Unit lookup in order

I am using CRM 1.2 and have the integration to Great
Plains installed. When I select a product for an order
there is a required lookup called Unit. There are no
values in this field. If you look at the field properties
the description says 'Unique identifier for the unit that
is associated with the order product.'

Where is it pulling the values from? How do I get this
field populated?

Thanks,
Tricia
0
Tricia
12/5/2004 8:21:03 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Element Order in Serialized Class
I have a class written in C# that generally serializes fine. The issue that I have is that I need to be able to submit the serialized data to another system and that system seems to be very sensitive to the order of the elements. Is there any way to force the classes within the main (root) class to be in a certain order. When I serialize it, the order actually seems sort of random as it doesn't seem to matter which class is defined first in the source file or instantiated first, etc. As background, I create the class and member classes and fill in the appropriate data. I then c...

Contact Name Order
Outlook 2007 I have my contacts stored as lastname, firstname. When I am going create or forward an email and press the "To: button", the names are displayed as firstname, lastname. How do I get the names to be displayed as lastname, firstname? Thanks, The sorting order of your Contacts folder is independent from the sorting order of your Address Book. You can change it by going to; Tools-> Account Settings-> tab Address Books-> select Outlook Address Book-> button Change... -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://...

Customized Purchase Order/Transfer Inventory In/Out
We need to have our PO's and Inventory Transfers not show cost of any kind...also add two additional columns - Extended Description and Sub Description 1. Is anyone able to do this for us? Thanks in advance. diana Diana, Unfortunately, there is no way to change the UI within RMS like that. Though, I may be able to offer you a solution. We have been working on a custom purchase order tool for a long time. Advanced Purchase Order is a very popular tool for a number of reasons, as it offers many advanced statistics and ordering information when placing your orders. In ad...

Missing Additionals in Sales Order Processing
In version 8, we have Create Return andHistorical Lookup under the Extras > Additional. Upgraded to version 9 and now both those are gone. Have not change any security, yet cannot find these windows. Where did these great features go? ...

Search by Case ID or Order Number
Hi all, Seasons greetings. We use CRM Case ID as Job/Order number in our accounting system. When supplier has any queries regarding specific (accounting system) order number, we can't go to Case or Order view and use the search field at the top there. I managed to find the CRM Case or Order using Advanced Find. But it takes time. Does CRM have or intend to add search by Case or Order id, so we can find them quickly just like locating Accounts or Contacts? Thanks. Tony you can try to use a Saved View "Tony" <Tony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

Outlook email attachments displaying in name order?
When opening an email with multiple Word document attachments is there a way to display the attachments in name order? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Annabel Hurdman <A.Hurdman@btinternet.com> wrote: > When opening an email with multiple Word document attachments is > there a way to display the attachments in name order? > > Your help would be greatly appreciated. They should display in the order the sender attached them. -- Brian Tillman No they don't. I attach them in name order from Word. The client then opens the email and they are not in the same...

Purpose of reverse DNS lookup
In SMTP, Default smtp Virtual Server, properties, delivery, advanced delivery options there is Perform reverse dns lookup on incoming messages. What is the purpose of that ? Could this be solution to our problem: We have a problem with one address, it responses: There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <name.domain.com#5.5.0 smtp;550 sender IP must have reverse lookup (DNS PTR); ip xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx> Hi, Do you have your domain with reverse lookup record ? Regards Syed Khairuddin It sounds like th...

Can I make an order form on an office application?
I am trying to create an order form in either excel or word that a customer would be able to fill in the blanks or use a drop-down menu to choose items. Has anyone done this before? Any help would be appreciated! As Tushar has indicated there are a number of issues associated with using MS office applications for order processing. In my opinion, a relatively simple web application can most likely deliver superior results at a lower cost. However if you choose to go that route you may wish to peruse these threads for some ideas. http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.excel...

LookUp Function #5
Trying to use the above to insert an amount which will depend on the value in another cell. i.e. in A1 is the price and in A2 I need the figure which is dependant on the amount in A1. If A1 is less than 125000 A2 will be 0; between 125001 and 250000 the figure in A2 will be 1% of A1; between 250001 and 500000 the figure in A2 will be 3% of A1 etc. Similar problem with another cell where I need to lookup an amount from a table i.e. if A1 is between 2 amounts the figure in A3 will be a sum which is set out in a table. Any help would be much appreciated. Set up a small table like this so...

How to change series plotting order without changing legend order?
My chart has four data series. They all plot as the same kind of line and they all plot against the same axes. Series 1 - 4 must be listed in the legend in that order top to bottom; however on the chart itself they must be superimposed on each other such that 4 is on the bottom and 1 plots on top - how do I force this? Excel defaults to plotting 1 on the bottom and 4 on top. In other words, Excel superimposes the series on the plot in the opposite order it lists them in the legend. Is there a way to reverse this? Thanks, Patrick Right click the chart Select Series Data...

LookUp If Greater Than and LessThan
Trying to find a formula that will compare a number between 2 columns are return the 3rd column Something onlong the lines of =If(And(Number>Col_A,Number<=Col_A),Col_c,"NotFound") Col_A Col_B Col_C 20100101 20100129 JAN 20100129 20100226 FEB 20100226 20100402 MAR so if Number='2010304' the result is 'MAR' -- Thanks & Best Regards Hi, The example llokup value you gave doesn't match any of the criteria so I'll guess that's a typo. Try this ARRAY formula with the lookup value in D1 =INDEX(C1:...

Purchase Order and BOM
Client would like to order the assembly of a finished good. So they would like to enter PO in GP, send it to Warehouse and receive it when Item has been assembled and shipped to them. This would increase their on hand for that finished good. But they also need to record the reduction of inventory for the components that were used for the FG. So they would like to enter and post an Assembly transaction in GP but that would double the on hand quantity for the finished good. They don't want to purchase Manufacturing. Ideas? What Vendor ID are they going to use on the PO? "...

Sales Order Transaction Notes
Does anyone know which table and field the Sales Order Transaction note resides in? ...

Sales Order Customization
Hello. I have a pretty complex need of a custom sales order screen. I intend to develop a Web Application for Sales Order with a Single form to enter Header as well as Products. I can Add this Web Application to the ISV Tab and I can generate a CRM Order from my WebApp using CRM SDK. Couple of Questions: 1. When the User Clicks on the New Order Button or Picks up an existing Order, Is there a way to Default the Tab to my Custom Tab instead of the CRM Information Tab? 2. How can i remove mandatory field constraints like Price List in Sales Order? Is it possible? 3. Is it Possible to Embed ...

Data, lookups, and sums
I have an Excel spreadsheet as follows: Column A Dates in dd/mm/yy format Column B Additional data (text) Column C Group of figures (a) Column D Additional data (text) Column E Group of figures (b) In another spreadsheet I have: Row 1 Months going horizontally in mmm-yy format from Feb-04 to Jan-05 Row 2 Sum of figures I would like the sum of figures to be calculated as Group of figures (a) and (b) depending on what the corresponding date is. I thought this would be similar to a lookup table. However, I need to be able to add the sum of the two figures, and I need to ...

Work Order
We are creating work order in RMS 2.0.0114 however, when i try to view the work order in the search box - the company name is not listed. i can view firstname, lastname fields. However, some of our accounts do not have the contact firstname, lastname fields fill out. how can I show company name? thank you, Mark Casteel ...

Open a closed purchase order
I have a closed purchased order with all of its lines closed. However, I would like to reopen these purchase order lines as they are have not been matched yet. I go to edit purchase orders and changed the status of the purchase order to change and processed it. So far, everything is fine. Now, on the edit purchase order window, if I change the status of the purchase order line from closed to anything else, the system does not allow me. How can I reopen the closed purchase order lines. ...

lookup data in table
I am having trouble getting a result from the table below. I need to know how many of each Door Type and size which come from dropdown lists and also send through a related price. A B C D E 870 870 Readicote 720 PBAL 2 MIL 1 870 MIL 101 COLONIAL 720 1030 Readicote 870 Readicote I need this to display as: 1/1030 Readicote 3/870 Readicote 1/720 Readicote 1/870 MIL 101 1/720 PBAL 2 Thanks in Advance. Use a formula like: =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:D100=870)*(E1:E100="Readicote")) & "/" & 870 &a...

Workflow or JScript for automatic/lookup address in appointment
Dear readers, Does anyone have experience with a workflow or JScript (OnLoad) to write the location in the address/location field in the appointment? Thanks in advance for helping me. Hi Sjoerd, Yes of Course , can you tell me exactly what you want to do , so i'll be able to help you better? -- Regards, Karim Mohamed http://karimmohamed.spaces.live.com "Sjoerd" wrote: > Dear readers, > > Does anyone have experience with a workflow or JScript (OnLoad) to write the > location in the address/location field in the appointment? > > Thanks in advance ...

Tracking Wholesale Orders
Hi all ~ Just wondering the best way to track wholesale sales? Periodically we have group sales and out of state sales that are exempt from state sales tax. I'm trying to figure out the best way to track those so that at the end of the month I can deduct them from our total sales for our state Departmnet of Revenue. Jerry One might be to add 'Wholesale' to one of the custom text fields of the customer on the transaction. That way you could run a report based on 'Wholesale' within the custom text field, then deduct that figure from your total sales. Rob "Jerry Pe...

Manufacturing Order Material Cost
I'm trying to understand if there is a way to modify a component level's cost while in a manufacturing order. We have some metal components were the purchase cost fluctuates daily and we are trying to capture exact purchase cost to a manufacturing order so we know the exact cost for that job. Or is there another way to do this? Can a purchase order's inventory be earmarked for a specific work order and when that work our closes it backflushes the material at the exact purchase price? Thanks, JK ...

Greyed out series order scroll bar
Hi everyone, I've set up a chart with 3 data series (Excel 2003) and have formatted them to columns (2007), line(2006) and area(2005). In the data Table the order of the series seems to be altered by the way the data is plotted i.e. ordered - area, line, column even though the original data are entered in the correct order on the spreadsheet. I tried to change data series order by right clicking on a series and choosing series order but the scroll up and down are greyed out and only one series shows. I've tried to select all 3 sets of data to re-format but can't do it Wha...

Purchase order negative quantities
Purchase Order Processing should allow negative quantities just like Sales Order Processing does, rather than having to use a PO Return document ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en...

Form w/ combo box from query based on lookup field not alphabetizi
I have a query that includes a lookup field (combo box). I included an ORDER BY clause in the query for the lookup field. The field sorts the lookup list alphabetically and in the query. I'm happy with that. I created a main form w/ a linked form based on the query. The linked form contains the lookup field. However, the lookup table is still not alphabetised. Why? Please help in alphabetising the field on the linked form. All help is prematurely appreciated. -- Thanks, Karen Table sorting is VERY strange - I think Bill Gates understands it and no one else without a MVP...

How to do Z-axis ordering on elements in a Dialog Box?
As you may know from my previous threads, my program is reading in data from many files and I have a progress bar to display this. Once each file is loaded the progress bar is incremented and the name of the file is displayed in a text control in the middle of the progress bar. The only problem I'm having is that the progress bar is being displayed on top of the text, so at the moment, I'm having the text below the progress bar, which takes up more space and isn't at pretty. Soooo ... how do you implement Z-axis ordering? Thanks! You can use SetWindowPos to change the zorder....