Unsupported database collation detected. error during upgrade

Hi,

I receive the Unsupported database collation detected. error during the
upgrade process from 1.2 to 3.0
what can I do to solve this and perform the upgrade????

thanks.

Jerome.

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Error in Outlook Today

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

compact database in VBA access 2007

Problem with Database Wizard

error 553

80070005 error #2

Exchange database forensic
I would like to know if I can with vbscript, and WMI access an exchange database and search for a specific string in either the subject field or the body? I would also like to know if I use exmerge to extract to a PST then use a script or command line tool to find a string in the message of subject or in the body I would also be interested in third party software vendors that can offer this functionality Please include a link if one is available for reference Thank you, John You might want to see if exmerge alone will do what you want: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/328202/en-u...

List the UNIQUE certain fields from the database
Dear Experts, Please help related to the above subject. From this discussion, got the following formula which is work well and faster for small of database. =OFFSET($G$1,MATCH(0,MMULT(--TRANSPOSE(TRANSPOSE(DATA)=I$1:I1),ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&ROW()-1))/ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&ROW()-1))),0)-1,0,1,1) where $G$1, the first row of DATA. how to convert it to VBA as this time i have a huge database. for Tab Data, Advanced, Unique Record only (works well also, but i need the VBA). basically we would like to do similar like this: Data Sample Vendor Name A B...

I am following the instructions page 331 to load the Adventure Networks database. I am running on an absolutely fresh Win2003 SBS and have followed all the instructions. A couple of problems (referring to the bullets in the manual): 2. My Administrator account has domain and local admininstrator privileges and was used to install MS CRM. MS CRM works perfectly. So far so good. 7. I cannot confirm that the five users were created? Why is that? What should I do about it? 10. After entering URL I get an error: That I do not have a MS CRM license??? Help, - Jakob Jakob, ...

How to detect my tray icon covered by another app.?
Could someone tell me how to detect my system tray icon covered by another application? If the tray icon is covered, I don't want to update the icon. Thank you very much in advance. "L. Zhou" <lzhou97@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:u1HUfApYDHA.2476@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Could someone tell me how to detect my system tray icon covered by another > application? If the tray icon is covered, I don't want to update the icon. > > Thank you very much in advance. > > Hmm, I doubt that is possible... The only thing I think you can do is to duplicat...

CRM Error

smtp authentification errors
Hello, I just installed Exchange 2003. It all works fine. I=B4m now=20 retrieving the emails via pop-con and pop3. However I=20 cannot send any authenticicated emails, because the=20 exchange server sends a wrong authentification account to=20 the mail provider, despite the fact, that the right one to=20 be used is enterd. The mail provider tells me that he recives a smtp call,=20 but it=B4s aborted by his server. We do not have a static IP but a dynamic IP, that changes=20 every 24 hours. If a messages is sent to an existing hotmail account the=20 following error message is displayed in the ...

#error in the calculated field
Hello, I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. My qeustion is, is it the reason we see the "# error" in the VAT checking field??. I tried to ck formula in the qrid query, nothing wrong Thanks for your explanation -- H. Frank Situmorang On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 23:33:01 -0800, Frank Situmorang <hfsitumo2001@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to >input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. > >My q...

Error when changing average perpetual
I Have the following error in Microsoft Dynamics GP on the screen of average perpetual "Message #10577 Missing" somebody knows about this??? Thankļæ½s. Gabriela Martinez. ...

OFFLINE DATABASE for MANAGER
I'd like to be able to take a copy of the MSSQL Database with me when I'm away from the store to run reports and analyze ect.... Microsoft will give a SQL query with some extremely long GUID or something like it and it is supposed to allow 48 hours of use of the database but it never did work. I always get the error about not being able to find the license/dongle - this is just stupid. You should be able to take a copy of the database and run the Admin/Manager programs. Its not like I'm going to RUN the POS in my living room or on a plane - DUH! Regards, David Vino 100 ...

Software and Database Shapes for Microsoft Visio
For those that may have missed them A set of Microsoft Visio stencils containing shapes for creating Express-G, ORM, Jackson, and ROOM notation diagrams. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=6297cf81-c071-4bea-bd9d-fde692536e5a al ...

Internet connection, but visio 2003 not detecting...how can i act.
Ok...I just installed it and I have an internet connection but it isnt detecting the internet connection. I uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing is helping. I need this program for my class and nothing is working. It wont even give me the option to activate by phone...Help! Lol are you firewalled? al "angelay929" <angelay929@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA17E716-25F3-48A9-B770-22EC224DB4FB@microsoft.com... > Ok...I just installed it and I have an internet connection but it isnt > detecting the internet connection. I uninstalled and reinsta...

install 2003 upgrade problem
I recently bought a new computer with Win 7 OS. I have Office 2003 installed on my old XP computer. The problem is I have an upgrade version and can't find my original Office 97 cd. I had to have it when Office 2003 was installed on the XP computer after the hard drive crashed in 2006. I don't need a new version for my home use so would like to install my upgrade Office 2003 version on the Win 7 computer. Is there any way to get the upgrade to install when I don't have the old cd to put in when it asks for it. I still have the C of A with the product ID for Offi...

upgrade
I have the Money98 Financial Suit Version 6. Can I upgrade to Money 2004 Deluxe without physically reentering all the data now in Money 98? If you stay with the same localization, (i.e., no M98UK->M04US) M04 is **supposed** to be able to upgrade your data file seamlessly. Some people have been less fortunate. "Manfred" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:143401c3dfa8$5c009e30$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I have the Money98 Financial Suit Version 6. Can I > upgrade to Money 2004 Deluxe without physically reentering > all the data now in Money 9...