Unitek's Microsoft CRM Dedicated Portal Comes to the Rescue of Bus

Unitek Education, one of North America's leading IT education and training
organizations, has announced the introduction of a personalized Microsoft CRM
portal. In essence, this high-powered, all in one educational solution caters
to the advanced needs of Unitek's clients and valued customers.

Fremont, CA (PRWEB) February 4, 2008 -- With this new portal, Unitek will be
able to better service the ever growing educational needs of its Microsoft
CRM customer base at its own Microsoft CRM Blog.
(http://www.unitek.com/training/microsoft/crm/blog) Experience gained through
successful implementation of Microsoft CRM for itself as well as for its
clients coupled with its extensive knowledge gained through teaching
Microsoft CRM, afford Unitek the ability to make this portal a god send for
business and IT professionals faced with the day to day challenges inherit in
implementing and supporting a CRM application.

This resource is a major upgrade to the extensive suit of training tools and
will provide users with an enhanced interface and online experience. As such,
it will act as a virtual gold mine of information for both business and IT
professionals and Microsoft CRM customers.

In lieu of Microsoft's recent release of CRM 4.0, Unitek has scheduled
special upgrade courses for new users and customers upgrading from CRM 3.0.
The Unitek CRM blog has posted extensive information and tips for this
exciting new release.

This educational solution demonstrates Unitek's commitment to providing
their clients and students with personalized access and exclusive information
as they enhance their training initiative in all areas of Information
Technology.

With Microsoft CRM, companies of all sizes can mange their customer
relationships with focused precision. Of course, such powerful software can
only maximize the business strategies with a fundamental understanding and
application of the technology.

The purpose of Unitek's new CRM 4.0 portal is to provide an invaluable
resource for clients and those individuals interested in improving their
skill level with Microsoft CRM. The uniquely personalized approach is
designed to encourage comments and questions from users of the portal as they
interact and gain feedback from the CRM experts. The CRM portal also provides
tips from highly advanced CRM modifications to time-saving techniques to
maximize revenues with the use of Microsoft CRM.

Such a forward thinking step is not unusual for Unitek, as it already has a
distinguished and industry recognized reputation for being one of the leaders
in the field of IT training and consultancy.

"Both companies and individuals have told us that it is easy to do business
with us. I am grateful to our customers for fueling such remarkable growth,"
remarked Paul Afshar, Unitek's CEO.

This client focused approach has led to a huge expansion and has earned
Unitek a well-respected reputation in the industry. In fact, Unitek has
recently been named the Microsoft Training Partner of the Year in addition to
a number of other highly claimed certificates and awards.

Following close observation of the Microsoft CRM marketplace, Unitek
identified a distinct lack of personalized, one-on-one Microsoft CRM training
for IT professionals and others interested in learning how to design, set-up
and manage Microsoft CRM. While there is a large amount of very general CRM
information across the Internet, there was no systemic or well-organized
training portal available until now. Unitek has categorized and logically
detailed many real life case studies of working CRM examples inside the newly
published portal.

The CRM portal recognizes that users want access to experts who will answer
personalized questions and comment on their current CRM systems. Also, the
Microsoft CRM blog is regularly edited and published with reliable, up to
date information on the cutting edge application of Microsoft CRM.

The level of personal knowledge and expertise available to users on this
portal platform is going to prove a huge benefit for anyone seeking training
in Microsoft CRM. The technology is widely recognized as a leader in its
field, but it is clear that many companies and IT professionals are not using
it to its maximum potential.

Unitek is now able to bring their students and clients the capability to
access cutting edge Microsoft CRM techniques and implementation processes in
a personalized, quick and easy manner.

For information on Unitek's new Microsoft CRM blog for IT professionals,
please visit us at Microsoft CRM Blog
(http://www.unitek.com/training/microsoft/crm/blog).
About Unitek's Microsoft CRM Training Division:

Unitek specializes in IT learning and training for IT professionals and
corporate clients. They also conduct certification training for individuals
looking to advance their career in IT. This constant focus on high quality
training and on customer service has led to Unitek's expanding client base
and business success. For more information please visit us at Microsoft CRM
Training Portal (http://www.unitek.com/training/microsoft/crm).

0
Tinilin (1)
2/26/2008 4:33:01 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Create a calendar with the CRM dll's
Hi, i want to know if its possible to use the calendar dll of crm. I am doing an page and i want to put a calendar, i have encounter the crm calendar dll. -- Regards, Pedro Airó "Pedro Airo" <pedro_airo@netcabo.pt> wrote in message news:38B6AB93-CC9E-4280-ACD8-30947709281F@microsoft.com... > Hi, i want to know if its possible to use the calendar dll of crm. > I am doing an page and i want to put a calendar, i have encounter the crm > calendar dll. Save the work, you can use my calendar or other third party calendaring solutions - there are a few ISV provide...

Outlook CRM Client
When using the Outlook / CRM Client, user is expecting the Outlook Contacts to be populated with the contact information from the Contact list of CRM. Is this true? If so, any ideas why this is not the case or what causes this to NOT happen? -Randy This is not how it should work - and if it did everyone's individual contacts would be replicated throughout the organisation, which is probably not what most people want. Users using the Outlook client should see a second set of folders which mirror the CRM Sales objects. There is no default functionality to move or copy records b...

Question to Microsoft
Hi, I am really fedup with this news group if no one reply what is the use of this site. I have a suggestion why dont you show reply send with the question. Thanks ...

expand CRM database
could we expand CRM database and add more fields? Hi, Yes this is possible. This is called customization in crm and is possible for all the normal entities like contacts, accounts, opportunities, leads etc. Microsoft created a tool called 'Deployment manager' for this which is delivered with the application. With kind regards, Ronald Lemmen Avanade Netherlands "shm" wrote: > could we expand CRM database and add more fields? ...

CRM tools
Hi, I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't find. Example CRMDiag and more patches that repair a lot of knowed errors and warrings. Anybody know an url to download them? thanks Hello, If you have any problems with your CRM deployment you can issue a support call to Microsoft Dynamics. They will supply you with these tools if this is needed to resolve the case. Best regards, Merijn van Mourik "makeio" wrote: > Hi, > > I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't > find. Example CRMDiag and mor...

CRM Migration from One Business Unit to Other 12-25-03
Hi, We have a MS CRM Server with MSDN Subscribtion Licenses for testing, during that we imported some of OutLook Contacts and some other records are created in CRM Server . After Testing we decided that we will purchase CRM Licenses, but what i want to know is that can import this records(Leads, Accounts and Contacts) in New Ms CRM Server installation with our company Business Unit Licenses? Thanks in advance. Mushtaq ...

Can you change your Microsoft word setting for a turabian paper?
Can you change your Microsoft word setting for a turabian paper? From the Style list in the Citations & Bibliography section of the References tab of the Ribbon you can select the Turabian style. -- Hope this helps. but do not ask me any more about it as my formal education was long before the advent of computers. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "LC" <LC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:85B7934A...

Incoming email slow to come in

CRM 4.0 Mobile Client
Hi, Does anyone know if there is a Mobile Client for CRM 4.0. What I mean by Mobile is something that will work on a windows powered mobile device such as a PDA. Thanks Hi David; I've asked the question a few times now and there has been no release date offered yet. There is one coming, just not sure when. If anyone else has an update, please post it! Dave Ireland "David Hodgson" <david.hodgson@nospam.com> wrote in message news:6472026F-EEB3-445D-A911-EEB5F90D0628@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Does anyone know if there is a Mobile Client for CRM 4.0. &...

CRM 3 development environment
I'm seeking clarity on the software needed to develop reports for CRM 3. I used Visual Studio 2005 (with the Business Intelligence Development Studio client component from a SQL Server 2005 disk) to develop custom reports for CRM. Doing this, I'm prompted to convert existing CRM report to a current version. Would this be because they are targeted at a Visual Studio 2003 development environment? If so, what is the add-in I need for VS 2003 to develop reports, and where can I get it? My CRM 3 database is on a SQL Server 2005. Am I wrong in assuming the Reporting Services that houses ...

Migrating from CRM 3.0 to CRM 4.0
I know that the below issue might have been raised tens of times, but unfortunately I have not yet found clear steps on how to do it !! We have been working with CRM 3.0 for the last 2 years or so. Our CRM 3.0 is deployed on a Win2003 Server, SQL Server 2005. Currently, we have plans to use CRM 4.0 so I have a number of things that are rather worrying me and I am not sure how to go about them: 1- We will have a dedicated server with Windows2003 Server Installed and a fresh SQL Server 2005 Installation. Apparently, I need to restore our current CRM 3.0 database on this new server then ins...

CRM, SQL and Exchange.
Hi all, I am guessing that this is un-supported but I couldn't find in the IG anywhere where is says definatly one way or the other. So I thought I would ask the question just in case I am wrong. - SQL 2000, SRS, EXCHANGE 03 and CRM v3 on the one Enterprise 03 server - DC on a different server. I know that it is do-able as we have tested it sucessfully but more looking to whether it is a supported environment or not. Any insights/comments appreciated. Thanks, Nathan Warner It is a supported configuration, and also very common. The IG explains all the concepts with one separate s...

Files required to use Microsoft Update are no longer registered...
I keep getting this message when using Update: Files required to use Microsoft Update are no longer registered or installed on your computer I haven't turned on my desktop for 3 weeks, turned it on just to install any updates, and ran into this problem which I didn't have 3 weeks ago. What gives? Running XP Pro I forgot to add that I have tried registering the files suggested by MS support using the cmd mode. I seem to remember seeing in other posts related to this problem, that there were some files that were not suggested, so I'm really not sure if all the...

CRM 1.2 12-02-05
I have installed MS CRM 1.2 on a SBS 2003 server. Problem is I can only start the application if I log onto the server usind the server administrator account. If I try to access using a domain users account I just get a page cannot be displayed error, could somebody please help... Have you added the appropriate domain users as crm users using the deployment manager? "Redders" <Redders@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D80FF8B4-78F1-4334-ACB5-2F772F0CF3B6@microsoft.com... > I have installed MS CRM 1.2 on a SBS 2003 server. Problem is I can only start >...

CRM exam change
Hi, I have just tried to rebook onto the 03-030 Microsoft CRM Applications Professional v1.2 exam through Pearson Vue and have been told the exam length is now 95 minutes, when previously it was only 45 minutes. I have looked on Microsoft's web site and there is no information about any changes to the exam. I was wondering if anyone new of any changes except for the exam length. Have they chanaged the number of questions or pass mark, for example. Thanks, Laurie Laurie Willis wrote: > I have just tried to rebook onto the 03-030 Microsoft CRM Applications > Professional v1.2 exam ...

Activate Your Software Assurance Benefits for Microsoft Dynamics C
Software Assurance is a key part of protecting your business investment in Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Through support, training, information services and product upgrades, the Software Assurance plan provides the most value in keeping your Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution current, safe, and fully effective. Activate your benefits or renew your plan today at https://mbs.microsoft.com/mbsregistration/chooserelationship.aspx. -- Katie Wohlman, Customer Services Marketing Manager ...

Is it possible to make proposals in microsoft CRM?
Hello, I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to make proposals in microsoft CRM? My problem is that we work only with services, not products, and MS CRM can create quotes, orders, and invoices. All of them for products only! But I need to make proposals, for services!! Is there a way to do that? Excuse the english. Setup your services in the product catalog. Define them as you would services either with the total quantity being hours or some other unit. Anne Stanton, MVP-CRM "webbureau" <webbureau@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1175369876.193027.11460@p77g...

CRM 4.0 mail merge recipients list is blank?
I am using CRM 4.0 and it is a big improvement on 3.0. I'm having trouble with the mail merge though in that I select a recipient from the contacts list, click on mail merge and select an organisation template (any of these). I check the data fields and these are tiicked, but when I click OK and get the Mail Merge Recipients window, the list is blank and when I complete the merge, none of the fields are populated? Please help. We are experiencing the same issue, but it is not consistent. My user was working fine, then it stopped working, then it worked, and now it is failing. We h...

Why can't I edit the Schema for a Knowledge Base Article in CRM 3.
Why can't I edit the Schema for a Knowledge Base Article? It seems to me that you could do this in 1.2. I just want to add some custom fields. ...

Does CRM have a Microsoft Project like add-on?
Hello All: Does anyone know if CRM has a Microsoft Project like add-on? I was using Microsoft "Project Central" (which had it's own issues), but am looking for something like that. The best of both worlds would be an interface between the two packages. I am open to any suggestions. -Bill Project Central (v2000) was the first attempt to take MS Project to a server-based centralized solution. They have made great strides in more recent version. The latest is called "Project Server 2003" which is part of the "Enterprise Project Management Solution&q...

CRM Web
I am hoping that someone can help me. I have installed Microsoft CRM on a small business server. The url to the website is http://crmweb when I enter the URL, I get a DNS error, Cannot find server or DNS Error. I checked dns and also checked IIS. It all looks good, I am not sure what I did wrong. Any help would be much appreciated. what happens if you do http://localhost or http://localhost:5555 ? ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "jaks" <jaks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8FEF390...

CRM Mail 10-03-03
How to I get the web client ability to send out mail. I have the exchange connector instaled but when i go to send mail from the web based cleint I get an error and will not let me send. Anyone have any Ideas on the crm server look in the registry and tell us that the email server registry entry is should be under something like hkeylocalmachine\softare\microsoft\microsoft crm or something like that "Scott" <scottp@sescoinc.com> wrote in message news:1ead201c38952$6a65b5c0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How to I get the web client ability to send out mail. I > have the exch...

how come shapes are misshaped during printing in excel xp?
for example, when I create a perfect circle with the oval tool using the shift button, on screen it is a perfect circle. But when I print it it becomes more like an oval shape. I'd guess that it was a design decision. (not too helpful.) But I think I've read that powerpoint does a better job with this kind of thing. Any chance you could use that application?? Koert Kersten wrote: > > for example, when I create a perfect circle with the oval tool using the > shift button, on screen it is a perfect circle. But when I print it it > becomes more like an oval shape. -...