Update 873262 Problem

The latest performance enhancement for the Outlook Sales client is 873262.
The install instructions say to install the update on the client . . . while
on the downloads page for this update, it only shows a server file.  So
which one is right?

--
Brandon Smith
IT Director

0
Brandon
5/6/2005 8:57:18 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I should have included the links:

The download page is:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=133a85d0-e3e3-4356-908d-9fb6e4fa3501&displaylang=en

The KB page (w/ instructions) is:

"Brandon" <bsmith@presentationsdirect.nospam.com> wrote in message
> The latest performance enhancement for the Outlook Sales client is 873262.
> The install instructions say to install the update on the client . . .
> while on the downloads page for this update, it only shows a server file.
> So which one is right?
>
> --
> Brandon Smith
> IT Director
> Presentations Direct - Specialized Office Equipment & Supplies
> http://www.presentationsdirect.com

0
Brandon
5/6/2005 9:03:41 PM
Figured it out.  Tried to install it on the client and it said it couldn't
find the CRM server.  So the KB 873262 is wrong when it says to install it
on the Outlook clients.

--

>I should have included the links:
>
> The download page is:
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=133a85d0-e3e3-4356-908d-9fb6e4fa3501&displaylang=en
>
> The KB page (w/ instructions) is:

> Brandon Smith
> IT Director
> Presentations Direct - Specialized Office Equipment & Supplies
> http://www.presentationsdirect.com
>
> "Brandon" <bsmith@presentationsdirect.nospam.com> wrote in message
>> The latest performance enhancement for the Outlook Sales client is
>> 873262. The install instructions say to install the update on the client
>> . . . while on the downloads page for this update, it only shows a server
>> file. So which one is right?
>>
>> --
>> Brandon Smith
>> IT Director
>> Presentations Direct - Specialized Office Equipment & Supplies
>> http://www.presentationsdirect.com

0
Brandon

Here is fix for Windows file problems

Problem with CFTPConnection

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

Worksheet Auto update
I need to find a way to automate a process. Is there a way to automatically replace the content of a worksheet with the content of another one? Every morning I get a sales report in excel for the previous day sales. I save it in a folder and then I do a pivot table on this sheet to determine sales by product category for example. The following day, I open the previous day file, replace the sales report with the new one and then refresh my pivot table. Is there a way to have my sales report update anytime I get a new sales report? To be more clear I have a workbook with two tabs: Pivot...

[ANN] Office 11.3.8 update

OL2002 Problem : HELP, SOS, MAYDAY

request to solve my problem #5

Updating a chart Automatically

Updating Credit Card Information
I have been trying counless times to update my credit card information from several Banks, but Money states that the system is unaavaible or the transaction cannot be completed at this time. What can I do to correct this problem. On 2005-03-23, Lou <Lou@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have been trying counless times to update my credit card information from > several Banks, but Money states that the system is unaavaible or the > transaction cannot be completed at this time. What can I do to correct this > problem. Well it depends on how long you've been tr...

Money Updates #2

Excel List Sorting Problem (Descending)

Printing problem in booklet format

problem opening up program/file

Money deluxe 2007 password problem
When I update my bank account transactions I get a message saying that my account was not updated because my password is incorrect. I then go into account info and have to update my password. I save the update, but then it happens again sporadically when I open Money at later times. Is there a way to fix this glitch? ...

Updating a workbook from many workbooks.
I am using excel 2003. I have a report workbook that has 27 other workbooks that it gets information from. What is the easiest way to update the report workbook with out me singularily opening each of the 27 other work books. The are all under the same folder on the same drive. including the report workbook. Hi Outrigger You have not said what you want to do when all of the books are open. The following code opens all 27 workbooks for you. If you could post more information we might be able to get you a more specific result. Change the file path to suit. Take care Mar...

can a cell auto update?
Is it possible to have a cell update to the current date when ever you save a change to a file? =NOW( ) "B.B" <me@mail.com> wrote in message news:%Aw0h.201480$R63.89840@pd7urf1no... > Is it possible to have a cell update to the current date when ever you > save a change to a file? > Just to let everyone know, I think when the subject line of a post is changed, it can mess up the threading in newsgroup readers. I've seen what look like orphaned "Re:" posts as the top post here and there, and I think that's what causes it. -- Earl Ki...

printing problems with memorized reports
We have recently been running into printing problems with our memorized reports. We will print preview a report and it will look fine on screen, then we will send to the printer, and the report print extremely small in the corner of the page. However if we go back in and re-print the report then it will print normal size on the page. We are not making any settings changes at all, and when it does this appears to just be at random. We are printing to an HP laserjet 4000 series printer that is on our network. We've used RMS with the same configuration for approx. 5 years now and ...

Reports and sub-reports problems
Dear Sirs,I have a report with 4 sub-reports.How can it be that 2 sub-reports are showing the data triple.Can someone help?ThanksKlaus I just realized. It's not due to being a subreport - it's already showing on the normal report triple data. It was not before and I did not change anything. I hope that someone can help me.Thanks Klaus"Amateur" wrote:> Dear Sirs,> I have a report with 4 sub-reports.> How can it be that 2 sub-reports are showing the data triple.> Can someone help?> Thanks> Klaus...

connection problems
a popup saying internet explorer cannot diaplay webpage and it is a connection problem -- eummer2010 how does your problem/question pertain to windows update? terri wrote: > a popup saying internet explorer cannot diaplay webpage and it is a > connection problem Hello Terry, Would be nice if you could tell us more information, like what OS you're using, Service Pack, what other security software are you running, if any? etc. IE6 ? IE7 ? IE8 ? Repoяt problems and check for solutions automatically <http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/...