Upcoming CRM event?

CRM v1.2 will be out later on, is there any CRM presentation coming up later
on before CRM is on the market? (Hosted by Microsoft)

Thanks.

0
Joe
11/8/2003 12:56:33 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

CRM Server components for Outlook
I am able to use IE for CRM. I would now like to install CRM for Outlook. During the installation, I am asked for the CRM server, I type in the server but the program says it can not find the CRM server components. Any suggestions? >-----Original Message----- >I am able to use IE for CRM. I would now like to install >CRM for Outlook. During the installation, I am asked for >the CRM server, I type in the server but the program says >it can not find the CRM server components. > >Any suggestions? >. >What version of Outlook are you running? If Outlook 2000 ...

Can't choose the right CRM !
Hi, May be not the right place to post but is there someone to help me to choose the right application (Axapta, CRM, Navision, Salomon ...). I'm searching for a simple but powerfull application to manage all the inquiries to my company (all the leads). I want to keep track of the call, what the customer want, create a folder with an ID to have a reference, what we done after we made an offer (send email, have a phone call, ...). I want to make an offer and qualified it so later I can know the amount for a product, a custmer, ... Regards Pierre Your requirements are all met by Mic...

CRM 4.0 Outlook client #2
I posted an earlier problem with getting Customizations option to show up in settings when using the Outlook 2007 client. I didn't get much help, so I am hoping that rephrasing my question will help. I received one reply that said customizations were not available in the outlook client, but I have seen it and have been able to get it to appear a couple times in my Outlook. The problem is that no one knows what causes it to come and go. Once I was able to get it to appear by clearing the cache in outlook and clearing cookies in IE. I have not been able to reproduce this one. Th...

Where can download latest CRM 3 Outlook CD
Hi. May i know where can download the latest CRM 3 Outlook CD. this link it is the latest one http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=740E1B3B-11C3-4AEF-B2E3-8309E0CF1BB0&displaylang=en thank you Yes, the link you does point to the latest CRM 3 Outlook. Don't forgot to also install the Update Rollup 2 afterwards. You can find that by browsing to www.microsoft.com/downloads and entering "crm update rollup 2" in the box next to search all downloads. "Ng" wrote: > Hi. > > May i know where can download the latest CRM 3 Outlook CD. &g...

RE: Installation of CRM Outlook client v1.2
Hello happy hunters, BACKGROUND INFO Having serious issues installing the Outlook CRM client v1.2 on a Windows 2000 / Office 2003 (Certified Partner copy). Have the Server v1.2 installed on a Windows 2000 Server with SQL Server 2000 SP3 and also have SQL server existing on the client machine but have 'had' the Outlook client v1.0 working in this config (but this was with Office 2000 SP3 + hotfix). I guess I made the mistake of uninstalling the CRM client (including MSDE) before uninstalling Office 2000, and then installing Office 2003 followed by attempting to install the ...

CRM 1.2 Reports using external data...
Is this supported or not -- the KB says no... but I could have sworn that OLE DB and ODBC connections to external databases were supported in CRM 1.2??? Kristina It is not support. Thanks Hi, found an earlier post and you guys may like to try it out. Pls reply if you have any positive results. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Lynch" <peter.lynch@optevia.com.SPAMFREE> Newsgroups: microsoft.public.crm Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 12:30 AM Subject: Re: data sources for Crystal Reports > Mark > > You would need to get a file called crdb_odbc.dl...

An error accurs while trying to add the report to Microsoft CRM
Dear all, i have a problem in uploading the report in CRM 3.0 I had already 'full' reinstall CRM, but the error still occurs. I also cannot create a new categories of reports. When i click 'OK' it cannot appears in the categories list!! Here is the error message. "Error Uploading report! An error accurs while trying to add the report to Microsoft CRM. Try adding the report again, if this problem continues, contact your system administrator" I use Win2003 Server Standard Edition with SQL 2000 Server, develope with Visual Studio 2003 and SQL Reporting Services. I a...

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 videos on channel9.msdn.com
As we get closer to an RTM of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 we have started to put together some screencasts talking about the technology. If there's something you would like to see discussed in a screencast let us know. http://channel9.msdn.com/Showpost.aspx?postid=361020 http://channel9.msdn.com/Showpost.aspx?postid=364853 ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft Dynamics ISV Architect Evangelist http://blogs.msdn.com/usisvde ...

Problems installing to MS CRM 3
Installing MS CRM 3 (RTM code) with trial licence to SBS 2003 Server with SP1. Install reporting an error on SRS where the HTTP:\\SERVERNAME can't be reached. I note that the default web site doesn't have a host header - is this what is causing the problem ? Have already performed the recommended work around (deactivating loopback check) on SBS. Generally frustrated with this as we were all told that the installation was much simpler now !! ...

CRM SF Outlook: Succesful Install, cannot access though
Can some one plz explain stepwise how to access CRM SFO. I cant locate any documentation to it. Thugh it has been succesfuly installed on my machine. Please guide me how to go around with it. Thanks g Best bet for free documentation is the Implementation Guide. Also this excellent site: http://www.mscrmexperts.com which happens to host a white paper you might be interested in on the SFO. info@sharedcal.co.uk www.sharedcal.co.uk Your fast route for team calendar view sharing in MSCRM 1.2! "Gautam Sachdev" <gautamsachdeva@gmail.com> wrote in message news:739B7E8A-828E-415...

CRM 4.0 Mail Merge Template
I created a new Word Mail Merge template in CRM 4.0. After saving the new template record, I used Create Template in Word to create a template and saved it as .xml on my desktop. I then attached this xml file to the template record. However, when I go to use it from Accounts view, I do not see the Addin menu in Word 2007. Thanks in advance. if you are using web client then close the outlook as it must not be running. It will be either additional tab or it will be in "mailing". /Aamir ...

Error with the Deployment Manager- access to the file \CRM\_xslfiles\1_Create.xsl refused
Dear all, Dear all, Configuration: CRM 1.2 on a SBS2003 with the rollup 1.2 I 'm unable to deploy my customization . Indeed, as usual i created some new customization fields through the deployment manager and i added them to the account form. No problem with this. But when i launched the Deployment Manager for publishing it failed after a while and it seems there is a problem to access to the following ..xsl file: ...\CRM\_xslfiles\1_Create.xsl. Before i didn't have this problem. Strange? In the event log i have the message: "Erreur ProcessImportWorkItem : Access to the file &...

Can a particular event be excluded from system event log?
I'm running XP Pro SP3 and my system log is difficult to monitor because it's overwhelmed by hundreds of innocuous information events, all with the same event number. Is there a way of preventing these particular events from appearing in the log, short of filtering out all information type events? The PC is an HP DC6005 MT with integrated ATI Radeon HD 4200 graphics. Offending event details are: Source - ati2mtag; Category - DVD-OV; ID - 62464; User- N/A; Description - UVD Information. The events are associated with video rendering and can be suppressed by modifying...

event 1018
When my online back up runs it fails and I get several event 1018 errors that says I need to restore the information store. The drive it is store on says it has a bad block but when I reactivate the drive and try to run the backup again, the backup fails. What is the best way to approach this? Should I try to run a diag on the drive first or should I try to run the diag utilities on the information store? Thanks, Ben The best way is to restore, provided that your good backup was not overwritten by failed ones AND Circullar Logging is disabled. Second best is to introduce second server in...

Event to click into TaskBar of app
Hi all, I have a problem about catching/hooking mini/maxi events when user click into an app on taskbar? WM_NC messages. For example, do a WM_NCLBUTTONDBLCLK handler and if you don't call the superclass you won't get the maximize-on-double-click. For some of the events, WM_SYSCOMMAND messages. In particular, the special cases of SC_MINIMIZE and SC_MAXIMIZE are what are called from the system menu, which is what is available from the taskbar. joe On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 09:07:56 +0700, "James Duy Trinh \(VietDoor\)" <vietdoor@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi all, >...

auto track outlook mails in crm 4.0
Hi all, In order to auto track outlook emails in crm 4.0, I have done followings but it does not working, can anyone help me pls?. Thanks. CRM-> Settings -> Adminstration -> Users Select the specific user and under the general tab (which whould be the default tab shown) there is a section called E-Mail Access Configuration. Select the incoming to: Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook. If you would like CRM to send email outgoing, you can do so under the outgoing property but for my setup, we leave it at None. Now, go into the dropdown option in Outlook Outlook -> CRM -> Opt...

Track in CRM causes SQL Error (CRM 4.0)
Hi all, We've got a couple of clients who are seeing apparently random SQL server errors when they click the Track in CRM button in the 4.0 Outlook client. The error reads: "A SQL Server error occurred. Try this action again. If the problem continues check the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community for solutions or contact your organization's Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator. Finally, you can contact Microsoft Support." There is no corresponding error in either the client computer's event log or server event logs that I can find. They don't seem to have any ...

All day event data type
What is the data type for an "all day event in Outlook". I would like to use Access to help automate my need to enter a weekend on call schedule. These events are allways allday. I have seen an example of doing this for regular appointments, but not for all day events. Also, in the outlook.application.(value) what is the value called for an all day event? Thanks AllDayEvent is boolean, it is either true or false. Check out http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa211368(office.11).aspx HTH, JP On Jan 20, 3:02=A0am, GeraldF <m...@somewhere.com> wrote: > What is t...

CRM and ERP
Hello, Our custome is planning to buy a new ERP applicaitons Axapta or Navision. So we have good chance to place Microsoft CRM Dynamic and integrate to ERP applications of Axapta or Navision. My first question is what you suggested Axapta or Navision? Take into consideration CRM integration with ERP. if any one has integration experience? how easy or difficult this might be? any one experienced That is like asking should I wear the red shirt or the blue shirt. Without more information about your company and your needs there is no one right answer to your question on Navision ...

How to create events in COM interop(in c#)
This is my COM wrapper written in c#. using System.Runtime.InteropServices; namespace SAFE_NAMESPACE_NAME { #region Events raised by your COM class public delegate void Event1Handler(int i, int j); [Guid("C37B4CE2-E6F0-404b-836A-722064BADBF1"), InterfaceType(ComInterfaceType.InterfaceIsIDispatch) ] public interface EVENTS_NAME { // TODO: Insert event handlers for events your class raises here. [DispId(1)] void Event1(int i, int j); } #endregion #region Interface published by your COM class [Guid("117E0536-B80A-45b5-92BA-81B7AF5BAE5E"), InterfaceType(ComInte...

Is it possible to run MS CRM Forms inside of parent Iframe/Form? How pass to CRM login/password programatically from parent form? Thanks. i believe this is what you're looking for: http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com/2006/06/showing-associated-activities-in.html unsupported but it works. is_vlb50@hotmail.com wrote: > Is it possible to run MS CRM Forms inside of parent Iframe/Form? > How pass to CRM login/password programatically from parent form? > Thanks. No,I need to display full crm inside my application.And pass login information to crm. Thanks. rvrebel@gmail.com wrote: >...

We need assistance programing a front end for CRM on WM5
We are a certified partner in Canada looking for assistance with a project. Our client uses CRM 3.0 to manage their franchisees, which will use Windows Mobile 5.0 devices in the field to manage leads, sales, invoices, service calls, etc. The CRM end has already been customized and rolled out. We are looking for a partner to program the Wm5 front end to integrate through the internet to the CRM application, and CACHE all the information the franchisee will need to access when OFFLINE. Microsoft has committed to a CASE STUDY around this, and all partners will be referenced and potential...

1.2 CRM
I noticed that when our Customer Support area creates a case and links this case to a Contact Record (the contact record in turn is linked to an Account Record) and they open up the associated Account record, click on the "Cases" tab, all cases linked to this account should be visible. This does not appear to be the case. Does 3.0 act the same way as v1.2? ...

CRM email router requires Outlook Express components...
Hi, Just thought I'd pass on our success story with CRM-Exchange integration. We've been experiencing nothing but headaches with the Exchange Router configuration in the past week. We were not able to send emails from CRM and/or Web interface. What we had determine was that Outlook Express needs to be installed on the CRM servers. We are running CRM 3.0 on 2003 servers. However, by default, our servers are setup without Outlook Express components. Tons and tons of logs were passed back and forth to Microsoft BS. We decided to test by installing OE components and this finally reso...

Customisation CRM 1.2
We have CRM system installed, fully operational and working. I created and configure a queue user for receiving support e-mails. But is it any possibility to setup some kind of auto-responder, so it will send back response back to customer with unique number. I know that I can assign the number by modifying web-server script, but may be there is some other way to do it? Best regards, Aleksey I guess, CRM post-callouts is the one of the supported options to achieve what you need. Renatas. "Alex" wrote: > We have CRM system installed, fully operational and > workin...