Unviewable View

Greetings!

I've created a view in the CRM database through SQL Server Management Studio
that is viewable to me. but not to anyone else, including people. This also
applies to any non-Filtered table. Can anyone suggest a reason for this?
0
Brandford (1)
7/16/2009 5:12:01 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

This will be a permissions issue. You need to ensure that the CRM
Security Groups (SQLAccessGroup etc) have access.
Note that in general creating additional objects in the CRM database
is unsupported - in general you should create your objects (eg views
etc) in a separate database.
Regards,
Chris
http://mscrm4u.blogspot.com
0
chris.cohen (132)

Can't save customized task view in OL 2003
After customizing a task view, I don't see a way to save it. When I close and reopen Outlook, the customized view is lost. The view reverts to the default view. View, Arrange By, Current View, Define to create views to save. That said, outlook normally saves the changes in a 'one-off' view that displays only on the current folder. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tip...

How do I change the format of how my active cell in Excel is view.
I sometimes have trouble locating which cell is active in my Excel worksheet. I would like to be able to change it to something other than just a heavy black border. Here is one way that highlights the row and column of the activecell. Private Sub WorkSheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) Cells.FormatConditions.Delete With Target.EntireRow .FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, Formula1:="TRUE" .FormatConditions(1).Interior.ColorIndex = 35 End With With Target.EntireColumn .FormatConditions.Delete .FormatConditions.Add T...

how do I set up my email to view in outlook?
Ok, I've tried unsucessfully a million times to link outlook to my email account. I've tried with my hotmail account and now I am trying with my cox address and I obviously don't know what I'm doing. can someone please put me out of my misery?! Struggling wrote: > Ok, I've tried unsucessfully a million times to link outlook to my email > account. I've tried with my hotmail account and now I am trying with my cox > address and I obviously don't know what I'm doing. can someone please put me > out of my misery?! Call tech support at Cox. You&...

Outlook 03
Is there any way in Outlook 03 to view both one's folder list and shortcuts simultaneously (i.e. the way it works in Outlook 2000)? No, not possible -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Brett" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:311b01c4710b$7d2a4e40$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Is there any way in Outlook 03 to view both one's folder > list and shortcuts simultaneously (i.e. the way it works > in Outl...

How can I add "my closed activities" view to workplace
Hi, I want to add "My closed activities" view into the view dropdown list at WorkPlace\activities Anybody know how to do it? Thank you very much! Regards, Raymond ...

Contact History
Would someone please advise ... what is the name of the view for History. History appears in the nav bar on Account, Contact etc - the screen view needs to be changed/altered. Shouldn't be too difficult, though unable to locate a History view in Customisation? Cheers, Mandy. I believe it is the Closed Activity Associated View under the Activity entity. "Mandy" wrote: > Would someone please advise ... what is the name of the view for History. > History appears in the nav bar on Account, Contact etc - the screen view > needs to be changed/altered. Shouldn...

View Conditional Formats on worksheet?
Is there an easy way to scroll over a worksheet to see what the Conditional Formatting is for various cells? I know you can go through 'Format' - 'Conditional Formatting', but that can be very laborious. I'm reviewing a fairly large worksheet where there are errors in the conditional formatting, but most appear fine. I'd like to be able to scroll over cells and see what the formatting is. Is this possible? Thanks! -Bill Certainly not by hovering the mouse over the cell, but you can set up a worksheet_change event to bring up the formatting (and maybe ...

Viewing 2 tabs in same workbook
Is there a way to view 2 tabs in a workbook at the same time, so I don't have to keep switching back and forth to grab numbers from one tab to another? Hi, sorry but you cannot, why do you have to grab # from the other sheet, why you don't use formulas, with an example maybe I can help "KC" wrote: > Is there a way to view 2 tabs in a workbook at the same time, so I don't have > to keep switching back and forth to grab numbers from one tab to another? With your workbook open, In Excel 2003: Window >> New Window then Window >> Compar...

How do I View Mailbox Stats? i.e. inbox, sent totals
Is there a way to view general stats for users. I have been to the system manager and drilled down to mail boxes. That shows mailbox, size, total items. I need to see how those items are categorized. If they are mostly inbox, deleted items, sent items, etc. Thanks in Advance for your help On Feb 7, 10:10 am, cowen <c...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a way to view general stats for users. I have been to the system > manager and drilled down to mail boxes. That shows mailbox, size, total > items. I need to see how those items are categorized. If they are mostly ...

Unable to view reports
I am using Money 2007 - I just upgraded from 2005 and now I can't view any reports. When I go to load a report I get the quick pie chart thing that fills in, then it says loading and the work loading never leaves the screen. I never get my report. -- Thank you In microsoft.public.money, webshare wrote: >I am using Money 2007 - I just upgraded from 2005 and now I can't view any >reports. When I go to load a report I get the quick pie >chart thing that fills in, then it says loading and the work loading never >leaves the screen. I never get my report. In XP, go to ...

Opening View Selection
In a prior version of Money, I was able to select "Last Page Viewed" as an option for the page loaded when Money starts! In Money 2007, you are presented with several choices. But, I want to go directly to "Portfolio". Is there any way to do this in version 2007? Thanks in advance! In microsoft.public.money, Patrick wrote: >In a prior version of Money, I was able to select "Last Page Viewed" as an >option for the page loaded when Money starts! In Money 2007, you are >presented with several choices. But, I want to go directly to "Portfoli...

How to view budget when entering in item?
I have a budget setup for items entered into the food category. I'd like to see where I am each time I enter a food item or go back and look at a food item already entered. Sometimes I see the progress bar at the bottom of the register that shows how much of the budget I've used for food items. I don't see that now, although I haven't paid attention to it in a while. Is there a way to have it always appear for budgeted items? Thanks, Brett What version/edition? Advanced or Essential Register, if applicable? Are split transactions involved? "brett" <account@...

portfolio view #3
it looks like the settings in portfolio view were changed the last time i did a program update. it deleted my customized portfolio views and will not save the customized view i create. when i exit ms money and get back in, i have to choose the saved setting - prior to the update it would remember the last portfolio view i was using. if you set the options to 'start money with this page open:' it opens the home page, not the last page you were using. what is microsoft doing, can't they leave well enough alone? ...

CFileDialog to default to Details view?
How can I get Details view to be the default view of my CFileDialog box's list object? TIA I don't know how to do this in a documented way. Possible hack: If you really want to get crazy you could watch the control in spy and see what msgs are sent when you manually issue the command yourself. Maybe then in the initdialog msg or something like that when the dialog is being initialized you can send that msg to the ctrl. "Steve S" <SSerrell@WAGSTAFF.com> wrote in message news:%235%23Wz82gDHA.2248@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > How can I get Details view to be the def...

Can't View HTML
After upgrading to office SP3 all of my email is viewed only as plain text. I must have changed some setting... how can I get email to show as html (or RTF) ? Thanks! I looked at every setting for OL 2k SP3 trying to find a way to view email as HTML. Any suggestions? Frank "Frank" <frank@NOSPAMewhitecap.com> wrote in message news:4079e1aa$0$79346$812600b3@news.nntpaccess.com... > After upgrading to office SP3 all of my email is viewed only as plain text. > I must have changed some setting... how can I get email to show as html (or > RTF) ? > > Thanks! >...

Contact View #2
I did not see this so I'm trying to send it again. I am using Outlook 2000. I am trying to create a new card view and have added the Notes field but it doesn't show up. It shows up in the Detailed Address Cards view but I can't get it work in my own view. Anyone else had this problem and figured out how to get it to work? Thanks, Debbie ...

am unable to view or use sheet tabs
Trying to copy excel worksheet to powerpoint. Closed Excel program. Now am unable to see the worksheet tabs, let alone use them. Ditto for the original that was emailed to me when I went back with the thought of re-downloading it. TOOLS / OPTIONS / SHEET TABS HTH, Gary Brown "dazed and confused" wrote: > Trying to copy excel worksheet to powerpoint. Closed Excel program. Now am > unable to see the worksheet tabs, let alone use them. Ditto for the original > that was emailed to me when I went back with the thought of re-downloading it. tools>options>VIEW>sh...

Outlook
I previously used Outlook Express and was able to view HTML messages without any problem. Now that I am using Outlook (it's 97 v8.02) I cannot view any incoming HTML messages. They are plain text. Can anyone advise a solution? Thank you, Jane You are correct. HTML support was introduced in Outlook 98. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Normand" <IT@jpi-plastics.com> wrote in message news:0bbd01c347cd$b6b0be50$a601280a@p...

windows xp home op system viewing options
I've been running windows xp, home & pro, for some time now. In that system, pics that you have in your comp can be displayed in thumbnail form like a web page. My ancient monitor just blew up, and I FINALLY got a flat screen 20" monitor, but now the thumbs are MICROSCOPIC!! I've used the display settings to enhance the view to 150%, but it only affects text. Also, Explorer 8 has zoom features, but many of the programs, and my big want, the thumbnail pics are so tiny they're hurting my eyes to see them. Can we adjust the size of displayed files in the hard ...

How do I set publisher 2003 to always open in 100% view?
I need to set publisher 2003 to open all files with the same view and zoom size. It's frustrating having to enlarge each time I open a file. Currently all files open at the default view of 75%. Also would love to know how to get pulisher to show me the page number box at the bottom of the screen - it has disappeared. F9 will zoom to 100% Then there is this from Ed Bennett Default Zoom Add-in v1.0---Scroll down. http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/add-ins -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Keith" <Keith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2005...

Tasks - Monthly View
Outlook 2003, standalone computer. For some reason the rules don't function on my calendar view (month) of Tasks. Even the Default ones don't work. IE completed tasks should be strikethrough, and overdue ones in a different colour mine is supposed to be purple. But they all show as regular 8pt Tacoma. I did upgrade from Office XP a year or so ago. This is really frustrating because all my Tasks show up on the Calendar, even though I've completed some. Any suggestions? ...

unobstructive view from the cockpit
When i have an unobstructive view out the front from the cockpit, I can't get the same unobstructive view looking to the sides or back using the hat switch. I use to be able to get a fully unobstructive view in the old Flight Simulator in all directions which is great for looking back. Now when i look back all i see is the seat. In article <3D086695-68DF-4401-8633-B5D2F69CBD35@microsoft.com>, kydave467 <kydave467@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When i have an unobstructive view out the front from the cockpit, I can't get > the same unobstructive view look...

View all records but start with blank record
Hello. I have a Sales Leads form that users will be entering new leads into. RIght now I have data entry set to yes so when they open it they get a new record. I would still like them to be able to view all other records though. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200709/1 Let me assume that your tbl_LEADS has a LeadID - perhaps an auto-number. Set Data Entry = False Set Allow Additions = TRUE Method 1: Change the recodr source for the form to something like this: SELECT * FROM [tbl_LEAD...

doc/view question,
Hi, I just wanted to make sure I am working correctly with the doc/view philosophy. I have 4 views (from CSplitterWnd) to output some data from four different perspectives. So basically I store the data I want to display in CMyDocument class. Then I derive four different CView classes, and overload the OnDraw method for each with the code that draws the data in the unique way. Then I "attach" these view classes to the splitter window panes with the CSplitterWnd::CreateView method. Is this the correct usage? Thanks in advance. vsgdp wrote: > Hi, I just wanted to ma...

Unable to view delivery restrictions in Exchange 2003 (help!) :(
Well, we've struggled through the process and have settled on using exmerge to migrate the data from 5.5 to 2003. Everything seems to be in place and working. The ADMT brought all of our users over with their passwords, we are in a native mode AD, and we can access created mailboxes via OWA and even get exmerge to import the data (all have been obstacles along the way at various points). We now have a totally clean install of the entire AD (both DCs were rebuilt from scratch), and a clean OS/Exchange install on the Exchange server. We have found that if we apply the critical updates prio...