, the notes are in the summary. If the case is opened they are nowhere to be found. This is true in both the web/SFO client. Anyone have any ideas? Cheers, Terry I know of a limitation in v3 whereby the note title does not display in the note list view, this can be more ...

Copied Objects to new Page Move Around
Hello, I am trying to copy a set of interconnected Visio objects from one file to another. The copy itself seems to work okay, however, once the objects are pasted in the new, blank document, Visio goes ahead and re-organizes all the objects the way it wants to. Is there any way to STOP Visio from re-arranging pasted objects? Thanks in advance (I hope).... Keith C. Jakobs, MCP what kind of drawing? -- Hope this helps, Chris Roth Visio MVP "Keith Jakobs, MCP" <elohir@NOSPAM.hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OObzafNrFHA.1724@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hello, >...

How do I update my Outlook (standalone) to SR-1?
I use a stand alone copy of Outlook on my laptop with Windows ME. I would like to update the outlook to SR-1 so I can use some Franklin Planning Software I have. Any links or help is much appreciated. Jed Go to http://www.microsoft.com/office/downloads and click on the option to "Check for updates" and allow it to find what updates you need. It will automatically install the ones you select. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. &...

createprocess in a windows service?
Hi, i need to start my application from a NT service. So it is possible that the app can do its stuff without loggin on to the system... I created a such a NT service. I can start and stopp him. My problem is now: How can i start an application from that service? Is it possible and how? Thanks for all hints Greets, Holger -- http://www.kreissl.info For that You have to Create the Desktop Interactive services to show you r program on User Desktop. look for this article http://www.codeproject.com/system/iconservice.asp -- With Regards Alok Gupta Visit me at http://alok.bizhat.com ...

I'd like to do a mass update of salesperson ID against multiple c.
I'd like to do a mass update of salesperson ID against multiple customers. My customer is manually updating the salesperson ID against each customer. They are replacing the existing ID with a new ID. Same IDs occur against multiple customers. To speed things up they would a mass update feature. Is it possible? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the sugg...